Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learning My Lesson

6
2 Comments 2
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I knew it was risky but I needed release, I needed to feel something penetrate my needing pussy. I put two fingers in me and started playing with my DD boobs and pulling on my nipple piercings. My left hand pumped in and out of my wet pussy and my right hand tortured my nipples. It wasn't enough, but I had to be quick. If my master found me I'd be in for it.

I was moaning like there was no tomorrow. I was so close... Then the door swung open.

It was my master, and he was annoyed.

He pulled me up by my neck, but the mood I was in, even that turned me on. I liked it rough. I wanted it rough. He pinned me against the wall with his hands holding my arms.

"What do you think you are doing, you do not have my permission!" he shouted.

He scared me, but I loved it. My pussy began to drip.

He laughed at me, a laugh I never once heard from my master. My stomach turned into a knot.

"I'm... I'm sorry." I whimpered, but it was too little, too late.

"You will not touch yourself. Lie on the bed and spread your arms and legs out. You have chosen to learn the hard way," he said.

I quickly put myself onto the bed and did as I was told. He got out the hand cuffs and cuffed my hands to the bed post, and did the same with my ankles at the bottom of the bed.

He went over to the TV and put on a lesbian porno DVD, I could see perfectly clear and it was turning me on so bad. My pussy needed to be dealt with, my master took off his clothes and his fully erect 9inch cock was free. Not only did I want it, I needed it. My pussy was pulsing.

He began to stroke it, and was letting out soft moans.

He sat on the side of the bed and put his hands on my breasts, and pulled on my nipple piercings. I moaned in pain and pleasure. His large hands felt so good on my nipples. Slowly he trailed his hand down to my clean shaved vagina, he could see how wet I was. He laughed again and began to slowly make little O's on my clit. I moaned like there was no tomorrow. I could feel an orgasm coming on, I began to moan and my breath increased. He pulled his hand away.

"NOOOOO!" I screamed, "DON'T STOP!!"

He looked into my eyes and said, "Do not tell me what to do, I am you master. You shall not say another word."

He was calm yet I knew this was my punishment. I fell silent. Could this get any worse, I thought too soon. He began to masturbate and my eyes bounced from his cock to the porn, I needed his cock so much. He began to get faster until he ejaculated all over my stomach. I wanted to taste it, would he at least let me taste it? The answer was no.

He went into the draw and got out a blind fold. He blind folded me. All I could feel was his hot breath on my neck and hear the moans from the TV. I wanted him on me, I wanted his hands to touch me.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

I wanted him to hurt me. But there was suddenly silence. And the door closed quietly. Too scared to say anything I lay there for what seemed to be hours. Hours must have gone by but I had no way of telling. However my body was only growing hungrier for attention.

***********
The door slowly opened. It let out a creak, I began to get scared.

"Who's there...." I asked startled.

I heard a voice that was not familiar. "Oh so you still haven't learned your lesson I see."

I felt air brush past me and I heard this unfamiliar man rummaging through the draw. I felt his cool breath on me, again turning me on. He was putting a gag on me. 

"Lift your head," he said as he tied it round the back of my head. His body softly touched my nipples causing me to moan. My moans were now more silent then ever. His finger traced down my body all the way to pussy, I felt him push his thick finger in me. I moaned. Would I finally get my release?

He chuckled and removed his finger, I had no doubt it was soaked. I heard my master come in. They exchanged words, too quiet for me to hear. And then I heard a third voice... Then a fourth, then a fifth. What was going on? I could not see and they were too quiet for me to hear.

One of the voice sounded familiar though. She was female. But who was it? I tried to search my mind for this voice. My master pulled my blind fold off.

I blinked before my eyes focused. The bed was surrounded by five different people. One my master, one my best friend. The others I did not know. They were all talking, laughing. Humiliating me. And the was nothing I could do.

My best friend, Oh gosh I thought. She has never seen me naked. She herself was only in a beautiful familiar looking set of bra and panties. She walked over to me, and pushed her lips onto my pussy. My juices were everywhere. I was finally going to get my release, her tongue wandered over my tiny little pink clit. But she pulled away.

"NO!" I moaned, not again!

"She has still not learned her lesson," Master said.

And he pulled my best friends panties off, and bent her over right in front of me. He began to line his cock to her pussy, and she pushed back letting out a moan. I once again was so turned on. 

He big blue eyes looked piercingly into mine, and her cute face showed her pleasure. Her 26 C's were juggling about restlessly as her long slender body moved with my master's. They stopped and laughed. They all began to talk again. And with that my master turned off the light and switched the DVD back on, and then they all left the room.

I couldn't take it. I wanted him, and needed him. My eyes focused on the TV. I was not sure how much longer I could take this. But one thing for sure was that I learned my lesson.

Published 
Written by xoJaneDoexo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments