Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learning My Lesson

"This is a new life with new rules...to obey."

27
15 Comments 15
9.3k Views 9.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Rain poured down on me as I hiked my backpack on my shoulder as I raced across the green. I checked my watch again, 6:30pm, I only have two and half hours till I have to meet Blake at the dorm.

I started dating him in a chat room as a friendly flirt but life changed after we met. Blake took our dating seriously. He was always a very quiet person in chat but for some reason everyone seem to respect and not annoy him. I watched for months while other girls had flirted with him off and on. So when he returned the flirting with me; I was ecstatic. Immediately, he showed me why people respected him. He was blunt and demanding. When he asked something you answered immediately and to the best of your ability. And those demands only increased when we began dating in the real world. His actions and behavior, even he was completely foreign to me. He has dark black hair, strange steel gray eyes with a medium size and built.

Not the normal kind of person I usually dated but I was intrigued and decided there was something interesting with him and decided to give it a try. That was six months ago and another life ago. I was now his and took pride in that thought.

"Damn 6:40, move Blake expects you home soon.” I chastised myself as I darted through the glass doors; I barely acknowledge the fourth year tutor sitting behind the welcome desk as he smiled and open his mouth to speak to me. I need to get this paper done and be back before nine. I knew there would be a punishment if I was late. The gods know he was intense enough during our private time to get me through the day; I don't need to be punished. Blake was slowly introducing me to the world of being his completely, without question and without decisions. To be his “slave and his slut” as he constantly told me.

This was all new to me but I honestly didn't mind. It made life less complicated at times, but I would never tell any of my fellow sorority sisters that. We can be freaks at times but I have never heard of any of them belonging or being a slave to a guy.

Finally, I made it to the elevator with another couple who was too busy shoving their tongues into each others mouths to even notice me. Any other time this show would make me stop and take notice. But not today, I looked as the guy shoved his date against the wall with a thud. His hands wondered back up to her long black hair and twisted in it tight till she gasped. He slammed his tongue into her waiting mouth while she hitched her leg up over his hip grabbing the large bulge in his jeans with a moan. I shyly looked away pressing the button for floor ten. The couple looked at me for a moment, grinned with lust dripping off there faces; then continued their pawing and kissing.

When the floor dinged I stepped out checking my watch once more. Looking around it was odd that the floor was so quiet. This is the floor for tutoring and there was always someone around. I walked over to my favorite row of books that had a small wooden stool for my stuff. I sat down and unloaded my gear. Pulled my skirt down as I crossed my legs and fired up my laptop.

I was on page five when I heard this muffled noise. It sounded like a giggle? No, a gasp? Shaking my head I looked down at the clock in the corner of the screen. "Damn almost 8. Okay focus Erin, the sooner you finish the sooner you can get back to Blake" I grinned proudly as I thought of him resting on the couch and me crawling up him slowly..... kissing my way up his legs to that delicious massive bulge in his boxers that I craved for so much.

Shaking my head I returned back to the screen. "Next.....mmm she'll do" a male voice said bluntly. I looked up. No one. What the hell, have I been here this long that I'm losing it? muffled moan Okay where the hell? Annoyed with this mystery I set my computer down and stood up; looking around.

"What in the world?" I clamp my hand over my mouth not to speak out loud again. I leaned into the bookshelf, pressing my breast against the dusty books. I peer through the gap between two psychology books. In front of my eyes was the fourth year from the welcome desk in the lobby; next to him another guy. Both attractive, tall, athletic looking guys but there looks didn't hold my gaze.

In front of the two tutors stood three fresh young coeds. As my gaze looked back at the 4th year I realized he had a little, large breast blonde on her knees in front of him sucking on his rather large cock. Her moist mouth struggled to take the length of him in as he grabbed her pony tail and fucked her face roughly. She gagged and moaned as he pushed into her mouth repeatedly. He looked at her with half opened eyes, “if your mouth won't work well enough there is always that ripe pussy of yours.” He yanked down on her hair to see her response. The poor girl with tears in her eyes mumbled through the cock in her mouth “No please, I'll do better” shaking her head.

The other two girls standing in front of the tutors were dark haired, tall, with killer long legs; the other was a small red head with D sized breast. They both looked nervously at each other mumbling about their grades. By the fear in their eyes, I could tell that both were questioning these motives of “help” being offered to them.

I moved closer till my chin rested on the shelf, my tight nipples poking through my little navy tee. "Faster bitch, you want that A? You don't suck well enough for a B" the fourth year growled. He grabbed her chin and forced her mouth to open wider as he drilled her harder; precum and drool mixed as it ran down her chin. "Better, now hold still." She stopped moving her head while he pushed in her deeper with a animalistic moan. He then pulled his rigid swollen cock out and stroked it's long length one last time to release ropes of cum on her face and down his shaft.

I now saw how large his cock truly was as he told her to lick it clean. I felt myself pang as I thought it was about the size of Blake's except Blake was a little thicker. My pussy quivered again thinking of what awaited me at home and the sight of what was in front of me. “No if Blake knew what I was doing..... I would be punished for sure.” I looked down at my computer with the paper that needed finished. Then my eyes focused on the clock in the corner that read 8:22.

"Get on your knees and lick her." Fourth year said to the one brunette with the long legs. The girl looked shocked and slowly got on her knees as the little red head lifted her skirt. "Pull her panties down and get to licking that fire snatch."

His friend laughed as he pulled the first girl over to him and thrust his cock in her mouth. "Oh what a slut look how wet she is" fourth year said as he walked over slapping the red head on her large breast which made them bounce hard back onto her face. The red head looked up at him with a grimace on her face. Fourth year slyly demanded, “lean back and suck slut.” The red head moaned deep in her throat as he thrust his cock into her face and helped stroke it while she tried but failed to take his long length. She gagged over and over as he relentlessly pushed into her mouth.

I felt my own tight pussy grow wet while watching them. I reached down under my skirt feeling the juices that were flowing from the erotic show I was witnessing. I slowly took one finger and ran it down the length of my slit and back up to my clit while I moaned softly and rubbed. With my other hand I slowly reached for my breast. I cupped it; pulling at the nipple that was protruding out of my shirt and bra.

In my head I knew I was breaking rules... no touching without him watching and no watching porn. But this wasn't porn... it was real? Did that count? I rubbed my nub a little harder and felt my wetness soaking my panties.

I gaze back up through the books to now see the red head sitting reverse on the fourth year taking his entire cock in her kitty. She was balls deep on him and he bounced her hard by her thighs. I could see her pussy milking his cock tightly. “Oh yes” she moaned as he continued.

His friend pushed the blonde off and walked over to the brunette. “Lick them” she looked up at him from the floor were she was waiting. “Now” he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her over, pushing her down on all fours and smacking her ass. She feverishly started licking the blonde's lips that were stretched around his cock; having her face bounced with his balls. She reached up and cupped and rolled them to help.

His friend grab the blonde by her collar and made her crawl over to his chair. “Your turn whore” he shoved her over the arm of the chair. With one yank he pulled the girl's skin tight yogas down and slapped her naked ass. “Ouch” she yipped and looked back at him. He grabbed her ass roughly and spread her cheeks; taking his wide cock in his hand he placed the tip at the entrance of her slit.

MySweetToy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MySweetToy

“You want that A, right?” shoving his head in her pussy with one thrust. As she began to cry out again he placed his hand over her mouth and squeezed. Her eyes widen as he buried in her to the hilt and quickly thrust in and out of her.

I felt my panties completely soaked as my pussy was swollen and aching. Pinching my nipple a little harder I could feel myself wanting to cum. I gazed at the orgy in front of me; unable to take my eyes away as I slipped my hand back inside my panties. Being as wet as I was I easily slipped one finger in my slit. Slowly moving it in and out of my slick pussy; I moaned from the excitement. I eased another finger in and curled it up towards my G spot and placed my thumb over my clit rubbing my little man.

“ Mmmm” I moaned quietly as I watch the fourth year pull his swollen cock out of the redhead and release his jets of cum up her breasts, dripping off her nipples. As I watched him turn her around and slap her pretty face with his cock over and over till she knew to take it and lick their juices off. I rubbed fast and faster. Feeling my legs begin to buckle; I grabbed the shelf with my free hand and dug my nails into the wood. My pussy tighten around my fingers pulsating to the sweet organism that was flooding my entire body.

I slowed my breathing down and took my hand out of my panties. I wiped the juices on the hem of my skirt and snapped back to reality. "FUCK" its 8:43. I grabbed my stuff, cramming it into the backpack. I pulled my skirt back down and without looking back through the shelves to the couples. Instead I ran down the aisle to the elevator; outside and across the green, sprinting to my dorm.

Gasping for air as I open the door I heard "you're late" Blake says with a growl in his voice. I look at the clock on my microwave (9:11) and glanced down.

"I'm sorry, Master." I replied.

"What made my slut late?" I walked over and sat down on the floor in front of him. I cross my legs and adjust my skirt and put my hands behind my back.

" I'm sorry Master, I got distracted." I quickly answer.

He moved his long legs and foot out from the couch towards me. I giggled cause I love how long his limbs are compared to mine. Even though he is only 5'10" he dwarfs my tiny 5 foot height. His foot stops right in front of me and he shoves it under the hem of my skirt and rubs the length of my slit with his toe.

I gasp and look up at him. “Daddy...I.... "

He leans forward and grabs my shoulders yanking me up to his leave. "What in the hell has my slut been doing to have a soaking wet pussy? Answer me now!" The glare in his steel gray eyes tells me that I am in for a punishment. He runs his hand through his jet black hair as I search for the right words to say.

“ Daddy....I was working and there were these people in another aisle...they were...." I lose my words in my throat. It is so dry with fear and anticipation.

“ Say it slut. I told you I will break this innocence you have now...what were they doing?” he demanded.

“ There were several girls giving favors to two of the tutors at the library.” I smiled pleased that I could say it out loud and completely.

He looked at me with an expression that made me shake with excitement. "And you liked watching?"

I looked down and nodded, my body betraying me as I arched my back and thrusts my breasts out.

He grabbed my face. "Did I tell you not to touch unless I said? I know you did I can smell it on your hands" and with that he grabbed my hand and sucked my fingers roughly into his mouth.

"You have been very bad. You know I have to punish you. Go get on your bed now!" I looked down knowing that this time may not be a punishment that I will like. Hurrying I ran over to my bed and took off my shirt and skirt and laid down. Blake walked over to the dresser that we keep most of our toys and grabbed something but I couldn't see what. I knew better then to sit up and look so I stared up at the ceiling waiting.

Blake knelt on the edge of the bed. "Spread your legs."

As I did I felt my wet pussy shake and tremble as I now wondered what my punishment was. The sound of the slap startled my mind back to reality as the sting of his hand against my slit rocketed through my body. I whimpered softly. "Good, cry, you have more coming." His large hand slapped down against my sex, his fingers brushing my ass and his palm hitting my clit. "That is for being late." I closed my eyes. The sting was intense as it traveled my lower half.

"Keep your eyes closed and your legs open." he instructed.

I did as I was told. I was hoping that he would place his huge cock in my slit; lessoning the stings of the slaps. “Aaaaa” I moaned out as the pressure of our favorite vibe suddenly slammed into my slit with no lube.

"Take it all" he said with coldness in his voice. I whimpered and moaned out. "Your tight pussy hurt? It shouldn't. You were bad and soaking wet from the others. It should be wet enough to take this." he said bluntly and sternly.

Slamming the vibe in me over and over, I brought my arms up to stop him. "No Erin." He grabbed my wrist in one massive hand and kept violating me with the unrelenting vibe, in and out till it made my body react. He laughed as he saw my hips begin to grind through the pain matching his thrusts. "That's my slut. You're learning."

I heard him chuckle one more time as he withdrew the vibe letting my juices flow down my legs. I felt the bed shift and knew he was getting on. "Open your eyes" as I felt the large head of his massive cock at the entrance of my throbbing kitty.

I obeyed and open to gaze into his warm gray eyes. The tears rolled down my cheeks. "I'm sorry Daddy, I promise to be better....a good slut."

"I know you are. You will be a good cock loving slut soon. You will learn how" as he pushed into me with a groan. I threw my head back. He reached up with his hand and grabbed me around the neck. “I'll break you soon.”

I looked away from him with tears in my eyes. No matter how many times I take his swollen cock it still stretches me wide with a pleasurable pain. His animalistic moans grunted in my ears as he skimmed my neck with his teeth; biting and nipping as he moved down to my shoulders. "Don't cum my little babydoll slut". My eyes snapped open and widen as I looked at him. "Did you not understand?" with ever word he piled into me with force that made my eyes water more.

"Yes."

He gritted his teeth and hissed "Yes what?"

"Yes, Master. I will not cum." My body betrayed me as I felt the walls of my pussy contract and I had to fight the urge to let my body racket in an orgasm. I whimpered and tried to loosen myself urging my aching pussy not to release.

Blake looked down at me with a smile on his wickedly gorgeous lips. “I will flood you now. You want that right?" I shook my head. "Then say it slut!"

"Please Daddy fill my pussy with your hot sticky cum, please I beg you."

“Good girl” he said as I felt his throbbing cock swell larger and start twitching as he released stream after stream of cum into my pulsating kitty.

I looked up at him with the impression that he would not give me a release due to my breaking of his rules and having to be punished. "Awww my slut, you need to cum don't you?"

I quickly said "yes" and look longingly at him as he knelt on his knees between my open legs watching his cum drip out of his kitty.

"I won't punish you further my doll. But remember the rules or I may next time." he gently said.

I nodded my head quickly knowing I needed this so badly that my entire body was trembleling. He placed his fingers on the folds on my slit and spread them open wide with his other hand. He placed two fingers in deep and began pumping.

"Oh so lovely and wet and barely stretched now. I love how tight you get immediately." I groaned and moaned licking my lips as my breathing increased. "Say it slut, ask me, beg me."

I raised my head and look straight at him. "PLEASE Master, may I please CUM?" With no response he place his thumb over my clit and pressed hard and circular on it giving me the release I craved and yearn for.

"YESSSSSSSSS" I screamed out as my hips raised from the bed and slammed back down. Blake was sitting back again with his hands on my knees looking down as I came hard pushing his cum mixed with mine out on the sheets.

"MINE Erin" Blake said with a long exhale. I looked up at him with half closed eyes. "You understand? You're mine, body and soul. And you have so much to learn. I am going to take pleasure in teaching you." I closed my eyes as I felt him covering me with a blanket, kissing my forehead and walking away.

Published 
Written by BabydollSlave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments