Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

James Finds Trouble - Part II

"James' adventure continues"

17
6 Comments 6
11.3k Views 11.3k
6.2k words 6.2k words
Part Two

Note: This one will make a lot more sense if you read Part I first.

Thursday night walking home, I considered asking Mandy if she wanted to watch me again. Since Monday night, she hadn’t said a word about watching the first time. She had texted to ask how my ass was. I wasn’t sure if I could even bring any of it up, but my cock was hard as hell and full of encouragement.

The first thing I noticed when I came through the door was the smell of perfume. Not too much of it, just a hint, but it smelled good. She didn’t normally wear perfume.

I saw Mandy sitting on the couch. “Wow,” fell out of my mouth. She was wearing a tight, tight blue dress--she couldn’t have been wearing a bra, or panties for that matter--and tall stilettos that matched the blue of her dress. I had never seen her dressed up like this before--she looked amazing.

She stood up and walked towards me. “You like?” she asked.

“Yes, very much. Are you going out?”

“No,” she said, a bit coyly.

A pair of yellow panties sat on the coffee table. Next to her hairbrush. My cock wasn’t sure if it should get harder or run away.

“James, I’m afraid we need to talk about your behavior. I clearly told you to clean up after yourself Monday night, didn’t I?”

Not sure what was happening, I swallowed, hard. Mandy’s voice had taken on a cool, wicked tone that made my knees weak. What happened to sweet, sweet Mandy? “I...I’m...”

She walked towards me. “You do remember me telling you?”

“Yes. I...I...”

“And yet today, I found a spot on the floor. And on the mirror. You don’t expect me to clean up after your messes, do you?” She took her finger and tapped it against my jeans and my very hard cock.

“No. I’m sorry. I must...”

“I’m not interested in your excuses, James.” She picked up the hairbrush and smacked it against the palm of her hand. Holy fuck. I was so scared and excited, I couldn’t move or speak. “And worse, earlier I couldn’t find my yellow panties--my favorite pair. And where do I find them? In your room." She picked up the panties, holding them in front of me. All I could do was wonder what she'd look like in them. "Horrible behavior, don’t you think? Using my panties without my permission? Were you planning to come in them?”

Well, I may have borrowed a pair of her panties from time to time (and I always washed them afterwards), but I hadn’t done that in a week or more. I’d never seen the yellow ones before.

“Well, James, what should we do about this?”

“I’m not...I’m not sure.”

“What would you Dom do, if you misbehaved so badly? Well?”

I closed my eyes. “She’d punish me.”

“Is there any reason I shouldn’t?”

I could think of plenty. But I couldn’t say a single one.

“Well, James, is there?” Suddenly she seemed genuinely angry, her hand shaking.

“No,” I mumbled. I was much taller than her, but there was no doubt of who was in charge.

“So punishing you is the best way to deal with this?”

“Yes.”

“Yes? Is that how you address your Dom?”

“Sorry. Yes, ma’am.”

“Take off your clothes, James. I’m going to spank you.”

Hearing her say those words, my body felt like a paper bag left out in the rain. Wanting out, my heart pounded against my chest. Terrified best described it; terrified and excited. My cock strained against my jeans, wanting out as bad as my heart. I stood there, like an idiot, staring at her with my mouth hanging loosely open.

“Don’t make me give you extras, James. I don’t want to, but I will. If you’re not naked in five seconds, I’ll be applying the belt to your bottom as well as the hairbrush.”

I opened and closed my mouth, but nothing came out. This isn’t fair. I didn’t even take the yellow panties. I’m not sure I should let you spank me.

“Five!”

I yelped, not wanting the belt. And wanting to please her. My fingers frantically pulled at the button of my jeans, then I unzipped them.

“Four.”

I pushed down my jeans, realized my shoes were still on, and bent over to untie them.

“Three.”

I wasn’t going to make it. I frantically pulled off both shoes. Fortunately she wasn’t counting all that fast.

“Two.”

I stepped out of my jeans, almost falling over.

“One.”

Frantically I whipped my t-shirt off, over my head. After looking at her one last time, hoping for mercy but only finding the icy glint in her eyes, I pulled down my boxers. My cock bobbed up and down, excited. The tip was already wet.

An annoyed look on her face, she shook her head and pointed down at my socks. I bent over, pulling them off.

“I’m afraid that’s the belt, James.”

Breathing hard, I stood back up, completely naked in front of her. Innocent, sweet Mandy. Well, that’s how I used to think of her. So much for thinking she was submissive, like me.

She went into the kitchen, and came back with a long piece of white rope. My heart bounced up and down inside my chest.

“Turn around and put your hands against your sides.”

Without even thinking about it, I did. One of her hands held the rope against my spine, halfway up my back. She had me spin to the left, slowly, as she wrapped the rope around my body and my arms. After three turns, I realized this wasn’t going to be easy to get out of.

“I found a picture of this on the internet today. I really liked the way it looked.” What else had she found on the internet? That thought scared me.

As I turned again, her hand teased the tip of my cock. “I like your cock hard. I like making it hard.” I turned again, and her hand played across my ass.

She turned me again and again, making sure each coil was perfect and tight. After a few more turns, she decided it was enough. I felt her pushing the end of the rope against my spine, above the other loops, then back down, under them. She spent some time tying the rope in place. When she was done, the end of the rope hung down, between my legs, like a tail that almost touched the floor.

“Try to get out.”

I did, but not very hard. She smacked me hard on my ass. “Really try to get out. I want to know you’re mine. That you’re helpless.” Wanting to please her, I twisted and turned. It was no use--my arms were stuck tight to my sides.

My vulnerability suddenly hit me. I asked, “Could I please have a kiss?”

“Does your Dom let you speak whenever you want? Or ask for whatever you want?”

I shook my head ‘no’.

“Clearly I need to teach you to respect me as much as your Dom. Don’t I?”

“I... please...”

Her eyes softened, and she stepped close to me. Her hand reached up and pulled my head down. She kissed me, long and deep, my cock pressing into her soft dress and her stomach. Our first kiss.

She kissed me lightly on the lips, then gave me another deep kiss. My mind and heart spun like mad, lost. I knew then I’d do anything for her. That worried me, too.

Finally we had to come up for air. She gave me a wonderful, happy smile, her eyes on fire. Her fingers trailing along my skin, she walked around me, admiring her work. In five minutes I’d gone from clothed and hoping she’d watch me jack off to naked and tied before her, hers to do anything she pleased with me. To me. Enough adrenaline was pumping through my blood to lift a car off the ground.

“How does your Dom usually start your sessions?”

I swallowed. “She puts me in the corner.”

She smiled. “Perfect.”

The cool skin of her hand wrapped around my cock, and she led me towards the corner. Our place was so small she had to move a plant and a chair out of the way, then she put me tight into the corner. “Make sure your cock stays hard. I like it hard.” It was regular Mandy’s voice--sweet and kind. She kissed me on the shoulder, one of her hard nipples brushing against my skin. My cock felt like it was going to burst. Then her touch was gone, and I was alone in the corner.

The TV came on, and I imagined her sitting on the couch watching it, her feet up on the table. After maybe five minutes, I heard Jeopardy start, and knew I was going to be there for awhile. She loved Jeopardy, and got a lot more questions right than I ever did. At each commercial, she’d come over and reach between my legs to make sure I was still hard. I managed to please her every time.

Jeopardy went on and on. That show had a lot more commercials than I ever realized. I couldn’t decide if I wanted the show to end or go on forever. Would she really spank me? How hard would she spank me? And the belt???

The TV went off. Had I missed final Jeopardy? The silent tension in the little room built to the point of snapping. Sweat covered my skin. I jumped as her fingers touched my back, on my spine just above the coiled rope.

“I love your body. I love being able to touch it, and do whatever I want with it.” She kissed the middle of my back. “Spread your cheeks.” That made me nervous. Unsure of what to do, my hands clenched and unclenched. Her voice very soft, she said, “You’re already getting a dozen with the belt. Are you going to make me double that?”

I wondered what belt she’d be using. How it would feel. Tied like I was, it was hard to do, but I reached for as much of my cheeks as I could and pulled them apart.

“Wider.” The edge returned to her voice.

Wanting to please her, I pulled them wider, even lifting up on my toes and pushing my ass back towards her. A fingertip tapped against my asshole. My body jumped as I gasped. She chuckled. A little cruelty ran through that laugh.

Her fingertip pushed in as her other hand teased my balls between my legs. In and out her finger went.

“I so like playing with you. But we do need to get you spanked, too. Don’t forget, you’ve been bad.” She kissed me between my shoulder blades. “Stay here while I get ready.”

Her high heels clicked around the apartment for several minutes, my heart beating louder and louder in my ears. Suddenly having your dreams come true can be beyond scary. I felt like I was standing at the top of a cliff wondering if I could fly. What would she do if I asked her to untie me? If I told her that I didn’t want to do this anymore? Would she still--

“Come to me, James. It’s time for your spanking.”

I turned from the corner. She was sitting in the middle of the couch, looking radiant. There was a glint in her eyes that I’d never seen before. One that reminded me so much of Andrea. She’d moved the coffee table to the side, the hairbrush sitting on top of it, easily within her reach.

She patted her lap, encouraging me. The four or five steps across the tiny room were the longest of my life. Part of me screaming that I had no idea where this was going. No idea where it would end. But way too much of me wanted it. Sweat running down the sides of my body, I stood next to her, on her right side. I awkwardly lowered myself to my knees, then half crawled, half wiggled across her lap. Her dress was nice and short, and my cock pressed against the sweet, smooth skin of her thighs. That felt like heaven.

“Isn’t there something else your Dom makes you do before a spanking?”

The adrenaline made my mind too shaky to think of anything. “I.. what?”

She smacked my bottom. The feel of her hand against my ass did nothing to help me think straight.

“You’ve gone out of your way to tell me how much time you’ve spent kissing and licking her feet. And not only hers, but that other woman’s as well.”

I swear there was a hint of jealously in her voice. “Do you want me to do that?” I asked, weakly.

She smacked me again, harder. I arched up for even more. God, her hand felt good.

“You are very close to that extra dozen with the belt, James. And the belt is going to hurt. Is that what you want, James? For me to make you cry? For you to feel it for days?”

There was something about the way she said my name. The touch of sweetness and sadness mixed in with her threats. A huskiness, too, her voice ripe with sex.

She smacked me again. “You are not addressing me properly, nor trying to please me. Get on your knees.”

“Yes, ma’am.” I managed to wiggle off her lap, then slipped to my knees. I shuffled away from her, to give me room. I leaned over and kissed the tip of one shoe, then the other, then risked a kiss to the exposed top of her foot.

“Would you like me to take off my shoes and let you kiss my toes?”

I looked up at her, finding her eyes. Somehow I felt this moment would define so much of what would come after it. She was as excited and scared as I was. Feeling out her role, too.

“Yes, please. Mistress.” The smile that earned warmed my heart.

She started to slip one foot out of her shoe. “Beg.”

“Please, Mistress, may I kiss your feet? Please?”

She extended her foot. I kissed the tip of her big toe, then the second toe. When I’d kissed each one, I licked my way back to her first toe, then took it into my mouth, sucking on it.

She sucked a deep breath in. “Oh, I like that. I think you’ll be doing a lot of that.”

I took the second one into my mouth, so wanting to please her. I went for the third--

“That’s enough. Maybe I’ll let you do that later, if you’re good. Let’s get you spanked.”

From my knees, I met her eyes again. She patted her lap. I shuffled on my knees over to her, then wiggled across her lap, making sure I was pushing the dress up and out of the way of my cock. Damn her thighs felt good against my straining cock. She didn’t seem to mind.

“James, why are you being spanked?”

“For not cleaning up my mess...Mistress.”

“What kind of mess?”

I really just wanted her to spank me. “My come.”

She smacked me hard twice.

“My come, Mistress.”

“So you deserve to be punished? A hard spanking?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Ask for it.”

“Please, Mistress, please spank me for making a mess.”

“Good boy.”

It was horrible how much I wanted to please her, and how much I liked those words. She gave me four or five on one cheek, the sound echoing off the walls of the little apartment.

“Does your Dom spank you harder than that?”

Oh, crap. “Yes, Mistress.”

She gave me three more, harder. I could hear her breathing hard from the effort.

“Harder than that?”

“A little, Mistress.”

She smacked me even harder, four more, her hand cracking into my ass, all still on one cheek. “How about that?”

“About the same, Mistress.”

“Good. We can get started now.”

Mandy’s soft hand rained down on my ass. She peppered both sides with five, ten, fifteen smacks. Somewhere around 25 I lost count. She didn’t worry about making the cheeks even--the right cheek received quite a few more than the left. I felt the heat build as it started to hurt. Still I arched up for her, wanting to please her. Wanting more.

It stopped. My mind was pure white and happy. She was breathing harder than I was.

“That’s hurting my hand.” She leaned over. Then the hairbrush tapped me on the very sore right side. Her fingertips teased my ass. “You’re quite red. And I’m afraid things are going to be much redder before I’m done.”

Her hand slipped lower, between my cheeks. “You’re very hard. Are you enjoying your spanking?”

I didn’t know the answer to that. How to answer it.

Impatient, she smacked me again. “I asked you a question.”

“I’m sorry. I’m not sure enjoy is the right word. I need it, though.”

“James, that’s the third time you’ve forgotten to address me properly and respectfully. Haven’t I warned you about that?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“What should I do about that?”

She was going to be cruel about it. Make me say it. “Add more with the belt. Mistress.”

“Do you deserve the extras?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Her fingers continued to ease my balls and the base of my cock. God I loved that.

“Don’t you dare come without permission, James.

svetlana19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
svetlana19

I don’t know if I could come up with a wicked enough punishment for that. As it is, I can feel you leaking all over my thighs.”

“Sorry, Mistress.”

“It’s ok. You’ll be cleaning it up when I’m done with the hairbrush.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

She tapped the hairbrush against my ass. It had an big, oval head made of solid wood, and seemed quite sturdy. Yes, I had paid a lot of attention to it when I first saw it in the bathroom. It was going to hurt.

“Arch up, James. Ask for your spanking.”

I closed my eyes tight and arched up. “Please, Mistress. Please spank me for making a mess.”

Crack, crack. Both into my poor, right cheek.

“Are those as hard as hers?”

“Close. Mistress.” Christ, why did I always forget that?

Two more cracks, very hard. “That’s good, Mistress.”

She chuckled. “You are going to learn your lesson about messes, James.”

She spanked me hard, even harder than Andrea had with a hairbrush, covering my ass with wicked, wicked smacks. Weirdly, it made me feel so close to her. I could hear her little grunts as she punished me, harder and harder. Smell her--her perfume, and the sweat on her skin. Maybe even a hint of her pussy. Again, I lost count, a pure white feeling of bliss filling my body.

Needing a break, she stopped, rubbing my ass. I realized I had tears running down my cheeks. “Your ass is so red. I like it this color.” I gasped as her fingers ran down and brushed across my asshole. “And still you’re hard as a rock.” Her thumb teased my asshole as her fingers cupped my balls. Her fingertips rubbed against the base of my cock, around my balls. With a mind of it’s own, my cock rubbed back and forth against her thighs.

Her fingers suddenly had me dangerously close to coming. “Mistress, please.” I wasn’t sure if I was asking her to stop or for more.

“You wouldn’t dare think of coming on my thighs, would you?” Her thumb pushed into my ass. I groaned. “What would I do then? I’d need to buy a riding crop for your ass. Or a cane.” Her thumb buried itself in my ass, her hand clenching and unclenching around my balls, teasing my cock.

“Mistress...”

With her other hand, she smacked my ass with the hairbrush. Each cheek. Then again.

“Mistress...please....”

She pushed her thumb in further. The skin of her thigh rubbed perfectly against the base of the head of my cock as I humped her lap. The sensitive spot. The hairbrush cracked into my sore, sore right cheek again.

I hit the point of no return. Knew I was going to be in so much trouble for coming. For coming on her. On her perfect, sweet thighs.

My balls clenched up in her hand. She chuckled. Her thumb popped out of my ass, then pushed rudely back in. The line from my cock to my balls opened up, opened up wide, and I cried out. I felt the first hot spurt hit her thigh. I heard it hit her skin.

“Naughty, naughty boy.” She smacked me again with the hairbrush, her thumb moving in and out. Her fingers held my balls and gently squeezed. Another spurt. Then another. “You’re going to have to learn how to control your cock. Well, actually, I’m going to have to learn how to control it.”

I was pretty sure she already was. I cried out as another big spurt poured onto her thighs. She pulled her thumb out and pushed me off her lap. I half slid, half fell to the floor, hitting on my side and then my back. I instantly arched up, my ass on fire. As another spurt left my cock, I looked up to see a wicked smile on her face, her eyes on fire.

She knelt down next to me and took my cock into her hand. “Today, when I was researching all of this on the net, I watched this woman jack off her boyfriend. He was tied up and couldn’t move. That really turned me on.”

Her hand pumped up and down on my cock. I watched as some of my come covered her hand. I loved that. Her thumb ran over the top of my cock, and the feel of the cool liquid was too much. Hopelessly, I tried to wiggle away. She put her other hand on my stomach, then her knee, pinning me there.

“And what really turned me on was when he’d come, she kept pumping. She called it cock torture. Asked him if it was a bit sensitive. He whimpered and begged her to stop.” Her hand kept going, her grip tight. “Is your cock sensitive?”

“Yes. Please. Mistress.”

“She gave him twenty punishment strokes up and down his cock. Are you done coming, James? Should I start counting?”

“Yes. No. Pleaaaassseee...” What the hell happened to sweet Mandy? This minx with such a wicked gleam in her eye--this wasn’t Mandy.

“One...two...three...” I’d never survive. It was too much. And she was counting slower than she was stroking. “Ten...eleven...twelve...” She moved closer to me, closer to my cock, watching.

“Oh, fuck. Please, Mistress. It’s too much.”

“Eighteen...nineteen..............” She stroked it at least four more times. “Twenty.” She let go of my cock. I collapsed, my sore ass crying out. She leaned over and kissed the tip of my cock, then licked a bit of my come off of it. Looking at me, she ran her tongue ran across her lips, making them wet with my come. She was tasting my come.

“I came as I watched her do that. I think I’m going to enjoy doing that each time you come...”

Slowly, she stood up. Little streams of my come had run down her legs. She looked down at them. “You have some cleaning up to do.” She picked up the hairbrush and smacked it against her hand. That was very motivating. I rolled on my side, then managed to find my knees. She stood above me as I started at her ankle and licked up her leg. “Don’t you dare miss a spot.”

When I got to her knee, she had me switch to the other leg.

“You came a lot, James. You’re a very naughty boy.” She was right, there was a lot of come. I wasn’t sure what I thought of cleaning up my own come, but I loved being under her thumb. Her wicked thumb.

It was all over her thighs. I licked up, higher and higher, until I got to the edge of her dress. I tried to push it up. Only an inch or two from her pussy, I could smell and taste her wetness.

“Oh, you haven’t earned that yet.”

She sat on the edge of the couch. Her eyes looked down to the floor. At puddles of my come there. Her wicked smile still in place, she slipped her right foot out of her shoe and into my mess. Played with it, making sure it was all over her toes.

“It’s so sticky.” She lifted her foot out towards me. I closed my eyes. Opened my mouth. Her big toe touched my tongue. “Suck my toes clean, baby.” I did. Every toe. Every bit. She played with my come with her other foot, and I sucked and licked those clean, too. As I was cleaning her left foot, the toes of her right foot found my cock.

“Hard again, are we?” I was.

When her toes were clean enough, she pulled her foot away. She gave me a kiss, her tongue no doubt tasting my own come in my mouth.

“I’m very horny, James. Would you like to taste my pussy?”

“Yes. Please. Mistress.”

She smiled. “Lay on your back.”

Conscious of my sore ass, I did.

“I don’t think you’ve quite earned the right to see me naked yet.” She took her yellow panties and covered my eyes with them. It didn’t do much, but I’m sure she knew that. She shimmed up her dress a bit--I got a decent look at her beautiful, round ass--then put one foot on each side of my head. “Beg for it, James. Beg to lick my pussy.”

“Please, Mistress, please let me lick your pussy. Please come on my face.”

“Louder. I want the neighbors to hear how much you want it.”

Very loud I said, “Please, Mistress, please let me taste you. Please.”

She slowly slid down to her knees, her ass and pussy right above me. The smell of her surrounded me. My world went black as her wet pussy touched my lips. I pushed my tongue in. She was so wet. She moaned.

She ground into my tongue, pushing down harder. She pulled the dress down, around me, and all I could see and smell was her.

“Do you like that?”

I could only moan.

“There had better have been a ‘Mistress’ on the end of that.” Her hips went back and forth, faster and faster, humping my face. She moved back a bit, pushing her clit against my lips, her pussy against my nose. I couldn’t breath, but still I kept licking. Her hips pushed down, grinding into me. Then breathing became a problem, and I tried to shake loose.

She lifted off me. “Did you need a breath?”

“I--”

She sat back down, grinding and moaning. “Lick me, baby. Lick my pussy.”

I did, both wanting her to come and wanting to breathe.

“I’m going to come, baby.” She wasn’t lying. A moment later, grinding against my face, her wetness and smell everywhere, she came. Came loud enough for the neighbors to hear. “I’m coming, coming, coming. Oh baby, I’m coming.”

She collapsed forward, her head on my stomach and thigh, her hair brushing against my cock. I breathed in deep, loving the air, loving having made her come.

Her fingertips teased my hard cock. Very quietly, she said, “I like being in charge of you. I like spanking you. Being in charge of your wonderful, big cock. Do you like it?”

“Yes. Mistress.”

“So, you want to be my plaything? My pet? You want to be mine?”

I closed my eyes. Nothing scared me more. Nothing excited me more. But to admit it was too much. She tapped my cock with a finger.

It was Mandy. Sweet Mandy. I trusted her.

“Yes. I want to be your pet. Yours. Mistress.” It felt like a knife cutting away layers covering my heart. I laid there, naked and exposed.

“Good.”

She kissed my cock. My cock knew what it wanted. Was as happy as could be. And probably making too many decisions.

“Mistress, can I please come?”

She let out a little laugh. It wasn’t a good laugh. “You came without permission, my pet. It’s going to be a while before you get to come again. We can’t be rewarding bad behavior. I’m a psychology major, remember?” I wondered what the fuck that meant. It couldn’t be good.

She said, “I think I want to come again. Would you like to taste me again?”

“Yes, Mistress, please.”

“I’ve never had anyone lick my ass. I’ve always been curious what that would feel like.”

I couldn’t imagine what I’d deny her. Certainly not that.

“Pet, would you like to lick my ass?”

“Yes, Mistress. Please Mistress.”

Her hands started to work her dress further up her thighs, giving me a very nice view of her ass, her thighs, her wonderful legs. She scooted her ass closer to my mouth and then spread her cheeks.

“Do you like my ass, pet?”

“Yes, Mistress. It’s beautiful.”

“Do you want to please me?”

“More than anything, Mistress.”

Her ass got closer. It was maybe only an inch away from my tongue.

“Beg.”

“Please, Mistress. Please let me lick your ass.”

“Good boy.” She sat up, her cheeks surrounding my face. She moved back and forth, adjusting. “Put your tongue in my ass. Please me.”

I did. I pushed my tongue up, into her ass, as far as I could. She tasted musky. I liked it. I liked her moan more. One of her cheeks moved, then I could tell she was playing with her pussy with one hand. She pushed down further, my tongue going deeper. “God, that feels good.” She humped my face, my tongue going in and out of her ass.

“I can’t believe I spanked your ass. I made it so red.” I wasn’t sure if she was talking to me or to herself. “I made you lick your own come off my thighs. My toes.” Whoever she was talking to, it worked--she was getting more and more worked up. “I can sit on your face whenever I want. Make you lick my pussy. My ass. Your tongue is in my ass.” That thought seemed to push her over the edge. She gasped. “Oh, James, lick faster. Faster. Lick my ass. Make me come. Oh God.” Her body froze above me, perfectly still. I kept licking, deep as my tongue would go, wanting her to come like nothing I’ve ever wanted. She let out a long, deep moan, her body shuddering. She came, shaking on top of my tongue. With a little yelp, she pulled away from my tongue, then laid on top of me, again. She kissed my cock, laughing to herself.

I wanted nothing more to freeze the moment. Mandy, happy and on top of me, her pussy and ass just inches from my face. My wet face covered with her juices.

Her hand teased my balls, feeling their weight.

“Mistress, may I please come?”

She turned around and rested her chin on my chest, looking into my eyes. “Shouldn’t I be the one to decide when you come?” She said it very sweetly, very innocently, but still it made me nervous.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Don’t you trust me to take care of your cock?”

What did that mean? “Yes, Mistress.”

She moved closer, then kissed me, her tongue darting in and out of my mouth. “My pet, I already told you once that you’ve been naughty.”

“I’m sorry, Mistress.”

“Me, too.” She kissed me again. “I was thinking I’d let you come tomorrow, after the belt, but now I think it will have to wait until at least Saturday. Considering how badly you’ve behaved, I think that’s very kind of me, don’t you?”

Saturday seemed a long, long way away. “Yes. Mistress.”

“I don’t like it when you ask to come. It sounds whiny. After I untie you, you can come whenever you want.”

I looked at her, not understanding.

“You can. However, it won’t please me. It turns me on to control you. And your beautiful cock.” She kissed me again. “So do you want to please me?”

“Yes. Mandy. Sorry, Mistress. More than anything.”

“So you’re good with me deciding when you come? And you waiting?”

I gulped.

“I... how often...”

“No, James. You know part of the fun is giving up the control. You have to give yourself to me. Trust me.”

I closed my eyes. It was asking too much. And what I wanted. Had wanted for so long.

“So, James, who controls your cock? Who controls when you get to come?”

“You do, Mistress.”

“Say it.”

“My Mistress controls when I come.”

“That’s the way you want it, isn’t it?”

“Yes. Mistress.”

She kissed me yet again. Her nose touching mine, she stared deep into my eyes. I felt every last layer, every last defense, gone. Toast. She could see all the way through me. See every wicked thought in every dark corner.

“Promise me. Tell me you’ll only come when you have my permission.”

I closed my eyes. “But what about earlier? You didn’t give me permission, but you sure as hell made me come.” I opened my eyes, trying to pour the unfairness of it into her eyes.

She giggled. “Maybe I helped.” Another kiss. “Ok, promise that you’ll only come with my permission, or if I’m helping you.”

“I promise.” Of course, that wasn’t good enough. “I promise to only come with your permission. Or if you’re helping or making me.”

She hugged me close. Her hair smelled awesome. “Thank you,” she whispered. “I know that wasn’t easy.”

She slipped down my body. Kissed the head of my cock. Her soft, soft hand wrapped around my cock and she started pumping. Her mouth sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled and swirled and swirled. I got close, quick. She stopped. Kissed the head.

She moved up, to look me in the eyes. Her body pressed into my cock, through her mess of a dress, humping me. “Would you like to come, James?”

“Yes, Mistress.” That earned me a sour look. Then I figured it out. “If it pleases you, Mistress.” The great, great smile returned.

“Good boy.” She gave me a deep kiss, then licked an ear. She whispered, “You can come in my mouth tonight...” She kissed me again, then licked the other ear. “Or, if you’re good for a week, I’ll let you put your cock in my pussy. Let you fuck me.”

Holy fuck. “I don’t get to come...for a week?” Somehow I knew my cock was going to be hard most of that week.

“Now that’s up to me, isn’t it?” She gave me the most wicked smile. “But if you’re very good, and don’t get whiny, I might let you.” She rubbed her pussy against my cock, through the dress. “So what’s it going to be, James? Didn’t my mouth feel good? Don’t you want to come in it?”

“Yes, Mistress. But I would do anything for your pussy.”

“Good boy.” She looked as happy as a human can look. We made out, her on top of me, her body pressing into mine. Damn her dress felt good. I was about to ruin it.

Though I didn’t want to, I said, “Mistress, please, I’m close.”

She stopped, staring at me, her eyes looking stoned. “Good boy,” she whispered. She slid her body off mine, her head on my chest.

“You’re cock has made me horny again, though.” Working her dress up higher, she turned around, putting her knees on either side of my head. Without any hesitation, she sat her pussy square on my lips. My tongue found her clit and she gasped, then giggled.

“You are going to get so good at licking my pussy. And don’t forget, I still need to apply the belt to your bottom. Tomorrow, I think. Make sure you remind me.”

Published 
Written by 19Savant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments