Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Lunch

"Another story started by my lover, finished by me."

4
3 Comments 3
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
I pull into my lunch dates driveway and turned off the car. I sit for a moment listening to the ticking sound of the hot exhaust and engine's metal expanding and contacting. It is peaceful as I listen to the soft outside sounds despite my anticipation to see her. I take a few deep breaths to maintain my composure before getting out and heading to the door. I am hungry for lunch and starved for her. I knock on the door and wait for a response. She is prompt and always waits near the door for me to arrive. She pulls the door open standing behind it and flashes a glance at me before quickly lowering her eyes. I allow that brief exchange because I love what I see in her eyes. They sparkle with an internal smile but she is obedient and doesn't let her own excitement get the best of her.

As I step inside, she closes the door and stands waiting behind me. Her hands softly touch my shoulders lightly massaging, questioning without words if it is alright. I shrugged my shoulders sliding my jacket off backward toward her. She hangs it and her hands quickly return softly to my shoulders and back. I remove my watch and empty my pockets onto the hall table beside the door and then pause, waiting for her. She steps around in front of me and for the first time comes completely into view. My pulse pounds with the excitement of seeing her. I silently take a very deep breath. I would never let her see that. She is wearing only panties and a bra and fills both very nicely. I admire and love her soft feminine curves. I am compelled to look from her bottom down her smooth sexy legs to her small feet and perfectly painted toes. My eyes follow those curves back to her raven colored tussled hair when "it" caught my eye. Against all that softness and the warm tones of her skin was her steel collar and chrome chain leash dangling from it hanging nearly to the floor. I was lost in her briefly but was brought back to reality when I realized my entire body was throbbing and longing for her. I felt slightly out of control, the power of her presence and my desire for her was overwhelming to me.

I look to her still down cast eyes as I take her leash and pull her roughly down and toward me. I hear a nearly inaudible gasp escape her and know I have regained control of myself.

“What... are you waiting for?” I demanded firmly but not angrily.

“I’m sorry…right away” she said clearly and a little too loudly

I pull harder jerking the leash and quickly pulling her in closer and bring my face near hers. I can smell her soft scent and it is intoxicating. I pause and take another deep breath inhaling as much of her as I can. The already awake animal in me has been made even more alert and is now hungry and pacing the inside of its cage. My lips were beside her ear and her hair is tickling my face when I whisper “Is that how you speak to me?”

In her softest proper tone she whimpers “no…”

I release the chain slowly and watched her face for sincerity. She stands up while still looking down, her feet together and her hands folded together in front of her. In the same proper soft quiet voice she says “I'm sorry.”

I huff a non-verbal acknowledgment and she takes my wrist gently and undoes the buttons on my sleeve and rolls it once and then does the other. Her hands slide up my stomach and across my chest where she undoes the top button at my collar. Slowly they trace their way back down my body until her hands are folded in front of her again.

She turns around facing the wall leaning her cheek and ample chest against it arching her back, making her bum available. I run my hand over it smoothly and considered how she would pay for that mistake.

I am distracted by her leash gently knocking against the wall as it swings from her neck. I touched the crop in the umbrella stand beside the table. My fingers traced its leather handle and I think of the sound of it slapping against the back of her uncovered thighs.

My hand moves back to her bottom. I pinched it hard and see her suck her bottom lip between her teeth. I am settled I unclip the leash from her collar and take a step back. Her body is tense now with anticipation but she does not move, as I watch the side of her face I see her eye glance up at me momentarily. I whipped her once across her bum with the chrome chain of her leash. The chain slaps across and hits the side of her thigh incidentally and firmly enough to raise a welt almost instantly. My eyes never leave her face pressed against the wall and I see her bite down hard on her bottom lip. She gasps loudly when the chain strikes home. Her eyes welled slightly and she releases her bottom now quivering lip. I pause for a second still watching her face. She closes her eyes and single tear rolls down her cheek and her eye lids flutter. She sucks her bottom lip back in between her teeth and waits for me to decide if there would be another.

I step toward her and rub the hardness in my pants against her bum in a grinding motion. She pushes her panty covered bum back against my hips as I reattach the leash to her collar and she opens her eyes again. I lean in close and lick the single tear trail on her cheek now with a hand full of hair still grind against her ass. I touch the red spot on her thigh with my finger tips and fell the heat coming off it. At first touch she tries to pull away and I forgive her when after less than a split second she pushes it against my hand for comfort.

I hear the car pull in the driveway. My breathe catches as it always does when he arrives. I look around quickly to make sure all is in place. I stay close to the door so as to be near him when he enters. The anticipation of seeing him makes me jittery; I try to calm my eagerness. After what seems like an eternity I hear the car door close and feel the butterflies move from my stomach to my loins.

I have time for a couple deep breathes and he knocks. I can see his shape through the mostly closed blinds as he fills my doorway. I open the door and step behind it in one fluent movement.

He enters and my hands instantly move to rub his strong shoulders. I hope my eagerness doesn’t offend him but I am helpless to stop myself, the need to touch him is so intense.

He shrugs off his jacket and I hang it quickly so I can return to running my hands over his broad back. I admire his form as He takes off his watch and empties his pockets on the hall table beside the door. His slow deliberate movements, imposing size, everything about him screams confidence and masculinity. My anticipation builds and my knees become weak as I realize He has no intentions of eating the meal I have prepared first. I can see him wrestle with the animal within as I step before him and he sees me fully for the first time. I have dressed in what I know is his favorite of mine, black bra and panties.

LoveAmisha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoveAmisha

With the exception of my leash and pretty steel chain collar threaded with pink ribbon I wear nothing else. The look of desire in his eyes makes me smile and I quickly lower my glance before he notices and doubts my servitude.

I take a few moments to compose myself as I look down at the floor.

Yanking my leash hard he pulls me to him and demands “What are you waiting for?”

Caught off guard I reply “I’m sorry, right away” It comes out a little too loud and abrupt and I know he is going to punish me for my impertinence.

“Is that how you speak to me?” he growls in my ear.

I can barely answer. I have disappointed him already. I manage a strangled “no” and apologize. He huffs his acknowledgement.

With great concentration and focus I slowly undo the buttons on his sleeve and roll it up once, then the other. Chancing it, I run my hands softly up his chest hoping to calm his anger with my softness. I unbutton his collar just one button. I so badly want to undo all his buttons and reveal his well-built chest but that is not my decision to make. I let my hands move down his torso; I fold them together to help control my impatience.

I know he is in charge. I turn towards the wall and lean against it. My arms, face and chest feel the cold smoothness. I arch my back so he has ample access to my buttocks. I glance at him briefly to see if he is pleased.

His expression is hard to read as he caresses my panty clad cheek. I wait anticipating a slap, longing to feel the sting and heat of his hand chastising me. I bite my lip to prevent myself from begging.

He deliberates an agonizingly long time over my punishment. He is much more patient than I. I hear him toy with the riding crop in the umbrella stand. I so badly want to feel his strong hand but maintain my silence. His hand moves back to my ass and I revel in the thought that he has decided a spanking is in order. He pinches me hard making me draw in a deep breathe, then he reaches up and unclips my leash. Momentarily confused at this turn of events I soon realize he is not releasing me, that the chain of my leash will be my punishment.

I try to brace myself for the upcoming pain. He wields the chain expertly and sends it across my waiting flesh. It stings as it hits home and the clasp catches the top of my thigh as the leash momentarily wraps around me like a lover’s embrace. The clasp causes more pain than the chain itself. I wince from the pain and a tear escapes my welling eyes. My lip quivers and I try to hold it still with my teeth. I am uncertain if I cry from pain or the disappointment of being deprived of feeling his hand spanking me. I wait against the wall for more.

He presses against me and grinds his hardness into my softness as he clasps my leash back on to my collar. Wantonly I press back against him drawing away for only a split second as his hand presses against the angry welt on my thigh. I relish the tingle as I press back into him and his hand strokes my thigh softly.

He growls in my ear his approval “so hot, good girl”

I move my hips back against his hardness and whimper “please, please” Thankfully the wall and him pressing against me holds me in place as my legs tremble. His body pressing into mine is too much, my desire is so intense. I want to feel him everywhere at once. I want to feel the sting of his palm against my ass, the softness of his fingers stroking my skin, the hardness of his shaft deep inside my wetness. I moan softly begging. “Please… more… please…”

I feel his lips curve into a smile against my neck. He groans his approval and pulls my panties down. His hand caresses one cheek of my ass while he grinds into my opposite hip. He moves his other hand down my belly and cups my mound. Without warning he slaps me hard and I feel the intense tingle and burn of his hand. I cry out in both pain and ecstasy pushing my ass out further for another. He slaps again and again then rubs the red hot spot he has created.

His fingers slip between my lips and he feels my wetness. I hear him moan, and then I hear his belt unbuckling. Before I have time to wonder if he intends to use it on me I hear him unzip his pants.

Suddenly his strong hands seem to be everywhere at once, he rubs my body grabbing and pinching my breasts before moving down to my hips and pulling me back into him. One hand moves around to my front, over my belly, between my breasts and up to my neck. He grabs my throat tight and pulls my hair forcefully with his other hand. Pulling my head back he kisses my mouth hard as he plunges deep into me. I bite down on his lip and moan against his mouth. I look into his eyes and see the animal is loose. His lids are heavy and he looks at me as if in a trance. I know this look, I love this state. He is primal now, he will take exactly what he wants, and what he wants is me.

I feel myself melt against him, and once again thankful for the support of the wall he has me pressed against. He pumps into me hard and fast as he grips me tight. His strength overwhelms me. I feel myself tense around him, every muscle in my body tightens as I climax. He pumps harder and deeper into me, slow deliberate strokes. He pulls out and supports me briefly before leading me to the back of the couch and bending me over it.

He rubs himself between my cheeks and presses against my bum hole. He is lubed with my wetness and I feel the pressure of him entering me. I suck in my breath and wait, trying to relax enough to ease him in. Slowly he moves deeper into my ass holding himself back as much as he can, waiting for my signal. Suddenly I feel it primal, carnal lust. I push my ass back into him hard and moan “yessssssssss”

He pumps my ass steadily and reaches around to stroke my clit. My legs are shaking uncontrollably and I hear my breasts slapping against the leather of the couch. He moves his finger into my wetness as he fills my ass. Harder and faster he drills both my holes, our moans of ecstasy fill the room. He pumps harder and deeper as we both move towards orgasm. He bends over me encompassing my body with his and bites my shoulder hard. I shudder and cum all over his fingers as he pulls me hard against him and fills me with his load.

We lay over the back of the couch heaving and trying to catch our breath. He kisses my ear softly and nuzzles my neck as we try to recover together.
He chuckles and asks “What’s for lunch?”


I turn my face towards him and giggle against his lips as I kiss him softly replying
“Stew and pumpkin spiced muffins for dessert.”


Published 
Written by carnalvore
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments