Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Leashed

"A submissive suffers the consequence of her actions."

50
27 Comments 27
62.1k Views 62.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read

I stood in the corner, my arms folded behind me and resting just above the curve of my ass. My hair was pulled back into a high ponytail and my nose was pressed against the wall.  I was naked except for the collar around my neck and the socks that reached just above my knees.  I didn't move when I heard him enter the room. 

"It's time, Baby Girl.  You may turn around."

I slowly turned and faced him.  He reached out and clipped the leash He held in his hand to the O-ring on my collar. 

"Hands and knees."

I did as He commanded and crawled behind him down the hallway, to the playroom and over to the bench. As soon as we stopped He tugged the leash and I rose to my feet. Unclipping it, He turned and put it away as I eyed the bench. 

The bench was, in fact, a custom made piece that He had handcrafted specifically for play purposes. Being an engineer, He had used his knowledge and skills to design it. It had all sorts of bells and whistles that allowed him to configure it into different shapes and to shift it into any position He desired. The actual bench was nicely padded and kept me quite comfortable when I was tethered to it. He had even installed several safety mechanisms to ensure my safety in the event something went wrong.  An incredible amount of thought and work had been put into it and it was the centerpiece of the playroom. 

After He put the leash away, He helped me up on the bench and had me lay face down on it. (Yes, He even installed one of those headrests that allowed me to rest my head and breathe freely). Once I was settled, He fastened the straps around my arms and legs as well as the one across my back, rendering me immobile. 

With a push of a button, the bottom half of the bench began to move, spreading my legs open. When they were spread to his liking, He stopped it. I felt the cool air of the room dance across my already damp pussy lips. He pressed another button and the table tilted until I was nearly upright. His feet appeared in my line of vision but I dared not look up until He spoke. 

"Look at me Baby Girl."

I raised my eyes and they met his. 

"The corner time was the first part of your punishment. Now it's time for the rest. When this is over, all will be forgiven and the matter considered closed. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied. 

I couldn't help the small smile that played across my face. I knew that my punishment was to be a spanking. For me, spankings were a huge turn on and not something I really considered punishment. To me, they were more like foreplay. My small smile wasn't lost on Him; however, I missed the glint in his eye as He returned the smile. 

He lowered the table so that I was prone once again. I sensed movement as He walked between my legs and began to knead my plump ass cheeks. I began to relax as He massaged them. A warning bell tinkled in the back of my mind as this wasn't how our spanking sessions usually began. His fingers drifted lower and began to tease the puffy outer lips of my pussy and the thought was quickly lost. Restrained as I was, I could only moan as his fingers parted my lips and found their way inside. I moaned as He dipped two fingers inside my slick channel and then drew them up, spreading my juices around my already throbbing clit. He continued this for several minutes before dipping his fingers inside again. When He withdrew them this time, I whimpered as He began to draw lazy circles around my crinkle. 

"That feels good, doesn't it?" He inquired. 

"Yes Sir," I answered my voice husky with desire. 

"I have a surprise for you. I know how much you enjoy the sting and burn when I spank your naughty little ass, so I've decided to up the ante."

Before his words had fully sunk in I felt something pressing against my anus. His earlier ministrations had the muscles there relaxed and it easily slipped in. Still not thinking clearly due to my heightened state of arousal, I smiled to myself and clenched my rosebud, thinking to myself just how much I love anal play. In a matter of seconds though my smile began to fade as a warm tingling sensation began to spread. I started squirming, though my movement was severely limited by the restraints holding me to the bench. I began to mewl as the sensations grew stronger and more uncomfortable. 

"Naughty, naughty girl," He said, slapping an ass cheek. "That's not your butt plug buried in that delightful ass, my dear. If you'll remember, I told you that you will be punished today. A mere spanking isn't sufficient punishment any longer. You enjoy them far too much. What you're experiencing is known as 'figging’. There is a peeled piece of fresh ginger root carved into the shape of a butt plug and that is what is firmly seated in your anus.”
 
“Clenching your muscles draws the juice out and that is what causes the warm tingling sensation you are feeling,” he continued. “Soon it will turn into a burning sensation and will make you most uncomfortable. I have absolute faith that you'll be able to stand the pain as it will only last 20 minutes or so. By the time the spanking is complete the sensations will have started to fade. However, should you decide it's more than you can endure, you may use your safe word and all activity will stop immediately. I will remove the plug and then we will resume the spanking. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," I replied through gritted teeth. 

"Relax your muscles and the burn won't be so bad," He said. "Keep that in mind as you receive each blow."

I forced myself to relax my muscles and the burn almost immediately faded into a more tolerable warming sensation. As I relaxed, He picked up his implement of choice, the riding crop and took a few test swings. I heard it whistling through the air and involuntarily clenched my ass cheeks, clamping down on the ginger plug and releasing the juice. The burning sensation was enough to make me cry out. 

"Choose wisely, my dear. Either accept the sting of the crop or clench those muscles and feel the burn from the ginger."

I willed myself to relax as the crop whistled through the air before making contact with my ass cheeks. With the first few swats, I found myself clenching my muscles. It didn't take long for me to learn to relax and give in to the feel of the crop as it bit the tender flesh of my ass. I found myself pushing my ass back, meeting the crop as much as my limited range of motion would allow.  He quickly caught onto what I was doing, stopped and laid the crop down. 

"You seem to be enjoying this just a bit too much," his deep voice rumbled. "It's time for a short break."

With that, He removed the ginger plug from my ass and I listened as his footsteps faded.  Soon I heard him return. From the sounds, I could tell He was setting a few things down. He walked over and lightly touched my shoulder. I raised my head and He offered me a straw. I took a few sips of cold water and thanked Him before laying my head back down. 

I listened as He moved around the room and then felt him between my legs again. He grazed his nails over the reddened flesh of my ass cheeks. I whimpered as His fingers skimmed my sensitive pussy lips and found my swollen clit. He pinched it between his fingers until I began to squirm. 

"Baby Girl you seem to be enjoying your punishment far too much, even with the addition of the ginger. I had anticipated something like that might occur so I have a backup plan. As always if it becomes too much you may use your safe word. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," I replied. 

I heard the sound of something being unwrapped and then felt pressure against my rosebud. A new ginger plug slipped in easily and almost immediately I noticed the burning sensation was much stronger. Instantly I began to squirm. 

"Remember what you learned earlier, my dear. Just relax and the burn won't be quite as intense. It is stronger than the last one, though. This one has been fermenting in the refrigerator for several days."

I did my best to try and relax and after a few minutes, the burning didn't feel quite as strong.  He must have sensed that I had calmed a bit. I listened to his moving around before returning to my side. 

"Since you enjoyed the crop a little too much earlier, I decided to use a different implement this time. It's the one you haven't experienced before. I know that you can do this for me. As it's your first time, there will only be ten strokes."

As soon as He said "it's the one you haven't experienced before," I knew what He meant. It was the cane. We had talked about it on several occasions, but it was something I was terrified to experience. Just the thought of it had me trembling in fear. Had I not been bound to the bench, I would have bolted from the room.  

"Relax.  You know I would never do anything that would cause you permanent harm. You also know that I wouldn't do this if I didn't think you were ready. You can do this. I believe in you. Take your punishment and it's done."

I took in a few deep breaths to calm my nerves. He was right. I knew He would never do anything that would cause permanent harm to me. I also knew He wouldn't have brought it up if He didn't think I was ready. I was equally aware of the fact that I had enjoyed the earlier spanking too much and still deserved the proper punishment for my earlier transgression.

"You're right, Sir. I know all those things. I can do this. I will make you proud," I managed in my bravest voice. 

"That’s my girl," He said. "Then we shall begin."

The shock of knowing he was going to use the cane had momentarily distracted me from the burning in my bum. As I prepared myself for the cane, I clenched my muscles and felt the burn as the ginger juice oozed from the plug and into my sensitive tissues.  That provided enough of a distraction that I didn't flinch until He brought the cane down firmly across my buttocks. 

"That one was for practice. Ten more, Baby Girl. Count them out for me."

This time I heard the whoosh as the cane cut through the air before making contact again. 

"One," I counted. 

Again the cane cut through the air and landed on my ass cheeks. 

"Two."

"Three."

"F-f-our."

"F-f-five."  

By the fifth strike, I was beginning to sob.  

"Please, Sir," I blubbered. "No more. I can't take anymore."

"You've got five left.  I know you can do this. I'll only stop if you use your safe word. Do you wish to do so?"

"N-no Sir."

"Finish counting them then."

The cane cut through the air before leaving a trail of fire across my tender buttocks. 

"Six."

He aimed the next blow a bit lower and it fell across the crease between my plump cheeks and thighs.

LunaraKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaraKiss

I hissed. 

"Seven."

The next two left stripes across my thighs. 

"Eight."

"Nine. Oh god, Sir. I - "

Before I could finish my protest He brought the cane down for the final stroke. 

"Count it."

"T-t-ten," I wailed, the sobs racking my body. 

He threw the cane down and removed the ginger plug from my ass. He must've had a bottle of lotion nearby because the next thing I knew He was rubbing a cooling lotion on my burning cheeks. His touch was sure, yet gentle. 

"I am so proud of you Baby Girl. It is done and all is forgiven. As I said, the matter is now closed."

As he rubbed the lotion in, I began to forget the pain and realized that in spite of the pain, or perhaps because of it, I was extremely aroused. I began to wiggle my ass as He continued his ministrations. It wasn't long before He noticed my actions.  He slipped his fingers between my puffy pussy lips, finding me slick with desire. 

"Well, well. It seems that you enjoyed your spanking more than you let on, didn't you?"

I moaned as his fingers found my clit and rubbed circles around it.  He slid two fingers inside my slick channel and sawed them in and out before returning them to my clit. He continued this for several minutes until I was breathless with desire. 

"Please, Sir," I whimpered, wiggling my ass as his fingers continued their assault. 

He leaned down and I felt his hot breath on my neck as He plunged three fingers into my soaked pussy. "Please, what? Tell me what you want."

"I - oh god," I moaned as He curved his fingers and rubbed my g-spot. "Fuck me, Daddy. I want you to fuck me."

"You do hmm?" He growled, nipping at my ear. 

"Yesss," I hissed. 

He removed his fingers and walked around so that he was beside my head. Without being told, I turned my head to face him as He shoved his fingers into my mouth. As I suckled on them He undid the restraints that He could easily reach. Once his fingers were cleaned, He undid the rest of the restraints then helped me up off the table. I was a bit weak and lightheaded from our earlier play, so He steadied me and then had me sit down on the bench. I whimpered slightly as my ass made contact with the bench. 

He grabbed a bottle of water and a granola bar from the table and offered them to me.  Once I finished He directed me to lie back on the bench.  He secured the restraints again and adjusted the bench, spreading my legs wide again and raising it until it was at the height He wanted. 

"Aren't you going to fuck me?" I asked. 

"All in due time, my dear. First, though, I have a few other things in mind.  You enjoyed the ginger plug in your arse, yes?"

"I did Sir."  

"Then let's see if you enjoy this." With that said, He slid a longer piece of ginger into my soaked pussy. 

It only took a few seconds before I began to feel the warm tingling sensation. Since my pussy was so wet, the sensation wasn't uncomfortable at all. In fact, it made me even hornier. I began wiggling as much as the restraints would allow. 

"How does that feel Baby?" He inquired. 

"Warm and tingly. Please fuck me now."

"Tsk, tsk," He replied. "You know better than that.  I've only just begun to tease you, my dear."

He reached up and grabbed my breasts, closing his thumb and forefinger around my nipples. I whimpered as his grip tightened. He tugged hard on my nipples, pulling them up and away from my body. With each tug, it felt as though there was an electric current that ran from my nipples to my clit. This delicious torture continued until I was frantic with need. 

"Please Sir," I begged. "Please fuck me now."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?  You'd like for me to line my cock up with that needy asshole and plunge it in, wouldn't you?" He asked as He twisted my nipples like the dials on a radio. 

"Yesssss," I hissed. "Oh fuck yes.  I want your cock in my asshole. Please, Sir. Pleeeaaassse." I cried out. 

He let go of my now swollen, tender nipples and shifted closer. I felt the head of his cock press against my rosebud. I closed my eyes, anticipating the feeling of his cock pressing harder until my rosebud opened and He slid his hard length inside. I was caught completely off guard when instead I felt his hand slap first my right breast and then the left one. My eyes snapped open in surprise and I yelped at the unexpected sting.  The blows rained down and soon the pain turned into pleasure. The heat on my breasts matched the fire between my legs. I arched as much as I could, offering my tits up for more punishment.

"Such a pain slut," He said as the blows slowed and finally ceased. 

As the pain began to recede, He stepped around and adjusted the head of the table so that his cock was poised near my mouth. Desperate with need, I craned my neck and licked at the tip. He moved closer and I took more of his hot, throbbing member into my mouth. I licked and sucked his shaft, hungry to taste him. 

My attention was so focused on his cock that I didn't notice him pick up the riding crop. As I greedily sucked his shaft He brought the crop down on my swollen pussy lips. With my mouth stuffed full, my cries were muffled. He brought the crop down again, closer to my clit this time. 

"Keep sucking my cock," He demanded as He spanked my pussy.  

Even though I was limited by my position and the angle, I gave it my best effort, taking him deep into my mouth. The more I sucked the closer to my clit the blows got. Somehow He maneuvered so that I was able to swallow his entire length. As He slid down my throat, He tapped the crop on my clit.  I lifted my hips as much as the restraints would allow, desperate to cum.  He fucked my mouth, his cock sliding down my throat until his balls were against my chin before pulling out and beginning again. As He used my mouth he began lightly tapping the crop on my clit. 

"Such a good little slut. Suck that cock.  You want to cum, don't you?" He asked. 

With a mouth full of cock my response was garbled but He knew what I wanted.  Rubbing the crop over my clit He watched as I wantonly thrust my hips against the restraints. I was desperate to cum.  He began to fuck my mouth in earnest, all the while teasing me with the crop. I was helpless to do anything except go along for the ride.  Just when I thought He was going to shoot his load down my throat He pulled his cock from my mouth and brought the crop down hard across my clit. I writhed in pleasure as my orgasm racked my body. 
 
While I recovered He moved in between my legs and yanked the ginger dildo from my soaked pussy. I whimpered, my pussy empty and aching.  Even though I had just experienced an earth shattering orgasm, I still wanted to be fucked. 

"Please, Sir. Please fuck me.  Fuck me."

He lined his cock up with the entrance to my soaked snatch and buried his cock balls deep in one stroke. He began to thrust his hips, his cock sliding in and out, hitting my cervix each time He bottomed out.  He fucked me hard and deep. I felt another orgasm building as He continued to fuck me. 

The words began to tumble out of my mouth.  "Fuck me, Daddy. Yes, yes, yes. Harder Daddy. Oh, fuck."

He picked up the pace as my orgasm swirled, inching closer and closer. The sounds of flesh smacking and the smell of sex filled the room. As I spiraled closer to orgasm He reached up and grabbed my nipples and tugged hard on them, pulling them up and away from my body. He pulled them as far as he could and then let go, only to repeat the action again and again. Just when I thought I was going to cum, He slowed his pace until the sensations faded and then started over. 

"You are such a needy, wanton little slut, aren't you?  You're so desperate to cum, aren't you?" He bit off as He slammed his cock into my pussy. 

"Yes." I moaned. 

"Say it," He demanded. "Tell me exactly who you are and what you want."

"Oh fuck, Daddy.  I'm a needy, wanton little slut. Please, I want to cum." I whimpered. 

He grabbed my nipples and roughly twisted them. "Cum for me, then. Cum like the needy, wanton pain slut you are."

His rough treatment of my nipples sent electric shocks to my clit and my pussy spasmed as I came for the second time. My head tossed from side to side as I rode the wave of orgasm that crashed over my body. I opened my mouth in a silent scream, unable to utter a sound. He continued to drive his cock into my slick channel over and over.  As my orgasm began to fade He found the hard nubbin of my clit and pinched it between his fingers. 

"Again, my little slut. Cum for me." He growled as his thumb danced over my clit. 

This time my orgasm slammed into me like a freight train. I writhed against the restraints as my body convulsed with pleasure. I barely had time to catch my breath before He was by my head, thrusting his cock into my mouth. 

"Clean it," He snarled. 

I licked and sucked my juices from his shaft. He groaned as I swirled my tongue around the meaty head. 

"Oh fuck yes, Baby Girl," He groaned. 

I continued my attentions, worshiping his cock with my mouth. After a few minutes, He popped his cock free and stepped between my legs. Grabbing the tube of lube from the nearby table He squirted some onto his hand and rubbed it on his cock and around my rosebud. I squirmed as his fingers circled my aching hole.  

"Please," I begged. "Please fuck my ass."

He rubbed his cock up and down my sex before pressing the head against my crinkle. I moaned as He slid in, inch by inch.  

"Fuck my ass, damn you," I cried out, forgetting my place. 

Reaching down, He undid the restraints on my legs and shoved them up into the air. This allowed him to bury his full length in my ass. Then He withdrew until only the head was inside and plunged his hard cock into me again. 

"Oh yes," I mumbled. "Fuck me, Daddy. Harder."  

He picked up the pace, pounding my ass. "So hot, so tight."

His pace grew frenzied and I felt his cock twitch as He blasted jet after jet of hot cum deep in my bowels. After four powerful orgasms I wasn't expecting to cum again, but feeling his cock erupt in my ass pushed me over the edge and I came a final time. 

"Oh damn Baby Girl. Milk Daddy's cock. Fuck yes," He bit off. 

My inner walls gripped him tightly, coaxing every drop of cum from his thick shaft. Finally, the waves subsided and his cock slipped from my ass. He undid the remaining restraints and then dropped a kiss on my lips. 

"Mine," He softly whispered against my lips. 

"Yours," I responded. 

Then, in unison, "Always."

*****

Thank you to JefferyB for proofreading and editing. 

Published 
Written by greeneyedkitty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments