Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitty Wants To Play

"Kitty is feeling a little frisky"

5
3 Comments 3
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I wait patiently by the door for you. I am wearing the special outfit that you have requested me to wear. It is a black bra and panty set that came with a matching garter belt and nylon stockings. I am also wearing the matching black Louboutin heels that you bought for me.

I make sure that my feet are underneath my bottom and that my hands are clasped in my lap. My eyes are glued to the floor in front of me. I won't dare raise them without your permission because if I do then that will only anger you. My sole mission is to please you.

I can hear the clock ticking on the far wall. It counts down the minutes until your arrival. My heart begins to race and I begin to wonder if you are coming home tonight.

Just before my anxiety gets to me I hear you pull in out front. I breathe out a sigh of relief. I then hear you walk up to the door and put your key in the lock. I hear you turn the knob and push then I feel the rush of hot air as the door opens.

I can now see your black polished shoes. They're standing directly in front of me. I can feel you looking down on me and I want to look up but I resist the urge to do so.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here," you say.

I feel my chin automatically tuck lower.

"Have you been a good girl today, Kitty?" You ask.

"Yes, Sir," I respond.

"Have you done all that I have requested?" You ask.

"Yes, Sir," I respond.

You requested that I wear the special outfit and that I get out a few of the silk ties and that I not touch myself until you either give me permission or until you get home.

"You may stand, Kitty," you say.

I quickly get on my feet. Once I am standing I clasp my hands behind my back and wait for your next request.

You start to walk around me. You asses the outfit carefully making sure nothing is out of place and that I've done exactly what was requested. You stop directly behind me.

"You've done an excellent job, Kitty," you say as you pull me against you.

I can feel your hardness through your dress slacks. I surpress a moan and huskily say, "Thank you Sir. I live to please you."

You then wrap your arms around me and grab hold of my 36C breasts. Then you start to knead and massage them. My nipples harden under your touch. You can feel this through the thin material of the bra. You take them between your thumb and fore finger and twist them. This causes a small whimper of pain to escape my lips. You then brush aside my long black hair and start kissing and nibbling along my neck.

This combined with you kneading and massaging my breasts is sending white hot bolts of pleasure to my pussy. Too soon you remove your hands and mouth and step back.

You grab hold of my arm and say, "Let's go upstairs to the Play Room."

Making sure to keep my eyes downcast, I nod my head vigoursly.

SamanthaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaC

You then gently pull me towards the stairs.

You allow me to go up first. I know the reason is so you can watch my ass as I walk I make sure to put an extra sway in my hips.

Once we reach the top of the stairs you take over again and guide me by the hand to the Play Room.

The Play Room is like a regular bedroom but with a few modifications.

There is a big four poster bed with wrist and ankle cuffs built in in the middle of the room. Two night stands sit on each side of it. In a corner on the right hand side is a chair with straps that cover your wrists, ankles, and upper mid section. We call this chair the "Time Out" chair. It is mostly used for when I am being disobedient.

On the bed I have placed three silk ties. One purple, one blue, and one green. You walk over to them and pick up the purple one.

While still over by the bed you request, "Turn around. Put your hands behind your back."

Not wanting to anger or disappoint you I quickly do as I am told. You then walk up and bind my wrists together. The feel of the silk only adds to the dampness in my panties.

You grab me by the upper arm and lead me to the bed. Then you say, "Lean over it."

Again not wanting to anger or disappoint you I do as I'm told. Now that my ass is on full display you start to play with it. An involuntary moan accidentally slips out. You roughly grab hold of my ass and ask, "Did I give you permission to do that?"

"No, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir," I quickly apologize.

"Now you're going to get punished," you growl.

I feel your hands let go of my ass.

"Five spankings. One on each cheek. Make sure to keep count," you say.

"Yes, Sir," I respond.

Smack, "One." Smack, "Two." Smack, "Three." Smack, "Four." Smack, "Five."

After my punishment you rub my ass to help with the stinging.

"Now since you were a good girl and kept count you get your reward," you say.

By this time my pussy is dripping wet and begging for you. You quickly jerk my panties down. Then I hear you hurriedly jerk your zipper down.

I feel you at my entrance, then you slam into me.

The pleasure of having you buried deep inside me combined with stinging of my ass cheeks creates an undescribable feeling. My whole body is alive with pain and pleasure. The sensation quickly builds to my orgasm and I beg, "Sir, please let me cum. I need to. Please, Sir."

With a grunt you say, "Cum for me Kitty."

My orgasm washes over me and I scream with it. This triggers your orgasm and I feel your cum splash into me. After we're both spent you bend over me and say, "Good, Kitty." 

Published 
Written by SecretOne96
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments