Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hoodoo Dreams Part 2

"Samantha's dreams of sexual surrender become more wicked and depraved"

2
0 Comments 0
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Samantha thrashed from side to side in her bed as she dreamed. She ran her hands over her body; up to her breasts to twist and pull her long hard nipples; down to press her hands between her spread thighs to finger and rub at her dripping wet sex. She moaned and thrashed her head from side to side, gasping and planting a pink lipstick kiss against her white pillow. 

The demon drudges were upon her. She closed her eyes and all she could feel was their grimy sweating muscles against her flesh, their chains wrapping around her legs and tight belly and swollen breasts, trapping her, pulling her to them. She could feel their open mouths upon her, tongues pushing inside her, into her mouth as her hair was pulled, and into her pussy and ass as her long legs were roughly spread. The tongues were replaced by huge hard monster cocks as one drudge slid beneath her and another on top of her and they held her with their chains as the forced their way inside her entrances.

A drudge knelt before her and laughed as he grasped her hair and shoved the length of his huge demon cock into her mouth and deep into her throat. When he withdrew Samantha gasped for air. Her mouth and nostrils were filled with the stench of burning sulphur and the grime and sweat of the demons over her. She slid to her side and two demons kneeling over her grasped their cocks and emptied their burning hot seed across her upturned breasts and face. The rigid cocks in her pussy and ass slid deep inside her and a heavy calloused hand slid up over her mouth to muffle her moans of submission and utter humiliation as she was fucked.

Samantha thrashed from side to side in her bed as she dreamed.

She dreamed of Miss la Veau, smiling when Samantha was returned to her.

She was lying in the sheets of her four poster bed, with two black candles lighting the room on either side; smiling as she surveyed Samantha’s body. The girl remained in her boots and collar, plundered and used by the drudges, covered and filled with their seed, flushed with her exertions.

The two maids pushed Samantha to the foot of the bed. Miss la Veau threw her sheets aside to reveal her long legs wrapped in black silk stockings, her bare dark thighs and her shaved wet pussy open and aroused. She curled a finger with a long shiny black glossy nail and signalled Samantha to crawl up to her, and she spread her thighs as Samantha obeyed.

“Lick my cunt slave!” Miss la Veau ordered as she ran her long black fingers into Samantha’s blonde curls. She pushed the girls head between her thighs and purred as Samantha opened her sticky labia with her wet tongue.

In the morning Samantha stood with her hands spread on the wall before her. Her blonde curls cascaded down her bare back almost as low as the top of her black cotton skirt. Her bottom was thrust out; a firm round globe of enticing flesh, her golden buttocks exposed beneath the flared hem of her skirt shamelessly. A little slip of black lace was pulled tight over her sex, so that the plump folds of her pussy showed on each side. Then it disappeared into the cleft of her buttocks. Beneath this, black stocking tops clung to her thighs, high up, so her bottom was a framed target, the centre of her lover’s attention.

Miss la Veau smiled and then flicked the tip of her riding crop against her own thigh. She surveyed the girl spread before her; an unexpected treat so early in the morning.

“You stayed then?” Miss la Veau smiled.

“You knew I would,” Samantha whispered.

“I thought you would take flight while you had the chance, knowing how difficult this may be.”

“I can handle it,” Samantha hissed.

Crack!

Miss la Veau raised the crop high and snapped it down across the back of Samantha’s thigh just on the tender spot beneath her buttocks and the girl arched her back and sucked in her breath at the sudden pain.

EffyAngels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EffyAngels

She bit her lower lip and looked up at the ceiling. Tears welled in her blue eyes.

“Thank you, Mistress,” she breathed warmly.

At the dusty Delta crossroads at midnight, Samantha stood staring out over the flat desolate land. It was silent, hot and lonely. She stood in a sexy pose; hip to one side, in sharp high heels and a tight black dress, cut high on her curved thighs, clinging to her like a second skin. Everything was silver in the moonlight, highlighted, or hidden in the shadows. Nothing moved, and there was no sound for what seemed like an eternity.

And then the roar of an engine far off in the distance was clear. Samantha turned her head to look towards it, opening her blue eyes wide and fixing her gaze on a cloud of dust on the horizon; they were coming at last, just as they had promised. She pushed her hand into the bag at her side and clutched the velvet Mojo bag between her fingertips, feeling its soft surface to summon up its magic once again.

They were getting nearer, the sports car now distinct and flashing in the moonlight. It moved at an unearthly speed across the flat land.

The dust blew in small circles around their black stiletto heels as two girls embraced in the moonlight. They entwined their limbs and ground their bodies together, belly to belly, breast to breast, and their pink tongues flashed as they began to kiss opened mouthed, delving into one another.

They were each in black leather skin tight mini-skirts and jackets, shining black nylons and spike heels. They each had black hair cut in a short bob, and they were both young and pretty and highly aroused by each other.

The older blonde woman who had got out of the car first now stood behind Samantha. Samantha could sense her getting closer. She looked back over her shoulder quickly to see the tall elegant woman casting her long black coat to one side. She gasped when the blonde caught her wrists and pulled them behind her back. The two dark haired girls heard the sound and pulled free from each other to watch. They turned to Samantha and smiled wickedly.

The kiss of cold steel and the snapping of a lock was enough to let Samantha know that she was being handcuffed. The blonde roughly thrust her forward towards the car and Samantha stumbled past the two girls with the blonde holding her arms up behind her. She was spread face down across the warm hood of the car and the blonde roughly pulled the hem of her skirt up over her bottom to expose her. She stiffened as the blonde ran a hand up her inner thigh and she tried to clamp her legs together. The blonde kicked her heels apart and rubbed her dripping sex wide with her open palm.

“Oh fuck!” Samantha moaned as she lubricated the woman’s hand with the flood of her arousal.

The blonde leaned forward so her upper body was against Samantha’s back and her bare thighs spread Samantha’s legs. Samantha could feel something thick and slippery pressing between the tight globes of her ass cheeks and she struggled as she realised the blonde was wearing a strap on rubber dildo, ready to be used.

The blonde breathed heavily into Samantha’s ear.

“I’m going to possess your ass, sweetheart!” she whispered. Even as Samantha shook her head and cried out, she felt the blonde move over her, nudging the head of the dildo in further to the tight rosebud of her anus. The blonde took her by her long hair, pulling her back from the hood of the car, forcing the rubber shaft up her in one sweet thrust. It was well lubricated, and Samantha was powerless to resist the intrusion or the thrill of the utter indignity as her ass was stretched and filled.

The two dark haired girls entwined again and made love to each other for the full hour that Samantha surrendered herself to her blonde tormentor across the hood of the car.

XXX

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors