Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Night

"Jake's used to always being the one in charge, but not tonight."

6
5 Comments 5
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Eva stared at the wall of toys before her, still unable to believe that she was actually here. For months she'd delayed visiting any adult shops; she was just too afraid she would run into someone she knew. If she ever needed a new vibrator or some lube, she just sent Jake. He'd run the errands she was too nervous to run herself and she'd treat him to a night of whatever he wanted. It had worked- until now. She couldn't send him for this one, since he was creating the problem she needed to fix.

Eva had been somewhat interested in bondage for a while, so when she told Jake she wanted to try it, she was ecstatic to find that he had been thinking about it, too. For the past month or so they'd experimented a little, tying each other up with scarves, but it never quite worked out. She desperately wanted a full night of being the dominant, but every time it was her turn, Jake would somehow wiggle out of the scarves and have his way with her. It was fun, but she wanted to experience the same feeling of full control that he could. Eva wasn't nearly strong enough to overpower him herself, so here she was, staring at a wall of restraint systems. Hopefully one would work... Could Jake get out of anything?... Heh, he could certainly get her out of her pants...

Suddenly her phone went off, bringing her back to the present.

- Where are you? -

Shit, she'd completely forgotten that she told Jake she'd be home by 6. It was now 6:45.

- On my way home. See you in a bit! -

She quickly grabbed an under-the-bed restraint system, hoping it was fairly durable, and checked out. Ten minutes later she was walking in her front door, finding Jake sitting there, waiting.

"You're late." His tone sounded angry, but he was grinning slyly. He was definitely up to something.

"I know. I'm sorry, babe."

"Y'know, I spent all evening cooking for you, and you couldn't even be here when it was ready. I think someone deserves to be punished..."

Eva giggled to herself, thinking of what was in her bag. "Actually, I had something else in mind. Give me a minute to set up?" Without waiting for an answer, she walked into their bedroom and locked the door. When she had everything ready and had stripped down to her black bra and panties, she came back out and found him standing in the hall, naked.

"I thought I might be of more use to you like this." In a few steps he was right in front of her, pressing himself against her body, slowly pushing her against the wall. "Now, what was it that you wanted?" he murmured as he bent down to her neck, lightly kissing her as he moved his hands up and down her body. She moaned softly as his fingertips grazed her nipples, then began stroking them gently. She wanted to give in to him, but then she wouldn't get to try out her new toy...

"Ahhh, no. I think I'm going to run this tonight, okay love?" she said as she pushed him back and grabbed his hand, leading him into the bedroom. "Now, lay down on the bed."

Jake grinned as he complied, curious to see what Eva had in store for him. He was certainly enjoying the view as she straddled him, then leaned down in such a way that her breasts were right in his face. He bent upwards slightly so that he could kiss them, knowing it was a surefire way to turn her on.

Paola_Cortes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paola_Cortes

Right as he was moving his hand to unhook her bra, she caught his wrist and brought it back to the bed.

"Ah-ah-ah. Remember what I said? I'm in control tonight," she stated firmly as she snapped one of the cuffs around his wrist.

"New toy? Tired of using your scarves?"

"Tired of you breaking free, dear," she whispered as she secured the second cuff, then spun around to restrain his ankles. He was enjoying this view, too. Damn, she had a nice ass.

After all the straps were fully tightened, Jake found that he was, in fact, restrained. There would be no breaking free for him tonight, he thought as he smiled to himself. Eva spun around again, facing him, and grinned.

She kissed him fully, slipping just a hint of tongue, then slowly kissed her way down to his cock. She spent a few minutes kissing along his hips, his inner thighs, everywhere but where it mattered, ignoring his pleas. Jake was hard as a rock, wriggling slightly, desperate for her to just start blowing him already.

After what felt like hours, she kissed the tip of his dick, then slowly took him into her mouth. Back and forth... Back and forth... Eventually she sped up and began using her hand. He was getting so close...

Suddenly, Eva stopped and resumed kissing his thighs.

"Babe, I was so close," Jake moaned as he shifted around, desperate for release.

"I know," she responded as she continued kissing around his hips. Hearing him so turned on got her so horny... She wouldn't be able to hold out much longer...

Once she knew he wouldn't cum immediately, she shifted into position. He moaned slightly as she rubbed her dripping pussy on the head of his stiff cock, then slowly slid down it. She could feel his shaft filling her and she knew he was aching to fuck her. Hell, if he had it his way, he already would have flipped on top of her, fucked her, and finished. That wasn't happening tonight, though. This was her night.

She started up a slow pace, enjoying every sensation as she slid up and down his cock. She leaned forward and grabbed his shoulders, bracing herself as she picked up the pace. Jake moaned and tried to move against her, but the restraints were keeping him from being able to do much. Eva grinned down at him, delighting in his frustration, his inability to just cum right that minute. He never wanted to just take it slow, and she was going to enjoy this while she could have it. She whimpered softly as she pumped his dick, knowing that she needed to pick up the pace soon anyways.

She leaned back again and started rubbing her clit with one hand as she fucked him harder and harder. She was so damn close! She jerked her hand away to brace herself once more as her pleasure began to overwhelm her. She breathed in deeply, enjoying the moment... It felt amazing. A few seconds later, Jake moaned loudly, his face contorting as he found his own release. She felt his warm cum filling her and she smiled as she slowly got off of him and began undoing his restraints.

"How'd you like that?" she asked, genuinely curious, though she had a good idea of what the answer would be.

"I think that will be the first of many."

Published 
Written by ErikaShade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments