Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Leading The Blind

"Close your eyes... and feel...."

8
6 Comments 6
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Trust me.

Close your eyes, and give me your mouth.

My lips touch yours, just the lightest, lightest brush, and I carefully deepen the kiss. Your lips are so soft, so wet... I take your lower lip between mine, just a gentle pressure, and suck lightly... no tongue yet, just the feel of your lips against mine. Then the tip of my tongue teases its way over your lip and you feel it... a teasing spark that moves up your spine, diffusing itself through your most intimate parts. Everything becomes super-sensitive, it seems; the small hairs at the back of your neck seem to rise; the friction of your bra against your nipples seems maddening, and you feel yourself starting to moisten, just the beginnings of your wetness.

I trace my tongue over the contours of your lower lip, holding it immobile while it glides in behind and over the surface; then I suck it lightly and another little spark ignites. Your skin is hot, and you can feel everything, from the pressure of my lips, the heat and wetness of my tongue, to the slight breeze stirred up by the ceiling fan. I release your lip and pull back, only to move back in again, kissing you more fully. "Keep your eyes closed," I caution, my voice like warm velvet. I trace a finger lightly up the inside of your elbow and you shiver; deprived of one sense, the rest go into overdrive. Your nipples are hard enough to cut glass and they ache to be touched, licked, bitten, sucked, twisted, anything!

"Listen carefully." My lips brush against your neck, just under your earlobe. "I want you to open your top. Unbutton it slowly. Tease me. And keep your eyes closed." You feel an erotic shock run through you at the words and your fingers feel suddenly huge and clumsy. You reach out slowly and find the first button. You take your time pushing it through the gap made for it, and then you tug the edges of your blouse apart, just that much. The cool air on your newly-exposed skin is delicious, and you trace your fingers down it to the next button. You can feel my eyes on you, like twin lasers, though your own eyes remain closed. You think of exposing yourself to me, little by little, someone new, someone who's never seen you before, and suddenly you feel shy and wonderfully wicked.

"Show me more." I breathe the words, and the button parts. Another inch or so of your skin is disclosed, a hint of cleavage. You can see in your mind what I'm seeing and your wetness increases. Your intimate parts itch and you want to rub your thighs together to relieve the ache between them; but I'll know what you're doing. Will I punish you for seeking your own pleasure?

"More." Another button, more skin. You feel already naked, hot, wanting... The fourth and fifth buttons follow quickly, almost bare, almost.... I ease your blouse down your shoulders, now only your bra from the waist up. "Do it. Your eyes closed." Your fingers find the clasp and your breasts surge forward, your nipples hard and erect and the cool air seems to tease them unbearably.

I have you stand and I remove your blouse and bra completely. I lead you to the wall, gently push you against it. "Stay there, and keep your eyes closed."

The repeated injunctions to keep your eyes closed make you desperately curious to know what you're not seeing, but you obey. Presently you hear the click and whirr of a camera, several shots and your hyper-extended senses can feel that I'm shooting from different angles. God, I'm so wet!

I lead you back to your chair, touching only your arm to guide you. You sit, and I push your skirt up, showing your thighs. Your pussy is suddenly dripping, aching to be touched - my touch, yours, anyone's! You're so hot, you want so much to be touched, felt up, your nipples pinched and twisted, your pussy finger-fucked, licked, fucked hard. Then I ease your panties down and off. "Keep your eyes closed. Spread your legs."

You obey, your juices trickling between your swollen labia.... you feel me step back a pace or two, and again there's the click and whirr of the camera. You feel utterly slutty, wondering what I'm going to do with the pictures. The thought that your pussy might soon be available to view on the Internet dismays and excites you. "Stand." You do and I unzip your skirt, let it fall.

"Eyes closed, get on your knees." I help you keep your balance as you go to your knees. I walk around behind you, my voice a warm caress. "Feel your nakedness, your vulnerability." I buckle lined leather restraints around your wrists, then come to stand in front of you. "Good girl."

Now at last you feel my touch, caresses light as a warm breeze, completely random, completely unpredictable. The back of my hand glides along your throat; a hand cups and squeezes your ass; my teeth close on a nipple, tugging and stretching; my nails tease your back till it arches; through it all your eyes remain closed. I laugh softly, the sound sending warm liquid ripples to your center. "Very good. Are you prepared to serve?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. Keep your eyes closed and open your mouth."

You smile, knowing what's coming. My cock nudges at your soft lips; you open them wide to capture the head, take it into your mouth and suck teasingly.

In the absence of specific instructions, you're free to improvise. You swirl your tongue around the head, fasten your lips just under the corona, suck gently and rhythmically. God, you're good! You move your wet mouth up and down the shaft, taking more of me with each slow, lingering suck. You're acutely aware of your nakedness; with your eyes closed, it's so easy to imagine that others might be watching, waiting to ravage your helplessly bound body, to use you however they please.... The thought makes you frantic with lust and you take me deep in your mouth, opening your throat and swallowing me down.

My voice is soft and a little raspy, more like suede than velvet now. "Oh yes, that's my good girl... yes, baby, suck that hard cock..." My hips jerk, my cock sliding deep in your throat.

onionbooty288
Online Now!
Lush Cams
onionbooty288

"God, you're amazing... take it deep..." You swallow me down, hold me in your throat for a slow count of three, your tongue stroking me lazily, sensuously. "Oh you're so good... such a good little cocksucker...." You moan at the compliment, the sound creating a warm ripple of vibrations down my shaft. Now my fingers curl into your hair... time for some
serious face-fucking.

I cram my cock deep, taking your mouth hard, ruthlessly. You swallow me down again and again, proud of your skill and the pleasure it gives me. I fuck your sweet hot mouth slow and deep, giving you all my length before withdrawing to slide deep again. I'm close, very close and I consider whether to cum now or wait.... My decision made, I ease slowly out of your sweet wet mouth. Even then your tongue comes out to lap at the head, craving one last taste....

I help you stand, mindful of how long you've been kneeling. "Remember - eyes closed." I lead you to a chair. I sit, then lift you onto my lap. "That's my beautiful girl. Lean back... open your legs for me...." You have no power, no will to disobey and your legs open almost unconsciously. "Good girl. Show me that pretty pussy." You flush, but you're smiling inside. This is all you've ever wanted... to belong to someone, to be theirs.

Now my hands move all over you, teasing your tits, your aching nipples, my fingers combing through your hair, stroking down your back... you moan unselfconsciously, wanting me to touch that place that pulses with every beat of your heart. My fingers go to your knees, stroke lightly, light as a feather touch, up your inner thighs. I lean close to your ear and whisper. "Keep your eyes closed. Don't cum until I tell you."

With that, I stroke my fingers over your swollen labia, just touching, drawing my fingers along your folds, A single finger dips between them, strokes shallowly all the way along your slit. I bring it to your lips. "Taste." You lick and suck eagerly, tasting the sweetness of your arousal; then I stroke again, a little deeper. This time I anoint your lips with your juices, and then I kiss you deeply, my tongue teasing yours, licking and sucking. You writhe on my lap, aching to cum but obedient. You moan into my mouth as my finger probes deeper and yet deeper and then a second finger slips inside you, seeking out your secret places, stroking upward against your G-spot. Your head goes back and I bite your throat,
hold you motionless as I finger-fuck you. You gasp and moan and grind against my fingers - and then I slowly tease them out of you, leaving you pulsing with need.

"Your eyes - keep them closed." My hand flashes down, a stinging slap that impacts your pussy squarely. You yelp with surprise and then my hand comes down again. Oh God...! The slaps come down regular as rain, no two landing in exactly the same place, your pussy feeling (if possible) even more aroused than before. Oh-God-oh-God-oh-God-oh-God.... It's like a chant, a mantra. You jump at every blow, feeling that surely this one or the next one or the next will be the one that breaks you, that makes you cum in spite of yourself.

I stop abruptly. You suck in your breath with a gasp, feeling that it will take no more than a vagrant breeze to make you explode. I pinch your nipples, twist them cruelly hard and you gasp and hold back by a hair.

I kiss the back of your neck, licking under your ear. nipping....

"Please, Sir...."

"Please?"

"Please, may I cum, Sir?"

"Not quite yet." With that, I change your position again, turn you over my lap, your pretty ass perfectly aligned. I glide my hand over your soft buttocks, part your legs, stroke your inner thighs. I know if I touch your pussy now, you'll go off like the Fourth of July, so instead I caress your back and your ass, slow, lazy swirls of my palms and fingers over your heated flesh.

You know what's coming, yet it catches you by surprise. My hand is suddenly just there, stinging your ass, and then there's a perfect flurry of hard hot slaps that twist pleasure and pain into one inseparable strand. Your ass is a most fetching shade of bright red and I lay the spanking on hard. You gasp and cry and moan, your ass on fire. ogodogodogod I have to cum!

The spanking ends as it began, abruptly and without warning. You're gasping for breath, tears streaking your cheeks - though in truth, they're tears more of frustration than pain. I walk you to the bedside, bend you over it. "I'll be back in a moment. Don't move from this spot - and don't open your eyes!"

You use the time to try to get control of yourself, wondering what's next, how long I'll make you wait, how long before you can cum. Every part of you, from the soles of your feet to the roots of your hair, feels super-sensitive and alive and if you weren't so fucking horny, you'd revel in the feeling.

Again there is no warning - just my hands on your hips; and then I thrust home and roar, "Cum now! Cum now!" and as I fuck you hard, you erupt like Vesuvius, my cock slamming to your core, splitting you wide open, and you take me in gladly, aching for more and cumming and cumming and cumming....

You cum for what seems like years, your sweet cunt convulsing on my cock, clutching like a warm wet hand. When you catch your breath, finally, I tell you, "Open your eyes." You look up to see me smiling. "Such a good obedient girl. I'm so proud of you...." I unbuckle the restraints, take them off. You smile at me then, your heart still racing. You point to my still-hard cock and then to your wet lips. "May I, Sir?"

I smile. "Please do." Your sweet mouth engulfs my cock and you tease and caress, suck and swallow and then I permit myself to cum, giving you the reward of your efforts. You swallow thirstily, taking it all, gulping down cock and cum alike, and when you've taken all I have to give, I take you to bed, hold you and caress you, and tell you - at length - how much and how well you please me.

Published 
Written by Mortuis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments