Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hunger Pangs

14
8 Comments 8
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
It had been an entire day and night. That’s all. But it felt like forever. “Daddy” could be so cruel. He’d forbidden her to touch herself. Forbidden her from his beautiful cock. Of course, she knew he wasn’t her real Daddy, but sometimes – just sometimes – he made her feel like his petulant daughter. Sometimes like his horny little submissive. Sometimes he even made her feel like his slave. She loved all the various ways he made her feel. Daddy, Sir, Master; he was all of them and much more to her. But he was cruel to deny her giving him pleasure and she sat on the chair now with pouting lips and a throbbing clit.

And then, after another forever, he was here.

She wanted to shout and whisper at him at the same time. “I’ve been waiting all day for you. I’m so glad you’re here. I’ve been craving to…”
But instead she just felt her lower lip tremble and another throb of her swollen pussy in silence.

He didn’t speak, just walked to his special chair and sat, watching her intently. She couldn’t help it; her thighs spread wider almost automatically until she was sure he could see how wet she was beneath her short skirt. His eyes flicked downward for just a second then back into her eyes. Even his brief gaze made her feel hotter. She felt her clit seem to grow again and throb in hunger for his touch.

She wanted so badly to touch her pussy, to strum her thumb over her aching clit, but she couldn’t. Not until he told her she could. Her mind was silently screaming, “Daddy, please. I need to rub my clit. Just once. Just a little flick. She didn’t dare though because if she touched it she knew she wouldn’t stop until her pent up climax washed over her.

She watched his fingers pat downward in the air twice. She bit her lower lip lightly and closed her legs.

“That’s better. You haven’t been playing with it, have you?”

“No, Sir. Just as you said.”

He nodded curtly. “But you’ve wanted to.”

She swallowed hard and nodded back at him.

“Such a hungry woman.”

She wanted the words to burst out of her. “You make me hungry. Hungry for your hands, your lips, your tongue, your cock. You make me wish I could take you in my mouth and pussy at the same time. You make me want to fuck you over and over and over again. And still it would never be enough. You make me want to drain you of every single drop of your sweet cum and I’d still want more.” But she sat silently.

Her eyes almost teared up when he stood and walked toward her. She felt his warm dry breath on her neck and then – electric – his palm slide up her left thigh and two fingertips brush over her wetness. She shivered and squirmed in the chair. Wanted to move her hips forward and just envelope his fingers into her, to use her pussy to suck him all the way up deep into her. She quietly yelped when his thumb grazed lightly over her clit.

He drew his hand back from under her skirt and licked his fingers. She watched his tongue and felt her stomach tighten. Her eyes blinked rapidly and – for just a moment – thought she was going to come. But then she felt his strong hand caress her cheek and the rumble of his deep voice.

“Not yet.”

She couldn’t stop the whimper in her voice. “Master,” she whispered hoarsely.

He closed his eyes for just a second and opening them looked away. She remembered he always did that when she called him that name. When she called him “Daddy” he smiled. When she called him “Sir” he nodded with a satisfied look in his eyes. But when – as she sometimes felt she had to – she called him “Master” he looked away. She wondered why it affected him so strongly. He took her right hand in his and placed it over the crotch of his pants.

“Say it again,” he murmured.

“Master,” she groaned out and felt his thick cock twitch under her fingers. It made her tremble again. Then he was flicking her hand away.

“Coat and purse,” he said casually turning away.

She almost cried out. “I want to stay here. I want to cum for you. I need it so badly. Please. Now. Right now. Touch me. Kiss me. Lick me. Fuck me. Let me fuck you. Let me please you. Naked. On my knees. On my hands and knees. Any way you want me.” But, of course, she merely nodded in silence and fetched her coat and purse and followed him.

The one hour drive took them somewhere she was unfamiliar with. She sat primly in the passenger seat glancing out the window to see the cityscape turn into more rural environments and eventually then turned down a half-dirt road between trees. He played soft classical music on the iPod jacked into the car’s sound system and hummed along with the concertos and sonatas.

They came to a chain across the road and he quietly got out and unlocked it and tossed the chain to the side.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

She watched his movements with a growing unease. Where were they? What did he have planned?

He pulled the car forward then got out again and relocked the chain. She couldn’t help the shiver through her body. It was very isolated here even though it was less than an hour’s drive from the city. A sudden fear started to creep through her mind, but, no, she trusted him completely.

He stopped the car in front of a rustic house that looked like it had been built in the last century. He motioned for her to get out of the car as he exited it himself.

She stood uncertainly by the car as he came around it from the front.

He took her purse and laid it on top of the hood. “Take your clothes off,” he told her. Everything but the stockings and shoes.”

She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and unzipped her skirt, both of which he took from her. Then he turned, grabbing up her purse, and walked up the wooden steps to the house.

“Well, come along,” he said with a casual gesture.

Her knees felt weak, but at the same time, she felt a curious thing move through her body as she started to walk forward. She could feel the cool woodsy breeze on her skin and the solemn serene silence around her seemed peaceful and calming.

As they entered the front room, her eyes adjusted to the dim, golden sunlight through the lace curtained windows. Her mouth opened slightly as her eyes swept around the curiously elegant room. She almost gasped when her eyes fell on one wall. It was bare except for two gold-tinted frames. Within the frames – against a red velvet background – was a metal plate with a length of chain dangling and at the end of each chain was a metal wrist-shackle.

She darted at look at him, but his expression revealed nothing. Then, suddenly, he was dragging her unsteadily to the wall, with an iron grip at her wrist. His other hand picked up a shackle and fastened it around her wrist; he repeated the motion with her other wrist. Her legs grew shaky as her mind swirled with possibility.

Without another word, he stepped backwards and she could hear the rustling as he undressed. In an instant, she felt the hot knob of his cock brushing against her already wet pussy lips. She bit back a moan, but he leaned close to her ear.

“Out here, no one can hear you but me. You can make whatever sound, however loud, you want.” At the end of his sentence, he plunged his entire cock deep inside her. Her voice went animal as she writhed her hips on him. The chains rattled lightly at her wrists.

Her moans grew quickly into growls as he fucked her harder, deeper, faster. It felt as if she were somehow released inside herself. The hunger she’d been feeling – it was for this. To be taken hard and be allowed to writhe and growl and purr and scream even if she wanted to. The total freedom to express her raw starvation for the pure fuck; his fuck; his pleasure in taking her.

His cock felt like it grew larger and harder with every thrust and she tighten her pussy on him every time he pulled back out again. She loosened her grip when he thrust in, wanting him to go deeper every time.
After a while, her words began to make no sense anymore – just chants of her pleasure and her desire for more of what he was giving her. Though she couldn’t see it, her mind pictured his cock pounding into her from behind. She “saw” her own juices dripping from the head whenever he pulled back, felt the flashing hot shaft spreading her open when he pushed forward again. She almost screamed when he snaked an arm beneath her belly and lifted her feet off the floor and then drove his cock so deep inside her. She babbled, groaned, bent her body over as far as it would go to give him more access. She felt like her pussy was melting around his cock, washing it with her lava-hot want and need.

And then – as she felt the first lightning spurt of his cum in her - she spasmed on him and did scream as her own climax wracked her completely. He shot another stream inside her then she whimpered as he removed his cock. She heard him give a soft grunt and then the palm of his hand, splashed with a gobbet of cum, was wiping itself across her mouth. She writhed once more and licked at the salty glaze on her lips. Her body swayed as she felt his still hard cock slide inside her again and the second of her orgasms rocked through her. Then as it subsided she slumped, feeling his arm beneath her move away and his mouth brush across her pussy from behind.

He rose and whispered at her ear. “Who am I?”

“Daddy,” she murmured. “Sir.” And with her longest, softest sigh she whispered, “Master.”
Published 
Written by MrLosAngeles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments