Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I am the New Boss's New Punch

"They were just stories, until her boss found one."

15
7 Comments 7
16.9k Views 16.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I was just settling into work, logging on to my computer in my cubicle when the call came. It was the new site director. He had only been here a couple of weeks. Seemed nice, a young, friendly guy, definitely a big improvement over the last asshole who had thankfully gotten transferred to the head office.

“Kelly, this is James, I’ve been going through the personnel files and wanted to schedule a meeting with you this evening, around 6:30 if you can make it.”

“Um, sure,” she said, “Is there anything in particular?”

“Oh, no, just meeting with the people in the office, getting to know everybody, input, you know. There is one little thing I wanted to talk to you about, but I’m sure it will be no problem. We’ll talk about it this evening.”

 She hung up, wondering what it might be. She hadn’t noticed him meeting with anybody else, but he hadn’t sounded like it was anything serious.

That evening she walked across the office. A couple of people were still at their desks, but were cleaning up and shutting down their computers. She knocked on the door and heard him tell her to come in.

He was at his desk, his laptop open. He clicked the mouse and leaned back in his chair, his tie loosened around his neck. He smiled as she came in, waved a hand toward a chair in front of him.

As she walked up, she glanced down, fuck, she could see he had a hard on, under the grey worsted suit pants he was wearing. Flustered a bit, she sat down quickly, crossing her legs and putting her hands in her lap.

“Kelly, looking through your files, it seems you are a good worker here, good reviews. Are you happy with your job?” He was looking at her, head cocked to one side, a smile playing around the corners of his mouth.

She nodded, “Yes, it’s fine,” she managed to get out. Somehow, she sensed that this interview was going to be a little harder than she had imagined.

“Good,” he said, “You know, I’m new here, and we haven’t really worked together yet, but happy is good, keeps everybody on the same page. I looked at your resume yesterday, you are very experienced for your job. We’re looking for somebody in public relations, there’s a lot of writing involved, obviously, and I noticed that you said you enjoyed creative writing among your hobbies. What kind of writing do you do?”

Oh, shit, she thought, her stomach clenching. Did he know?

“Oh, you know, just some short stories now and then. I’ve had one or two published in small literary magazines. Some online stuff. Nothing big.”

“Well, Kelly,” he started, his smile widening, “You know I’m single and have time in the evenings. I was reading online the other night. Funny thing, there was this story I ran across. You know, I haven’t changed much in this office, and it struck me how closely the description of an office in the story matched this one, I haven't really changed anything. Quite detailed really. He gestured behind him. “The leaded glass window, the ash trees on the street, the onion dome of an Orthodox church in the distance, the model sailboat in the niche beside the window, the jute carpet. It was almost like whoever wrote the story, knew my new office.”

Fuck, she thought, he knew.

Still smiling, he went on.

“Now the story was written by somebody going under the pen name ‘Punch’, but I was wondering if it might not be somebody now working for me. This Punch is really quite prolific, I see, from the list of her stories on the site.” He paused, glanced at his laptop. “Lushstories is the site. Do you know it?”

She was sweating now, her stomach was rebelling. She willed herself to show nothing, managed a nod.

“Yes, I thought you would. I spent the evening reading the stories. Quite good, really. I was wondering who in the office had written them. The funny thing is that several of them were posted on the site during working hours. So I spent a couple of evenings looking through the computers of the women working here, it was obviously a woman, and sure enough, I found one of the stories in the trash file on your computer. Careless of you, don’t you think?”

Her hands were clenched in her lap, her face burning. She started to speak, but he cut her off.

“I can’t say I was happy that one of my workers was writing porn on the clock, but they say every cloud has a silver lining. I was quite pleased it was you.”

He reached over and turned the laptop to face her, the bright red banner of Lush on the screen, and a section of the story highlighted.

“Please come over here and read this to me,” he said, a note of steel creeping into his voice.

She didn’t trust her legs, and scooted in the office chair over to the desk, not looking at him.

Starting to read, her voice hoarse with embarrassment,

“A little while later, I watched the movie. He was in the shower, cleaning up to fuck me again, and I watched on the screen as he untied my legs and turned me onto my stomach, sliding his hand under my shoulder to cradle my chin, holding me down with his weight as he put his cock against my pucker with his hand and drove it into me in one long slow burning thrust...”

“Kelly”, he said sharply, cutting her off. “I think you will be able to see the screen better on your knees, on the jute carpet you were writing about.”

What could she do? She slid off the chair onto her knees in front of his desk.

“Read”, he said. “It’s quite good. You are a beautiful girl, I am very pleased it was you.”

Continuing “I watched as I kicked and bucked, trying to throw him off, watched as my face crumpled and I gasped in pain as he entered me, watched as that alabaster heaviness stole into my limbs and body. I was dressed to be fucked, bound to be fucked, that was the whole point of the thing and I was getting well fucked, lying there on my bed taking it in the ass. The shot was kind of a quartering one, my face up close, but you could see the length of my body, his body moving slowly on top of me. I could see my breasts moving in time with his thrusts, felt again my nipples rubbing against the lace edged top of the cups, watched as my ass jiggled a bit as he drove into me again and again, watched as he sped up, that final jerking thrust as he penetrated me balls deep eyes closed gave a long growl and filled my ass with his seed.” she finished, still not daring to look at him.

“Kelly, there is a package under my desk. Please take it out and unwrap it.”

She couldn’t believe this was happening. She was so fucked. What was in the package? She bent over and reached under the desk and pulled it out, wrapped in white store paper. It was soft, like clothes, but there was something heavy, like steel inside. She tore it open. There was a white corset, with garters, stockings, white shoes and inside the corset, a pair of heavy steel cop handcuffs.

MilaRich
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaRich

Her face was burning, a slight hissing in her ears, she couldn’t think.

“Kelly,” her name again, his voice cutting through the air. “Look at me,” he said, standing up.

Kneeling on the floor there, she raised her eyes to his. He was serious now. He slowly took off his tie, and tossed it onto the desk.

“The office will be empty now. Take the package to the ladies room and put the lingerie on. I am sure it will fit. Very thoughtful of you to mention your measurements a couple of times in the stories.” He put his hand in his pocket, next to his raging hard on, and pulled out a small key and set it on the desk next to the laptop. “Then cuff your hands behind your back, and come back here. We are going to read some more of your work. I am sure it will be pleasurable.”

She opened her mouth to say something, anything, this was too crazy. But he cut her off.

“Go now, and hurry up.”

The hissing in her ears was back, she couldn’t look at him. Picking up the package, she got to her feet and went.

In the bathroom, she undressed. Put on the corset. It did fit, half cups. Looking down she could see the little buttons of her nipples resting on the lacy rims. Her face was burning and as she pulled on the stockings, her pussy started burning too. Fuck me, she thought, what is happening. She fastened the garters, and slipped on the white high-heeled pumps, and then picked up the handcuffs. They were heavy, cool to the touch. They felt like his voice had sounded when he ordered her to her knees. She paused. What was she doing? She could just put her clothes on, grab a few things from her desk, walk out the door, never come back. She knew that if he reported her, she would be fired immediately. Just walk out the door, go home, have a glass of wine and go to bed, she told herself. There are other jobs.

This is crazy. You can’t walk out of here bare assed and walk across the office wrapped up like a Christmas present, your hands cuffed behind your back. Get dressed and go. It’s not like she had ever done any of those things she wrote about. Fantasized, yes. One time a boyfriend had tied her up. Or the time one had tried to put his cock in her ass. She had stopped him, it hurt too much. But she had never really done those things. They were just stories, who knows where they came from.

She stood there, looking at the cuffs, feeling the cool air on her bare pussy and ass, her nipples on the cups of the corset which had pinched her waist down. It was a real one, very expensive, it felt like iron around her body. She thought of James, remembered his hard on as she walked into the meeting. The sound of his voice as he had ordered her to her to put on the lingerie.

The clicking sound of the cuffs going on her wrists was unnaturally loud in the bathroom. She looked in the mirror, the blush fading from her face. Turning, she looked back over her shoulder at her reflection. Her bare arms, the cold hard steel of the cuffs, the hour glass shape of her body, her nice, full, ass and the lacy tops of the stockings. This is what James was going to see in a minute, she thought.

As she walked through the dim light of empty office, she wondered if he would be gentle with her, or rough. Would he spank her, would he use lube? She was sure he was going to take her everywhere, her mouth, her pussy, her ass. She licked her lips as she walked, feeling the rough carpet under her knees, the hard, veined shaft of his cock sliding over her lips, the head touching the back of her throat.

The door was ajar and she pushed it open with her elbow. He was looking at his laptop, like nothing was happening. Looking up as she came in, he stood up and walked over, closing the door. The sound of the lock in the metal frame cut through the silence in the room and he took her by the waist and drew her to him, put a hand on her half-bare breast and kissed her. She could feel his cock against her stomach, her thighs against his, her head was oddly clear. After a moment he guided her over to his desk and bent her over it. The wool pants were rough on her ass, his cock hard between her ass cheeks, he pushed her head down onto a small sofa pillow and turning the laptop toward her, told her to read. It was one of her stories:

“As she read of O being rent, she felt he head of his cock enter her ass.”

He took something out of a drawer, and she felt him squeeze something slippery and cool into the palm of her hand. Heard his zipper, and then felt his hard cock in her hand.

“Keep reading as you lube me up,” he ordered. “Do a good job, it’s your ass.”

He was big, she heard him sigh as she caressed him, smearing the jelly over the shaft and head of him, the cock that he was going to impale her on in a moment. No mouth, no pussy. Her virgin ass.

“Read,” he ordered.

She focused on the screen in front of her, remembered the story she had posted a few months before. “Just the head pushing through the impossibly tight ring and the burning pain of the violation.”

Pulling himself out of her hand, she felt him take hold of the chain between the cuffs, felt the dripping head of his cock against her pucker, felt it bust through the ring. A stinging slap on her ass brought her back and she kept reading

“Her head was swimming from the wine and the smoke and the orgasms and she welcomed the pain, would have pushed back to impale herself on the cock if she could have moved...”

She whimpered as she felt his shaft slide into her ass, filling her, the long slow burning pain, just as she had imagined it.

“...impale herself on the cock if she could have moved, had she not been bound to the stool. She whimpered as he pulled out of her, and heard his order to keep reading.”

He paused when he was all the way in her, groaned as her aching ring clamped down on the base of his cock. She couldn’t read any more, closed her eyes as he started moving. She felt her nipples rubbing against cool wood of the desk as he slammed into her over and over, felt his hand on the cuffs as he pulled her back onto him. Her world narrowed down to the shaft, him taking his pleasure in her, her empty pussy clenching on nothing, and then with a last violent thrust she felt him come, filling her ass.

He bent over her back, and kissed her on the shoulder, his cock softening inside her. The cuffs came off.

“So, you are going to put on that coat on the couch over there.”

Opening her eyes at last, she saw a long beige cloth coat on the couch. Not really the season for it, but it wouldn’t be too out of place, she thought vaguely.

“Put on the coat over the corset, just like you are now, don't clean up, and drive home. As you are driving, think of what we just did. Your ass will remind you anyway, I’m sure. When you get home you are going to write a new story about this, and post it on Lush for me to enjoy. Call it ‘I am the New Boss’s New Punch.’"
Published 
Written by johnyoung
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments