Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learning

"Marley discovers the wonders of BDSM"

9
11 Comments 11
12.3k Views 12.3k
597 words 597 words
It was a warm sunny Tuesday morning, and Marley could not wait for tonight. Only because tonight was the night she would meet Kyle. Kyle was 6'2 had blonde hair, and wonderful green eyes you could get lost in. She had met him on an internet BDSM site last month, and decided they would met at her home tonight.

That morning he had sent her a brief e-mail telling her to wear a nice dress with no panties or a bra, and to be ready by 6pm that evening and not to be late. When she got home around 5 she raced around the house and got in the shower.

She had thought about Kyle and how good his dick had looked on the computer, and how much better it must look in person. She couldn't wait to feel his strong hands spanking her. She started touching her clit and soon had 3 fingers slipping in and out of her creamy folds.

By the time she was done in the shower it was 5 minutes to 6. She jumped out of the shower and ran to her closet to find her hottest dress. When she finally found it, the short black dress that revealed a lot of cleavage, the one she thought she would never wear. She finished getting ready just in time too.

When the door bell rang she jumped and then raced down the steps. She opened the door, and invited him in. As he walked in he kissed her soft lips and pulled her into a hot embrace. When he finally pulled back he looked at her.

"Your so beautiful," he whispered.

"Thank you," she said cheerfully.

"Well before we go out we need to go over some things first," he said.

"1 - You are mine to do with as I please.

AMBERDOSHAS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AMBERDOSHAS

2 - You will never be in any danger. 3 - At anytime you do not feel comfortable, or you cant take it anymore then you may use the safe word and I will stop what I'm doing. 4 - You will always refer to me as sir. Understand?" he asked.

"Yes of course!"

"Yes of course who?" he questioned as he smacked her.

"Sir," she yelped.

"Okay well before we go bend over and lift you dress up."

She bent over and lifted it like she was told. Then she felt something cold being spread over her asshole.

"What is that?" she asked.

"Did I tell you to talk?"

"No sir."

Then she felt pressure on her tiny hole. He told her to relax her muscles and she did. Then he slid the butt plug in her. He told her to stand up and pull her dress down.

"Are you ready to go slut?" he smirked

They walked out of the house and into his car they drove for a little and they parked in front of a small diner. Before they got out of the car he pulled a pair of nipple clamps out and instructed her to pull down the dress. As she did, he grabbed her nipple and twisted it hard and then put on of the clamps on. He did the same thing with the other. 

He got out of the car and went to her side to help her out of the car. He pushed her against the side of the vehicle and started kissing her. He put his hand between her legs, and he could feel her pussy dripping with her sweet wet juices. 

"Well slut you are very wet, You like this don't you?" he smirked.

"Yes sir,"

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Published 
Written by Madaline7118
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments