Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Precious Subject

"King's subject enjoys her maintenance and reward"

20
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I love when King gives me challenges. Last week I complained that the Maintenance Saturdays were becoming too routine. That was when he handed me $20.00 and tasked me with buying materials and making something that would make them more "interesting."

I did my research and dug into my childhood memories of making all kinds of things with jute - plant hangers, necklaces, anklets. After going to the local craft store, I got to work. I made a combination johnny loopy, flogger thing. I was actually pretty proud of the results until, that is, it was show time.

Saturday morning arrived and I showered, cleaned EVERY orifice, shaved everything, and went to King's office where I waited for him to arrive. I stood in front of his desk with my gift all wrapped up in pretty gold paper with a bright red ribbon.

He came in, ignored me, and sat at his desk. Slowly, he opened my offering. He held it in his right hand and tested it by slapping it against his inner thigh several times. He looked up at me, grinned, and nodded.

"You've done well. Once I finish with your warm-up, we'll try this. Now, bend over the desk with your tits flat, feet as wide as possible."

I did as he ordered and blushed from the pride I felt at his compliment. My mind and body practically purr whenever I know I've pleased him.

He began by spanking me gently then gradually increased the speed and force. I felt my ass warming up nicely and the room began to be scented with my musk. I can't deny that his hand on me, his voice, his smell, his, well, everything, always causes a physical reaction. Still, being well-trained, I said nothing and remained stoically in place.

Once he was satisfied with the warm-up, he said, "Whom do you belong to?"

SLAP. I gasped. I knew from my research that this would sting, but holy cow!!! "You, sir."

"Sir?"

SLAP. SLAP.

"You, my King."

I felt the tears spring to my eyes already!

"Is this your choice?"

SLAP "Yes, my King."

I clenched my fingers around the edge of the desk.

"Repeat your vows."

SLAP

"I will obey your commands."

SLAP

"I will confess any disobedience."

SLAP

"I will be honest with you at all times."

SLAP

"I will accept your hand for both pleasure and discipline."

SLAP

I was sobbing and wiggling from one foot to the other. What the hell had I done to myself???

"I will mirror your love and respect for me."

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP.

He let me cry for a bit then ran a strong, soft hand down my back before leaning over me. "Excellent. I LOVE this gift. Regrets?"

"No, my King," I sobbed in reply.

He kissed my neck and said, "Your ass is beautifully rosy. I want to enjoy the view while I do a bit of work. Go stand in the corner with your hands on your head. I'll set the timer for ten minutes. After that, you can thank me for the discipline by sucking my cock before I fuck that perfect ass of yours."

I stood and wiped my tears, a slow smile on my face.

AnneGilbert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnneGilbert

"One more thing, did you find today's maintenance mundane?"

I risked standing on my tiptoes and kissing his cheek before heading to the corner. "No, my King. I found it perfect."

The timer chimed, but I remained in place. Once, I had moved after the timer went off but before gaining his permission. His reaction had been swift and fierce, so I had no desire to repeat that mistake. Still, all I could think about was his cock in my mouth. I was so focused on this, I almost missed when he quietly said, "Thank me."

He was standing in front of his desk, naked. I just stared for a moment, stunned yet again by his power. I dropped to my knees and crawled on all fours to him, something that he didn't require, but judging from his smile, pleased him anyway. I looked up at him, whispered, "Thank you, my King, for taking the time to maintain me," then licked his cock from balls to crown.

I worked slowly, savoring every inch of him. I ran my tongue around his crown, lapping up his pre-cum, before tightening my lips around his length and easing downward. His balls were heavy in my hand as I gently massaged them. I moaned with pleasure, worshipping his silken-covered steel, knowing I'd do absolutely anything for this man. I felt his balls tighten and glanced up, keeping my mouth on his cock.

He was looking down at me, smiling, the held out his hand. I reluctantly released his cock, held his hand, and stood. Knowing what he wanted, I opened the bottom drawer of his desk, and handed him lube before bending over his desk once again. King used two fingers to insert the lube into my ass and scissored his fingers to loosen my opening. When he was happy with the effect, he removed his fingers and pressed his crown against my opening.

Leaning over me, he eased his way in, slowly and steadily. I gasped as his length filled me completely. His fingers dug into my hips and he began to thrust.

"You are mine as much as I am yours," he said, his voice deep and hard.

He fucked me harder, faster, his words possessing my soul just as his cock possessed my body.

"I am responsible for your safety, your pleasure. I am your King and you are mine."

I screamed his name as my orgasm crashed suddenly over me. I was lost in the realm of Him.

"Your mouth. Your pussy. Your ass. All are mine!" he ground out.

I felt his cock widen and knew he was close. His hands reached beneath my breasts, squeezing my nipples. Tears spilled onto his desktop as I continued to ride the waves of pleasure.

He growled, called my name, and emptied himself deep into my bowels. He collapsed on top of me for a moment then whispered for me to stay still. Panting, I obeyed. I heard him leave the room only to quickly return with a warm washcloth.

He cleaned first me, then himself before gathering me into his arms and holding me tight. I kissed his chest, looked up at him, and said, "You are my King."

He laughed and responded, "And you, my love, are my precious subject."

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments