Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I need a fuck

"I need to be fucked, but you've got other things in mind."

19
9 Comments 9
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I need a fuck.

I want you to press yourself against me as I step out of the shower. I want you to twist my nipples, making me moan. You’ll stroke my freshly shaved pussy and I’ll feel your hot breath on my neck as you search for my fleshy button. The cold shower I took will do nothing to douse my desire. You’ll push me onto my bed, dripping wet, and slap my ass.

“Stay.” You’ll command and I won’t dare to move. I can’t quench my desire without you. You’ll open our toy draw, and slip a blindfold over my eyes. The sudden darkness will heighten my senses, and I’ll be suddenly aware of how exposed my rear end is. How the cheeks are parted, and anyone looking in my window could see my pink, hairless folds begging to be fucked.

You’ll wretch my upper body off the bed, all the while a knee shoved into my pussy. The sharp pain makes me draw in a breath, and you gently kiss my lips, attaching a wooden clip clothespin to each nipple. It hurts, but it makes the burning in my cunt increase all the same. I grind my cunt into your knee, needing relief.

“Naughty.” You give each nipple a tug and I stop my misbehaving. I don’t complain I know when the blindfold is on; you’re in control, not me.

You flip me over and I automatically shuffle further on the bed. You grasp my smooth calf. I hear the ripping of Velcro and I softly sigh. You secure my ankle and trail your warm hands down the insides of my leg, and jerk my clit. My body tenses, and just as quickly you’ve got the other leg secured in Velcro.

This is new. As you pull my legs up and wide, cool air blows on my exposed sex. I moan as I’m stretched, not used to my legs pulled up and so far apart. As my lower back starts to rise, you slip a wedge of foam under my back. You must have been experimenting again.

My nipples are pinched and aching. I feel like I’ve started to drip my fluids. I feel it slide down and gather past my anus, and I shiver.

“You need a fuck.” Your voice is near my head, surprising me. You put a soft pillow under my neck, all the time aware of my needs. All I can do is whimper, words are forbidden. You take my hands. I feel the soft velvet on the inside of my favorite cuffs as you fasten them around my wrist. You hook the chain to another and I feel as you pull my arms back. When the tension is just uncomfortable, not painful, you stop.

Your preparations are driving me wild. I want to feel your tongue lapping my clit; I want you to up my favorite buzzing plug up my ass. I know it will hurt, you never use lube, but it feels so good. I want you to finger me, driving me wild, sending me into oblivion from pleasure. I know you can, you always do; I have such an insatiable appetite.

You grab my favorite lotion. It’s yours too; you love the smell on my skin. Peppermint fresh, just like a Christmas treat for my skin. You know it raises Goosebumps on my skin, tingling. I can smell it as you slowly start at my arms and rub it in. So sensual and slow, I just want to fuck. You take care not to miss any skin, and soon you’re to my breasts and you’re rubbing the chillingly fresh lotion everywhere and I want it on my nipples. You kiss them, but leave the clothespins on and continue to moisturize my body. If you wanted moisture, all you had to do was look between my legs.

You’ve got every spot covered; I feel the little drop on my clit. It drives me wild, and I can’t help but wiggle against your fingers. You pinch my clit, and I moan.

“You’re too eager. I’ll have to teach you patience.” I hear the buzzing of a vibrator and I just pray you’ll shove it deep into my tight cunt.

Huntter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huntter

Your fingers trace my labia majora, and I feel the tingling from the lotion left on your fingers.

I’m spread wide, and you can see my puckered pink rosebud. It obviously calls you to it. I gasp and pull back as you shove a full sized vibrator into my ass, covered in my peppermint lotion. I can’t stop its entrance; only feel the sensations as it comes to its hilt in my anus. It’s so big; the sensations will drive sense from my mind. I wail and moan and buck, trying to remove it. No such luck, as you hold it in tight and chuckle. I can see your smile.

I’m overpowered as the pleasure sets in. It feels so good, and now I’m trying to thrust onto it. It must be my biggest toy. I have one I can’t even put all the way into my virgin cunt, with a widening base to about four inches and textured; and at least eight inches long. It was a gift from you, you wanted to watch me try and take it. We only got three inches in before I climaxed. It has a multiple vibration setting, and you sent me into oblivion after we decided not to hurt me any more by trying to get it in further.

I’m moaning and sighing as you hold it in and slowly work it in and out. Your other hand is rubbing in the lotion over my clit and the surrounding area. You can tell by the sounds I make that I’m nearly there. You crank up the vibration and I scream, feeling it all the way in my clitoris. I can’t stop cumming, knowing that the liquids have dripped everywhere. I don’t come down any, and you don’t let up on the rubbing of my clit.

The next thing I know, my nipples are unclipped. It feels so good. You’ve turned down the vibrations down to just barely buzzing, but I’m so sensitive.

“You’re just a little cunt, aren’t you? You need to be fucked to be satisfied for at least six hours, don’t you?” You chide me. I know I don’t last six hours; I could fuck for days and still want more. You know too, we have.

You put a little dildo in my cunt, the biggest I can take in there. I’m shocked that you’ve put a gag in my mouth. I know what that means. You buckle on a belt of your own creation; that holds an ass plug, dildo and a little bullet on my clit. No matter how I move, they’re held in place. Oh no, not this! I start to whimper and beg, moan, as you turn on the vibrations, all three, on the lowest levels.

“I need to pop out and return a few library books darling, maybe stop by and get some lunch at that new deli down the road. Oh, and your brother wants me to help him with his lights outside. I’ll be back in maybe three hours. You better keep track of how many times you cum. You know that anything under thirty is unacceptable, and you’ll be punished.” You kiss my lips gently, lingeringly. I know you have to be aroused. You’ve probably already cum.

The doors are closed, and you’re gone. In the darkness, with the sensations building in my body, I can’t keep track of time. You know after five orgasms, I can’t keep track. You know I cum so wildly, I lose all control. That’s why you bought the gag, after you got a concerned call from our neighbors. You had left me for only an hour, being punished, with a vibrator on my clit on high; I had been masturbating in the shower without telling you. You set me up to fail though, because you told me to shave. You know I can’t shave without playing. Never mind.

The mint sensations, with the warm leather and the vibration, slow, steady, drive me to orgasm slowly. You know I’ll orgasm, and I know you left a video tape rolling to count. You like to watch them when I’m away.

As my first orgasm overcomes me, I let out a moan.

I need to be fucked!

Published 
Written by sexxxandfire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments