Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitty Girl and the Girls of KINK III

58
27 Comments 27
15.8k Views 15.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words
“I think she’d look good in that, Laura.”

I’d been lost somewhere between sexual bliss and frustration, having just been made to cum in front of a roomful of guys by two girls dressed as sexy cops and yet, somehow, I was left wanting, eager to fulfill their every whim, even if it meant being gang-banged, something Officer Laura, my new owner, had just hinted a after stroking my pussy into a raging fire and leaving me hanging. Despite my taste for pussy rather than cock, if it meant I’d get to cum again, I was not only ready, but eager to please Officers Laura and Ally.

“It’s kind of perfect, Ally. I wonder if that lock actually works?”

I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts, curious about what they were talking about. Following Laura’s gaze, I peered across the room, blushing as I realized I was the center of attention, swallowing nervously, their bulging crotches obvious beneath their costumes.

“Only one way to find out.”

Finally, I spotted the object of their attention. Like the other rooms I’d passed through or gotten a glimpse of, a lot of effort had been put into decorating. Fake cobwebs, glow in the dark hand skulls, a severed head, rubber (or at least I hoped they were!) rats, a stock…

I let out a soft moan as Laura whispered in my ear, her breath setting my heart fluttering.

“The only question is whether or not we blindfold you, kitty. Do you have a preference?”

Unable to speak, I simply shook my head, my tags jingling softly as I imagined myself trapped in the stocks, bent over, helpless to escape as every guy in the room lined up behind me and…

“I think it’d be much more fun for her to see, Laura.”

“Me too.”

Laura began unwrapping my wrists, freeing my arms from behind my head, leaving the leash attached to my collar as she positioned it like it had been and handed the other end to Ally.

“Off my lap, whore. Time to earn your keep.”

I turned bright red, trying to tune out the voices as Ally led me through the parting crowd, my sweater hanging open, my skirt barely covering my soaking wet pussy.

..I want a piece of that – what a dirty little slut – I’d love to shove my cock in her mouth/cunt/ass and fuck the shit out of her – make her scream…

By the time we reached the stocks, I was shaking, whimpering softly as Laura carefully undressed me, slipping my sweater from my shoulders and tossing it aside, pulling my skirt down around my ankles, ordering me to step out of it. I did, meekly obeying her instructions until I was naked except for my collar, my cuffs, and my ears, unable to tear my eyes from the rough wooden stockade. It was one of those ones you see at the history museum. Two slotted posts with planks between them, each cut out in a half circles big enough for the prisoner’s neck and wrists. Currently, it was empty.

“It’s perfect. Custom made for whores, kitty.”

Laura’s voice was cruel, her grip on my hair even crueler as she unhooked the leash from my collar and forced me to bend over until my neck was resting in the center cut out. I felt a stab of panic, struggling uselessly as the reality of my situation set in. Locked in place, my ass and cunt available for use in a roomful of horny guys who’s been drinking since they’d got here…

“Be still, whore.” Ally hissed as she grabbed my arms, holding them in place as Laura lowered the other half of the stockade, pinning me in place. My heart sank as I heard the loud clock of the metal padlock sealing my fate. I had given up all control. What happened next was up to my captors, the girls of KINK. Behind me, I heard giggles, followed by the tap of the dreaded night stick against my calves, reluctantly, I spread my legs with each tap, until I was poised on the balls of my feet, my legs spread wide. Moments later, I felt the kiss of steel around my ankles as my legs were secured. I couldn’t tell what I was attached to. Whatever it was, it didn’t budge when I tried to close my legs.

“Oh, you are going to have so much fun, whore.” Laura giggled, giving my ass a sharp slap, the sound filling my ears as I let out a startled gasp.

“Before you’re done, both your holes are going to be full of cum, kitty.”

I let out a soft whimper, my heart pounding in my chest, shaking with fear as Laura ran her hand up the inside of my thigh until she’s reached my cunt, her fingertips entering me, squishing in and out of me until my fear was replaces my something carnal, some deep seated need inside of me to be used alike a slut.

“Your fuck hole is so wet, kitty. At least this one. Better make sure they’re both open for business.”

I let out a moan as she pulled out of my grasping cunt, one that turned into a cry as she entered the tightness of my ass, her fingers dripping with my juices, coating my tight little anus, twisting inside of me as I tried to relax, resigned to my fate.

“Don’t worry, whore. After a few guys cum in your ass, this hole is going to be nice and slippery too.”

I heard her footstep as she circled me, bending down in front of me so that I could see into her dress, her breasts magnificent as she offered me the fingers that had been in both my cunt and my ass. I took them eagerly, sucking my cum from them, suckling them for all I was worth, feeling the build of desire burning within me, unable to keep from moaning like a whore.

I let out a sigh of disappointment when she pulled her fingers slowly from my mouth, surprised at the gentle kiss she gave me as she stroked my head fondly.

“That’s my good little kitty whore.”

Blushing, I felt a thrill of anticipation for what was to come, her words reassuring me, sending the last remnants of fear into the shadow, leaving only need in its wake as felt rough hands gripping my hips, blunt nails digging into my flesh, and thick rounded flesh pressing between my wide open pussy lips as Laura kissed me again, this time filling my mouth with her tongue. I sucked eagerly on it as the first of what was to be many guys sank his meaty cock into my cream filled fuck hole.

He wasn’t gentle. There were no illusions of being made love to. I was getting fucked. It was raw, it was primal and I can’t lie, I loved it. Bent over, my legs spread out and secured, my head and hands through the stocks, getting fucked from behind… yeah, there was no doubt of what I was. A slut.

“Goddamn.” My unknown lover grunted, ramming his cock over and over into my tight cunt, pounding against my ass so hard that my wooden prison shook. Whoever he was, he wasn’t small. He forced my sopping pussy, pulling all the way out and then driving into me like a piston. He didn’t last long, either, crying out as he came, filling me with his spew, then pulling out, and giving my ass a slap. I felt his cum leaking out of me, running down the insides of his thighs as another took his place, content with sloppy seconds.

“Enjoying yourself, slut?” Laura gave me a grin as she pulled a wooden chair in front of me and sat, patting her thigh until Ally took settled down on her lap, both of them watching me, hands roaming over breasts, shoulders, arms, touching each other like I longed to be touched.

“Yes, Ma’am.” I gasped as I felt another cock plowing into me, hands grabbing my tits and squeezing until I cried out, balanced on the balls of my feet trembling as another cock was shoved into my cum filled hole, drilling me like a machine from behind, ecstasy building up inside of me until I thought I would pass out.

“Fuck!” I cried out as I was pushed over the edge.

SommerKittyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SommerKittyTS

“Jesus God Fuck!”

I came moments before he did, thrashing about, my cunt squeezing his cock, milking him as he filled me with jism, drool leaking from the corner of my mouth, my nipples aching so bad I wanted to cry as they were pulled and twisted mercilessly.

I didn’t have time to recover. I was a one stop, no waiting, whore. As soon as he pulled out, another took his place, pressing his cockhead against my un-fucked bottom.

“You want it up the ass, you dirty little bitch?” he growled.

“Yes!” I gasped, still shaking as I swayed my back, hopefully presenting him a good target. “Fuck my dirty little ass, please!”

Before me, as I was being defiled, as I felt his cock pushing my anal ring open, Ally had her tongue down Laura’s throat, her hands cupping her breasts while Laura slid her hand up her skirt, obviously playing with her partner’s pussy, both of them so lost in each other that they’d forgotten about me. I watched them helplessly, hungering for them, grunting as my ass was split apart my cock, a stranger’s balls slapping up against me, strong hands circling my waist until he came inside of me, his cum spilling from my whore ass as he pulled out of me.

“My turn, whore.”

This time I was rewarded with a pair of fingers shoved into my cunt as I was ass fucked. It was rough and brutal and I exploded with pleasure before he’d even finished shooting his load into my backdoor, managing to keep my eyes open as I watched Laura feed Ally her pussy soaked fingers, the black haired girl sucking them hungrily into her mouth, her plump lips wrapped around glistening digits.

I felt something warm and wet land on my back, dripping down my side. I imagined a party guest, his prick sticking out of his costume obscenely, jerking off on me. I wondered if he was the only one as someone else took their turn at me, shoving his thick cock into my dripping cunt and cumming inside of me with his first thrust…

I lost count after that. I don’t even know if everyone got a turn at my fuck holes or took two or how many times I came. However many, it wasn’t enough. I was whimpering, begging for it, pleading to be used like a fuck toy as I watched Ally unbutton Laura’s uniform, revealing hardened nipples poking through red lace, her panties dripping wet with lust as she, in turn, parted Ally’s uniform, her hands pushing into the waistband of her panties, stroking her cunt faster and faster until Ally let out a gasping moan and shuddered as she climaxed, Laura’s finger’s sliding in and out of her pussy beneath her panties.

“Good girl. Now both my sluts have come.” Growled Laura, catching my eye with a sly grin that turned my cunt to jelly as I fought against the wooden stocks, reaching out for her as best I could with my hands helplessly trapped, earning her laughter.

“Would my whore like to make me cum?”

“Yes, Ma’am, your whore would love to make you cum.” I whispered shyly, meaning every word, something inside me melting as she helped Ally off her lap and stood, her hips at eye level.

“Better make it good, kitty.”

Her fingers were like steel, gripping my hair as she pushed her panties to one side and pressed her fragrant sex against my face, smothering me with her pussy to that I could barely breath. I didn’t hesitate, teasing her clit with my mouth, kissing it, sucking it between my eager lips, the tip of my tongue flickering like a hummingbird over it as yet another cock plugged my stretched out asshole, sliding in and out of me while left over cum run down the insides of my thighs and pooled on the floor.

“Make me cum, you filthy little whore.”

I didn’t try to answer her, caught up in pleasing her with my mouth, moaning into her pussy as I hardened my tongue, pushing it past her velvet soft and sticky sweet folds, extending it as far as I could as she ground her hips against me, fucking my face, using my tongue, her breath coming harder, faster, moaning as she used me for her pleasure, her hips slamming against my face over and over until I felt her muscles tighten around me and a shudder wrack through her body. She cried out, pulling my hair painfully as she came, drenching my face with her fluids just as I felt a cock explode in my ass, their cries of passion mingling.

“Good kitty.” Laura managed, her breathing finally under control, squatting down before me and licking her cum from my face, kissing me deeply, filling my mouth with her tongue.

Pleased by her praise, I felt myself blushing as I returned her kiss lustily, hoping that I would be able to do the same for Ally, disappointed a moment later by Ally’s announcement.

“Show’s over, guys. If you didn’t get your shot at our whore’s ass, too bad.”

I found out later, much later, that word had spread and guys and girls had begun wondering in from other rooms, eager to at least see what was going on, hoping to get in on the action. For now, they were disappointed. For now, I was done being used as a fuck doll. For now…

“Let’s get you out of there, kitty. I think I want to show you off some more.”

Trembling, I almost collapsed when Laura freed me from the stockade, Ally supporting me, the muscles in my feet, my calves, my thighs burning as she held me, my body damp, dripping with perspiration and cum from my ordeal. I gazed around the room in a daze, shaking at the hunger in everyone’s eyes, knowing that most, if not all of them, had enjoyed fucking me over the past hour, wondering how many more times I would be degraded and humiliated before the night was out as Laura re-attached my leash to my collar and pulled my hands behind my back, once against fastening my cuffs with a clip. She didn’t bother to clean me up, leaving me with cum slowly trickling down the insides of my thighs and dripping from the swollen lips of my cunt and from my gasping puckered ass.

“Come along, Kitty. Time to explore.”

Dazed, I followed meekly as she tugged at the leash, drawing me along behind her, Ally once more taking up the rare, her hand on my ass, caressing it, her fingers occasionally brushing between my legs and stroking my pussy, chuckling at my soft moans as we passed through the hall, other hands reaching out and touching me, roaming over my hips, my belly, my breasts, emboldened my Ally’s encouraging smile to touch me intimately was we wandered downstairs once more, two sexy half-dressed cops and me, their naked cum covered whore.

To be continued…

Once again, for Laura and Ally. Also, to all the people who've taken time to vote and/or leave comments on my stories. It makes a difference, thank you, and this is for all of you as well. Thank you, you are the reason I keep at it. If you enjoyed this at all, or any other stories on Lush, please take time to leave a comment or a vote. It only takes a minute and it nice to know that someone appreciates the work we put into entertaining you. :)




Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments