Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jen's lesson

"Jen learns not to flirt, the hard way."

27
11 Comments 11
25.6k Views 25.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Jen slowly dropped to her knees next to the heavy wood door that lead outside of the home. She knew what was coming, and she knew it would be painful. Her pussy started getting wet as she thought about it. Her Master would be home soon, and he was going to punish her. She had made the mistake of disobeying one of his orders three times in a row. She had flirted shamelessly with the neighbor unknowingly that her Master was watching her. She shivered in anticipation as she wondered what her punishment would be. She knew it would not be too harsh, although secretly she craved the punishment, the harsher the better. She heard her Master's car pulling into the drive-way. She lowered her eyes to the floor, and waited.

Grayson drove as fast as the law allowed down the road. He couldn't wait to get home to his pet; to punish her. They both loved it, and he knew it. She had flirted with the neighbor and, Grayson thought, she knew what she was doing. Jen knew there were strict rules against flirting with anyone other than the people her Master had previously approved. He smirked as he thought of her now, probably kneeling next to the door, waiting for him. He knew she would be wet, as he was already semi-erect. He pulled into the driveway and slowly got out of the car.

He opened the door and looked down at his pet. She was beautiful; her long black hair was shiny and straight. She had bright blue eyes, which Grayson felt could see right to his soul. Her body was long and lean, with perfect breasts that he loved to touch. Her nipples stood out proud from her body when she was turned on and he couldn't wait to pinch them.

Jen kept her eyes on the floor as her Master entered. She let her eyes scan his shoes, not daring to raise her eyes to his face. She knew the punishment for looking at him without permission. Her pussy grew wetter as she thought of intentionally looking at him to increase her punishment. She didn't need to look at him to know how handsome he was. His face was strong, with hard edges to it that made her go weak in the knees when he smiled. His blonde hair was soft and curly, while he brown eyes were soft and held a kindness to them that she had never seen before. His body was long and heavy with muscle. His dick was 9 inches long, and Jen could almost feel it filling her cunt as she thought about it.

"Stand."

His simple command made Jen jump. She quickly stood up placing her hands behind her back. Grayson did a slow circle around her noting in his mind that she was still fully dressed. Jen took a slow, steading breath.

"Take off your shirt and bra. Fold them neatly." He stood behind her watching her tanned back sway as she obeyed him.

He continued. "You should know, pet, that during your punishment I will refer to you as cunt, or slut. You will refer to yourself as slut or cunt. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." Jen said quietly.

Grayson nodded his head as if in agreement and leaned back against the desk behind him.

"Now do you know what you're being punished for slut?"

"Yes Sir. This slut is being punished for flirting with the neighbor." Jen answered standing with her bare back to her Master. Her skin was rippling with the heat his gaze on her skin was causing.

"That's right. You were quite a slut weren't you cunt?"

Jen squirmed.

"Yes Sir." She answered simply.

"Good answer."

Grayson stood and pulled a pair of nipple clamps from his pocket. He walked around to the front of Jen and showed them to her. A shiver shot down her spine, as her nipples started to tingle. She loved nipple clamps, her nipples were incredibly sensitive and Grayson knew that. His warm hand engulfed her left breast, slowly caressing it. He pinched the hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger, tugging on it heavily.

Jen moaned.

He placed the first clamp on her nipple, the soft metal biting into her skin. He took the other clamp that was attached to the other by a small gold chain and clamped in onto her right nipple. She groaned softly. He tugged on the chain that connected the clamps, pulling her nipples down with it. Jen moaned, her pussy juices flowing freely now.

"Take off your pants."

He knew she wouldn't be wearing underwear, at least she wasn't supposed to be. Grayson was surprised when she tugged her pants down and was indeed wearing panties. His pet had some things to learn, he decided.

"Take off the panties too slut. You know better than to wear underwear in this house."

"But Sir..." Jen began before stopping herself.

He quickly slapped her ass. It was a hard slap that made Jen snap to attention.

“You do not talk out of turn cunt, nor do you wear underwear in my home! Put them in your mouth.”

Jen obeyed. She felt ashamed that she had broken yet another rule. She put the small panties into her mouth, she could taste herself on them and she only grew wetter.

"Bend over the chair."

He produced a low back chair which Jen could lean over the back of and hold on to the seat. Jen knew what was coming now and her pussy clenched. She was going to get spanked and she couldn't wait. She bent over the chair and grasped the sides.

"Spread your legs cunt."

"Yes Sir."

She opened her legs and arched her back seductively giving him a view of her glistening pussy.

"Spread them wider. Show me how much of a slut you are."

She spread her legs wider giving her Master a perfect view of her asshole and cunt hole. Grayson’s cock twitched. God he was going to enjoy this so much. He turned to the large oak desk behind him and opened the long glass door. He pulled out a thick wooden paddle. He turned his attention back to his pet. He walked up behind her and slowly slid his hand down her soft ass cheek. He squeezed it before letting his hand slid lower. He skirted his hand over pussy lips, flicking her enlarged clit with his finger. Jen jumped and moaned around the panties in her mouth.

He snapped the paddle against his hand letting her hear it. She knew this was going to hurt. Without warning Grayson brought the hard paddle down on her right ass cheek. Her body was pushed forward as she tried not to yell.

He pulled the panties out of her mouth and placed them on the chair in front of her face.

“With each swat I want you to count them and say “Thank you Sir, may this cunt have another?” “

When Jen didn’t answer him he slapped her hot, dripping pussy with his open palm, quite hard. She jerked and cried out.

“Yes Sir. Sorry Sir!”

He didn’t say a word and brought the paddle down hard on her right ass cheek again. Jen cried out.

“Ohhhhh! Two.

Marukawwwa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marukawwwa

Thank you Sir. May this cunt have another?” She cried softly.

He switched to the other side of her ass and brought the paddle down harder.

“Three. Thank you Sir…”

He brought the paddle down again before she had time to ask for another.

“Four. Thank you Sir. May this cunt…OWWWW!!”

He brought the paddle down again on the same spot, before His pet had time to ask for another.

“Fuck. Five. Thank you Sir. May I…I mean this cunt have another?”

He slapped her ass with his hand hard. She was turning a nice shade of red.

“No you worthless cunt you may not have another!”

She was crying harder now, but her body had other ideas. Her cunt was dripping wet; she could feel the juices running down her leg. He went back to the desk and opened the cabinet. He placed the paddle inside and grabbed his favorite cane. He hadn’t had to use it on his pet yet. He had watched her look at it as she cleaned the home; he knew she was curious about how it would feel against her naked flesh. It was thick and Grayson couldn’t wait to use it. He let it slice through the air, and Jen squirmed when she heard it. She knew exactly what it was.

“Cunt, you’re going to get ten swats with this cane. The same rules apply. Count and ask me if you may have another. Understand?”

Jen swallowed hard.

“Yes Master.”

Grayson slapped her ass twice pulling a yelp from his pet’s throat. He positioned himself on her left and tapped the cane against her ass. She shivered, knowing this was going to be the most painful punishment she had received. She felt the cane leave her skin and suddenly felt a searing pain shoot through her ass cheeks.

“Uhhhhhhh. Thank you Sir. May this cunt have another?”

He brought the cane down on her skin lower than the first strike. It bounced against her skin making her flesh ripple.

“FUCK! Two. Thank…you Sir. May this cunt have another?”

She was beginning to cry again, the pain was unbelievable.

He brought the cane down again in the same spot the first swat landed.

“God damn! Three. Thank you Sir. May this cunt have another?”

Grayson slapped her pussy hard with his open hand. The pain shot through her body making her clit grow in length.

“Watch your mouth bitch!”

Jen fought the incredible urge to rub her ass with her hands.

“This slut is sorry Sir.”

He brought the cane down harder on her ass lower this time almost at the spot where her legs connected to her ass.

“OWWWWWWWWWW!!! Four. Thank you Sir…” Was all Jen could say before her Master brought the cane down another time on her ass in the same spot the last one landed.

“Five. Please Sir! I’ve learned my lesson!”

He slapped her ass with the cane again harder in the exact same spot for the third time.

“You’ve just earned a pussy spanking for that cunt. I’m the only one who knows when you’ve learned your lesson.”

Jen moaned.

“Sorry Sir!”

He brought the cane down again on her ass.

She was crying unabashed now.

“Seven. Thank you Sir may this cunt have another?”

The urge to caress her ass was unbearable. She clutched the side of the chair and held on her dear life.

Grayson brought the cane between her legs and slapped her open pussy with it.

“Fuck!!!!” The tears started coming down her cheeks in crowds.

“Eight. Thank you Sir. May this cunt have another?”

“That one didn’t count cunt. Your pussy was just begging for it.”

He snapped the cane against her ass and watched as the welts were rising nicely on her smooth skin.

“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Eight. Thank you Sir. May this cunt have another?”

“What will you not do anymore slut?”

“I….this cunt..” Hiccup. “Will not flirt with the neighbor anymore.”

“The next two will be the hardest yet.”

He stood back and used his large arm to bring the cane forward to slap her ass with it. He watched her skin ripple from the crash and moaned softly, as he grabbed his crotch.

“OUUUUCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Nine. Thank you Sir. May this cunt have….have another?”

“Don’t mind if I do!”

True to his promise the last one was harder than all the rest. He found a piece of skin that was untouched and Jen cried loudly as the searing pain ripped through her body.

“FUCK!! Thank you Sir. May this cunt have another?”

He slapped her ass with his large warm palm. The pain was intense.

“No bitch. You aren’t worthy of anymore.”

Jen didn’t dare move. She heard his zipper being pulled down and heard his pants hit the floor. He was going to fuck her. God she was so turned on. Grayson stepped toward her and roughly shoved a finger into her dripping cunt. Jen moaned loudly.

“Spread those whore legs of yours. I’m going to fuck you so I can spank that pussy without the distraction of this raging hard on.”

“Yes Sir.” Came Jens reply.

She spread her legs and moaned as her Masters beautiful cock sank into her sopping pussy. He slammed into her, extremely turned on by having spanked her. He grabbed her full ass cheeks in his hands and squeezed them. He reached down and suddenly unclasped the nipple clamps that Jen had all but forgotten. The pain was intense as the feeling quickly came back in her sore nipples. Grayson could tell his orgasm wasn’t far off and He knew Jens was already on the edge.

“Don’t you dare cum until I give you permission. Your punishment isn’t over yet.”

He pumped into her faster, reaching around her body to flick her clit. Jen moaned. Grayson’s balls tightened he knew he was about to cum.

“Please Sir. May this slut cum?”

Grayson groaned loudly grasping her fire hot ass cheeks in his hands and pulling them apart. He sank he thumb into her ass hole and pumped harder.

“Cum slut.”

Jen heard the words and started to come before he could finish the short sentence. Her orgasm made his own crash over the edge. She squeezed her pussy muscles around his cock as he pumped her full of his sperm. They both came hard, as Grayson slowed his movements keeping his softening cock in her tight pussy. He kissed the back of her neck and pulled out of her. Her pussy contracted around the empty space.

“Oh thank you Master. I love you.”

Grayson smiled.

“I love you too pet. But your punishment isn’t over yet. Stand and go lay on the kitchen table. Your pussy spanking is next.”

Jen shivered. She stood, wiped her face of her tears and walked quickly to the table.

Published 
Written by Linsee89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments