Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

June's Journey - Chapter 1, The Plan

"June leads Robert into redefining the MCD game he wants to play."

4
0 Comments 0
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Email from Robert to June - Robert’s MCD Fantasy 

Dear June, the log/story you asked for:

June, I tried to write this like a log, but since I knew you were going to be reading it, it just became a letter to you. Hope that is good enough. I’m trying. I think I captured the essence of our adventure.

You and I had tried chastity games before, you even bought a few chastity belts for me. It always seemed like it would be fun to me to get really horny wearing an MCD and after an unbearable period of time be freed and allowed to make passionate love with the one holding the key to the belt. Only trouble was, after a day or two, I only wanted out.

The first couple of times I got an “attempted” erection it was okay, but after a few of them I started crawling the wall, and then, June, you would sit there with that smirk look on your face doing something to get me turned on and I would lose it. I was horny and frustrated and you were in control, and happy about it. My perspective changed and I just wanted out, forgetting I thought it was going to be fun just a few hours or a day before.

So, I would get grumpy and angry and demand to be freed. And after I was freed, the sex was good, but not fabulous like I imagined. But, for you, I could see it was not so much fun to see me get horny then grumpy, then almost angry to be freed. I understand that you were not in a great mood to make love after I demanded my freedom. After the fact, I would realize that at most I had only gone two days without sex, although it does seem much longer when you CAN'T do anything.

Going to bed with you nude, or in a skimpy/sexy nightgown, and me not being able to do anything, usually turned out to be more than I could handle, I admit it. I imagined if the game went longer, the sex after being freed would be incredible. And, I also thought it would be a big turn-on to be controlled by a woman, even more being her/your sex slave. So, the concept was/is still alive. It still seems like a game with some potential even though our small amount of experience says otherwise. I seemed to forget how hard it was to be imprisoned especially when I am horny. I know, not logical, but true. I hope this is making some sense.

The opportunity to explore this fantasy again, started on a Friday morning, a vacation day I took to get some work done around the house. It is strange on how it all seemed to just come together. I woke about 8 am, got up, brushed my teeth and made a cup of coffee. I poured a glass of OJ for you. I returned to bed to find you moving around but in no hurry to get up. I started thinking about sex, perverted sex you might add. As I sat there next to you sipping my coffee, I started up the small talk.

"I like your night gown." The nightgown was a semi-see-through, red, off-the shoulders short nightie that you had bought just to please me. Your large breasts just barely fit into the the skimpy top. You lay on her back looking up over her shoulder at me. The sheets on the warm spring day was pulled up to your waist. I noticed the shape of your legs stretching out under the cool sheets.

"Do you want a quickie?" you asked smiling as you noticed my eyes looking at your body.

"Yeah, that would be nice. Give me a few minutes to finish my coffee."

You sat up and took your OJ from the night stand. "Thanks for the juice. What do you have in mind today." You know that I get turned on thinking about sex and planning different role playing and other nonsense.

"Actually, I was thinking about just jumping your bones and then getting over to Home Depot,” I said half joking, half not.

“So, a kind of slam, bam, thank you, mam, kind of screw,” you added.

“So, why don’t you just hold off today and I will schedule you in a full ten minutes on Sunday morning,” you mocked. And before I could respond, you added, “Or do you need to be locked up in an MCD to make it to Sunday?”

“I could make it to next Friday with the right motivation,” I answered.

Confused you asked, "A week from today?" You didn't need to ask if I was still on the same subject, knowing with me that was not necessary.

"Just imagine if I didn't have sex until next Friday, or Saturday. Imagine how horny I would be. You wouldn’t be able to handle this man after a week."

"You are lucky to go a day, there is no way you could wait a week."

"I could if I had to."

"You aren't thinking about those belts again, that chastity thing are you?"

"You don't have to sound so negative."

"Well, it hasn't been that much fun for me in the past."

"I thought you like to see me get all horny, climbing the wall horny."

"If I make you wait at extra five minutes this morning, I will see that."

"Yeah, but just imagine how I would be after a week."

"Duh, you become a very unpleasant psycho long before that."

"What do you mean psycho?"

"I mean you become belligerent, demanding, a little mean and definitely not the kind of man I want to go to bed with."

"No, I don't."

"Well, you do from my viewpoint. I don't want to go there again, please."

"What if I knew that if I acted up, there were consequences?" I asked.

"Who would decide if you were acting up?" June asked.

"You would. You would be the judge and jury. Or better, you are the customer, Miss June." YeaH, I know I was using a pet name for you to get you to see it my way.

"Terribly romantic, so far," you scoffed.

"No, I have to please you."

"Or what?"

"Or, I don't get free."

"For how long."

"You decide that."

"What keeps you from just getting mad and intimidating me to give you the key like you always do?"

“I won’t do that this time, I promise,” I added.

“But, if you do?”

“I keep my promises,” I added sounding insulted.

“But, if you do?”

"If I do, then you never play any of my silly games again."

"Sure, a month from now you will want me to forget that promise, not to play games."

"Well then, you could do something with the key where you can't get it right away," I said in a moment of brilliance. "You can keep the key off-site so that I can't just intimidate you. And you just have to take charge and make me believe you mean business. If I try to intimidate you, you can just increase my sentence."

“That doesn’t keep you from trying to intimate me and making me feel guilty,” June responded.

“Ok, June, promise me this. You will not release me for at least 24 hours if I try to intimidate you or make you feel guilty or bad in any way. Say it, please.”

“Ok I, I will not release you for at least 24 hours if you try to intimidate me or make me feel bad in any way to get free. Satisfied?”

“Yeah, all solved. Do you know where we put the MCD?”

“Okay, another question first, where's the fun and even the sex in all this?" you asked.

"Well, let's say I have to find the fun, the enjoyment, no let's say you have to be completely satisfied before you free me." We both glanced at the erection in my shorts.

“Ok June, promise me you won’t release me until it becomes fun for you, okay?”

“I don’t know about that. I might be willing to do it because it is one of your fantasies, but really having fun watching you suffer, I don’t know if that is possible.

“It’s not just any kind of suffering, it is being turned on out of your mind suffering. And you enjoying my suffering just makes me more turned on.”

“You're sick,” you added as you reached over and pushed against my erection with the flat of your hand.

"Why does that turn you on?" you asked incredulously.

"I don't know exactly, but I feel like I am about to come just thinking about it." My penis jerked on cue and I felt a surge of pressure just contemplating such a challenging game.

"So, my controlling when you get hard, when you get to come, makes you want to come?" you said as you were studying the wet spot in my underwear trying not to miss me coming if it actually happened. "So, let me get this clear, if I keep you from coming and take control of the situation you will get really turned on. Don't you see you lose either way. Either you are free and not turned on, or imprisoned, unable to get a hard-on or come, and you are turned on out of your mind wanting to get off. That's either funny or sick, I don't know which. So the more I take control and don’t let you come the more out of your mind turned on you get?” I nodded.

My thoughts were becoming unclear. "I can't really use the word, me. It doesn't feel to me like I am causing this. It feels to me like you, or you would be, the one that would, that is causing this. I am having problem thinking right now."

"You are having problems talking right now. I have to admit that you are getting me wet, just watching you. So you would be like this or even worse as long as I kept you, your penis, a prisoner.

MiaDubois1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaDubois1

It might be fun seeing you turned on and unable to get an erection or come until I decided you could. Maybe I could enjoy being mean to you, it might even turn me on."

"So, do you want to try it?"

"I don't know, come over here. Let's just pretend you had it on right now, and I am in charge and you have to please me to be free."

"Okay," I said breathing heavy. "Do you want me inside of you."

"Yes, but we can't because you have the MCD, the male chastity device, on and you have not been doing a good job in satisfying me." You pushed my head toward your crotch and I moved down between your legs.

For the next five minutes I kissed the inside of your thighs and gradually worked my way toward your clit. Your hips raised slightly to met the very tip of my tongue that I pulled away as her clit seemed to try to reach up and touch my tongue. A moan came from you, and your voice strained, you said simply, "To satisfy me, press a little firmer with the tip of your tongue, please."

"Now flick it up and down and whoooa acrossawww by cliitttt, " June demanded her voice rising high on the last note.

"You are already about to come," I said in surprise.

"You're my slave, no talking. Just do what I tell you. Suck on it, easier," June said with a firmer voice.

I was lying on the bed, my penis pushing and humping the bed slightly as I watched you writhe in front of me.

Your voice in almost a whisper, you said, "If you can follow my instructions exactly, and bring me to three separate orgasms, without coming yourself, then I will play your game, but under my rules."

"Okay," I said simply in-between licks and sucks.

"Get up on your knees, you are going to get off on the bed,” you commanded.

I rose to my knees with her hips still moving in rhyme to my tongue. "Now, stop with your tongue, and kneel down and rub your penis against my clit. If we play your game, I am going to be a tough mistress, is that what you want. "

"Yes," I said breathing hard.

"There is not going to any safe word to get free," you said between moans, your back arching and your legs trying to wrap around my head.

"Okay," I answered insane with lust.

"And if you get angry, or even tell me you can't handle it, or even tell me that you want to be free, I am going to add days to your sentence."

"You are starting to scare me," I said honestly but I was struggling to stay in control at the same time.

"So you, ohhh, you don't want to do it?" you asked confused by my response.

"No, yes, I still want to. The fear is turning me on even more," I said confused to you, June.

"Stop a second, I don't want to come yet," you said to me out of the blue. I complied but realized we were both trembling with the effort of holding back. You looked so hot, June.

"You understand that if I play your game, you are going to have to be a perfect angel to me to get out," you stressed to me, over and over.

I got it and nodded each time.

"You are going to be my slave as long as the game lasts," you continued.

"Your sex slave you mean," I asked clarifying my role in the game.

"No, my slave, Robert. Doing whatever I want you to do. There may not even be any sex, my love.”

I tried to process this information as I stared at your pussy still a few inches from my mouth. I just wanted to dive in, I didn’t want to talk anymore. You seemed to love how confused and helpless I felt. You dropped your finger to your clit and started gently caressing it having me just watch as your hips started moving.

"If I tell you to lick my shoes, you are going to do it and make me believe you enjoy it." I nodded, I couldn't imagine you really asking me to do that, so it was easy to agree to it. You said to me, "Start rubbing your penis against my clit again." I complied.

Your body rose up and your hips moved your clit against the tip of my penis as I rubbed it up and down on your clit and I moved it between her lips. "If I tell you to wash the dishes, you smile and do it, do you understand what kind of a mistress I am going to be?"

"Yes, tough."

"And you still want to do it." I was struggling not to come again, and I moaned a half answer. "And, one more thing, I am not going to show you any mercy, after a week you are going to want to start groveling, but if it annoys me you I am only going to lengthen your sentence, Robert."

I didn't answer, I figured it was just the sex talking, both of us had been near the edge for twenty minutes, the intensity we both felt was as if we were new lovers. I was starting to drip.

"Now, just keep doing that no matter what I do or say, until I come. Don't put more in me than the tip, understand. If you do your best, we might really play your game instead of just talking about it."

"Yes," I said breathing hard. In moments you were breathing hard and moaning, your body arching to push your hips up. I held my body over you and watched as your hand took my penis and began to rub it with a fury against your clit. You pulled down on me with your arms and legs, your entire body trying to pull my penis into you. We had done this before, but you could never come with me on the outside and it always ended with you pulling me inside of you. You had just told me not to let you pull me in, so I continued to fight your desires and mine.

After about three minutes, you started shaking with the effort of trying to impale me, but I just pulled away, holding my body and penis just above you no matter how you struggled. "Please, I want you inside of me, now, please," you screamed.

I wanted to, even more after you started almost crying a moment later you wanted it so bad. My body shook with the effort of holding her weight and mine in the air. Out of the blue, her body shook with her first orgasm, a long one lasting about fifteen seconds. Our neighbors would be calling the cops by now I thought. You let up slightly as I continued to rub your clit with my penis as if my life depended on it. Suddenly you were coming again; my legs and arms shook and without warning I lost all my will power and impaled you as I came and you came a third time. It was over five seconds later as I lay on top of you, holding most of my weight off you with my elbows.

"God, that was good," I said. "You got crazy."

"I don't know, you didn't quite pass the test. You weren’t supposed to come, my dear, Robert. You failed the test, I don’t guess we can play your MCD game."

"That's not fair." I didn't really care, I was satisfied.

"And, I was not completely satisfied either, especially with your lack of control."

"That's now how it looked from here, you looked pretty satisfied June."

"Who's the judge and jury?" you asked.

Thinking back to the game but not really caring since I just got off, I agreed, "You are."

"Can I put the MCD on you now?"

"I don't think I want to do that now."

"You were saying that you wanted to go a week with it on just ten minutes ago."

"That was when I was horny and turned on, my brain is back now,” I explained.

"Will you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what?"

"Before you get off again, come talk to me. Let's have some fun with your fantasy."

"You mean you really want to play?"

"Under my set of rules, I think it could be fun, well at least for me."

"I don't know why, but me being your sexual slave sounds fun to me, too. But, not right now, I am so good right now, I don’t even want to think about sex. That was great I don’t think I will ever need sex again,” I said and then laughed.

"Well, you would be my slave, not just for sex."

"Well, that doesn't sound as much fun." You were looking at my crotch noting that I had another erection on despite what I had just said.

"Do you want to do it again?" I asked her.

"No, I want to see if you can wait. Until, say Monday morning. Can you stay in control that long."

"No worries, I will just pop into the shower."

“One more thing. If you want to play the game, I want you to write up what just happened, in a story and email it to me. If you do a good job perhaps we can play one of your games, the MCD or something else.”

“Really, I can do that … you know I like to write but you never were interested before. I can do that,” I said.

Comments from June: 

I can't believe he wants to play his game again. It was so easy to lead him where I wanted once he got turned on. I feel so guilty. Not.

He did a pretty good job writing up the story. A little exaggerated and the conversations are a little off, but he got the main points.

It does excite me how horny he gets when he talks about the game. Its now Monday and he just sent me the story. I did minor editing on grammar, etcetera, but Robert did the heavy lifting.

Now, let’s see if he wants to play the MCD game under my terms. I’m nervous and excited at the same time. What’s happening to me?

Published 
Written by wileyfoxes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors