Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lisa, Ch 2

"Lisa delves deeper into Dane's world."

20
7 Comments 7
35.7k Views 35.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
Lisa woke up wrapped in the softness of unfamiliar black silk sheets. Disoriented, she rubbed her eyes and tried to make sense of where she was. As she stretched her rested body, the events of last night flooded her memory.

Her pussy tightened, as she remembered what was done to her. Lisa's nipples hardened, and she automatically reached for them. Rolling them between her fingers, she felt electric jolts shoot from her nipples directly to her clit. When she started to slide her hand down to her pussy, she realized that she was not alone.

“No. No. No,” Dane said, gently bringing her hands out from under the covers.

The mysterious man had been watching her from the shadows of the dark room. He had moved to the side of the bed when she started to play with her nipples. Dane sat down on the bed.

“Have you any plans today and tonight?” he asked, lightly.

Lisa had thought that she would be escorted home and that would be that. So, she was surprised at his question. Pulling herself up to a sitting position, Lisa adjusted the sheet to cover her breasts. With a soft chuckle, Dane reached out and uncovered her.

“Such pretty tits should not be hidden,” he said, as pinched her nipple to make it harder.

Lisa sucked her breath in sharply, as he fingers tweaked her nipple harder. A small whimper escaped her lips. Dane watched her expression, applying enough pressure to make her whimper, but not cry.

Lisa felt the stinging pain. White hot pain streaked through her nipple and straight to her slit. Her pussy was literally dripping, as she left herself go to the pain. Who would have thought this powerful woman would have a strong submissive sexual side to her?

Dane let go of her nipple, and she felt the blood rush back into it. Lisa wanted to rub the pain away, but dared not. She watched him walk to the closet and open it.

“I have an outfit for you tonight. You have been invited to Aradia tonight. I have someone that wants to meet you,” he said.

“Who?” she asked.

“You'll find out soon enough. Now get dressed. It's late, and we need to be going soon,” Dane told her.

Lisa looked at the clock. She had slept until 2 pm. It was indeed late. She got out of the bed and went to take a shower. The bathroom was as sumptuous as her bedroom.

“These men really like the color black,” Lisa said, aloud.

She took a quick shower. Glad that she had shaved her legs yesterday, she got out and lotioned her body. Upon returning to her room, she noticed Kev sitting on her bed.

“Been told to get you ready,” he said, simply.

Bemused, she let him lead her to the bed, where he had her get to her hands and knees. Her pussy, clearly visible in this position, gaped open, and her tiny asshole flinched, as a cool breeze drifted past it. Her heart pounded. What was he going to do?

Kev rummaged around, before pushing her chest to the bed, leaving her ass up high. She felt a warm, syrupy substance coat her ass and pussy, then some cloth covered. It was then that she realized that Kev was waxing her.

Her body tensed in anticipation of the sharp pain that comes with this procedure. Kev rubbed a slippery finger up and down her slit, then propped a vibrating wand on her clit. Lisa arched into the vibrator, feeling the intense waves in her clit.

Kev watched for the signs of her orgasm. When she started bucked against the vibe and her pussy flinched violently, he pulled the skin tight and yanked the cloth and hair from the left side of her pussy and ass.

Lisa screamed out, as the waves of pleasure mixed with the scalding pain. She had never came like this before. It was like it was being pulled from her very soul. When Kev pulled the other side taut and pulled the cloth off, she tried to relax into it.

He turned off the vibe and applied a cooling lotion to her stinging, but bare skin. Lisa thought she was down, but apparently not. Kev squirted some lube onto her asshole. Using his finger, he worked it around her sphincter and just inside her hole.

Lisa groaned. Her hole burned a little from his finger, but it felt so good. She started to ride his finger, mentally willing him to put another inside her ass.

Kev worked another into her tight ass, scissoring his fingers to relax the tight ring of muscle there. She felt him pull his fingers out and place the cool end of a toy there. He pushed it in slowly, letting her adjust to the size.

Lisa felt like she was being torn apart. Her ass burned, and her eyes teared up. Kev kept pushing the cucumber sized butt plug up her ass, until she felt the flared base flush against her body. He helped her stand up.

Lisa felt full. He lifted her foot to the bed and opened her pussy. She tried to see what was in his hand, and blanched when she saw the metal clamps.

She felt the cold metal on her labia, shortly before he clamped it onto her clit. It was so tight that she wondered how she was going to walk. Kev assisted her into a harness. Pulling it up and over her slim hips, the leather strap secured the butt plug in place and rubbed over the clamp.

He stood up and surveyed his work. Making an adjustment to the harness, he exposed the clit clamp, relieving some the pressure on it. Lisa sighed in relief, but only for a moment.

Silently, he clamped two more clamps to her nipples, and then laced a delicate chain through them, finally clipping it to her clip clamp. Kev stood back and pulled on the chain. Lisa felt a red flame course through her clit, up to her nipples, and back down to her pussy. The last item he put on her was a ornate collar. He threaded the chain through a hoop on the front of the collar and padlocked it shut.

Kev turned to leave the room. Yanking on the chain, he forced her to follow him. Lisa felt a million different sensations all at once. With each step, the plug in her ass moved back and forth. It felt like she was fucking her own ass gently. Every time Kev pulled the chain, her nipples stretched, and her clit throbbed.

They made their way downstairs to where Dane was waiting for them. Draping a long coat over her shoulders, Dane escorted both of them to a limo waiting just outside. Kev got in first and sat on the seat facing the back of the car. Dane assisted Lisa inside, but made her kneel on the floor board, then got in himself.

Knocking on the ceiling, he signaled the driver to start the trip. He nodded to Kev, and Kev proceeded to remove the coat. Lisa's eyes widened, as she looked at the muscular man. He was wearing a pair of black leather chaps. His cock and balls were bare of hair or clothing. A thick rubber cock ring cradled his package, making it stand erect. Lisa smiled inwardly at the fact that she was not the only one with a full ass.

“Suck his dick, luv,” Dane said, “and keep that ass high up in the air.”

Lisa, thrilled to be doing something, leaned forward and rubbed her face all over his swollen cock.

Emily_CoopersTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_CoopersTS

Using the flat part of her tongue, she licked up his shaft and around the purple, plum shaped head. Lisa bathed his ball sac with her tongue, sucking one testicle in her mouth.

“Such a pretty sight. Your bare ass and pussy up in the air and swollen,” Dane commented, as he ran his hand down her ass cheeks.

Lisa took a deep breath and engulfed the head of Kev's cock, sucking the tip like a straw. Her head bobbed up and down, in rhythm with the motion of the car. Dane's hands felt good on her ass, rubbing it gently. Occasionally brushing over the butt plug, he wiggled it, causing her to gasp.

“Swallow it, my pretty little cocksucker,” Dane urged.

Lisa felt Kev prod the back of her throat, trying to push past the bony part of her mouth. She gagged slightly, as he probed deeper. Dane, impatient with her hesitancy, slapped her ass.

Lisa's screech was muffled. Her throat relaxed, as she tried to yell. Kev pushed his monster dick down her throat and began to fuck her face.

Panicked by the sudden lack of air, she started to thrash about. Dane kept up the sharp slaps to her ass cheeks, as Kev pulled out of her throat. She gulped air, tears streaming down her face. The smacks to her ass left the skin red and hot. Her pussy was tight and slippery. Her clit, trying to swell, throbbed inside the clamp.

Dane increased the pace and strength of the slaps, and Lisa felt the pain double. She sucked Kev's cock frantically, as the pain melted away. Wave upon wave of pleasure coursed through her pussy and ass, as she came.

“Enough,” Dane ordered, pulling her back up by her hair.

He pulled her all the way up and against his chest. Turning her head to the side, he kissed her swollen, red lips, then pushed his tongue into her mouth. Lisa tried to imagine what she looked like at the moment. A dark haired beauty, with her nipples clamped tightly, kissing her dominant man.

Dane's cell phone rang.

“Yes...Ok...tomorrow then, my friend,” he said, simply, “Driver...head back to the house. Change in plans.”

Upon returning to the house, Dane escorted both of his slaves to his dungeon. He chained Kev's hands above his head, stretching his muscular body. Kev, knowing the drill, spread his legs open and waited for his Master to shackle them tightly. He knew what was coming, and a thrill went through him. It had been a long time since he had gotten to ride the machine.

Lisa watched, as Kev was trussed up. His arms straight above his head. He was leaning against a bar, his ass poking out. Dane chained the big man's legs open, and then pulled a machine up to him. Her eyes bulged at the size of the cock on the piston. Dane pulled the butt plug out of his slave, and Lisa's pussy juice literally ran down her leg, as she saw how wide open his hole stayed.

Kev stood on his toes, as Dane worked the fake cock up his slave's open ass. Turning it on low, the dildo slowly fucked Kev. He, then, placed Kev's cock into a sleeve that seemed to squeeze and roll over his shaft.

Lisa heard Kev's deep groan. As he tried to thrust with the sleeve, the dildo in his ass slowly rubbed over his prostate. Dane gagged the big man with an orange ball gag and turned the machines on high.

Dane left Kev to his torment and returned to Lisa. Leading her to a leather bound table, he helped her onto the top. Securing her hands to the corners of the table, he returned to her ankles and chained them to a spreader bar. Lisa felt her legs elevate, as he hoisted the chain up high.

Her ass was at the edge of the table, and her legs were spread wide open. Without a word, he unbuckled the harness and removed it. The butt plug that she had grown accustomed to flared to life, as he started push it and out of her ass.

Lisa gasped, as her pussy drenched and her ass burned. She screamed out loud, as he pushed two fingers into her sopping cunt and began to finger fuck her roughly. She couldn't move, as much as she tried to hump his hand.

“My, my, my. Someone has a hungry pussy. I think I might feed it some meat,” he growled.

Lisa could hardly catch her breath. Her pussy clenched and relaxed, wanting to be filled. She felt the head of Dane's cock probe the moist opening of her cunt.

“Please. Oh, Please,” she begged.

“What do you want?” he teased, his dick rubbing over her clamped clit.

“Your cock! Fuck me, please,” Lisa cried out.

Dane pushed into her slit in one thrust. She felt his balls slapping her ass cheeks. Lisa looked over at Kev. His eyes were glazed, and the veins were standing out. The man's muscular body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat. His hands clenched in their bonds.

Dane's cock rammed her tight hole, and he knew she was close. He could feel her pussy rippling around his shaft, almost like it was sucking his dick. He reached around and pulled the butt plug from her ass, and she literally howled in pleasure.

“Cum for me, my perfect, little cocksucker,” he whispered.

Lisa could not stop watching Kev. He was close to cumming. With a muffled shout, he exploded, and Lisa watched his cum spurt out from the end of the tube. Jet after jet of silvery cum drained from the man, and then he slumped in his bonds, the machines still working his genitals.

Watching Kev cum was too much for Lisa, and she screamed out, “I'm gonna cum!”

Just as she exploded in a fiery orgasm, he reached down to the chain and yanked the clamps off all that the same time. The blood rushed back into her nipples, which felt like they were on fire. Her clit, now unbound, swelled and throbbed, sending her into a series of multiple explosions.

As his lovely slave came all over his cock, Dane felt his balls tighten and his cock swell. The familiar rush of hot cum surging up his shaft made him want to thrust deeper and harder.

“I'm gonna cum, luv,” he said, breathlessly, then pulled out and shot his hot load all over her chest and pussy.

Dane rested a moment on her chest, his sperm smeared between them, before getting off her and righting his clothes. He went to Kev and turned off the machines and unchained him. Helping his friend to a nearby couch, he let Kev rest and clean up at his own pace.

Dane returned to Lisa and looked down at her. Her nipples were bright red and super hard. She was covered in his cum. Her clit pulsed. He adored the sight. Unchaining her, he took her back to her room.

“Take a short nap, luv. I'll be back soon. I'm dying to eat that beautiful pussy of yours,” he said, closing the door.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments