Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I didn't want to cum

"Daddy's punishment led to uncontrollable pleasure."

26
4 Comments 4
14.8k Views 14.8k
879 words 879 words

As we entered the room, everyone stopped talking. They turned and stared at us. They knew why we were there...I had disobeyed Daddy. 

Silently, Daddy positioned me on display in front of these strangers and stripped me - leaving me only in thigh high stockings and heels. He pushed me down to kneel, blindfolded me, and wrapped my collar tightly around my throat. He attached a leash and dragged me around for everyone to see. I do love being led by my Daddy - even when He’s upset with me.

I could hear people whispering to each other about how I’ve displeased my Daddy once again. “Oh, she is in for it.” “She fucked up once again - and after he’d spent so much time training her.” He stopped leading me on the leash and loudly scolded me for wasting His time. “I’ve had to arrange all of this YET AGAIN.” 

I knew what was next - what was in store for me. He lifted me from the ground, placed me on a small platform, and ordered me to get on all fours. He then placed the punishment box over me. I’ve only experienced the punishment box once before. It’s a contraption that covers my body but leaves my head and rear exposed, and there are smaller holes on the side - just the right size for someone’s arm to fit through.   

With my blindfold on, time stood still - until I felt a hand begin to caress my ass. But it wasn’t Daddy’s firm hand. This hand moved slowly down my ass until I felt a finger tease His pussy (my pussy is Daddy’s pussy). It made me clench - sent tingles up inside me. But it wasn’t Daddy. I didn’t want to become aroused. Hands entered the box on the sides and began to grope my tits and pinch my nipples. As His pussy continued to be touched, as this finger slid up inside me, I thought of how this was my service to Daddy. The thought of serving Him and atoning for my sins made me wet. 

I began to cry. I didn’t want this - I only wanted my Daddy to touch me! But this was my punishment. Then, the hands all moved away from me. WHACK! Daddy’s crop made contact with my ass - hard. WHACK! Again. And then I felt Daddy’s breath on my face as He leaned in close to me. “You will never disobey me again! You are a simple slut who will cum on any cock inside you!”

stacygee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stacygee

And then it happened - The hands entered the side of the box again to grope my tits, and a rock hard shaft was driven into His wet pussy. Another man’s cock inside me! I continued to cry. And as I sobbed, I could feel waves building up inside me. I found myself rocking my ass in rhythm with the anonymous cock. Daddy said, “Open your mouth, princess.” And another cock was shoved down my throat. This also wasn’t Daddy’s cock (I know how His perfect cock tastes and feels). 

As I thought more and more about serving Daddy, the more and more turned on I became. As I rocked on the cock pounding deep inside me and sucked the other cock that was filling my mouth, His pussy became engorged. I couldn’t hold it in any longer. I pulled my face away from the cock in my mouth and begged Daddy, “May I cum, Sir?! Please - may I cum?!” Daddy gave me His order and I burst! The orgasm was long and strong. Although restricted by the box, I writhed in pleasure - so much so that the cock of the unknown man was dislodged from His pussy. 

I hated it. I hated cumming on a cock that wasn’t Daddy’s. But once I start, it’s hard for me to stop. 

As I gathered myself and began to regulate my breathing after cumming so hard, another stiff cock was thrust inside His dripping, primed pussy. As the man rammed inside, he (or someone else) slowly pushed a dildo into my starfish. It hurt at first as my body stretched to accept it. Once inside, the feeling was unreal - the pressure, the pleasure. My mouth was already open as I moaned and groaned, when another cock was thrust down my throat. 

When I am that strongly aroused, that wet, I become an animal - I lose all cognizance. I am a creature only hungry for more orgasms, unaware of my surroundings. I hated other men inside me, but I needed to cum.

Every one of my holes was filled as I grinded and gagged. And I heard Daddy’s voice, “My little slut princess.” He gave me His command to cum and I exploded with a full-body orgasm - His engorged pussy gushed inside the punishment box and I tingled from head to toe as I shook uncontrollably. 

I regained control of my body and consciousness. Daddy kissed me on the forehead and said, “Good girl. Now, let’s continue,” as another hard cock slid into His pussy.  

 

Published 
Written by Daddysprincessxox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments