Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hidden Fantasies - Part One - Bubblegum

"A sexual fantasy is coming to life."

21
12 Comments 12
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Previously: 
“Tell me sexy, what’s your deepest darkest sexual fantasy?”

“Oh, you’ll never believe it if I told you,” I say laughing freely.

“Try me,” he says, with a wink.

I move us over to a more secluded part of the room and whisper my fantasy into his ear. His mouth drops open and a few times a soft growl of approval escapes his lips. When I am done, he turns to look at me in wonder.

“You would really let me do that?” He asks in disbelief.

“Of course,” I laugh flicking my long hair.

“Well… I do like a little bit of role-play,” he says, grinning mischievously.

“Shall we go then?” I ask seductively.

He grins and we both make a move for the door. When we get to his car he hesitates.

“Should we have a safe word? I don’t want to go hurting you.”

I think for a bit nodding in agreement.

“How about bubblegum?” I suggest.

“Sounds sticky… but it fits what I plan on doing to you,” he says with a mysterious wink.

My heart jumps with nervous excitement at that and I raise an eyebrow at him.

“Oh?”

“Spoilers,” he says winking again before opening my door.

***
Later that night: 
I wake up laying on my back, I find this slightly odd to begin with as I am usually a side sleeper. I feel groggy and lethargic as I slowly come to; normal for a deep sleeper like myself. Slowly, I pry my eyes open but see nothing. Confused, I move my head slightly. It takes my sleepy mind a while to notice that there is something over my eyes. I reach with my hands to remove it, only to realise that they have both been tied down with some sort of rope. As consciousness slowly pulls at me I can feel the rope around my feet too. I tug gently and meet resistance from all four points. With a sharp jolt, I realise I am tied down to what seems like a four poster bed, my arms and legs spread. ‘At least I still have my clothes on,’ I think to myself, feeling my flowy but revealing red silk dress still clinging to my womanly curves.

My breathing hitches and my heart starts pounding in my chest as I try to remember back to where I was and what I was doing before this. I remember my friend’s birthday party being tonight… well at least I think it’s still tonight? I also remember showing up to the club where we were going to be celebrating, I remember getting drunk… very drunk… and dancing with some really hot guys. But after that, nothing.

‘Well,’ I think to myself with a small smile. ‘This is going to be interesting.’

I hear movement to my right and I move my head towards the sound. I feel dizzy, my head swimming a bit with the after-effects of drinking. No hangover yet, still the same night then.

“Ah, so you are awake then?” comes a voice. It’s a man’s voice, rough and gentle at the same time, deep and husky. My skin crawls at the arousing sound, my body clenching in all the right places. Good God, surely it’s illegal to have a voice that sexy! I don’t know the voice or who it belongs to, but it sounds familiar somehow, like I’ve heard it somewhere before, somewhere perhaps in a dream.

“Are you comfortable enough?” it’s that voice again, my body tenses once more.

Anita_Blair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anita_Blair

“Are the ropes too tight? I can loosen them if you want.”

A soft moan escapes my lips before I can hold it back as his sexy voice envelopes me. Breathing hard I can feel my arousal growing. My chest moves up and down as I breathe heavily, making my deliciously plump boobs wobble slightly from the motion.

“Who are you?” I breathe trying again to think back to the club. I can remember a bit more now but they are only hazy memories with some guy who’d taken a liking to me. I struggle with my memory, but can’t remember the conversation for the life of me. Feeling so close, yet so far from figuring out what I told him.

He chuckles. Oh how I love that sound! My body responds to it more that his speech and I feel my womanhood clench hard. I moan again, feeling very exposed in my situation, even if I am still fully clothed.

Again, I beg my brain to give me a hint; a face… a name… anything about this man or the conversation we had. Knowing me, it was something juicy.

“Where am I?” I ask, still breathing heavily.

He chuckles again, obviously enjoying my arousal. My cheeks burn in embarrassment. ‘He hasn’t even touched me!’ I think, scolding myself inwardly.

“Ahh so many questions…” My mystery man says softly, an amused lilt to his sexy voice. “Firstly, who am I? I am the man that is going to drive you wild and fulfil every one of your desires.”

He pauses as my breath catches in my throat and I let out a small whimper. He chuckles before continuing.

“Secondly, where are you? You are in my … well I guess you could call it a lair, and you will stay here until I am done with you,” his sexy voice makes my body tense once more as it flows softly over me, setting every hair on my body on end.

My breathing hitches again, this whole scenario is bizarre, really bizarre. On one hand I am afraid, of being somewhere I don’t know, with someone may have only just met. I am blindfolded and tied up in a very compromising position...

On the other hand... I am feeling the whole experience mind-blowingly arousing. I can feel my panties are already soaked just from listening to my captor’s voice. I blush again as I am reminded of my recent fantasies. For a while now, I had constantly fantasized about being in this exact situation, and now… it was coming to life.

A vague memory of a conversation standing beside a car comes to me from the dredges of my mind. The word “bubblegum” stands out where the rest is still in shadow, covered by that staticky buzz of conversation not quite remembered. Bubblegum, a safe word that I have used a few times before.

I smile wryly, I now have a very good idea of what I said to this sexy voiced man, and I am going to enjoy it, thoroughly.




Authors Note:

Hi there,

This is the start of a small mini-series I am putting together. Each part will be a small snippet of a bigger story that will hopefully leave my readers wanting more. I plan on uploading a new part at least once a week and will most likely range along different categories so make sure you follow to keep updated if you want more! If it becomes popular I will continue writing, if not I may cancel the series. So make sure you score, comment and follow if you enjoy it!

Love, Teila.

Published 
Written by TeilaWolfe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments