Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Dominus - Stendhal Syndrome - Part Two of Two

"Have you ever given in to a dark desire?"

18
12 Comments 12
6.4k Views 6.4k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Continued from part one

~

At eight pm. sharp, I buzzed Olivia into my building. The loud buzz, and metallic click of the lock releasing, made her jump with a start. She checked herself in the mirrors on the interior of the elevator one last time and took a deep breath.

When she reached my door, she hesitated to knock. As much as she was anticipating the new experience, not knowing what to expect made her understandably uneasy. A small part of her still wondered if she was about to make a mistake. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, raised her clenched hand and knocked three times.

I opened the door and greeted her with a smile, "Hello Olivia."

She cleared her throat and said hello back.

"Please, come in," I smiled and stepped to the side.

She entered my apartment and thanked me.

"Are you ready, Olivia?" I calmly asked her.

Olivia nodded.

She followed me to my bedroom. Her eyes shot to the exposed wooden beam on the ceiling, and the metal ring tied to it.

"Disrobe," I ordered.

Olivia removed her stilettos, using the toe of one shoe to push down on the heel of the other, and slip her foot free. She lowered her head and turned her back to me as she reached for the zipper of her dress. She regretted not putting on panties, she was so wet. The panties would have absorbed the slick liquid that had seeped out of her, instead of coating her inner thighs. She felt embarrassed knowing that I would see how aroused she was.

"No, Olivia, facing me," I sternly ordered.

She turned around to face me, shut her eyes, pulled the zipper of her dress down, and slid the thin straps of her dress down over her shoulders.

"Open your eyes, Olivia. Look at me when you let your dress fall to the floor."

She obeyed.

I took in her naked beauty, slowly devouring her flawless body with my eyes. Olivia focused on my eyes, as she held her breath. Fearful that I wouldn't find her body appealing. Fearful that she might see a glint of disappointment in them.

Her breasts were medium sized and perky. Her small pink nipples were visibly hard and erect. She had a slim waist, flat belly, and curvy hips. Her shaved pussy was a pink, plump mound with a slick slit. There was nothing girlish about her form. She was all woman.

In that moment, Olivia realized that it had been too long since she had stood naked in front of a man. All the hurt and doubt she had endured for over a year, didn't take away from her need to be desired by a man. It didn't take away from needing to be desired on the most base, sexual level.

"Are you pleased with me, Gil?" she managed to ask just above a whisper in a shaky voice.

"Very pleased," I grinned at the naked beauty before me. "You are beautiful, Olivia. Do you remember what I like to do to beautiful things?"

"Yes, I do. What are you going to do to me?" Olivia nervously asked as she stared at the pile of neatly wound, bundles of rope on my bed.

"I am going to introduce you to a two point suspension. I’ll suspend you from a chest harness and a hip harness. I want you to be comfortable; two points supporting your body will achieve that," I calmly explained as I grabbed a coiled rope off my bed from the pile. "Oh, and I'll be making you cum and suffer for me, many times. If that's okay with you, Olivia?" I grinned.

Olivia whimpered at my words as she nodded her approval.

I extended my left hand to her; Olivia grabbed it with both her hands and stepped out of the rumpled dress around her ankles. I turned her around in my arms, and pulled her against my body.

"You will address me as Sir, for the remainder of our session, Olivia," I informed her.

She nodded and replied, "Yes, Sir."

I placed the coiled rope on the top of her right thigh and slowly raked it upwards against her quivering flesh. She moaned when the rope caught her nipple and lifted her perky breast off her chest.

Olivia pressed the small of her back against my cock. "It's been so long. This feels incredible," she whispered in-between deep breaths.

"It is a shame, Olivia. A shame, that no one has had the pleasure to enjoy your lovely body for so long. I will make sure that it is attended to properly this evening," I softly growled into her ear.

Olivia swallowed hard and nodded her head, "Please," she softly begged.

I pulled on the bight of the rope that was holding it tightly wound, the rope unraveled and gravity pulled the running ends to the floor around Olivia's feet. I knelt and began to wrap and tie a hip harness. When the rope brushed over her pussy, Olivia's knees buckled. She threw her head back and moaned.

I slapped her ass cheek hard and sternly warned her, "Focus, Olivia. I don't want you cumming in the middle of the tie."

Olivia yelped at the force of the blow and the stinging heat that flared in her flesh. "Yes, Sir," she gasped.

I grabbed another rope from the pile on my bed, connected it to the rope around her hips and finished weaving the hip harness. I stood up and lifted her off the ground by the hip harness, as I pushed my cock into her ass. Olivia let her head fall back onto my shoulder and gently rubbed her cheek against mine. She closed her eyes and relished the almost forgotten feel of skin on skin.

I lowered her to the ground; her legs trembled as she found her balance. I grabbed another rope and started weaving a chest harness. I wrapped two passes of the rope, tight under her breasts, and two more across the top of her breasts. I crossed her wrists and bound them across the middle of her back, connected another rope and finished weaving the chest harness.

"Turn around and look at yourself in the mirrored doors of my closet, slowly, Olivia. You don't have the use of your arms to help you keep your balance," I calmly said to her as I reached for another rope.

Olivia turned around as she was instructed, cautiously. The motion of her body made the rope feel alive against her flesh. When she inhaled and her chest expanded, my rope bit harder into her arms, breasts, and back. Olivia stared at the reflection of her bound body in the mirror. She remembered the question she had asked Janet.

Do the ropes hurt?’

They didn't hurt at all, aside from some pinching while she was being bound, and heat from having the rope pulled across her flesh. There was no pain. It felt as if she was being hugged.

Olivia admired how her breasts swelled out from under the rope, how fuller and firmer they appeared. She took a deep breath to allow the rope to dig a bit deeper into her breasts.

"Do you like how you look in my rope, Olivia?"

Olivia let her eyes roam to her shaved pussy as she answered, "I love how you've tied me. It feels amazing, calming, and looks so beautiful."

I fed a rope through the suspension ring. "Come here," I ordered.

Olivia turned around slowly, and walked to me. I grabbed her by the shoulders, turned her around and tied the first suspension rope to the back of the chest harness, in the middle of her back. I fed another rope through the suspension ring and tied it to the hip harness. She would be hoisted in to a floor facing suspension. I wrapped the rope that was attached to her chest harness around my right hand, wrapped my left arm under her breasts, and lifted her a few inches off the ground. I pulled down on the rope, taking up the slack in it.

When I released Olivia, the chest harness dug hard into her. She winced and held her breath. I tied the rope off. Olivia was floating a few inches off the ground. I turned her body to face me.

"Does that hurt, Olivia?" I asked as I reached for another rope.

She closed her eyes, nodded her head and remained silent. Trying to keep perfectly still, trying to ignore the discomfort of the rope digging into her, and focus on the new sensation of weightlessness. I allowed her a moment to settle into the tie and get her bearings. I knelt in front of Olivia and folded her right leg, wrapped the rope around her shin and thigh, and closed the tie. I ran another rope through the suspension ring and attached it to the rope binding her leg.

Olivia moaned when I brushed my fingertips over her nipples. She threw her head back and cried out, when I squeezed both of her breasts and pulled her towards me. I released her breasts from my grip, and watched her body sway gently back and forth in mid-air. I grabbed another coiled rope.

"Look at me, Olivia," I ordered.

She opened her glazed eyes and focused on my face. The feel of swaying gently back and forth, was euphoric to Olivia. She felt free, and incredibly aroused by being suspended. She could sense how swollen her clit had become. Sense that it was it was unsheathed from under its pink hood, and throbbing painfully hard.

"You are in control of how much pain you are willing to absorb. I will not stop if you do not tell me to. Do you understand, Olivia?" I sternly asked her.

"Yes. Yes, Sir," she moaned.

I dragged the tightly wound rope up her left thigh, and pressed it hard across her dripping pussy. Her body immediately began to tremble and quiver. I slid the rope away from her pussy after a few seconds of contact.

Olivia shook her head wildly from side to side and pleaded, "Pleeease!"

"Beg me, Olivia. Beg me to make you cum," I grinned at her. "And maybe, I just might."

"Fuck! Please, please, please! I'm begging you!" Olivia pled for relief from the unbearable ache radiating from deep inside her.

I slid my thumb into her mouth. "Are you a good little cocksucker, Olivia?" I growled the question at her.

Olivia nodded and sucked hard on my thumb.

I slowly slid my digit out of her mouth, placed my lips against her ear and whispered, “Tell me what you are, and what you need, Olivia."

Olivia closed her eyes and moaned, "I'm your good little cocksucker, and I need to cum."

"Beg me," I whispered in her ear.

"Please," she weakly sobbed. "It hurts so much."

I enjoyed prolonging her lust fueled agony. "What hurts so much, Olivia? My ropes, digging into your beautiful flesh, that is suspending you?"

Olivia shook her head as she sobbed and answered, "N-no. My pussy hurts so much. Please make me cum."

I rubbed the coiled rope hard in-between her legs. Olivia froze for an instant, unable to move or breathe. The rough fibers dragged across her inner folds and clit numbed all of her senses momentarily. She clenched her jaw tight as the quivering heat deep inside her belly turned into a raging flame. She felt a humming vibration in her clit. She clenched her fists, her toes curled. She shut her eyes so tight, that the blackness turned to white.

Then it came. The long awaited release. A violent storm had gathered inside her, the sky opened, and her fury was unleashed. Her eyes rolled the back of head. Her body convulsed as if an electric current was coursing through it. Every nerve in her body tingled. As quickly as the storm had come, it passed. Tense muscles relaxed, jaw became slack, fists opened and fingers twitched. Olivia let out a long, soft satisfying moan.

I pulled on the rope that was attached to her hip harness. She gasped as her hips were lifted upwards.

Carlas_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carlas_Dream

The pressure across her folded arms and chest decreased, as the pressure around her hips and upper thighs increased. I tied off the rope.

Olivia looked at herself in the mirrored closet doors. She was floating, just like in the picture that led her to this moment. Her mind quieted when she realized the vulnerability of being unable to move, or protect herself. She found a sense of arousal and beauty in that state.

I pulled the slack out of the rope that was attached to her folded leg through the ring and pulled her leg upwards. When her knee was aligned to her shoulders, I tied it off. I pushed her and watched as she gracefully swayed in mid-air, and I listened to her deep, satisfying moans, born in her belly and gurgling in her throat.

She closed her eyes, let her head dangle from her shoulders, and let the feeling of a new found freedom wash over her. The feel of ropes binding and biting into her, was the only friction in this new world. Everything around her fell away. The hurtful memories became weightless. She felt as if the rope was the only thing in the world that was holding her body and mind together. She felt as if the rope was squeezing the pain out of her. She felt as if she could let go of all the hurt inside her and still remain whole. Olivia shivered from head to toe; as she let go of the pain she had carried and held on to for so long.

“Please make me cum again,” she moaned softly.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair, lifted her head and gently brushed my lips across mouth. Olivia shivered and moaned louder. She opened her mouth wide and sent her tongue to taste my lips. I covered her mouth and kissed her hard, sucking her tongue deep into my mouth. Olivia gasped at the feel of my rough whiskers mixed with the softness of my lips.

I broke the kiss, released her hair and spun her around one hundred and eighty degrees. I grabbed and kneaded her ass cheeks roughly. Spreading them wide and then squeezing them tight against each other. She was dripping; her inner thighs glistened from the juice that was seeping from her pussy. I leaned in and covered her slick mound with my mouth.

When my tongue pressed on her clit, a bomb went off in Olivia's head. She came long and hard. The only sound she was capable of making was a low, wheezing, trembling sob. I continued to lick at, and suck her pink pussy into my mouth. Her tart juice slathered onto my lips, chin and whiskers.

I knelt and spun her around to face me.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and lifted her head once more. “Taste yourself,” I softly growled and placed my mouth on hers.

Olivia flicked her tongue over my chin and tasted herself. She covered both of my lips with her mouth and sucked the tart liquid from me. Her tongue slowly licked at the corners of my mouth as she moaned in disappointment when there was no more tart liquid to be lapped up.

Still gripping her hair, I stood up and pulled her face to my crotch. Olivia tried to place her open mouth on my rock hard shaft. I teased her, allowing only her cheek to make contact with my hard cock through my jeans.

“Are you hungry for my cock?” I asked her.

“Yes! Let me suck you, please, Sir!” she begged.

“No,” I cruelly denied her plea and pushed her away from me.

Olivia relaxed every muscle in her body and closed her eyes. She didn’t want the new feeling of her body swaying effortlessly in mid-air to end. The swaying back and forth soothed her, quieted her mind, and aroused her.

I untied the rope that was connected to her chest harness, and lowered her torso till her hair brushed against my bedroom floor, and tied it off. The rope around her hips and upper thighs bit harder into her. The hip harness was bearing most of her weight in that position. I wrapped my left arm around her hips and pulled her against the side of my body.

“Count,” I ordered.

Olivia wasn’t sure what to expect next. She kept her eyes shut tight and nodded. I slapped her in-between her legs. The wet smacking sound filled my bedroom. Olivia’s body jerked from the unexpected blow. She let out a soft cry and shook her head, as the combination of pleasure and pain spread through her pussy.

“Count,” I ordered again and slapped her ass hard.

“One!” Olivia cried out.

“Good girl.”

I rewarded her by running my fingertip over her clit for an instant and slapped her pussy again.

“Owww-two!” Olivia gasped.

“I want you to cum again for me, Olivia,” I growled the order and struck her pussy again.

“A-aowww-three!” she sobbed.

A stinging heat was building between her legs. I struck her again. She yelped out the count and tried to cross her legs in vain. I struck her pussy once more, and cupped it with my hand. Olivia counted out and tried to buck her hips against my hand. I rubbed her pussy, and roughly slid my middle finger in-between her drenched, puffy pussy lips.

Olivia trembled as she edged closer to another orgasm. I rubbed her pussy harder. It only took three more passes over her slit to set her off. She began to shake uncontrollably; fireworks went off in her head. As her orgasm subsided, she let out a long, low, sobbing moan.

Olivia snapped her head back and gasped at the sudden and unexpected penetration of two of my fingers into her pussy.

“You’ll cum again for me, Olivia,” I snarled.

“I can’t!” she cried out and shook her head.

Words Janet had spoken echoed in Olivia’s mind, ‘You'll despise him for what he puts you through, and how he makes you feel’

“If you tell me to stop, I will. But know that you’ll have disappointed me, Olivia” I sternly informed her.

She didn't know why the thought of disappointing me sent her into a panic.

“No! Don’t stop!” she moaned. "I'll try. I promise I'll try!"

"Good girl," I grinned.

I twisted and sawed my two fingers in and out of her pussy, harder and quicker.

A moment later, Olivia’s pussy clamped down around my fingers.

“Ohhh… ohhh… ohhh!” she panted.

Another long and powerful orgasm tore through her. The intensity of the orgasm made Olivia scream out at the top of her lungs. I slowly slid my fingers out of her still quivering pussy; and shoved them in her mouth. Olivia eagerly sucked and licked her cum off my fingers.

I pushed Olivia and sent her swaying again. She moaned and relaxed every muscle in her body.

I waited till she was breathing normally again, and said, “Time to untie you, Olivia.”

I lowered her to the floor by the ropes through the suspension ring. I sat next to her; and slowly untied the ropes that bound her body. When she was free, I lifted her on to my lap, and held her in my arms.

Olivia curled up into a ball and snuggled against my chest. She lifted her head and nuzzled at my neck, as her fingers softly danced across the deep rope marks across her breasts. She parted her lips, bit my jaw just below my ear, and moaned. She licked my thick neck from my shoulder up to my ear lobe. Being held in a man’s arms was a distant memory to her. She found great comfort in being cuddled in my two strong arms.

She took a mental inventory of her body and state of mind. Her upper torso, mid-section and right leg was sore. Her pussy was very sore, but still slick and throbbing with arousal. Her mind was quiet. She played back what she had just experienced, the feel of my hands and rope on her body as I bound her. The freedom she felt from being suspended in mid-air. She shivered when she remembered the euphoric state she entered as she swayed back and forth in mid-air. And the intense orgasms that had ripped through her core and lit up every nerve in her body. She had given control of her body to man. He had given her what she had asked for, and had not betrayed that trust.

you won't be able stop yourself from worshipping him.’

Olivia did not want to stop herself from worshipping me.

Any doubts Olivia had about allowing a man to enter her had disappeared. She suddenly ached to be filled by a hard, hot, throbbing cock. She needed my cock inside her, to pound her pussy till the pain was more than the pleasure, and to feel hot cum sprayed inside her. She wanted to give the delicate and fragile beauty within her newly found dark desire, to me.

In a trembling voice, she whispered, “I’m still hungry, and you must be starving. Fuck me; feed on me, please, Sir.”

I rolled her off my lap and on to the floor. Olivia gasped and spread her legs wide for me, as I pulled my cock out of my jeans. I rolled on top of her and grunted as I savagely thrust my cock inside her. Olivia screamed out and wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled half the length of my cock out of her tight, slick pussy, and plunged it hard back inside her.

“Yeees!” Olivia’s voice quavered as she wrapped her legs around my hips.“Hurt me with your cock. I want to suffer for you!” she cried out.

Olivia’s words sent a shiver through me. I couldn’t control the feral grunts that accompanied each of my brutal thrust. I knew I was hurting her. I knew she asked for the pain. The feel of my thick cock stretching her, and her acceptance of the pain I was inflicting, brought me to the edge. My cock twitched one last time. My balls tightened, I closed my eyes tight and exploded inside her. Olivia began to cry when she felt her insides being filled with my hot seed.

Lightning flashed across the darkness of her tightly closed eyes.Thunder cracked and crashed in-between her legs, with each brutal thrust of my hips. Olivia rode the waves of pain and pleasure, and came again.

I kept my cock buried inside her, long after my balls had filled her. When I rolled off her, she gasped as my cock slid out of her and our combined juices flowed out, and down the crack of her ass. Olivia placed her head on my shoulder.

“Thank you, Sir,” she softly sobbed as she left gentle, caring kisses on my chest.

“The pleasure was all yours,” I replied with a grin, "I hope you enjoyed the experience."

Olivia’s head shot off my chest and she looked me with a dead serious stare, as she replied, “It was more than I ever could have imagined. I am sore allover, but I feel brand new. I can feel I'm back in control of myself, and my life. I will freely offer control to you anytime you want it. But I will never allow anyone, or anything, to take it from me, ever again.”

“I’ll take full credit for every ache and pain you feel. Everything else was always inside you, dormant, waiting to be awoken again, just as you explained me,” I smiled.

Olivia traced my goatee with a trembling finger and nervously asked, “Do I have to leave now, Gil? Is that what you expect, now that our session is over?”

“You may stay with me until you are ready to leave, Olivia,” I smiled warmly at her.

Olivia grinned and coyly asked, “May I spend the weekend with you? It'd be a shame for you to put your ropes away, after having so little time to play with them.”

“You may,” I chuckled. “I would like that very much.”

Olivia laid her head on my chest, closed her eyes and sighed as she drew small circles on my chest with her fingertip. “Thank you, Gil. You won’t be disappointed. I make killer pancakes,” she giggled.




Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments