Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Do What You're Told - Part Four

"Susan discovers a new life under her Master's firm control."

8
0 Comments 0
14.6k Views 14.6k
6.3k words 6.3k words
It had been almost a week since the day of Susan’s first (and second) enema.

As instructed, she worked all day on her essay describing everything that happened that day. Bill expected not only comprehensive details of the actual events, but also insisted on clear expressions of how Susan felt during each story point.

Susan had no idea why Bill was having her do this but she was sure that she would find out in due course. She also knew that whatever it was, she would like it.

Susan found herself reliving the entire day as she worked on her assignment. She particularly appreciated the welcomed diversion it provided whenever she thought of her husband. Despite all the recent changes in her life, she missed the husband she had loved and the relationship they seem to have lost. The fact that the bastard emailed her to tell her his business trip was extended for at least another week; and did not have the decency or desire to call her, did not make her think any better of him. He had not even called to check in.

“Fuck him,” she thought, “Bill can be the one to make me feel alive!”

Although she had not heard from Bill in the last few days either, she had faith that he would contact her when the time was right. Besides, she appreciated the “recovery time”. With the extra time, everything that was stretched was back to normal, and all the bruises and rug burns were now distant memories.

She found herself craving for her Master’s attention.

John was a new man.

The last few days at Charlie’s house had been incredible. He rediscovered his passion, his sexuality and most importantly, his sense of self worth and pride.

John was more than upset when Charlie and Bill filled him in on his wife’s new life of service. His first reaction was to throw her out and be done with her. He wanted to spank the hell out of her first, but he figured she would probably like it.

The more he thought about it and discussed it with Charlie and Bill, the more he had to admit that he was not completely blameless here. He loved what they once had and tried to hold onto it with all his might. But work, stress, financial issues and overall depression took a heavy toll. He knew he should have been more aware and thoughtful of what it was doing to Susan.

John could not believe the powerful return of his libido that came with his new found need to dominate and control. It not only returned the enjoyment and drive for sex; it also took him out of the blinding darkness of depression and fueled his creativity as he dreamed up new and better ways to dominate his sub.

He still could not believe it. Charlie and Bill had given John a sub of his very own.

Martha was a younger yet mature woman. She had been a widow for awhile and had spent a good portion of her inheritance seeking that “something” she needed to fill a hole she felt deep inside. A lot of partying and a good deal of promiscuity were a ton of fun, but it just did not provide that missing piece.

The second she connected with Bill on the internet, she knew she found her calling. Her purpose was to please her Master and to be pleased by her Master’s directions and control. Nothing made her happier, and nothing made her orgasm as much or as powerfully.

Bill had just started to train her but quickly realized she would do much better with John.

John took Martha on their first trip to an Adult store. He spent more than he intended on various toys but it was so much fun seeing the look on Martha’s face every time he picked up an interesting item.

Martha wore a simple knee length denim sundress that buttoned up the front, a pair of heels and, of course, her collar. A midsized butt plug made it difficult for her to keep up with John who took every opportunity to speed up and slow down unexpectedly.

When they finally completed their purchases and returned to the car, John told her to hike up the bottom of her dress so her bare ass was in direct contact with the seat. The summer sun had warmed the seat up, but fortunately for her, had not made it unbearably hot.

As he was pulling out of the parking lot, John said, “Did that store make my little slut wet?”

“Yes Sir. I believe your pussy is very wet.”

He handed her a small silver vibrating bullet better known as a pocket rocket.

“Here. Work on your clit with this, but if you orgasm before I tell you to, you will spend the rest of they day chained to Master Charlie’s cross.”

“Yes Sir.”

Martha loved being on the cross but she knew she would be well punished with some, if not most, of the various instruments hanging on the wall. While that was not completely unappealing, she would rather spend her time with John doing whatever he wanted.

She worked the bullet as ordered and eased up every minute or so to fend off the cum she could feel building. At one point, she started to use one hand to finger her open cunt while the other hand continued the assault on her clit.

“Bitch, I did not tell you to fuck yourself! I only told you to work that fucking clit!”

John’s tone shocked her out of the pleasure zone she was in.

“This slut is sorry Sir. This slut followed her urges instead of your directions. It needs to be corrected.”

She found it surprising when she realized that she really did feel badly about disappointing her Master.

John barked, “Slut does not need to be corrected! Slut needs to be punished! Now remove the butt plug, give me the bullet and pull your dress back down. Sit there quietly with your hands on your knees and think about the frustration your lack of proper behavior has caused me! Selfish bitch.”

Martha quickly complied and tried to stop the tear that was falling from her eye. She could not believe how badly she really felt about letting John down.

They rode back to Charlie’s house in silence. John threw the shopping bags in the corner as they entered the house before turning to face his charge.

“Go make me a martini and bring it to me in the living room.”

As John sat in the largest and most comfortable chair in the room, he admitted to himself that he was thrilled Martha had screwed up. The rest of the day was going to be fun.

Once Martha handed John his drink she started to take her position on her knees at the foot of her Master as she had been trained to do.

“No,” John commanded in a much calmer voice. “Stand with your hands by your sides and face me.”

Martha was terrified that he did not let her take her slave position because he was going to dismiss her. She’d rather spend a week on the cross and under the whips of Charlie and Bill then be sent away from her Master.

John was silent until he was almost done with his drink.

“Slut, I have decided that it is my fault you did not follow my clearly stated instructions. I obviously have not trained you well enough. So, we are going to double your obedience lessons and compliance drills.”

“First, lift your dress and make yourself cum for me.”

Martha was so happy to still be of service to John that she could not move fast enough. She lifted the hem of her dress with one hand and held it firmly at her waist. With her other hand, she went to her clit and started a circular massage to get things started.

John went to freshen his drink. Just as he was about to leave the room, he turned back to her and said, “You may finger fuck yourself if you think that will help.” He knew Martha well enough to know that he had a few minutes before any fireworks would start.

Martha closed her eyes and pretended that her hand was John’s tongue licking and sucking her swelling clit. She could feel the stirrings of an orgasm start in the center of her gut and build in intensity as it grew and invaded her dripping cunt.

The orgasm came as if on cue as John returned and took his seat. It was far from the most intense orgasm she had ever had, but it did the trick. John applauded.

Martha never stopped to marvel that it was the humiliation itself that made her feel so desirable and functional to her Master.

After giving her a moment to regroup, John commanded, “Get completely naked.”

Susan took her time unbuttoning each button of her dress as she knew how much John enjoyed watching her strip for him. After letting the dress fall to the floor and kicking off her shoes, she stood before her Master in only her collar waiting for her next instruction.

“Remove my shirt then get on your knees.”

Martha’s compliance was immediate.

“Now take off the rest of my clothes from down there.”

She started with his shoes and socks before reaching up to his belt buckle. Once the zipper was down and the waist band was released, Martha slowly peeled the pants down his legs. She and was greeted by the sight of the cock she treasured so much. It took a great deal of self control to not take it in her mouth.

“You may now worship my cock. Begin with my balls.”

As trained, Martha used the tips of the fingernails of both hands to gently stimulate every part of John’s ball sack. Then she put both balls in the palm of her hand, holding them like they some delicate and treasured creature. Using her tongue, she then licked them gently for a few minutes before moving her tongue along the length of his penis and returning to his nut sack.

John let her continue for a few minutes before saying, “Well done slut. It’s time to put my dick in your mouth.”

Martha loved it when he gave her permission to suck on his gorgeous shaft. She was proud that it did not take her long to learn how to take him down her throat until her nose was buried in his pubic hair.

Her only purpose on earth at this minute was to savor the taste of her Master’s semen as it slides down her throat. It was not long before her wish was fulfilled.

John grabbed her head with both hands and started to fuck her face as hard as he could. Martha could tell by the speed that John was about ready to empty his balls into her mouth.

John shouted “Suck you fucking slut! Take it all!”

This was the first time John had cum today, so Martha got a healthy quantity of her favorite creamy dessert. She loved the feeling of John’s dick as it deflated and made room in her mouth to savor each drop of her Master’s gift before swallowing as she had been taught.

Once John recovered, he said, “Well done little one. Now get dressed and finish the house cleaning. Once you are done, we will need to get ready for this evening’s cocktail party”.

-------------------------

When Bill told Susan that they were going to a cocktail party thrown by a group of his friends, she assumed that she would be facing a room full of Doms demanding a piece of her ass.

She was shocked that Bill picked a knee length, conservative black dress for her to wear, complete with underwear and hose. This was a side of Bill that she had not seen before.

Susan was social with everyone, but the only people she had met before were Charlie and Dawn. You would have thought her conversation with them was a conversation at a coffee klatch at Bob Jones University.

In the front of the room was a grand piano, a high stool and a microphone. When Bill stepped up to the mic, Susan expected him to introduce a singer for their entertainment.

Bill started, “Could I ask everyone to freshen up their drinks and find a seat?”

After a few minutes the room settled down and it looked like it was time to start the show.

“Before we get started, I’d like to ask Susan to join me up here to help with the introduction.”

Susan hated being singled out like this, but she had done a lot more embarrassing things for this guy. This was nothing in comparison.

Bill took Susan’s hand as she approached the microphone.

“This is Susan everyone!”

Polite applause followed which only embarrassed Susan more. She couldn’t wait for the entertainment to start and take the spotlight off of her.

Bill continued, “Ladies and gentlemen, I promise this will be a real treat.”

He pulled out some papers from the inside of his jacket.

“For our entertainment tonight, Susan will be reading us an essay she worked very hard on titled ‘Doing What I’m Told’. Let’s make her feel welcome.”

As the polite applause began, Bill took Susan’s face in his hands and told her to sit on the stool.

“Read every word of the essay and make sure you can be clearly heard. I will be following along with my copy. If you try to edit anything on the fly you will be in for more punishment and humiliation then you can possibly imagine.”

Bill whispered in her ear, “Besides, compliance will please your Master and make him very proud of his little fuck puppet.” He gently kissed her on the forehead and took his seat.

That was it! Susan had had it. She’d rather suck his cock….hell, she’d rather fuck the whole room before reading this thing to virtual strangers. She knew for sure that Bill had finally found her limit.

She was just about to jump off the stool and walk out of the room and away from Bill for good when she found herself unfolding the papers and clearing her throat.

She heard her own voice begin, “Doing What I’m Told by Susan Slut.”

Susan looked up at Bill for a moment. She knew she needed to comply with his wishes; and by the look on his face, she knew she had better comply with his wishes.

After a deep breath, Susan started to read.

Our story begins just after Master fucked me while I held in the second enema he so generously gave this slut. Even though I needed to empty myself as soon as possible, a mild orgasm shot through me just as I got to the toilet. Master noticed and patted me on the top of my head. He told me I was a total fucking cum slut and that he was proud of me. It made me feel so good.

The room was so quiet; Susan could hear her own heart beat.

--------------------------------------

Martha finished the house cleaning as instructed and went downstairs to find John for further instructions.

Not finding him on the first floor, she headed down to the playroom. Since the playroom was well insulated for sound, no voices were heard until she started to open the door.

“Master?”

John replied, “In here my little slut.”

Martha knew the protocols of the playroom. Shutting the door behind her, she fell to her hands and knees and crawled over to her Master’s feet. It was then that she realized they were not alone.

Charlie was leaning on a straight backed chair next to John. Dawn and another girl she did not know were kneeling before the Masters waiting for their instructions.

“Master Charlie here was just about to give me a few pointers about slut training.”

Charlie stood behind his charges. John pulled Martha’s face up by her collar and gestured for her to take the empty seat beside him.

Charlie said, “Pay close attention JP. I’m sure you will look forward to your Master practicing these skills on you.”

Charlie nicknamed Martha “JP” when she first arrived. It took her a couple of days to realize that it stood for ‘John’s Pussy’. She loved the name.

Charlie continued, “You know Dawn of course. This other piece of fuck meat is Tina. Tina is a new toy and I’m still breaking her in.”

He then addressed the kneeling women, “Today’s lesson is the proper way to treat a slut’s ass.”

He touched Dawn on her head and told her to get the spanking bench from the far corner of the room. Martha had seen it before, but had not yet seen it action.

“John, while she is doing that, may I request that your slut come over here and undress Tina?”

Martha looked to see John nod his head to direct her to Tina. As she crawled over to Tina Charlie directed them both to stand up so he and John could have a good view of the imminent unveiling.

John said, “JP…let’s make this a little more interesting. We don’t want Tina to feel out of place, so why don’t you take your own clothes off first?”

“Yes Sir.”

For the second time in the last three hours, Martha striped as directed.

As Dawn dragged the bench to where she had been kneeling, Martha went behind Tina and slowly lifted the tank top up her tanned tummy, across her breasts and over her head. The denim skirt zipped in the front, so she reached around Tina’s hips so as to not block her Masters’s view.

With no panties, the Masters were greeted with the sight a completely bald and glistening pussy. Tina wanted to scream out for anyone or anything to fuck her now. She could not believe how this got her so wet, so fast. She didn’t even notice when Martha removed her bra.

Charlie said, “JP, would you please see if you can get Tina’s nipples to stick out for us?”

Although Martha had never thought she could ever touch another woman, she was happy Master Charlie told her to do so.

AlicePark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicePark

She reached around Tina and squeezed both breasts at the same time. Tina closed her eyes in total submission.

After ensuring the tits were well kneaded, Martha rolled both nipples between her fingers. The nipples were already hard, but Tina could have sworn they got even harder.

John applauded. “Well done little one. Now change places with Charlie.”

Charlie pulled Dawn to her feet by her hair and pushed her toward Tina. “Strap this cum slut to the bench.”

Dawn had so wanted to be on the bench, but she was being punished by Charlie for an unenthusiastic blow job she provided earlier in the day. It would be awhile before she would be used by her Master again.

John saw Martha cross her legs while watching to see how Dawn worked the straps. She was startled when she felt John’s hand come down firmly on her naked thigh.”

“Never cross your legs! You are to always sit with your knees apart in case I desire immediate access to your cunt!”

With that, he forced her knees apart and slapped the inside of each thigh to drive the point home.

Charlie started on Tina’s ass. He took his time with his bare hands to get her primed for what was going to happen. While there was some tears, Tina kept her eyes closed and her mouth shut like a good pain slut.

The leather paddle was next, and the speed picked up considerably. John noticed that Martha could not keep her eyes off the exhibition and was starting to breath a bit irregularly. There was a small puddle between her legs that John cleaned up with his fingers and then had Martha suck his fingers clean.

John put three of the newly cleaned fingers in Martha’s dripping pussy and sawed them in and out.

Charlie had turned Tina’s ass red and was finger fucking her from behind. Tina was making more noise now than she did during the spanking. Charlie grabbed Dawn by her hair and forced her to her knees. He held her head from behind and pushed her face deep into Tina’s cunt.

“Let’s see if you can be a little more enthusiastic lapping up the spanked bitch’s pussy juice.”

John turned to Martha again, “Play with your clit and pinch your nipples…but don’t you dare cum.”

Dawn reached up and pinched Tina’s clit while fucking her with her tongue.

Tina screamed, “Yes…fuck it, fuck it…don’t stop…fuck me please!”

With that Tina’s face tightened up and her entire body shook as her shocking orgasm hit like a lightning bolt.

Charlie pulled Dawn away, dropped his pants, and impaled Tina’s now spasming cunt in a single and violent thrust. Dawn noticed that his cock looked harder then usual. She so wished it was in her.

John could not take it one more minute. He lifted Martha off the chair by her finger filled pussy and turned her around.

“Spread these fucking legs and put your hands on the seat of your chair!”

John dropped his pants and worked his throbbing cock deep into Martha’s welcoming cunt. She was experiencing the most wonderful cock of her life as John pounded her so hard that the chair was moving across the room.

Charlie stopped fucking Tina and went to the front of the bench to feed his dick to her waiting mouth.

Charlie growled, “Drain me bitch!”

That did it for John. Martha received the largest load he had generated in a very long time and she shuttered under her second orgasm. She never wanted it to end.

Martha felt John lean down to whisper in her ear, “I didn’t give you permission to cum.”

Susan continued reading her story to the enraptured audience.

After cleaning off Master’s cock with my mouth, Master allowed me to go into the shower with him and wash him from head to toe. Master was kind enough to play with my tits while I scrubbed.

Once I dried him off, we went to my closet to pick out an outfit for the rest of the day. Master had me gather my black hose and black heels while he selected my very short black leather skirt. It took awhile to settle on a top, but in the end Master’s taste was perfect. He selected my black long sleeved see-through blouse.

When he told me to get dressed I noticed that he had not laid out any underwear, but I knew better than to ask.

Master inspected me as soon as I was ready and sent me back to redo my makeup. More work was needed to make me look like the slut I am.

In the car, Master handcuffed me behind my back, blindfolded me and pushed a remote controlled vibrating egg into my pussy. He told me that I needed to be sexually on edge when we reached our destination, so the egg would be on for most of the trip.

Master then said that my stiff nipples looked beautiful and that if I kept them nice and stiff, he would let me blow him when we arrive.

The ride was uneventful except for the constant buzzing in my cunt. I was hoping my slut juice was not going to stain my slut skirt. Master parked the car and guided me into a building. From the sounds of things, there were a lot of people in a party mood.

When we were inside, Master removed my blindfold. Once my eyes adjusted to the light I saw that we were in the same club Master had taken me to be punished along with my sister slut Dawn.

Master greeted many of his friends, many of whom were kind enough to complement Master on his taste in cum slaves.

I was now handcuffed in front, so it was easy for me to carry the glasses of wine my Master gave me to drink. It also made it easier for me to squeeze my tits together with my upper arms each time I was introduced to a new Dom. Master said it was a sign of respect.

After an hour or so of socializing, Master took a seat in the nearest playroom and ordered me to my knees. He had not forgotten his promise to let me blow him if my nipples stayed firm for him.

Master emptied his balls into my mouth and had me show the cum on my tongue to the dozen or so people who watched me suck his dick. When he gave me permission to swallow, a small drop escaped at the corner of my mouth and Master was kind enough to let me lick it off without punishment.

Back in the main room, one of the Doms was on the stage urging everyone to

“Stop fucking for one minute and settle down!”

He explained that it was a charity event and that all the slut slaves should be honored to be helping out such wonderful causes.

He said, “Here’s how it’s going to work sluts. Our judges will pick three of you to be the center of attention at our fund raising gang bang. The Master of each selected slave will have $1,000 donated to his favorite charity and get free admission. The gang bang itself will have an admission price of $500 per man.”

Master told me that he very much wanted $1,000 to go to his charity.

Each Master put a leash on their sluts and handed them to a slave rustler who walked them all to the stage. The Dom in charge then held a hand over each of our heads while a three Dom judging panel looked us over and made notes. After a half hour of that, it was announced that the field was being narrowed down to five sluts. My Master beamed with pride when this slut was named as one of the finalists.

At least three of the losers were dragged into the punishment room by their leash.

We were then ordered to strip and stand with our hands behind our heads and our legs spread apart. One by one we were asked questions. It was obvious that we were being assessed on our submissiveness, desire to comply and honesty.


I really don’t remember much of what the other slaves were asked, but I clearly remember my entire interrogation. I will try to recreate the entire exchange.

Judge: How old were you when you gave your first blow job?

Slut: 16 Sir.

Judge: What was the size of the first dick that fucked you in the ass?

Slut: 6 inches Sir.

Judge: Are you enough of a slut to make yourself cum within the next three minutes?

Slut: Yes Sir.

The truth is that I wasn’t sure I could make myself cum that quickly, especially in front of an entire audience. But I did know that Master would want me to do it, and I so needed to make him proud.

They let me sit in a chair in the center of the stage and told me to start. I closed my eyes while I started on my clit and thought of the blow job I had just given Master and the way he fucked me earlier.

Now this is going to sound stupid, but with everything going on, I totally forgot about the remote controlled egg in my cunt. I had just started to fantasize about being gang banged for charity when Master turned the egg on at full power.

I twisted in the chair and yelled as loudly as I could when my orgasm hit. The spectators loved it. Even though the judges knew that Master had helped, they didn’t have any rules against it. Master was so happy when I was introduced to the crowd as ‘Charity Slut Number Three’”

The Dom in charge announced to the audience that tickets were now on sale and that the festivities would begin in one hour. He also announced that tickets to just watch were $10 each. I figured that the audience wasn’t going to be getting much smaller.

Bill interrupted Susan’s reading loud enough for everyone to hear.

“You’re doing very well little one, but you look very uncomfortable. I think we would all be fine if you removed your hose and panties, and sat on the stool with your knees further apart.”

He turned to the audience, “You wouldn’t have a problem with that, now would you folks?

Susan’s face turned as read as an ass under the paddle. But she had to admit to herself that she wouldn’t have a problem with it either. Without leaving the stool, Susan slowly worked each stocking down. Once off, she put her heels back on, slipped off the stool, lifted her dress and pulled her panties down to her knees. She then dropped her dress and pushed the panties to the floor.

The room went crazy with applause as she climbed back on her perch which pleased Bill to no end. Susan knew she was very wet.

Susan went back to her story.

Master took me to the bar to tell me how well I did for him. I felt like the luckiest woman on the planet.

He asked me, “Are you ready for the gang bang little one”?

“Yes Sir. I find it very exciting but I am very nervous.”

“There is nothing to be nervous about. It’s all really well controlled. Each slut will have four men in addition to their Master. No one slut can be cunt fucked more then six times nor ass fucked more than three times. There’s no limit on blow jobs or hand jobs.”

“You will be used like the perfect fuck puppet you are, but there will be no spankings or bondage. Just pure sex. I will be there and I will make sure you are always safe. Oh, and I almost forgot the best part. You may cum whenever you want!”

This slut forgot herself for a second and jumped to her feet, put her arms around Master’s neck and kissed him. Of course Master swatted my deserving ass for my lack of self control, but he did kiss me back.

Master led me to the orgy room when it was time to begin. It was a very simple square room with six king sized mattresses arranged in the center. The walls were lined with people that bought ‘watching’ tickets.

When the men entered the room, the audience got very quiet. Master led me to one of the mattresses as the other sluts were led to theirs.

I felt like there were a million butterflies in my stomach until Master took me in his arms and said, “You are in for the fucking of a lifetime. Enjoy it. As your Master, I will begin things by laying you on your back and fucking you.”

Master cupped my cunt and gently parted the lips as he continued, “I can see you are very excited and that is very pleasing. While I will fuck you for awhile, I will not cum in you. The Master of Charity Slut Number One has promised me her ass and I have decided to dump my first load of the night there. Now, slut, get on your back.”

Master entered me and I drifted off into a world of sensation, excitement and simmering orgasms. All too soon, he kissed me and pulled out of my pussy. It was not long before I could sense the head of a new cock at the entrance of my welcoming cunt. The new cock told me to take it like a fucking slut; and I did.

My first orgasm was only moments away when another dick was presented to my lips. When I opened my mouth to release my climax, it was feed to me in one thrust.

I was moved to my hands and knees while never letting the dick out of my mouth. I remember hands all over me. My hanging tits were a focus of at least two sets of hands. Another cock started fucking me from behind and I knew I would have no problem building up to another orgasm.

I remember the first ass fucking of the night. I was sucking a rather large dick when my ass was lifted in the air, lubed up and a smaller cock was worked into my thoroughly cleaned ass. I was grateful to Master for my earlier enemas.

Everything after that was a blur. I know all three of my slut holes were used at the same time at least twice. Cum was dripping from my cunt and ass like they were broken faucets. My jaw was aching.

Almost as quickly as it started, all action suddenly ceased. This will sound strange but I felt naked without all the hands and cocks that had been keeping me covered.

Master helped me to my knees and let me clean his well used cock before he picked me up and carried me to the car. I fell sound asleep and did not stir until I woke in Master’s bed with his cock at my lips.

The End

The room erupted in clapping, cheers and the occasional ‘bravo’. Bill took her in his arms and told her what a good job she did. More than a few couples were involved in hand jobs, blow jobs and at least one gentleman was nose deep in a very wet cunt.

Bill asked her, “Do you need anything?”

“Yes Master. I need a good fucking.”

Bill had her bend over and lean on the stool while he lifted her dress and entered her warm and oozing pussy.

A few days later, much of Susan’s life went back to normal. And she was not happy about it. Her husband was finally due home from his business trip, she had not heard from Bill, and she felt her numbing boredom returning.

At least she had a nice late lunch at the tennis club with Dawn. She had a million questions about the charity event and Susan very much enjoyed reliving the events.

Susan pulled her car into her driveway and pushed the button to open the garage door. Her husband John’s car was there.

She sighed, “Well, maybe I can get him to eat me or something before I explode. He might actually be horny after such a long trip.”

When she entered the house there was no sign of John, but she heard like what sounded like a radio in the computer room. Expecting to find John there, she entered the room and started to give him a kiss to welcome him home.”

Suddenly, she realized what she was hearing. It was not the radio, it was her! It was a recording of her reading the essay she had written about the charity fundraiser. Looking over Bill’s shoulder at the computer made things worse. John was watching a slide show of her sucking dicks, fucking, being fucked in the ass, being spanked and flogged and even one of her eating Dawn’s pussy!

Susan felt sick as the realization of what was going on hit her like a lightning bolt. She fell to her knees and hugged her husband’s lower legs.

“John, I’m so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you like this. I just couldn’t help myself. I’ll leave immediately and you will not have any trouble with me if you want a divorce!”

She had never wanted to kill anyone before, but Bill’s betrayal was driving her there.

John put a hand on Susan’s head and said, “Susan…look up.”

Susan looked up as John asked, but the tears in her eyes made it hard to focus. When her vision cleared, she could not believe what she saw. Hanging from John’s finger was a new slave collar.

“Put in on slut and strip.”

Susan was completely confused and somewhat in shock, but months of training had her complying without a second thought.

When she was naked, John opened the closet door. Standing there was a naked woman, handcuffed and gagged with a red ball gag. John led her over to Susan.

Out of habit, Susan was standing with her legs spread and her hands behind her back. John said nothing until he finished unlocking the handcuffs and removing the ball gag of the naked stranger.

“Susan, things are very different now and there are only three things you need to know.”

“First of all, this is Martha. She will be taking pictures of us while I fuck you in the ass. Second, Martha is mine and she is moving in with us. And third, while I am your new primary Master, you will continue to serve Masters Bill and Charlie as I direct.”

“Now bend over the arm of the couch and get that slut ass up into the air. Martha here will suck me nice and hard while I get you well lubed.”

As John pushed the head of his dick into her ass, Susan realized that things were indeed different. And she couldn’t be happier.

Published 
Written by xzf5z6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors