Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

JOURNEY TO SUBMISSION

"my journsy to my real self"

9
1 Comment 1
12.5k Views 12.5k
855 words 855 words

This all began with my ex husbands gambling debt he lost £10,000  at the club the left me with the debt, Johan the owner was ok with it but wanted his money so he asked me if I would do some work for him as an accountant  I thought that this would be book work.

Johan called at the office saying I have a job for you tonight a parcel will be delivered to the office its your outfit, a car will pick you up outside at 5.30 pm don't be late!

I was unsure what was happening but wanted to clear the debt so agreed and waited for the parcel with many images running riot in my mind, the parcel arrived, with nervous fingers I unwrapped the parcel, inside were a pair of heels 5 inches high, a short red tube dress and a pair of black hold-ups no underwear, I locked the door of my office and tried the outfit on, it fitted perfectly, and I could feel myself becoming aroused with the red silk brushing my body, it was very short, if I raised my arms over my head my pussy would be on show and if I pulled it down to cover my butt my pert 36c breasts would be there for all to see.

the next part was to leave the office without being seen by my co-workers as I was now dressed as a slut, not head accountant, I crept down the back stairs tottering on the unfamiliar heels, I waited for the car, a black explorer pulled up and the door slid open, I get in and find myself with two other women, dressed in a similar way, "all ready for the party" one asks.

We drive  for about an hour arriving a large country house,  on entering we are shown to a room set up for playing poker, I am told this will be my room and I will serve drinks, snacks and get anything the players need, this seems to easy for the debt to be paid.

The game begins and I serve the guys they are all polite and well mannered, the stakes are high and big money is changing hands, after an hour the guys ask for some snacks and as I put them on the table hands runs up the back of my thigh two of the guys are rubbing my pussy I cannot move from the position I am in, wetness starts to flow down my legs as first 1 the  fingers enter my pussy, I start to catch my breath, a third guy comes up behind me and cups my tits which are almost out of my dress, the table is cleared of cards and chips and I am hoisted up onto the table the dress has been scrunched around my waist my tits are free and my pussy is open my feet are lifted up and apart as a mouth descends on my wet hole, licking and biting my lips and clit, my nipples are being sucked by two others, there is a wave of pleasure flooding through my body.

I feel my arms being pulled over my head and being tied so I cannot move the five guys have now stripped off and are looking at my open legs and erect nipples, a hard cock is pushed into my  mouth I suck it in deep into my mouth, a body sits stride me pushing my tits together, fucking my tits, fingers are pulling and twisting my clit, I feel a cock slide into my dripping pussy, an orgasm starts to grow in my belly, the cock is fucking me hard, deep long stokes, the cock in my mouth is pushing down my throat, I swallow it all down, the cock has left my pussy leaving me empty, the cock in my mouth starts to buck and a huge amount of cream goes down my throat, I feel myself being lifted and something warm and slippery is applied to my anus, a finger probes opening my rear hole, still there are mouths on my clit and nipples, another cock is in my mouth, bigger and thicker than the last, he pulls out as he comes spraying cum all over my face, "she's a good slut isn't she" I hear across the room, I now have a cock in my ass, a cock in my pussy fucking me hard, they bare grunting with the pleasure of my tight holes, another load of cum goes down my throat, as my tit fucker unloads on my chest, I am fucked like this for about an hour all of the guys moving round to use my ass pussy and mouth, until they are sated ad I am sore, they finish off by taking me into a shower room and one by one piss over my face and tits, one puts his cock in my mouth for me to drink his piss, They are all very pleased with my performance and say I am the best cum slut they have had for a while, they will want me again.              

Published 
Written by troytempest
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments