Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home From The Business Trip

"Getting together with my girlfriend after a long business trip."

10
2 Comments 2
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It had been a long business trip. In my job as a sales rep, I often had to make trips out of town to visit our customers. But never this long. Our company had just introduced a brand new product, and they wanted me to make sure I met personally with all of my customers to promote it. But the trip was over now. And I had no plans of going home. I was going to visit my girlfriend, Alicia. I had gone too long without seeing her gorgeous body, feeling her gentle touch, or tasting her sweet lips.

As I left the airport and drove to her place, I couldn’t help but wonder if her roommate Sarah would be around. Sarah was a tiny, very beautiful, woman of Vietnamese descent. On one very special night, I had the pleasure of watching Sarah make love to my beautiful girlfriend. I knew that when I was out of town, Sarah provided a little pleasure to Alicia. I had asked Alicia about it once, and she told me that for her, being with a woman did nothing to quench her thirst for cock, it was just an enjoyable experience on its own.

Today, I had a very special experience planned for Alicia. I arrived at her apartment, and knocked. She opened it and jumped into my arms. We started kissing passionately as she wrapped her legs around my waist so I could carry her in to her bedroom. As I carried her to her bedroom, I noticed Sarah out of the corner of my eye. “Perfect!” I thought to myself. I stepped inside Alicia’s door, and pulled her shirt over her head with her legs still wrapped around me. We continued kissing, and she soon undid the buttons on my shirt, and removed it. I moved over to her bed, and I could almost feel the heat of her desire rising. I unhooked her bra and took it off before setting her down on the bed. I paused for a second. Pulling away to admire her body, then resumed kissing her beautiful lips. My hands wandered down to her waist, and I slid her shorts and thong off in one motion. I now had her naked on her bed, while I still had my jeans on. I could see the desire in her eyes. She started to sit up so she could undo my pants. That wasn’t my plan. My cock was rock hard, pressing against my jeans, but I pushed her back down on to her back. I reached into the top drawer of her night stand and grabbed the handcuffs we enjoyed playing with from time to time. Alicia loves it when I fuck her when she has no control over it. So seeing me grab the handcuffs made her eyes light up. I pulled her arms above her head, and cuffed them to the headboard. I made sure that she was elevated just enough that she could watch what I was doing. She had been without my cock for three weeks. I had her just about where I wanted her. I knelt down between her legs, and breathed lightly over her soaking wet pussy. “Mmmmmm” she moaned in delight. “Suck me! Finger me! Fuck me! For god’s sake just do something, I can’t take this.” “Just a little more.” I thought to myself, so I gently ran my tongue around her clit, and sucked it into my mouth. Again she moaned in delight, and urged me to do more. I pulled my mouth away. Enjoy the torture. I looked into her pleading eyes, and smiled. “Hold on a sec, Babe. I’ll be right back.” I said as I got up and left the room. “Get back here you bastard!” Alicia cursed me as I left the room laughing. I went to the kitchen, where Sarah was busy making some food. She gave me a quizzical look as I put my arms around her, and gave her a kiss. I held her and whispered my plan in her ears. Her face lit up with a huge grin and she quickly put away the food she had been working on, and followed me into Alicia’s room. She looked at Alicia, lying on her bed completely helpless, and turned to kiss me. My plan had been a bit risky, but I knew about Sarah. Alicia says Sarah is the devil. She doesn’t really care about anyone but herself. Alicia doesn’t expect loyalty from her, and because of that, doesn’t get hurt when she doesn’t get it.

ChristBocellii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristBocellii

The best illustration of this, is with Alicia’s last boyfriend, Ryan. Alicia had only been broken up with him for about two days when Sarah had invited him over for a little fun. To top things off, the walls in their apartment are very thin, so not only did Alicia have to put up with the fact her roommate was fucking her ex, but she had to listen to it as it happened. But that’s just the way Sarah is. Alicia doesn’t hold it against Sarah, she just doesn’t expect anything more from her either. Now, Alicia was helpless. All she could do was watch as I kissed, and slowly undressed her roommate. I could see the conflict in Alicia’s eyes. She enjoyed watching the two of us together, but wasn’t sure how far I was going to take it, and wasn’t sure how far she was ok with it going. I had Sarah completely undressed, and she knelt down in front of me. She undid my jeans, freeing my cock, then pulled my pants and boxers off me. We were turned so that Alicia had a perfect view as Sarah ran her tongue along the tip of my cock. Alicia moaned in frustration and desire as Sarah put her mouth over my cock, and slowly, sensuously, began to suck it. As much as I wanted to be in control, I knew that I wasn’t going to last very long. It had been too long for me as well, and soon I let out a moan and filled Sarah’s sexy little mouth with my cum. She smiled up at me, then got up, grabbed her clothes and left the room. Her job was done. I went back to the bed, with a mischievous grin on my face, and gave my gorgeous girlfriend a kiss before I grabbed the key, and undid the cuffs. The second she was free, she was all over me. She threw me on the bed, and climbed on top of me, sliding her pussy along my slowly reawakening cock. “You Bastard!”   She screamed at me as she continued to use me for her pleasure. “How could you do that with her?” “You seemed to enjoy it.” I replied calmly. “And it hasn’t stopped you from using my cock to try and get yourself off.” I pointed out. “Fuck you!” She screamed at me. “If you ever do that again, we’re through.” I’ve always been turned on by a raw display of emotion, so Alicia’s anger, combined with her rubbing her pussy against my cock, now had me completely hard again. She reached beneath her to position my cock upright and lowered herself onto me. She dropped herself down, so I was in her completely, then started to slide herself up and down my cock, riding me as if she had been waiting her entire life for the chance. It was obvious though, that she didn’t give a damn about my pleasure. She just needed to get off. She continued to use my thick, hard, hard cock as her personal fuck toy, all the while screaming obscenities at me, berating me for forcing her to watch her roommate give me a blow job. I could tell she was close to cumming, so I reached under her, and started to rub her clit with my thumb. It’s something she always enjoys, and this time was no different, as it sent her over the edge to her first orgasm of the night. After what I had put her through though, one orgasm was not going to be enough. She kept riding, and soon we were both approaching our second orgasms of the night. I moved my hands to her waist, and pulled her down on my cock hard it began to twitch inside her, sending stream after stream of cum into her pussy. My twitching cock was enough to send her over the edge as well. Alicia announced her second orgasm loudly in something that was probably best described as a cross between a moan and a howl before she dropped on the bed beside me completely exhausted. “Fuck that was hot!” She whispered to me. “That was probably the hottest thing I’ve experienced in my life. But if you ever touch my roommate again Jeremy, we’re through.” She told me before snuggling up against me as we drifted off to sleep.
Published 
Written by Rembacher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments