Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Karen's Turn

"Karen find out what it's like"

2
0 Comments 0
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
After our last session when Karen was playing a Dominatrix, I decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. I left a note on her windscreen as I left work. It read: My place “8.00pm. Don’t be late or you’ll regret it."

She arrived promptly at 8.00.p.m. I let her in and locked the door behind her. We went into the living room. She turned around and kissed me. I grabbed her hair and forced her head back. 

“Do exactly as I say, do not speak unless I say. If I ask you a question and give you permission, you will answer. Call me Master and you will obey my commands. Do you understand? Now, on your hands and knees,” I ordered.

Karen nodded, her eyes betraying a little bit of concern. I ordered her to follow me, and went into the bedroom. She followed me in on all fours and we stopped next to the bed. On the bed was a shiny PVC collar and lead. I dropped in front of her.

“Put it on,” I commanded. Karen knelt up and fastened it around her neck.

“Good,” I said, “Now, back on all fours.” She dropped to the floor again. I took the end of the lead and pulled it hard, she lurched towards me.

“Did that hurt?” I asked.

“No,” she said and bit her lip as she realised her mistake.

“I said no talking,” I told her and smacked her arse hard. She winced from the blow, but, kept quiet. “Now I’m going to strip you naked. Stand.”

She did as ordered and I removed all her clothes, starting with her shoes, then her blouse, skirt, bra and thong, I took the thong, pushed it into her mouth and made her suck it. I then told her to keep it in her mouth and get back on her hands and knees. I went to the wardrobe and got out a box; I could see from her eyes she was curious about its contents.

From the box I took the two new sex toys I had recently bought. One was a vibrator covered in small rubber spikes and the other was a double-ended dildo about 18 inches long and about 6 inches around. From the drawer I took a leather belt 6 inches wide with attached hand cuffs, I fastened it around her waist and secured her hands to it. She was now completely helpless.

“How does it fell to be completely helpless, totally at my mercy? You may speak.” I took the thong from her mouth and threw it on the floor.

“It feels very horny, my pussy is getting wet, Master,” she answered.

“Good, you will be silent unless I say, is that clear?”

“Yes, Master.” As she said, it she grimaced. She knew what was coming.

I slapped her hard across her bare arse. The blow made her jump, but she didn’t cry out.

“On your knees, bitch.”

Karen dropped to her knees.

I stood in front of her; she could see my erect cock through my jeans. I undid my fly and pulled it out until it was just inches from her. I moved slightly forward until it touched her face and then pulled my balls out.

“You will now suck me, you will do it as I say, do you understand?”

Karen nodded.

“Good, suck my cock, hard. Do not stop until I say.”

Karen opened her mouth and took my prick into it. She started to suck me hard. I could feel the pressure around it. I let her continue for a few minutes, then ordered her to suck my balls. She moved her mouth to my balls and started to suck one at a time. She swirled her tongue around, it felt slightly rough.

She moved from one to the other, using the same technique. I let her continue for a while then ordered her to stop and gave a yank on the lead, and then turned her around to face the bed. I pushed her face down onto it, but then commanded her to bend from the waist so just her face was on the bed. Without any warning I pulled her legs open and thrust my cock into her tight, wet cunt. She gasped and I gave her a hard slap across her arse.

“I didn’t give you permission to make a noise,“ I said, and slapped her again. I rammed into her as hard as I could.I continued for a few minutes and pulled my cock from her, turned her around and forced it into her mouth all the way, making her gag.

“Suck it clean, you slut,” I ordered. Karen sucked and licked my prick until I told her to stop. “Now, sit on the end of the bed.”

Karen sat down. I pushed her back so she was lying and then grabbed her and dragged her further up the bed. From the drawer I got two lengths of rope and tied one around each ankle, then tied the end to the bedposts, forcing her legs wide open.

I then took a pillow and put it under her hips, which raised her enough so she was exposed to me. I released her hands and with two more pieces of rope secured her hands to the top end of the bed, she was firmly secured to the bed and in a position where I could do as I wished with her body.

I got the spiky vibrator and made her suck it. I pushed it into her mouth and left it there while I reached down and inserted two fingers into her cunt. I began to fuck her. She was so wet, and her cunt was making slurping noises as I worked my fingers in and out. I used a third finger stretching her pussy open. I took the vibrator from her mouth and switched it on and pushed it into her cunt, where I roughly started to fuck her, working it as far in as I could. I turned up the power on the vibrator; Karen began to gasp with pleasure.

“I told you to be silent,” I said, "you will now suffer."
 
Karen went quiet and I pushed the vibrator fully into her cunt, and grabbed her tits and roughly pinched her nipples, twisting them until she gave a small cry of pain. For that I slapped her tits.

“Be silent, slut.”

I went back to the vibrator and began to fuck her as hard and fast as I could. Karen began to move as much as the ropes would allow. As the vibrator fucking her gave her pulses of pleasure, she was beginning to enjoy it.

I pulled it from her and forced it into her mouth.

“Clean it with your tongue, slut,” I ordered.
 
As she did I picked up the dildo and rubbed it across her clit in small motions, then inserted it into her pussy.

ShelaHot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShelaHot

I looked at her as I did and could see her eyes widen as she felt the size of it forcing her cunt apart. I slowly pushed as far in as I could and felt her tense up.

I started to fuck her slowly, gradually building up speed, letting her get used to the size until I was fucking her hard with it. Karen began bucking around as the sensation built and could see her skin reddening as an orgasm coursed through her body. She was moaning and crying out. I continued fucking her until she screamed out and went limp.

I pulled the dildo from her. Her juices were dripping from it and around her cunt, they were frothy from the treatment she just had and I held it front of her mouth and ordered her to lick it clean.

“Did you enjoy that?” I asked. “You may speak.”

“Oh yes, Master,” she replied, “when I felt the size of that dildo I didn’t think I would be able to handle it at first, but, when I got used to it, it felt fucking great.”

“Good, that’s the answer I wanted, but, you cried out several times without permission, so I will punish you. Now, be silent.”

Karen fell quiet as ordered and I twisted her nipples until she grimaced. I was still fully clothed, so undressed and went through to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine. I returned to the bed and took a sip.
 
“Would you like some, Karen?”

She nodded so I dipped my prick into the wine and told her to suck it from my cock; she did this with relish, making sure that my cock was totally free from the wine.

“That was very good, you may do it some more,” I said and repeated it four times. The sensation was different from a blowjob and I felt myself close to coming. I made her do it again and this time I felt the orgasm mount. I came hard, spunk flew from my cock, some splashed on Karen’s face, but the rest I caught in the wine glass.

“Would you like some more wine, Karen?”

She nodded and I held the glass to her lips and made her drink it. I could see my spunk mixed with the wine and watched closely as she swallowed all of it down.

“How did you like that,” I asked. “Did it taste good? You may speak.”

Karen answered, “Yes, Master, it was very nice. Fruity and salty all at once.”
 
I placed the wine glass on the bedside cabinet, wiped the gobbet of spunk from Karen’s face and told her to lick my fingers clean. When she had finished I lay down next to her and began to rub her tits. I leant over and started to suck them, until she began to respond. I felt my cock begin to harden again. I straddled Karen, pushed her tits together and began to fuck her tits. I reached into the drawer of the bedside cabinet and got out a tube of lubricant and squirted a generous amount onto her and began to fuck her tits in long strokes.

“Lick the end of my cock,” I ordered.

Karen did this whenever my cock got close enough to her mouth. When my cock was slick with lube I moved down so I was kneeling between her legs. I guided my cock to her arse and pushed the head into her. Her eyes widened as I did; she wasn’t expecting me to do it so quickly, I usually started very slowly.

I started to fuck her arse in short strokes with just the head. I reached over, got the vibrator and switched it on. Karen’s eyes never left it as I began to rub it around her tits. I dragged it across her nipples, pausing on each one. Her nipples hardened and I ran the length along them, letting the rubber spike scrape them. I pushed my cock deeper into her arse and brought the vibrator down and let it rest against her clit. She began to pant quite loudly as the vibration started to take effect.

“I didn’t give you permission to make a noise,” I said.
 
Karen tensed her whole body. She knew she was going to be punished, but didn’t know what it would be. Without warning I rammed the vibrator into her cunt, She gasped out loud as the spikes scraped into her. I then started to fuck her hard and fast, she was bucking around trying to escape the vibrator, but I kept up the momentum. I could feel the vibrator just millimetres way from cock. I got into a rhythm. As I pulled my cock back I thrust the vibrator in. I kept this up for a few minutes, and then I withdrew my cock and the vibrator.
 
I squeezed a large amount of lube onto the vibrator and inserted in her arse. She grunted as it filled her orifice. As a punishment I slapped her tits hard, then got the dildo and pushed it into her cunt, beginning to fuck her in long strokes until it was deep in her cunt. Her juices coating it became white and creamy form the treatment.

Her whole body tensed and I felt her shudder as another orgasm ripped through her. She bucked and twisted about, and gave a long cry as she came, then went limp and seemed to sink into the bed as she relaxed. Before she could recover I removed the vibrator, took my cock and roughly stuck in her arse. She gasped at the roughness as I fucked her tight, puckered orifice.

As she made a noise without my permission, I squeezed her tits hard enough to make cry out. I carried on fucking her arse as hard and rough as I could, making her cry out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

“Do you like it rough like this, you fucking slut?” I asked.

She could only nod in reply as I continued until I finally emptied my cock deep inside her arse, pinching her nipples as I did.

We both lay there on the bed until we had recovered enough to move. I made her lick the dildo clean, then kissed her. I could taste my come and her juices. I undid her hands and feet and removed the pillow.

“That’s payback for the other night. Did you like it?”

“Yes very much, there’s something about being completely helpless that I really loved.”

“You didn’t mind the rough stuff then, or me calling you a slut and a slag.”

“No, I know you only did it for the effect and the roughness was just about right for me. Not too bad, although I think my pussy and bum will need a day or two to recover, but apart from that I enjoyed it. Now I’ll have to think of a way of getting my own back.”

The thought of that made wonder what she would think of, as she was developing quite a devious mind.

Published 
Written by ledlizzy55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors