Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just a little fun between friends

"This is a true story of how I caught a friend off guard. Names have been changed to protect privacy"

3
0 Comments 0
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Paige climbs out of my bed after our first session of morning sex. We had spent the night together despite the fact that she wasn't my girlfriend. It was only my second night as a free man since me and my (now ex) girlfriend had broken up.

She gets up and looks back at me with a look of lust and content before heading into the bathroom to fix her hair. I jump out of bed and fix the sheet that had torn loose from the mattress earlier that morning, then unplug the small extension cord from an unused lamp. I quickly bundle the cord up and stuff it between the mattress and headboard before laying back down and waiting on Paige to return.

"Man, I heard a whole lot of rustling going on in here... what have you been doing?"

Acting as casual as possible, I say, "Oh. I was just fixing the sheet. It had pulled loose earlier." I grin.

She chuckles remembering exactly how that sheet had come loose as she climbs back up onto the bed. We lay there cuddling for a few minutes feeling each other's warm bodies pressing up against each other as we kiss. Our tongues dance in each other's mouths and I bite her lip a little as we separate. I know that drives her crazy.

We begin getting a little pushy with each other as we start to have a naked wrestling match on the bed. With me being 6'1" and a solid 250 pounds, plus having experience in cage fighting, I've never lost one of these matches yet. I pick her up with ease and toss her on her stomach while grabbing her wrist.

"Your not getting my wrist again. I'm not gonna let you get them behind my back again," she says.

"Why not?" I laugh. "What's so bad about me getting your hands behind you?"

"Because I can't do anything or get away!" she says through a clenched jaw as she struggles against me.

It doesn't take me long before I do get her hands behind her back as she struggles with me sitting over her upper legs just below her butt. She's unable to free her hands or roll over as I control her body.

"You'd better stop struggling or I'm gonna have to tie you up," I tease.

She continues struggling as I shift my weight up a little higher and hold both her wrists with one hand. As she focuses on trying to break the grip of my one hand I reach over and grab the cord that I had stashed earlier.

"What was that!? Do you have handcuffs back there?" she questions as she attempts to turn around and see behind her, still unable to move.

"Not exactly." I chuckle as I wrap it around her wrist, but not too tight so that it doesn't cut off circulation.

I slide back a little bit and pull Paige over to the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor and face down in the mattress unable to use her hands to hold herself up. I step up behind her with my hard cock and spit on the tip of it before pressing my 8 inches against her slit.

Paige doesn't say anything, she loves my cock and often remarks on the girth at 2 inches thick. But here she is helpless with me behind her, and just earlier this morning we had discussed how I had always wanted to try anal, and how she was possibly willing to try it with me.

LustFullTransXTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LustFullTransXTS

Was this to be her introduction to anal?

With her hands tied behind her back and face down on the bed to her relief I plunge my cock into her tight hole as I grab her arms for leverage, pulling her body into me with every thrust. The sounds of our bodies colliding fill the room and I can hear how wet she is. The sloshing sound of her fluids as I fuck her is enough to tell me that she is loving being dominated like this. I feel her pussy contract around me as I continue fucking her all the way through this orgasm and into the next one.

"Ok. We gotta stop," she pleads. "My legs are getting ground into the frame like this."

"Ok. Let's get you back up on the bed then." I lift her and lay her on her back, with her head towards the foot of the bed. I walk around the corner of the bed and place my dick next to her mouth without using my hands. I let her get me in her mouth without the use of her hands or mine.

As she cranks her head around to suck on me I get an idea. I keep trying to get her to take more of me into her mouth to no avail. So I grab her by the shoulders and pull her closer until the base of her neck is at the edge of the bed, and her head is hanging over. I again present my dick to her as she sucks me in, only this time I thrust my hips in. Slowly and not too deep at first, then increasing my depth. I can feel her teeth barely running against my skin while going in and out.

At first she can only take maybe half of it, but as she lays there with her eyes closed I continually go further. Triggering her gag reflex several times, always letting her recover before pressing back in, unknown to her, to just how much she has in her mouth, until my testicles begin hitting her nose on the in stroke.

"Ok. That's all I can take. We gotta stop."

Respectfully, and slightly disappointed I pull out.

"Untie me please. My hands are going numb."

I untie her hands then lay on my back. Paige moves between my legs and begins sucking on me again, the tip of my dick in her hot mouth until it's soaking wet. Then she places her head lower as she begins sucking my balls while stroking my slippery cock.

The sensations coming from this are amazing, she's applying the perfect amount of pressure with her hand as she strokes my sensitive tip. Although this feels great, I've never once cum from a blow job and that doesn't change today.

I lay Paige down on her stomach and position myself on either side of her legs. I slide my cock into her warm pussy as she squeezes her hole tighter as I grind into her hips.

Not long in this position and I'm ready to cum. I pull out as I shoot 3 shots of cum up the crack of her ass. I grab a shirt that was earlier discarded on the floor and wipe my cum off of her body before I lay there cuddled with her.

Published 
Written by bulldog781942
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors