Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Got What I Wanted

"Be careful what you ask for because sometimes you get more than you bargained for"

70
10 Comments 10
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

"You wanted this, so don’t start bitching now, you brat,” T stated.

He was right. I had nagged and nagged at him to pay more attention to me, so now that he was, I couldn’t very well complain. Besides, where would be the fun in complaining when this was absolutely what I wanted, at least I hoped it was.

“How many is that?”

“Seven,” I gasped.

I was tied, spread eagle, to the bed as I had been for an hour. During that time, T had sucked my nipples and now was finger fucking me. I’d already come seven times.

“Good. And how many times are you going to come today?”

“Until you decide I’ve had enough.”

“That’s right. And will begging help your situation?”

“No, Sir. Absolutely not!” I panted before tipping my head back and coming for the eighth time.

Three fingers. Now four fingers inside of me.

“Yep,” he happily stated. “Ready for the whole thing?”

“No!”

“Oh, babe. Not a safe word.”

Of course, it wasn't! No way in hell did I want to safeword out of this! I'd wanted to be fisted for months now, but T thought I was too small. Now, he'd had enough of my complaining and was going to give me exactly what I had been wanting.

He tucked his thumb inside his curled fingers and eased his well-greased fist into me. I thrashed, screamed, and begged for something I wasn’t sure of. He ignored me and began to use his whole fist to gently fuck me. Slowly he pressed in, pulled out just a bit, and pressed in again. I came for the ninth time. No, came isn't the right word. Exploded. Dissolved. Had an out-of-body experience. I'm not sure what to call it. Tears of exhaustion and pleasure rolled down my face. Once I could breathe again, he eased his hand out.

Yep. I came again. My pussy was a big gaping hole, oozing the physical evidence of my pleasure, and I came for the tenth time.

“Oh, it looks like it will take a bit for that to shrink down to size. I think I’ll wait before I fuck you with my cock.”

“Please,” I begged. "I need you inside of me."

While I loved being used like this, the absolute apex of my pleasure always came with his cock. I wasn't sure if anything could top what I had just experienced, but I sure as shit wanted to try.

“Open up.”

I opened my mouth while he straddled my face. Without mercy, he fucked my mouth. Not as good as my pussy or ass, but at least it was his cock! Smooth, hard, thick, and demanding attention. I was so primed, I came again despite gagging! Number eleven. To my delight and horror (because this meant it would be even longer before I got his cock in my pussy!), he came down my throat.

“That’s it. Swallow it, you brat. Swallow it all. You’re going to stay here. Tied to the bed until I decide to let you up. Don't fuss about the mattress. I put a plastic sheet down beneath the sheets to protect it. Gonna need new sheets, though.”

I tried to swallow everything, but it came too fast. A trickle of his cream dribbled out the side of my mouth.

When he finished, he pulled out of me and stood by the side of the bed.

“You’ll pay for that,” he happily said.

He inserted a bullet vibrator into my slick tunnel and turned it on. He, of course, held the controller.

“Now, enjoy that while I watch the game. Make sure you're trying to squeeze it. It should help shrink that pussy down to a more appropriate size."

He kissed me, then plopped himself down in the easy chair and turned on the television. Luckily, the game was half over. Unluckily, that meant I still had a good hour to go with a vibrator in my pussy.

A few minutes later, despite my trying to squeeze my tunnel, the vibrator slid out of me. T looked over, grinned, and said, "Now you get to experience what happens when you can't follow a simple direction."

He slapped my open, unprotected pussy three times. I screamed, more from shock than pain, and came again. He laughed and slid the vibrator back inside of me, ramping up the vibrations.

KimBillis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimBillis

Panting, I tried to control my muscles to keep the damned thing inside of me, but it slipped out again.

T sighed and, this time, pinched my nipples hard. I arched my back, aching with pleasure. He then clipped two clothespins on my nips. Again, I came.

"Please. Please, T. I mean it this time. I don't know how much longer I can take this."

"Safeword?"

I shook my head. He grinned, whistled, and returned to his chair.

Finally, the game ended. He came to check on my pussy and removed the vibrator.

"Looks like you're back to your regular tight, wet self, brat. You've made a puddle under your ass. How are those nipples doing?"

"They hurt like a motherfucker," I honestly answered.

He smiled wider. "Excellent." He flicked them both, shooting shocks of pain and pleasure through every nerve in my body, and positioned himself between my splayed legs before he said, "Just think how they're going to feel now."

In one smooth motion, he thrust his hard cock inside of me and released both clips.

I screamed his name. I screamed my pain as the blood pounded back to my swollen, bruised nipples. I screamed my pleasure as orgasm over orgasm rolled over me. My count was long since forgotten. He had come only an hour before, so even though he was rock hard, I knew he wouldn't come again anytime soon. I begged and cried and came in a fog of pleasure so deep that I swear time itself stopped. Eventually, he pulled out of me and began to untie my bindings.

"Catch your breath, brat. I'm to help you to the bathroom. I'm sure by now you have to relieve yourself. Make sure that back chute is cleaned out as well. If it isn't, you're going to get an ice enema."

I paled. I hate ice enemas. He's given them to me a few times, and I want to die of humiliation, to say nothing of the cramping! He left me in privacy to take care of myself, and when I was back in the bedroom, he was ready. The wedge pillow was in the middle of the bed.

"Up. On your belly. And yes, I'm going to bind you to the bed again."

This time, he cuffed my wrists and used a scarf to time them to the headboard with enough slack that he could spin me over if he so chose. He left my legs free with a warning that if I kicked or tried to squirm away, they'd be tied down as well.

Again, he did that annoying whistle while he inserted what felt like a gallon of lube into my ass. Slowly yet steadily, he eased himself into my back door, stopping only when he was fully seated and I was panting. I was again descending into the beautiful submissive fog when a sharp, slightly painful pinch drew me back to reality.

"Focus," he stated.

He continued to inflict hard, sharp pinches over my ass every time he thrust in. I was slick; he could have fucked me as easily as he did my pussy without worry of damaging the delicate tissue. He showed no gentleness now but thrust into me with powerful, primal thrusts. Normally, I came easily when he fucked my ass, but just as I was reaching the edge, he'd pinch again and draw me out of the fog.

Suddenly, it dawned on me.

"Oh my god! You're edging me!"

"I am," he panted and continued plowing into me. "You've come enough, brat. It's time for you to be a little frustrated."

He pinched again, and I cried out, "NOOO!"

He laughed and continued. I clawed at the sheets. Minutes, hours, days later, I was begging in earnest. "Please, please, T. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for being a brat. I'll be good. I promise!!!"

He gave my ass a hard slap and said, "Come."

I shattered into a thousand, million pieces. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I felt the hot scorch of his cum inside of me. I felt him pull out, unbind me, and hold me close as I sobbed out my pleasure and frustration. Once I had calmed, I looked up at him, my face washed clean by my own tears.

"I really am sorry, T, but I have to admit," I hesitated.

"Go on," he quietly encouraged.

"I got more than I bargained for today, and I loved every minute of it."

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments