Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hung from the Barn's Rafters

"And the thin braided twine I was going to use to tie his balls tightly. . ."

8
2 Comments 2
56.0k Views 56.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story
He was my newest consenting slave. I found him yesterday at work and invited him into my lair for some heavy bondage. After he followed me home, he agreed to let me tie him upon the workbench where he could stew all night in the dark. Now, this new morning, I was ready to make him suffer even more. He was going to like it. I was sure of that.

His six-foot-four lanky twenty-five year old naked frame stretched out nicely on the wooden table where I tied him. The leather cuffs I was going to strap on his wrists and ankles in place of the ropes there now were going to look so handsome on his body. I was going to love suspending him between the rafters and support beams of the barn.

But first, the straight edge razor in my hand caught glimpses of the sun showing through the cracks of the barn. The sharp edge glistened slightly as the light of the suns's rays bounced off of it. I was going to love cutting through the bush that grew around his seven inch cock. I was not even going to trim it first. I wanted him to feel every slide of the blade.

He shivered slightly as I slathered the shaving cream around his pubes and all over his large balls. It made me feel good to know that I had that touch. I traced a path from his stomach, across his sternum, where I laid my hand flat there, and leaned down to him so he could see my face through the mask he let me place on him last night. I smiled slyly, brought the shining steel blade to his face so he could see it. His eyes got big as I backed away and said, "Now, be very still. I do not want to nick your delicate skin."

Carefully, I ran the blade over the area and took off a layer of his pubic hair not quite to the skin. I worked over his pubic region little by little until I had it perfectly smooth. Now all I had left to shave was his balls.

I cupped his heavy jewels, tightening the skin around them and methodically drew the sharp edged steel over them. In one swoop, the hair that covered his sack came off easily. He sighed heavily as he felt the cold blade glide carefully over his baby making holder. One last little strip covered in shaving cream lingered and I would have his cock completely smooth.

I wiped the excess cream off of his now smooth nether region. It was such a beautiful sight. The smooth paleness of his manhood beautifully hung naturally. Then I grabbed the bottle of witch hazel and said, "This is going to sting a little," and poured it over the freshly mowed area. He jerked as the astringent stung his delicate area. Now he knew how I felt.

 As I put the razor away, I grabbed the metal clips that would pinch his nipples and bring out the deep crimson color I loved to see. The mask over his face gave me free reign of his body and I was going to make the most of it. The leather gag he generously let me cover his mouth with was going to muffle the sweet sounds that I so loved to hear.

I almost had him ready to be hoisted to the barn's frame. The cuffs were tight around his wrists and ankles. He could barely see anything. He was already making muffled sounds in preparation to being raised vertically. I placed the clamps on his nipples and immediately, the blood rushed to them nicely. And the thin braided twine that I was going to use to tie his balls tightly was wound around the spool laying by his naked side. Of course, he did not know that yet. I was going to surprise him.

His now smooth seven inch cock and large round balls were my next target once I had him strapped into position. I wanted to see his nutsack shine as the twine was knotted and pulled his low hangers tight. I wanted to see the fine veins of his scrotum flow with his blood as he was stretched between the posts of the barn. The rope hung from the beams ready for his long extremities.

And now, he was ready.

I slung his long legs over the side of the wooden table. He leaned up and I took his arms and pulled him off and led him to the ropes that was going to spread him into the musty air. One by one, I tied the end of the ropes to the leather cuffs wrapped around his hands and feet. Then I pulled the ones holding his top appendages and his naked body was lifted into the cool staleness of the barn. Once his arms were pulled to a Y and his body dangled freely,I tied the endto the sixteen penny nail sticking out of the beam behind him to secure him from not falling to the barn floor. Then I took the ropesat his ankles and bound his legs. With his extremities now spread, I walked in front of him and admired my work. He looked just like the barn angel I knew he would be.

His seven inches dangled softly in front of him. The nice smoothness I added made it look even longer. And even thicker. His testicles hung heavily under his smooth penis and I could not wait to see them tied. It was time to grab the spool of twine.

I turned to the wooden table he had been lying on to get the twine, and when I turned back around, he was wiggling in his straps. His penis swung side to side and his balls slapped his body. The sound of them touching his body reverberated through the barn. In a few minutes, his semen filled holder would not be able to do that. He was so going to like the twine. I was going to make sure of it.

I pulled a length of the braided twine from the spool and said, "Be still. You are going to like this," and I grabbed his testicles, wrapped my fingers around them to make them tight, and looped the twine around the top of them. I felt his body jerk as he figured out I was tying his balls together. He moaned as the loop of twine knotted around his family jewels.

I stepped back and, just as I wanted, the smooth skin around them stretched tightly. They actually shined enough that I could almost see my reflection in them. The moment sent an erotic chill down my spine and I could instantly feel my pussy get damp. I hoped he could not see it do so through the small slits of the leather mask I had him peering through. I wanted to make his bare cock rise with the riding crop I planned to use. I did not want my nudity to play a part in it. Although, in the back of my mind, I was sure it did a little.

I walked to where I had hung the riding crop last upon the beam across from where he was suspended. When I turned around, his seven inches was already hardening, growing longer while his tightly tied testicles hung perfectly under it.

"Uh uh, don't you get hard. Not yet. I didn't tell you to get aroused," scolding him a little as I walked back to him, I pointed the riding crop his way. Instantly, his penis deflated.

"Aw, now that's better," I said as I walked behind him.

"You don't erect yourself until I say so, do I make myself clear?"

There was no sound from him. I did not like that.

"I said, do I make myself clear!" I repeated.

A deep muffled sound came from him and it made me smile. It was just what I wanted to hear.

Walking in front of him, I positioned the end of the riding crop right under his chin and said as I began to slowly move it down, "When I say something, I expect you to obey. My command, my voice, my tone, is the only thing that matters here. Do you understand?"

Again, I got nothing. He was not listening very well, so I poked him in the navel with the riding crop's point and pressed hard into it.

"What did I just say? Were you not listening!" I exclaimed harshly and turned the rod so it burned the skin in his belly button.

With a muffled yelp, he acknowledged me and I smiled. I pulled the end of the riding crop out of his navel and devilishly lowered it onto his tied sack. As I touched his tight testicles with the crop, he shuddered and swayed in his harness. His body rocked to and fro from the stimulation I was giving his private hangers.

"You like this? I hope so.

Huge_Booobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huge_Booobs

It's how I am going to make you cum. And you will cum for me. I want to see you empty yourself all over the barn floor. You know what that means?" I said as I walked around him to his back, slapped his ass firmly with the riding crop again, and in a soft tone continued, "You need to rise to the occasion!"

He tried to mumble as I walked back around and found my command taking place. Slowly, his shaved seven inches was becoming longer and thicker. His penis was darkening and began to resemble his clamped nipples as it became blood engorged. His semi-erect state pulsed as it paused to feel the stimulation filling it. I loved how a penis looked as it did that. It was as if a cock had a mind of its own and it did not know what to do. But the blood rushing to it always won out.

Finally, his bare cock reached its fully erect state. It looked as if it was a full twelve inches as it stuck out in front of him. Of course, that was because of it being shaved smooth. In all reality, it was probably eight and a half inches. Either way, I am going to have fun making it cum.

I watched it twitch with each thump of his heart. His erection was absolutely beautiful. It was extremely hard and I could see it really wanted to pump out the fluid that built up inside his now smooth sack.

I was going to make it do it.

Slowly, with the softest of touches, I ran the end of the riding crop over his long erected length. All along the sides of it I ran the end over his hard ridges, then on the underside, tracing the thin line of skin until I touched his frenulum. A small dollop of precum emerged as I tickled his sensitive spot.

"Mmm, look at that. I'm making you dribble. You like this don't you?"

A grunt sounded as the veins popped out of his neck. I could literally see the blood flow through his arteries there as I toyed with his smooth erection.

"Let's see how you like this," I said as I slapped one side of his tied testicles. The sound of the riding crop's end whipping against his shaved balls reverberated through the whole barn. The sting of it made him groan with pleasure and he jerked his strapped body making him sway in the tethers.

"Did that feel good? Yes, it did, didn't it? Let's see what happens when I tap the other side!"

With a strong, but gentle whack, I equaled the sting on his nutsack. Again, his body jerked in the binds. He bent his head back and his long hard cock jutted further out in front of him. It also dripped clear preejaculate that formed a liquid thread from his glans to the barn floor when the drop fell.

His cock was so hard now and twitched slightly. I knew that if I kept hitting his balls with the riding crop, he would spew his white goodness all over the barn floor.

With the tip of the long length I held in my hand, I massaged his bound glory as I walked to his side. The end of the crop never left his tied tight skin. I let it linger there carelessly until I was in position to slap against his tight scrotum.

Slowly, I tapped the end of the riding crop against the bottom of his tied tight hangers, first with a soft and gentle stroke. His body reacted by slightly swinging in the roped harness that held his body in the air. His hard cock aimed perfectly at a ninety degree angle to his body. Every so often, it twitched and pointed toward the ceiling of the barn in magnificent hardness like it was going to blow. But it sunk back down to the erect angle that made him comfortable.

One. . . two. . . three. . . four,I knocked lightly on his precious gems. They jiggled with each soft swat I made with the riding crop. I watched his body sway back and forth as he reacted to each touch. He was beginning to fall in a rhythm with the crop touching his personal bag. Each swing his body made equaled the pleasure that was now starting to run through his body as the staff in my hand rubbed and bumped a beat on his scrotum.

"Oh, you like that, don't you? This is going to make you cum, isn't it?"

The groan that he made through the gag told me all that I needed to know. I could hear the tone of it tell me that he was enjoying being manipulated.

I quickened the pace and pressure with the riding crop. What had been five to ten second pauses between each tender slap, now became one right after another. The smacks were now more intense and started to turn his tied testicles red. The sound the riding crop made against his tight smooth skin there echoed in the barns faint light. I could almost feel the stinging sensation I was giving him myself.

His body wobbled faster now in the ropes that bound him in midair. He began to clench his fists as his body reacted to the quick slaps I made on his personal belongings. His cock grew even harder now and began to pulse quicker as his heartbeat quickened. I could tell that my work was getting ready to conclude.

"You are getting ready to cum for me aren't you?" I said as I continued the fast whisking motion on his privates.

A long groan came from deep within his core. As he made that sound, his cock twitched even faster until it stayed in firing position.

"Uh huh, cum for me! Let me see your hot fluid shoot out of your rock hard cock!" I replied as I never let up on the riding crop hitting his bound testicles.

Suddenly, his body quit swaying in the ropes, he curled his toes, and his body jerked as he expelled his milky substance in arching streaming jets that landed in huge dollops on the barn floor. I watched his cock pulse hands-free each strong spurt of man juice in successive shooting until it was completely drained and leaking the leftover seminal fluid from its now softening round tip.

My pussy was now drenched in my own sexual arousal of watching the ten or more strong ejections from him that now rested, spreading evenly, on the barn floor. I threw the riding crop to the side and walked in front of him and slowly, grabbed his limp dick anddrug my tongue across the tip to sip in the last drip of cumthat hung from it.

He moaned in delight as my tongue slurped in the drop. Swallowing it slowly, the bitter twinge of it burned down my throat and I let out a "Mmmm," and stepped back away from him.

I looked at his now glowing body that hung limply from being sexually sedated. I knew it was time to cut him loose.

First, I removed the leather cuffs from his ankles, setting his legs free. Walking behind him, I cut the rope tied to the long nail hammered into the beam and lowered him slowly so that he could land on his feet. I grabbed his hands and removed the leather cuffs from his wrists then reached around and removed the clamps from his nipples. Before I removed the mask and the gag, I walked him to the barn's front doors.

Sliding them open, I let him stand there, exposing his nakedness to the elements of nature. I wanted him to feel free. When I was ready, I pointed him to his car that had followed mine home so that he knew what I wanted him to do. Slowly, I removed the gag then the mask and said, "You may go now. You are free."

He stood there looking at my nakedness as I did his and he turned and kissed me. His mouth felt so good on mine. When he took his mouth away from mine, he said, "Thank you for the lovely evening mistress," then he walked quickly to his car.

I stood there naked as well and watched him. As the sun set on my now hot naked body, I watched him drive off into the rest of the day and immediately thought of my next consenting slave. He was out there somewhere and when I found him, he was going to love being hung from the rafters of my barn. All my consenting bonding individuals did. Another one was not going to be any different. I preyed on it.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments