Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kendra's First True Submission, Part 2

"Taking Kendra a step further at a party"

4
1 Comment 1
11.6k Views 11.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words
As I laid in bed, my mind raced quite a bit thinking about how I dominated Kendra last night. It was an interesting evening as I really used her ass more than ever before and how she was never a big fan of anal play. I played the scene over and over in my head thinking about how she took it, how wet she got and most importantly, how she never complained other than one little time.

The more I thought about it, the harder I got and couldn’t fall back asleep. As I looked at the clock saying it was 4:14 AM, a new thought ran through my head. Kendra has always been sexual and doesn’t mind get awoken by me going down on her as a way to get to sex. But since I have control, I sat up in the bed and took her hair in my hand and lifted her head a little towards my cock. As she started to wake up, I used a little more force and told her, “My cock is hard and needs sucked, be a good girl and take care of me.”

As she woke up, she started giving me one of her incredible blowjobs with her mouth and hand. It took her a few minutes to fully wake up and then she started to get more and more into it. I pulled her head back a little and made her look up as she took me in her mouth and said “You did great last night baby, but today is gonna be much more fun. I hope you’re ready.” Then I held her head and slowly started to fuck her mouth. I must have caught her off guard at first as she tried to keep stroking my cock, but then let go and tightened her lips. As I held her head in place, I let my hips do the work as I treated her mouth like a new pussy. I must have been worked up or enjoyed the new sensation as I climaxed very hard and shot my load deep into her mouth and heard her swallow and take it in.

I kissed her on her forehead and said “Go back to sleep sweetie, you have a long day ahead of you.” And we both rolled back over and slept in until well past 9 on Saturday morning.

As we woke up, I smiled and told her that I would love breakfast in bed. As she was getting up, I said “You can make yourself something too and bring it to the bedroom, you’ll need nourishment,” and I laughed.

When she got back, we laid in bed together and I said, “Honey, last night was great and tonight will be even better I promise. Did you enjoy last night?”

She looked at me a little and said, “Yes I did but it was really intense. I can’t believe that I had six orgasms. My pussy was tingling all night. And I can’t believe you got those anal beads we joked about. I never thought I could take those like that.”

I smiled and said, “Did you like them?”

She looked back and said, “I’m not sure I’d say I liked them but they weren’t as bad as I thought, although my ass is a little sore this morning.”

I giggled and said, “Good, then that’s perfect. I didn’t want you to love everything, but didn’t want to hurt you either. So today will be a lot more fun.” We both finished breakfast and I told Kendra “I invited some friends over tonight for a little party, the house needs to get ready.” Normally when we host something, we both do a lot of work to get the house ready, but this Saturday, I had something else planned. “I’m planning on watching football all afternoon, so you be a sweetheart and get everything ready. First, run to the store and get the food you need to prepare and the beer, wine and liquor, I’m going back to bed.”

I smiled when I saw her get dressed and heard the garage door close. Around 11:30 I heard her return and I got up and came downstairs and saw her bring everything into the house and put it away. I surveyed what she bought and saw she did a good job and commended her for it. Then I added, “I’m gonna watch the football game while you clean.” And then I started to undress her.

I heard her say “I thought I was cleaning and you’re getting me naked.”

I just smiled and took off all of her clothes in the kitchen and then got an apron and put it over her and tied it in the back. I smiled as I saw her there naked and just in the apron. Her large tits weren’t ever close to be covered as they hung out the side and her ass was exposed from behind. The only thing that was covered was her pussy. I smiled because I knew as much as Kendra enjoyed sex, she was still a little uncomfortable being naked unless we were having sex and I knew doing it in the daytime and downstairs would make it even more difficult for her.

“Okay baby, the game is almost on, get to work cleaning downstairs and upstairs too. A few people are driving from a distance and might need to stay over if we get too drunk. And by the way, when you hear my phone alarm come off, I want you to come to the living room and check on me,” I added.

I smiled as I watched her go work on some of the chores and then the alarm went off and she came over to me as asked if I needed anything. I told her I was fine but wanted her to sit down next to me and then I put my hand under her apron and started playing with her clit and started sucking on her nipple that poked out the side. She leaned back and enjoyed the sensation and as she was about to come, I pulled away and said, “Back to work baby.”

I could tell she was a little pissed I didn’t let her come but she didn’t complain and got up and started working some more. Another 30 minutes later, the alarm went off and she came back. Again, I sat her down and worked on her clit with my hand and got her to the edge and stopped. This time, she complained saying “God, that’s not fair, you know I don’t like to be teased and not get off.”

I pulled her knee further towards me and quickly used my hand and spanked her pussy harder than I ever have before and did it a second time and scolded her “It doesn’t matter what you want today does it? It’s what I want. I rubbed her clit very hard until she couldn’t take anymore and stopped.” For the next three hours, I kept doing it every thirty minutes. I knew her pussy had to be ready to explode but I wouldn’t let her.

When she finished getting the appetizers ready, I told her she could go shower and get ready. “And honey, tonight, I want you to look extra hot. I’d like a little heavier make up and I want your tits on display and looking fabulous for all to see. And by the way, you better not touch yourself or you’ll be so sorry.” I let her go upstairs and start to get ready and when she was doing her make up, I went in and got dressed myself.

As the start time was nearing, I went up behind her and kissed her neck as I looked at her in the mirror and whispered “God you look so fucking hot tonight” and my hands went down and started to massage her tits through her low cut sweater. “God I do love these tits too” and I pulled down her zipper and started massaging her pussy through her panties and got her to the edge as the doorbell rang. “Too bad I can’t finish,” I laughed as we went downstairs to let the first guests in.

For the first 90 minutes or so, it was a bunch of our normal friends having a good time and drinking and chatting. Around 9, the doorbell rang again and I asked Kendra to get it. I watched from the corner as she opened the door and saw Joan and her husband there. They each gave her a hug when they came in and I looked at Kendra and smiled a wicked grin.

Kendra knew that Joan was someone that I dated before I met her and I always talked about how incredible she was and she knew that I still had a little crush on Joan. I didn’t do anything with her since we were married, but thought she was hot and always flirted with her. If there was one woman that made Kendra jealous, it was Joan.

When she came in, I shook her hubby’s hand and pointed him towards the kitchen and then gave Joan the biggest hug and kept the embrace a little longer and said in a loud enough voice for Kendra to hear “God you still look incredible, I’m not sure how you do it. You look hotter than you did when we dated way back when.”

I went over to Kendra and took her to the side and whispered, “It’s time to test you.

SquirttyEleanor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirttyEleanor

I know you’re not a big fan of Joan but tonight, make sure she has fun. She likes red wine, any time her glass is less than ⅓ full, you must go over to her and fill it up. And you’ll do the same with my beer. You must focus on Joan and me during the party. I will be watching, and if you do a good job through 11 PM, you’ll get a reward. But if you don’t, you will be punished.”

The next few hours were intense for me as I watched Kendra keep my beer filled and her filling Joan’s wine glass many times. I could tell she was uncomfortable, but that was part of the plan to keep her a little more submissive. I was totally surprised how turned on it made me to watch Kendra do this throughout the night.

At 11:01, I went up behind Kendra and kissed her on the cheek and told her she did a great job and it was time for her reward. “Go upstairs, I left the blindfold and cuffs under your pillow. Put the blindfold on and cuff your hands to the footboard of the bed. Stand below the bed, don’t lay down.”

I saw her look nervous as she leaned in and whispered, “Drew, god no, not with everyone here.”

I playfully squeezed Kendra’s ass and said “I said do it, now.” I watched her go upstairs and into the bedroom. I gave her a few minutes and then I followed and shut the door. My cock instantly got hard as I saw her blindfolded and cuffed to the bed. I stood behind her and rubbed her tits and ass through her clothes and told her that she has done a wonderful job tonight.

I moved away and the I saw Kendra’s head jerk when she heard the door open and close again and said “What was that?”

I caressed her ass and said “Don’t worry baby, I have it all taken care of.” As I continued to rub her ass I said “You are my little submissive slut tonight, aren’t you baby?”

She murmured “Yes” and I said, “I want you to beg for me to fuck you and make you climax. I know you are super horny since I teased you all day.”

I could tell she was nervous but then said “Yes, please Drew, fuck me, I need it.” So I undid her pants and pushed them and her panties down with one motion and pushed her head over the footboard and started to fuck her from behind. I was super horny and I fucked her hard and fast. Hearing her moan and the bed rock under both of our weight turned me on even more. As I was about ready to climax, I felt Kendra tighten up and I quickly yanked her head and pulled her head up as she moaned and came hard and about 30 seconds later, I filled her pussy with my ejaculation.

Kendra then heard, “Ok, come here,” and asked “What the hell was that?”

I soothed her and said, “Don’t worry” and pushed her head back down over the bottom of the bed. A minute later, Kendra felt something lubricate her asshole and then something slowly inserted. My hand was rubbing her ass as she heard the door open and close again and then I left her up, took off the blindfold and uncuffed her.

I kissed her passionately and said “Well, you always said you were a voyeur, so I thought I’d return the favor and let someone watch me fuck you.”

She looked up nervous and pissed and said “Who, what….why, who?” and I smiled and said, “It doesn’t matter, you enjoyed it. And I know they did from the smile on their face.” She begged me to tell her who it was, but I wouldn’t and went back to the party.

When we got downstairs, I took Kendra to the kitchen and gave her a huge hug and then watched her face as plug that was just put into her ass started to expand and vibrate slightly. She was ready to drop her wine glass as the feeling of her ass being filled up more raced through her body. I leaned in and whispered “Honey, the plug I just put into your ass expands with a remote control,” and I can’t control the giggling as I add, “The person who just watched me fuck you has the control too. I told them to use it when I hugged you.” I giggle more.

I could tell she was nervous and pissed and I say “I need to mingle, and oh by the way, I told them they could use it tonight whenever they wanted.” For the next hour or so, I knew the plug was used several times as I saw Kendra either turn very red or stop in the middle of a conversation and get totally flustered. At one point, I whisper, “God this is hotter than I thought it would be. I was super turned on controlling you last night, but you knowing one of our guests here has the remote control and can use it at any time is even hotter. Get upstairs now and get naked and blindfolded and lay on the bed and wait for me.”

Kendra looked at me at me and said “No Drew, not again, I can’t have someone watch and know this.”

I tug her hair a little say, “I’m disappointed, do it now and no complaints.” I watched her go upstairs. As a little punishment, I let her stay in the room about 15 minutes and wait. I opened the door and see her naked on the bed, blindfolded. I shut the door and get on the bed and get on top of her and whisper “What would you have done if someone else had come in for the bathroom and seen you like this?” I could tell that scared her but I added, “You’re lucky it was me.”

I pushed down my pantes and started to fuck her from on top. I pushed her legs up and fucked her hard and fast. She was so turned on, the wet spot on the bed started to grow larger and larger. My shoulders pinned her legs up high and as I was about to come, I shoved my cock in deeper and harder and filled up her pussy with my come. Then I got the cuffs and cuffed her hands to the headboard and she asked what was going on.

A second later, Kendra felt a tongue on her pussy and started to get licked. She knew that I really never liked licking her after sex, but figured she just thought I was super horny. Then I took off the blindfold and she saw me sitting next to her and then a tongue on her pussy and looked down and it was Joan, licking her pussy.

“Holy shit Drew, what the fuck is going on?” Kendra exclaimed. She tried to push Joan away a little but I held her leg back and said, “Honey, you said you always wanted to have a girl and I knew from college that Joan dabbled, so I thought it would be fun.”

Then Joan spread her pussy lips apart and started to sensually lick Kendra’s pussy and tasting the mixture of the come. Joan looked up and said “Just enjoy it. I know Drew is a good at eating pussy, but a woman’s touch can be a different feeling” as she went back down and started worshipping Kendra’s pussy. I start kissing and sucking on Kendra’s tits and nipples as I feel her heart race more and then she moans and climaxes. I enjoy watching Joan lick it all up.

I talked with Joan before the evening and had this all planned, but she shocked me when she gets up, hikes up her skirt, slides her panties to the side and sits on Kendra’s face. She added, “I think one should give and receive” and let Kendra lick her pussy. She was very sensual and grinded on Kendra’s face until she climaxed and crawled off.

She looked at me and says “Drew, kiss your beautiful woman” and she watched us kiss as I tasted her on your face. She just watched for a little until we both we done kissing. I reached down and pulled out the plug from your ass and you look at Joan and say “Can you give the remote back?”

She looked puzzled and said “What are you talking about?” And then I giggled and whisper, it wasn’t Joan that had it, it’s someone else. As she fixed her skirt, she reached down and pulled your panties off and folded them up and put them in her purse and smiles, “You don’t mind if I keep these right? It’s like a souvenir from all of the women I’ve been with.”

As she’s ready to leave the room, I add, “Joan, you guys have been drinking a lot and have a long drive, why don’t you stay in the guest room tonight?” She thanked me and said they’d love to. I uncuffed Kendra and told her to get dressed and head downstairs, there are still a few guests and wouldn’t want them to think we blew them off.

She begged me to tell her who had the remote for the plug and I just smiled and closed the door and went back to the party.
Published 
Written by gemstory
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments