Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jess, Ch 2b: Melanie's Break

"Melanie gets revenge over break"

0
0 Comments 0
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Melanie woke in Jess' bed, as she had every day of fall break. She was naked, of course, and hugging Jess' pillow. Stretching her arms out, she bumped into a toy. It was her roommate's, a nice rabbit vibrator. She smelled her pussy juices on it, dried since last night. It reminded her of Jess, which made her nipples hard.

Mel put the toy in her already wet cunt and turned it on. The vibrations took her thoughts back to the last time she and Jess had played with toys together. Well, Melanie hadn't really played as much as she had been played with. She had been tied to her bed, with a slow-speed vibrator inside of her, while Jess was getting fucked doggy-style by their friend Tom. It was pure torture, watching Jess' tits bouncing in front of her face.

And yet remembering it made Melanie so hot. She pushed the toy against her clit and played with her nipples remembering the night. She came quickly, and not as hard as she had with Jess. It had been the most intense orgasm of her life, shuddering violently as her roommate kissed Tom's cum off of her tits. This orgasm was good, but nowhere close to the fun from that night. With a sigh, Mel pulled the toy out of her, and gave it a little lick.

She swore revenge on her roommate afterwards. And she did have a little revenge on Jess by stealing her sex toy stash before she left on break. In its place she had left a picture of her, pushing Jess' favorite deep inside her. You couldn't see Melanie's face, but Jess would know. Jess loved the little freckle next to Mel's pussy lips. Why did she keep thinking only of Jess? Tom was there too. Tom stayed at school during break too, so maybe it was time to pay him a visit.

It was laundry day, so Melanie decided to put on some "clothes". It was a really just a silky cream-colored pair of sleep shorts, so short they didn't really cover much, but loose enough for easy access to her holes. The camisole matched of course, and hung off of her breasts, showing the outline of her nipples. The top swayed with her perky 34B tits, and showed off her smooth tummy. Melanie liked the attention it drew as she dropped off her laundry in the machine. Then she went to see Tom.

He opened the door shirtless, and seemed surprised to see her. Tom eyed her in her skimpy outfit, then stammered, "I didn't think you'd want to see me, after what Jess and I did."

"Actually," Melanie said while running her hand down Tom's chest, "I felt a little incomplete afterwards. I didn't get to fuck you." And with that she kissed him. Tom returned the kiss, and Melanie shut the door behind her.

They made their way to his desk chair, where Tom sat down and Melanie straddled him. She could feel his cock stiffening under his pants. Melanie rubbed against it as they kissed, and Tom was so distracted by it that he didn't realize the trap until it was too late. The handcuffs clicked shut, and his hands were trapped behind the chair.

"Mel, what..?" Tom started, but Melanie put her finger on his lips.

"No. You need to learn. You need to learn who your cock belongs to." Melanie squeezed Tom's crotch to emphasize her point. He gasped, and Melanie unbuttoned his jeans. "Who owns your cock?"

Tom struggled for a bit, then said, "You do."

Melanie wasn't buying it. She freed Tom's cock from his jeans, went to kiss it, then stopped. "I don't believe you. You need to know that I own your cock. And that if Jess tries that shit again, she'll be the one tied down." Tom murmured something that sounded like an agreement, and Melanie wrapped her lips around his cock.

She sucked hard, driving moans from Tom, but she didn't do it for long. This was about her. Melanie pushed aside her shorts, showing Tom her bald pussy. Straddling Tom again, she brushed her wet pussy lips over the tip of his head. "Say it, Tom."

"You own me, Mel."

Melanie straightened up. "I don't want you. I own your cock."

"You own my cock."

Tom was her slave now, she could see it in his eyes. His cock slid in as she lowered herself onto him. They both gasped at the sensation, and Mel began to rock back and forth. She lowered her tank top and her 34b breasts fell out, placing her nipples in front of Tom's eager mouth. As he began to suck, Melanie rocked faster. Placing her arms around her captive and and the chair, Melanie starting sliding up and down as well. The feeling of Tom's hard penis moving inside her pussy was heavenly, and the sucking, licking, and nibbling of her dark nipples was bringing her closer and closer to the edge.

InspirationMarina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InspirationMarina

"Say it again."

"Uuhhh...you own my cock," Tom whispered from between her breasts.

"Again."

"You own it," he said, louder this time. "It's yours, my cock is forever yours. Use it, Mel."

And she did, peaking with a loud, shuddering orgasm. She pulled Tom back into her chest as she came, and her pussy tightened around her new cock. It was too much, for Tom, and he began bucking against the chair. Melanie stopped him, and asked him if he needed to cum. "Uh-huh."

"Good," Melanie replied, and stood up. Tom began to protest and strain against the cuffs, but she stopped him. "Now, if your cock really belongs to me, it can wait for my return." And without another word, she walked out, leaving Tom naked and whimpering.

As soon as she closed the door behind her, Melanie reached down and began furiously rubbing her clit. It didn't take long to cum again, and she braced herself against the wall as she came. She couldn't let Tom know how close she was to giving in to him. Another boy had come out of his room and stared at her as she removed her hand from her exposed clit. She pulled her top back over her tits and went back to the laundry room, winking at the horny teen.

Melanie put her clothes in the dryer, and afterwards folded them and rubbed herself to another quick orgasm. She brought her laundry basket back to her captive's room. Tom was still there, bound and erect. He had puppy love in his eyes. "You poor thing, that will give you some horrible blue balls. We should take care of that." Pushing her shorts aside again, she got back on to Tom's lap and eased his cock into her slick cunt. She rode him again, looking into his eyes and asking, "You'll tell me before you cum, right."

Tom looked at her, horrified, then reluctantly nodded. "Yes, my cock is yours."

"Good boy." Melanie took off her top and let Tom suck on her nipples as she rode him. It' felt great, grinding against his dick. It only took a couple minutes though, the poor boy was too worked up.

"I'm gonna cum," he grunted, clearly struggling to tell her. He gasped as Mel raised herself off of his cock and grabbed it with her hand. It was slippery with her juices and his pre-cum. Good, she thought.

"You've been a good boy, Tom. But who owns your cock?"

"You do," Tom murmured, then yelled out, "You own my cock, Mel!"

"Such a good boy. You deserve a reward." Melanie leaned forward and guided his dick into her again, but this time, it was her asshole. Both their eyes widened. Tom's with shock, Mel's with pain and pleasure. She only made it half way down Tom's cock when it erupted with a moan. She could feel each pulse of his cock, and lost track of how many times he must have spurted his cum inside her.

She continued sliding down Tom's cock as she reached down to her own clit and rubbed it hard, bringing herself to a final shuddering orgasm. Tom sucked on her nipples as her body tensed. When she came down from her bliss, Melanie slumped over Tom and unlocked the handcuffs. She stood up, and Tom's now semi-hard cock fell out of her ass with a soft plopping sound. A big gob of cum fell from her hole onto the floor, but Melanie knew there was plenty more to ooze out later.

Melanie picked up the handcuffs and her shirt and tossed them into the laundry basket. She gave the dazed Tom a kiss on the cheek and walked out. She returned to her own room, topless, with cum slowly leaking from her used asshole.

Back in her room, Melanie saw Jess' favorite vibrator. It was a good enough toy (Melanie preferred her mini-vibe), but the fact that it was Jess' made it better. She started thinking about Jess again, wondering if she was having good sex too. Why couldn't she get her roommate out of her head? She had just had mind-blowing sex with Tom, but felt unsatisfied. It wasn't sexual though, but something else.

That night Melanie ended up using the toy again. She stripped naked and got into her roommate's bed, and the touch of the toy to her clit was electrifying. She thought of Jess as she pinched her nipples, and it didn't take long for her to have a long, deep orgasm. Afterwards, Melanie fell into a deep sleep. Every night for the rest of break she had finished her day the same way - cumming with Jess' toy, and sleeping in her bed.
Published 
Written by RobHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors