Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How to train a man, part one

"Ryan decides to get assistance pleasing women"

7
4 Comments 4
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Are you in need of training in the fine arts of pleasing women? If so, contact the Mistress at 570-4869. I will make sure that when I am through with you that you will know EXACTLY how to make your woman happy.

This sounded heavenly to Ryan. All of his girlfriends told him he was selfish, never seeing to their needs. And that he was too quick, rushing into intercourse, never getting them ready. He thought foreplay was overrated, if you want to have sex, then have sex. Why bother with other stuff. So, maybe a little training couldn't hurt.

Ryan dialed the number, and a pleasant sounding woman answered the phone.

"The Mistress's Training, how may you serve us today?"

Ryan faltered for a moment. That was a strange greeting. But, recovering, he said "I think I need help. I can't keep a girlfriend because they say I don't satisfy them."

"Well, you have called the right place. Mistress has an opening, and can see you this afternoon at 2pm. She will explain everything, and then if you decide to stay, you will be instructed when to return and what to bring." the pleasant voice told him. Ryan thought the woman sounded slightly turned on as well.

Two o'clock rolled around, and Ryan walked into a rather plush looking office. The decorations where done in purple in black, giving the office a slightly Gothic feel. There where plush chairs, crystal lamps on the end tables.

The receptionist guided him to a back office. Inside was a attractive woman, with red hair, nice tits, and wearing a flowing black skirt with a purple corset. The receptionist bowed her head.

"Mistress, the potential candidate is here."

"Thank you. Go back to your position now, and do not disturb me."

"Yes Mistress."

After the receptionist left, Mistress looked over Ryan. He was about 6 foot, not really overly muscular, but trim and fit. He had blond hair, and blue eyes. She looked forward to seeing more of him. Mistress only took men who where attractive enough arouse her, and Ryan was definitely up to her standards.

"So why are you here? What do you think I can do for you?"

"Well," Ryan replied, " I can't seem to satisfy my girl-"

"First", interrupted Mistress, "if you wish to be here, you will address me as 'Mistress'. That is your first lesson."

"I'm sorry Mistress."

"It is alright, this time. Now please, continue."

"Mistress, my past girlfriends have all told me that I am a very selfish lover. I don't tend to their needs, and I rush into things."

"Very well. I am going to explain the rules. If you feel you can abide by them, you will return for one month. During this time, you will be taught sexually by me, but any of the women here may see how well you are doing in your lessons. You will have chores that you will be expected to do. If they are not done properly, you will receive a light punishment at first, if it continues, you will receive harsher punishments. You are expected to treat the women here with respect, refusal to do so will see you dismissed. "

"As for clothing, you will only need a few things should you be taken from here during your stay. You are the only man who will be here, so you needn't worry about that." Mistress reached inside her desk, pulling out nipple clamps with a chain, a penis chastity harness, and a collar. She also pulled out what looked like a pair of boy shorts, but with a hole cut out at the crotch. "This is what you will wear. In the clamps, and the harness there are tiny vibrators that can be turned on at will by whomever holds the remote, and the speed can be controlled. They will not always be on. The harness allows you to be able to have an erection, but you can not relieve it without being released.

"While you are here, you are, in essence, my slave. I will do with you as I see fit, and will treat you as I see fit. However, I will make sure once you leave, that you know everything you need to know in order to keep a woman happy.

Anna__love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anna__love

Do you understand, and do you wish to stay?"

While she was talking, Ryan had a feeling of both horror and excitement. Never had he imagined himself at the mercy of a woman, it just wasn't done! But at the same time, the thought of being used by the women here was arousing. It won't be so bad, he thought.

"Yes Mistress, I would like to put myself into your hands, and learn what I can from you." Ryan answered.

"Excellent!" Mistress responded. "First things first then. I am going to call in several young women. I want you to pick one. This is the only time you will be allowed to choose. I am going to watch you as you fuck her. This way I can see what you need to be taught."

With a clap of her hands, 3 beautiful women entered the room. Ryan could hardly believe this was happening. The first girl to appear was a petite blond, with stunning green eyes, nice 34C tits, and a shapely ass that begged to be touched. She wore a black lace teddy that accentuated her breasts. The second girl was a brunette, about the same build as the first, only with a slightly curvy look to her, and a 36D chest. She wore a pink robe that left little to the imagination. The last girl had long black hair, smoldering blue eyes, nice DD tits that where barely covered by her teddy of deep purple lace that flowed into a black sheer skirt. Ryan began to grow hard looking at her.

"Mistress, I want the girl with the black hair." When Mistress nodded, the other girls bowed to her and left, leaving Ryan, Mistress and the girl alone.

"Amber, I want you to undress Ryan and let him fuck you. I need to see what we need to work on with him."

"Yes Mistress" the girl responded. She had been sneaking glances at Ryan, and liked what she saw. She could hardly wait to have his cock inside her, and was getting wet thinking of Mistress watching. She knew Mistress wouldn't join in, but maybe she would reward her later. The thought of Mistress's pussy later made Amber wetter, and she began to take Ryan's clothes off.

Ryan definitely didn't disappoint either woman. His cock, now fully erect, was 8 inches in length, and thick with a large mushroom shaped head. While not buff, he definitely had tone to his chest and stomach, which tapered off into well toned hips and legs. He reached for Amber, and bent her over the desk, giving her breasts a squeeze and tugging on her nipples. Amber moaned, she loved having her nipples played with. Ryan's hand made it's way down to her pussy, relishing in how wet she was. He thrust into her with one quick motion, and began fucking her as hard as he could. She was so tight and wet, he came in minutes.

Amber was extremely disappointed, but after he pulled away, she got on her knees and began to lick him clean, relieved when he began to harden again. She looked at Mistress, who was watching from the side, and she nodded, indicating Amber could have him again. Mistress knew that Amber needed a hard fucking, it had been a while since her last. Amber gave a low moan as she continued to suck Ryan's cock, her hands playing with her swollen clit. Ryan's cock swelled in her mouth, and as Amber brought herself to orgasm, Ryan came again in her mouth.

Mistress frowned realizing Ryan was very quick to cum. She knew Amber was disappointed, she would make it up to her later. Mistress smiled at the thought of using her favorite strap-on with her pet, but that would have to wait until later.

Ryan was drained, and couldn't believe that the girl in front of him had swallowed his cum. He grinned at her, slowly taking his cock from her mouth, and looking towards Mistress, who was walking towards him. She picked up the collar, and placing it on his neck, kissed him.

"Welcome Ryan, to my house. Prepare for an adventure you won't forget".

To Be Continued.....

Published 
Written by witchywoman80
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments