Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How to Please Your Man

"After a shocking discovery, Marie becomes the man her husband needs."

29
9 Comments 9
49.4k Views 49.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Famous Story
It's a pretty well known fact, men watch porn. Single, in a relationship, even married- they've all got a stash somewhere. That's what struck me as odd when I asked my husband Davy about it one night. We were relaxing in the afterglow of some outstandingly good sex, flopped sideways across the bed with the sheets in a tangled mess around our sweaty bodies. The fan flipped lazily through the air above us, sending a light breeze to cool our tangle of limbs. I lay against him, my mind a pleasant haze of satisfaction and random thoughts. It surprised me when one popped out of my mouth.

"Can I ask a question, Puppy?" I said shyly, using the nickname he'd had since high school. Big, blonde, and clumsy, the lanky teen had earned the name from someone who had a Golden Retriever puppy with the same tendencies, and it had stuck, though I was really the only one who ever used it anymore.

"Mm? Sure honey, what is it?" he mumbled drowsily, and I felt his hand drift down to give my butt a gentle squeeze.

"Do you- do you ever watch..porn?" I whispered meekly, mortified to even be saying the word. We'd only been married for two years, I hoped I wasn't starting something big already. Immediately he stiffened, but in the next second he relaxed, and tilted my head up for a kiss, pulling me on top of him and guiding my tiny body down on the thickness of his hard-again cock.

"Why would I bother when I've got all the woman I need right here?" he murmured as he began to thrust up into me. I don't think I would have enjoyed that orgasm so much if I'd known how hollow those words would ring over the next year. Actually, maybe I should have savored it as the last time my husband would truly enjoy sex with me.

It started out small. He would come home exhausted from work, and of course I'd give him reprieve from his duties as my husband that night. We hit three weeks before he touched me again, and I was shocked that the quality of our sex had plummeted so quickly. Laying on my back in the dark, I could feel him stretching my little pussy just the way he always had, but he hovered his torso off me with the use of his hands, and he wouldn't kiss me. Directly after I'd climaxed, he was off me, and sitting on the edge of the bed. Confused, I inched closer, touching his back.

"What's bothering you Puppy? Talk to me." I coaxed.

"Nothing." he replied shortly, and when I pressed, he shook me off easily. "Leave it alone Marie!" he snapped, and stalked out of our room, leaving me shocked on the bed. He'd never used that tone with me before. After that night, we reached an uneasy stand off. On the outside, to our friends and family, we were still the perfectly happy couple we'd always been, but our personal life was filled with silent meals and nights that he spent in the garage, while I watched TV in the house.

The salvation for my marriage came one day the next Spring. Davy was at work, and I was doing my usual spring cleaning. I didn't know I was doing it, but I think subconsciously, I did such a thorough job because I was looking for something. A stash of pornographic films, or magazines, or even the dreaded evidence of an affair. However, with our small house spic and span, I'd found nothing more than dust bunnies and the coffeemaker I'd misplaced, a wedding gift. Leaving the box on the kitchen table, I stood in my silent kitchen, sunshine streaming through the open windows, and I didn't know what to do with myself. My eye fell on the garage, an older affair separate from the house besides the carport roof that connected the two, and I picked up my bucket of cleaning supplies, heading into my husband's lair.

As I entered through the small side door, there was a definite feeling of intrusion. I never came in here. There was a reason it was called a MAN cave. Still, I was on a cleaning rampage. I was surprised as I pinned the door open with my bucket. There was a small refrigerator, an easy chair, and a television in here! Effectively, it was a smaller living space. No wonder he'd been out here so much. Shaking my head, I sighed and went to work. I tidied the sports magazines on the milk crate next to Davy's chair, cleaned all the windows, left his tool bench alone since I knew he was particular about that, and last but not least I dragged the vacuum in. Pushing it around the room, I noticed that one corner seemed to be picking up a lot of debris, so I turned the machine off and grabbed a broom. When it struck the back wall, there was a hollow sounding clunk. What had I hit? Curious, I crawled under the work bench, grimacing at the dust. There against the wall, was a small nook, just big enough for a finger. I hooked the little latch, and jumped when a panel in the wall slid away smoothly. My mouth went dry as I pulled a tool box out, scooting back into the open and sitting cross legged. What was so secret that Davy felt the need to hide it in a secret chamber?

With trembling fingers I flipped the lid up, and my mouth dropped open. At first my eyes couldn't process what they were seeing. Then, as I picked up a magazine and flipped it open to a random page, everything became abundantly clear. A naked man knelt on a bearskin rug, one hand clamped around a huge cock that made my cheeks blush just looking. Behind him, another man was in the process of inserting his own mammoth shaft up- I squealed, clamping a hand over my mouth and dropping the magazine like it was a poisonous snake. Oh no. Oh no no no. Taking a deep breath, I sifted through the rest of the box's contents. There were several more magazines like the first one, all featuring a range of male on male sex acts I'd never even thought existed. Then, there were the DVDs. And the small plastic vibrator. I don't know how long I stared at the array of objects in my lap, but as I shifted, I came to a startling revelation. I was wet. Really wet. The thought of my darling husband frantically stroking his cock to the images of two men sucking each other off, or having sex, had my pussy so engorged that even the light pressure of my thighs as I shifted up to my knees made a thrill shoot through me.

Quietly, I packed everything away, just the way it had been, except for one DVD. That, I brought to the player atop his small TV, popping it in and settling back on my knees. It flashed up to the menu, and I pressed play. Immediately quiet moans drifted from the speakers, and my eyes widened as the first scene came on. A man lay across a plain brown couch, fully naked. One hand drifted up and down the toned physique of his abs, while the other stroked his cock. Mesmerized by the sliding action of his hand, I didn't even notice as I unconsciously slid my skirt up, putting probing fingers down my panties. Shifting back onto my butt, I spread my legs and got two fingers between my slippery folds, finding the small nub of my clitoris and starting to tease it with light fingertips. On screen, another man entered suddenly. As he stripped down, the first man gave him a happy smile, getting on his knees to start sucking the other man's cock. That was the same smile Davy used to give me, full of desire and the knowledge we were about to have sex. My pussy throbbed urgently now as I worked my little clit in earnest, switching to sliding two fingers in and out of my sopping wet hole with a wet slicking noise. The first man got on the couch, bending over and spreading his cheeks wide. Panting, I watched the second man slide a well lubed cock into his partner's ass, disappearing inch by inch until he was buried balls deep. With a strangled cry, I came, eyes riveted to the two men fucking as my pussy clenched around my fingers, gripping and stroking, pulling my hand in greedily.

In the aftermath, I quickly flipped the TV off, heart racing. There I sat, in my husband's garage, hand down my panties, shuddering from an intense orgasm brought about by watching two men have sex. God what was wrong with me! Sucking in a deep breath, I withdrew my hand, wiping it absently on my skirt as I walked on shaky legs to replace the DVD in the tool box, sliding it back into its hiding place and shutting the hidden panel. I gathered every bit of evidence I had ever been there, and left the garage just as I had found it. What was I going to do? Davy was gay, and that meant I didn't have the right equipment to please him. I sat at my kitchen table for a long time, debating what to do with my head in my hands. Then, just as I was resigning myself to a loveless marriage, a small voice spoke up. I was not the kind of person to give up that easily! Sure I wasn't a man like he wanted, but that didn't mean I had to make us both live without sex. I suppose it was the vibrator in his toolbox that got me thinking in that direction, but I hurried upstairs and logged into my computer, going to a site I had only been to once, ordering lingerie. The site sold sex toys too, and I spent the better part of an hour browsing, face red, pussy throbbing, but determined. Finally the order was shipped, due to arrive the next day, and I sat back, blowing out a slow breath. Davy was going to be home soon, I needed to start dinner. The intrusion of that mundane thought snapped me out of my trance, and I hurried downstairs.

The next day, I went to meet the postman eagerly. I'd spent all of that morning shopping, finding the perfect outfit, and I had sent a message to Davy at lunch that he should come home early for a "nice surprise".

Adhara_hiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adhara_hiller

After signing for my box, I went to the bedroom and eagerly tore it open. My blood singing, I stripped naked, and wrangled my legs and hips into the various straps it came with. Then came the prize. I slid the thinner end into my pussy, shivering at the feel of a foreign object entering where only Davy had been previously. Holding the thick end in my hand, I managed to strap it in place, then stood in front of the full length mirror attached to the wall by the window, close to our closet. With the flesh colored straps, it looked like I had an honest to God real cock hanging from my body. The weight of it between my legs was oddly exciting, and I couldn't help reaching down to touch it, exploring the smooth silicone surface. Most of the seven inch length was rigid and velvety smooth, with the exception of a tiny set of hinges at the base, hidden by the same smooth material, that allowed me to wear it down, or bring it up to full erect status, locking it in place with a small click. I did so, marveling at the image I made in the mirror, one hand on my small, pert breast, one hand stroking "my" cock. Shivering, I released it down again. It was getting late, Davy would be home soon. I got into the boxy pinstriped suit I had bought earlier- it didn't take more than a sports bra to flatten my female chest down under the crisp white shirt- and washed off all my make up, not that I usually wore much. Staring at my naked face, and the jarringly masculine body I now sported, a thrill of excitement fluttered through me. God I hoped this would work. Deciding to leave my short black hair down, I went downstairs to wait for him.

It was dark by the time Davy got home, so with the lights off inside, he didn't see me at first as he nudged the door shut, shrugging out of his suit jacket and tossing it across the back of the couch. His eyes landed on me right as he was loosening his tie. Looking at him in person, I felt a tiny seed of misgiving. Davy was a big man, over six feet and broad shouldered as a linebacker. How would he react to what I was about to do? Would he laugh? Get angry?

"Marie?" his tone held a question, and I took a bracing breath before scowling at him.

"Don't you insult me, it's Mark, and you know it!" I barked, surprised at the gruffness my tone took on. "I think you owe me an apology. On your knees boy!" Slowly his startled look morphed into something else, and he closed the distance between us, then obediently got on his knees. "Someone oughta teach you some manners." I growled, cupping his jaw and making him look at me. I unzipped my pants, and his eyes widened as I drew my cock erect, hearing a faint click before I went on. "Open wide pretty boy." He swallowed hard, but slid forward and parted his lips. I thrust between them with a short jerk, not wanting to hurt him, but he kept going until he had most of the thick cock in his mouth. His hand replaced mine on the base, and as he started to suck my cock eagerly, I was shocked to see the tent that had grown in his own slacks. "Like that huh?" I demanded, pulling out of his mouth and slapping the end against his cheek.

"Yes sir." he replied promptly, and I laughed coarsely, shoving my false cock into his mouth again and tangling the fingers of one hand in his unruly hair, using it as leverage to start thrusting. God this was hot. My nipples were hard as bullets, and the end of the dildo inside me was slipping around as my pussy got wetter and wetter. I was face fucking my husband! And he was loving it. His hand had drifted to the bulge in his lap, stroking his own cock through the cloth as he slurped all over the shaft extending from my pants, doing a better job than I had ever done for him. Finally my own excitement overtook me, and I pulled out of his mouth, yanking him to his feet. With one hand, I pinned him against the door, yanking his tie off and ripping his shirt open. Buttons pinged everywhere, but I didn't care, enthralled by the look of raw, animal lust in his eyes.

"Got yourself a hard on, do ya?" I rudely cupped the tent in his slacks, rubbing him down until he shuddered.

"M-Mark we shouldn't. My wife-" he stammered as I dragged his shirt down his arms.

"Your wife doesn't have to know." I growled, unbuttoning his slacks. Then, grabbing him by the shaft of his cock, I led him upstairs to our room. Stripping him naked, I dropped my own suit jacket on the floor and rolled my sleeves up, smirking at him as I pushed him to his knees again. By this point he was rock hard, jutting up against his toned belly and oozing a few drops of pre-cum. "Go on, stroke yourself." I said, then changed my language as he hesitated. "I said jack it, boy!" His hand immediately dropped, sliding up and down the rigid shaft there, and milking more pre-cum out. Without thinking, my hand drifted down to my own cock, mimicking his motion, but really sliding the dildo inside me back and forth, effectively fucking my slick pussy. Davy's eyes never left my hand, and I waited until his breathing was ragged before I slapped his shoulder. "That's enough. Up on the bed." I commanded.

"Yes sir." he breathed as he stood, and I made him lay flat on his back. "God I need this Mark." I smiled faintly as I lubed my cock up really well, until it was slippery as an eel between my fingers.

"I know Davy." I said as I slid the first inch into my husband. "I know." He groaned, arching a little, and I spread his knees wider, moving in another inch. Watching "my" cock slide into Davy's tight ass, seeing the desire on his face, I was seized by an entirely new urge. "God I'm going to fuck you so hard." I grated out, and shoved my entire length inside him. He whimpered, spreading his legs far apart, and I leaned against the bed, framing his trim waist with my hands as I started to rock my hips. After a clumsy moment getting used to the strange movement, I settled into an automatic rhythm that had Davy making noises I'd never heard before. Amazed that my manly husband was mewling like a bitch in heat, I decided to see how far I could push him. My hand curled around his rock hard cock, and I stroked the velvety length in time with my own thrusts, effectively overloading him with sensation. I know I was, my pussy was about ready to burst, slamming the dildo into me with a force that was almost hitting the mouth of my womb.

"I'm gonna come!" he gurgled out, shudders wracking his big body, and I increased my pace on both ends until hot cum boiled out of him in thick ropes, splattering his own chest and belly. My hips jerked for a minute more, until I finally exploded, hugging that length of silicone inside me until my body couldn't take it anymore. I slumped, barely trusting my arms to hold me as my head hung between my shoulders, catching my breath. When I finally looked up again, Davy was laying quietly on the bed, watching me. I eased out of him, used the wipes I'd put nearby to clean off, then unhinged my cock and zipped my pants again. Then, I sat on the edge of the bed, and let a slow breath escape me. This was completely uncharted territory for me, for any wife, really. I felt the bed shift, and then Davy wrapped his strong arms around me from behind. "Oh Marie." he said softly, kissing my shoulder. "You found the toolbox didn't you?"

"I was cleaning yesterday." I nodded. "And I decided to do the garage." He sat next to me, pulling the sheet across his lap, and turning me to face him. "Sweetheart, I love you. With every fiber of my being, but I just- I don't think I'm...wired right, to love you physically." he said haltingly. "But what just happened- I have never wanted you more." Hope filtered into me, and I smiled a little.

"I didn't want to lose you. Since I'm not able to satisfy you as me, I became someone who could." I murmured.

"Oh baby." he pulled me in for a kiss. "You're so good to me." Then, he stood me up. "So, can I see how you managed this?" Happily, I stripped naked again, except for the harness, and he pulled me in, playing with the mechanism while his cock rose under the sheet. I shifted it aside, fondling him a little. "Oh, I was wondering how you made yourself come." he murmured as he found where it was inserted into me.

"What, did you think I was going to let you have all the fun?" I asked, and he smiled, even as he pulled my cock up again, kissing it.

"Can we go again?" he asked, and I grinned, pulling back and flipping him over on his belly. Already, tingles were shooting through my pussy, and anticipation was building wetly in my core.

"As many times as you want, Puppy."

Now our marriage is quite happy. He can't wait to come home from work, and suck my cock while I cook dinner. I'm almost always wearing my trusty strap on now, the other day I forgot it was even there and took my little buddy grocery shopping. Oops. Anyway, Davy and I have never been happier, and it's opened my eyes to a whole new world. I've found a site online, all about female dominance, and while some of the ideas posted there make me blush, others make my panties damp, and I'm just aching to try them. Davy's already told me he's willing to try anything I like, as long as my cock is involved, so when he comes home tonight he's going to find a surprise waiting for him at the door. I can't wait to see my husband on his knees, dressed in silk and lace while he slurps all over my cock. 

Published 
Written by radi0act1ve
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments