Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitty Girl and the Girls of KINK V

32
17 Comments 17
11.5k Views 11.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
It didn’t take long for me to become disoriented. Even if I’d been familiar with the house, blindfolded as I was, I’d have become lost very quickly. Without my sight, though, I had no idea of my surroundings. All I knew is that Laura still had the other end of my leash and Ally was behind me, running her hand over my ass, reminding me of my status as a sexual plaything.

She wasn’t the only one who took liberties touching me, I should add. I’m not sure if they were encouraging it or not, but once again I felt other hands on me as I was led through the crowded party. It was obvious that, as the night wore on, people were losing their inhibitions, at least as far as I was concerned. I felt my breast being grabbed, my nipple pulled, hands roaming over me from every direction, fingers trailing over my tummy, teasingly near my pussy, and then, even there as we paused, Ally’s hands on my shoulders, holding me motionless in the middle of a crowd. Helplessly, I endured it, fighting for each breath as someone teased my pussy lips open and slipped a curving finger inside of me.

“Whore.” Ally whispered, her moist lips brushing my hair.

Trembling, I nodded, answering with a soft moan as it was joined by a second finger, violating me, pushing in and out of me as I stood there and moaned like a slut, silently pleading that no one would interrupt my unseen defiler, wondering how long it would take for him, or her, to make me cum.

“What to do with our dirty little whore.” Laura mused, giving my leash a light tug, setting my feet in motion once more, whimpering as the sensation of fingers in my pussy suddenly stopped.

“Whores are only good for one thing, isn’t that right?”

I nodded, unsure if the question had been meant for me or for Mistress Laura. Either way, I knew the answer and agreed whole heartedly with it. Whores were good for fucking. Well, sucking too, but I thought it wise not to contradict the girl who held my fate in her hands.

“Through here.”

Laura led me blindly through the party. I wondered if she even had a destination or if she was simply showing me off, blushing at the comments I overheard. Hot tramp. Sexy bitch. Dirty slut. Nasty whore. Disgusting pig. I was all of those and more and I secretly reveled in them, proud of what a dirty little sex toy I’d been turned into.

“Kneel.” Laura commanded, and I knelt for her, shivering as I felt a hand on my head, between my kitty ears, fingers tangling in my hair as my face was pushed under someone’s skirt. Ally’s I thought, or hoped, that illusion spoiled as I heard her voice behind me.

“Lick it, slut.”

Blindly, I stuck my tongue out as my head was forced between spread thighs, and began licking at a stranger’s panties, the fragrance of her ripe pussy teasing my nostrils, her pussy shielded by a thin layer of cotton that was quickly becoming soaked with her juices. Pushing my tongue tip between her lips, I did my best to penetrate her through her underwear as fingers tightened in my messy tresses, pulling at my scalp.

“Good girl.” Ally rasped above me. Her hand, I guessed, holding my head under a stranger’s skirt while I did my best to pleasure an unseen pussy as she began grinding her pussy against the back of my head, trapping my head between them. Fingers brushed my face pulling the panties aside, allowing me to push my tongue into her wet cunt, lapping eagerly at a swollen clit before parting her trembling lips like a small cock, and tongue fucking her, smothered, the light down of her pubes soft against my forehead as I pleasured her on my knees, eager to swallow every drop of her tang.

“Make her cum, whore.” Laura growled, shaking my leash playfully, the soft jingle of metal exciting me, my own cunt leaking down my thighs, dripping shamelessly on the carpet as I began pumping my tongue into her her with Ally’s help, my hands reaching around the unseen girl, slipping under her panties to grasp her tight little butt cheeks as I drove her closer and closer to a climax…

I felt her shudder and let out a soft cry of pleasure as she came, smiling with pride at how fast I’d driven her over the edge. I could feel Ally’s wet pussy against the back of my head as she pulled me away, giving me room to breathe, my face covered with sweat and cunt and cum.

“Did you like that, kitty?” she asked. I nodded, my smile eager, if shy, unable to find my voice. Instead, I let out what I thought was a reasonable attempt at a purr, which made all three girls chuckle.
“I think she’s accepted her role, Ally.”

Laura’s voice was thick with lust and promises, sending a chill of excitement through me. It was true, I was taking to my new role as her and Ally’s dirty little kitty whore like a duck to water. I began looking forward, with only a small amount of trepidation, to what they’d put me through next, not caring how depraved it was.

“I am your fuck toy, Mistresses.” I finally managed to say, my voice shaking.

I was rewarded with a soft kiss on the top of my head and a gentle whisper.

“You are our beautiful little whore. If you continue to please us, we might even keep you. How would you like that, kitty? I could keep you in a cage at the foot of my bed. Collared and naked. Would you like that? To be our sexy little sex slave?”

The images that cascaded through my head left me speechless. My eyes growing wide behind my blindfold, I licked my lips, tasting pussy on them, and smiled bashfully as I searched for words.

“Yes.” I finally breathed, hoping that my need, my desire, my want were conveyed in that one simple word.

“We’ll see. Think of tonight as an audition.” Was the only answer she gave, but one that filled me with hope. I vowed silently to prove to her and Ally that I was worthy of being their slut. No matter what they asked of me, I would throw myself into it with enthusiasm. Oh, if I’d only known then what was to come…. It wouldn’t have changed a thing!

They led me on through the house on my hands and knees like an animal, Laura tugging gently on my leash, Ally tapping my ass with her baton on occasion, running it between my thighs, teasing my soaked pussy every chance she got, making me whimper with need while god knows how many people watched.

I felt used and dirty and yet, I loved it, people’s comments making my cheeks burn, my nipples hard, my clit throb, my pussy drip. And it wasn’t just comments. Their touches… every time we paused, Laura would invite anyone around us to touch me. I felt my back being stroked, fingers on my shoulders, running over my ass, squeezing it. Bolder hands on my breasts, caressing my nipples, pinching, pulling, twisting until I whimpered. Once or twice I felt fingers navigating the crack of my ass and then brushing against the opening to my sex, teasing my swollen lips open, rubbing along my slit until I thought I might collapse on the floor lost in pleasure and moaning like the dirty whore I’d been reduced to that night.

“That’s a good little slut. Relax and enjoy it. It’s what you were made for.”

Laura’s voice was teasing.

MaliMay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaliMay

I could hear the desire in it and wondered if her cunt was as slick as mine was, her juices trickling down the insides of her thighs. If only she would let me run my tongue over her flesh and taste her pussy, I would do whatever she asked of me. I smiled at that. Even if she didn’t, I would anyway. After all, I belonged to her and Ally now…

“Come.”

Once again, I felt the tug on my leash, and obeyed, feeling a cool breeze blowing against my face.

“Careful whore, there’s a step here….”

I felt a moment’s panic, realizing that I was being taken outside. Blindfolded as I was, I had no idea if it was the front door or the back. Both choices were frightening, but at least the back door was less public! I whimpered, shivering as the cool October air turned my flesh to goose bumps, rough bricks beneath my knees and the palms of my hands as I crawled on all fours into what I hoped was the backyard.

“Oh, look at that, Ally. It’s perfect for our naughty little plaything.”

I wondered what they were talking about, wishing I could tear the blindfold from my face and see! It was only later that I learned that the backyard had been remade into a Halloween wonderland. Tombstones, a casket, Jack-o-lanterns, glow in the dark ghosts, strings of orange and purple lights, and a scarecrow. It was the scarecrow that had drawn the KINK girl’s attention. Stuffed full of straw and hung on a wooden cross, someone had taken time to paint a frightening expression on its burlap face.

I did my best to listen in to the whispered conversation that followed, but the girls of KINK had moved far enough away to be indecipherable as I knelt, trembling with a mixture of chill, fear, and lust, on the back patio as they discussed my fate.

“We’ve enlisted some help, slut. For a price I’m sure you’ll be happy to pay.” Laura announced to me after some time. That explained the masculine voices that had been included in their quiet conversation. I felt a spike of emotion thrill through me as I wondered exactly what that price had been. I was pretty sure, after all, that it involved me.

“We needed somewhere to leave you while we explored, slut. Don’t worry, you’ll be looked after.”

A stab of panic forced a desperate whimper from my throat, the thought of them leaving me to the mercies of… well, whomever, filling me with fear.

“No.” I managed, shaking my head, the rings on my collar jingling loudly.

“Yes, slut. You don’t get a choice in this. And just to make sure you stay put, we’re going to… well… you’ll see. Guys?”

I felt myself being lifted and carried. Unable to stop myself, I struggled weakly, knowing I couldn’t avoid my fate, whatever it was. They were gentle, if firm, and Mistress Laura soothed me with her voice until I relaxed, telling me that they’d return for me and that a whore like me should enjoy myself in there absence. I felt my arms being lifted from my body as I was stood upon my feet, the grass cool on my soles. My wrists were attached to something, leaving my arms outstretched. I winced as I felt something pressing against my rib cage and belly. It felt as if someone were writing on me.

Eventually, my blindfold was removed and replaced with a burlap bag in which two holes had been cut so that I could see. Laura and Ally had turned me into a living scarecrow!

I’d been attached to the wooden cross, arms out stretched in a Jesus Christ pose, the balls of my feet resting on the lawn as I overlooked the patio where a crowd of strangers stared at me. Looking down, I tried to make out what had been written on me. It wasn’t easy, but eventually I was able to guess.

'I want to be used like a slut.'

Laura had written it in bold letters with a thick black sharpie. That wasn’t all. On my mound she’d written: 'Fuck Hole' with an arrow pointing down…

The guys who’d helped my new owners wasted no time. They’d been promised a reward after all, and I was it. A guy dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow undid his breeches and pushed his thick cock into my well lubricated pussy, his hands squeezing my breasts as he fucked me, mashing me against the rough wooden cross. I cried out, not with fear, but with need, burning with lust as he used me for his own pleasure, cumming inside of me in record time with a loud grunt.

After that, it was open game for his buddies. Cock after cock was shoved inside my cum filled cunt as I hung helplessly on the pole. My tits and rock hard nipples were squeezed, bitten, sucked on, pulled, and twisted. Soon, they had me begging them to use me, an orgasm wracking my body as Sherlock Holmes grabbed my thighs and positioned me so he could push his skinny cock into my asshole, slamming into me over and over until I felt him tighten inside of me, my ass clenching as he filled me with his cum, my own orgasm rocking though me with white hot intensity.

Zorro was next, stabbing into my fuck hole, trapping my face in his hands as I sucked his tongue into my mouth, riding his cock like a crazed sex fiend, milking it until he too shot his load inside of me, his sperm leaking down my already cum soaks thighs.

“You nasty little whore.” Alice in Wonderland told me as she and a female white rabbit took turns tongue fucking my cunt, licking up and down my spread legs, sucking the cum from me and swapping it with deep, soulful kisses as I watched helplessly. Together, they drove me to the edge and kept me there until tears ran down my face, begging them to let me cum for them. Laughing at me, calling me names, and finally departing, leaving me unsatisfied.

I lost count of how many times I was fucked, of how often I climaxed, of how long I hung there, encouraging the crowd to use me over and over, hardly even noticing when Laura and Ally returned to collect me, cum dripping from my cunt, splattered on my belly, running down my thighs, pooling on the lawn beneath me…

“Did you enjoy yourself, slut?” Ally asked, her eyes full of amusement as she looked me over, shaking her head as I nodded, lowering my eyes, too ashamed to meet Laura’s gaze as she removed my scarecrow mask until she kissed me, drawing my gaze to hers. Her mouth tasted like pussy and cum and chocolate, a wonderful mix. I kissed her back, pushing my tongue eagerly between her lips as Ally released my wrists from the cross, freeing me once more.

I would have fallen to my knees, to weak to stand, only they caught me, one to either side of me, holding me steady until I could stand on my own, their hands gentle as they caressed me.

“I asked you a question.” Laura said, tilting my chin up, her smile playfully menacing, her gaze holding mine. “Did you enjoy yourself?”

I answered as truthfully as I could, nodding, my breath labored as Ally’s fingers found my cum filled pussy and began teasing me artfully.

“Yes, Mistress.” I purred, moaning softly, praying that she wouldn’t stop until I’d cum again.

Laura kissed me, her fingers like claws on my shoulder blades, mashing her magnificent breasts into me as Ally fingered me from behind, leaving me breathless, my heart pounding, eager for whatever they had planned next. Had there been any doubts before, there were none now. I was theirs.

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments