Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lisette's Submission, Chapter One

"Lisette obeys her master in a car at night in Paris."

3
0 Comments 0
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
We are parked on a street in Paris at night. The streetlights bathe us in a yellow glow. I am on the driver’s side, you are next to me. It is an old Packard, in excellent condition and it has a wide bench-style front seat covered in soft leather.

You are wearing a black cocktail dress; the neckline reveals your full bosom and it comes to a few inches above your knees. Seamed stockings, a garter belt, thigh high boots and an exquisite black lace bra and panty set from the finest lingerie shop in Paris complete your outfit. We have returned to the car after a cocktail party given in my honor by my publisher. You had two strong martinis.

“Take off your dress.”

“Right here, baby?” you reply with a sexy twinkle in your voice.

“Yes, do it, now!”

You pull the hem of the dress up your thighs, then scootch forward to bring it to your hips. You can feel the soft leather on your ass and thighs, and you pause to enjoy the sensation.

“Keep going.”

You pull the dress over your head, fold it and place it on the back seat. I look over and feast on you.

I put my right hand on your left thigh and barely, imperceptibly, tug it in my direction. You instinctively spread your legs open . We need no words, no urging, not even an insistent touch. We are fully present with each other.

“Kiss me, slut.”

We kiss passionately, our tongues dancing against each other. I move my hand up to your panties, feeling the heat and moistness of your pussy right through the lace. I rub your clit through the scratchy lace and you start moaning and writhing against the car seat. I flick your clit with my index finger, then rub it in circles pushing against it harder and harder. Your breath comes quickly, the little moans escaping from your lips. I get you close to orgasm, then slow down my caresses, not letting you cum yet

“Take off your panties,” I order.

You hook your thumbs into the sides of the underwear and slide them down your legs, lifting first one foot then the other until they are free from your body. You fold them and reach back to put them atop your dress. The streetlights illuminate your creamy white thighs. You rub your hands slowly down them from your hips to your knees, back and forth a few times.

“Spread your legs wider.”

You comply with my command and I can see your perfectly waxed cunt glistening. Do I see a drop of pussy juice on the edge of your lips, or is that wishful thinking? You run your fingertips up and down your slit. You are hungry, eager for sex.

The people walking by on the street can see us; you notice some of them glancing in and your hands move to your breasts. I pull your hands down.

“Let them see,” I say. “Get on your knees on the seat, slut, with your face to the passenger window.”

The great thing about these big old cars is that there is plenty of room for all kinds of sex. I remove my pants and get behind you. I run my hands across your back slowly and gently, reaching under to touch your breasts. I find your left nipple and squeeze it through your lace bra, softly at first but increasing the tension until I feel you shudder and a tiny gasp passes your lips. I push my right hand between your body and the seat back and grasp your other nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I pull on both of them and your ass pushes back against me, grinding slightly, eager for my cock.

I let go of your nipple and grab my cock in my left fist and rub the head up and down the length of your wet sex.

“Please fuck me, sir. Please shove that cock inside me.”

“Inside where?”

“Inside my cunt, please, oh please.”

I shove my cock roughly all the way into you. Moaning loudly with pleasure, you urge me to fuck you harder, deeper. I put my hands on your shoulders and fuck you with a steady rhythm, varying it periodically. When I sense you getting closer to orgasm, I slow down or stop. I will control when you cum.

After fucking you like this for five minutes or so, two men walk up to the car window and watch. You turn your head away, but I tell you to look up at them. I fuck you harder for our audience and you are quieter than usual. Don’t hold back your moans because they are there, I say, let them hear what a slut you are. I pull my cock out of your pussy and rub it on your clit, you moan and beg me to put it back in.

tsAdorableASHLEY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tsAdorableASHLEY



The two men have pulled out their cocks and are wanking them about a foot from your face, separated by the car window.

“Do you like their cocks?”

“Yes sir, I do, I love seeing other cocks in front of me while you fuck me.”

“What are they like?” I'm popping my cockhead in and out of your pussy, teasing you.

“One is quite long and as thick as yours. The other is about seven inches but as thick as a beer can.”

“Smile at them, lick your lips, nod your head, let them know that you are enjoying them watching.”

“Yes, sir”

I notice their stroking getting faster.

“Roll down the window.”

“No sir, I can’t, please don’t make me.”

I withhold my cock from your sex. It’s been 30 minutes since we got into the car and you haven’t cum yet. I spank you hard on your ass.

“Do as I say slut.”

“Please, sir, not this.”

“Do you want my cock back in your cunt; do you want me to make you cum?”

I slap your ass over and over, harder each time. You lean to the right, putting your weight against the seat back and with your left hand you crank down the window.

“That’s a good little slut.” I shove my cock back into your pussy.

“Tell them to come closer.”

“You two, my master says you can come closer.”

They shuffle forward, stopping when their cocks are a few inches from your face. Their cocks are coated with their spit and the noise excites you, makes you quiver.

“Do you like this?”

“Yes sir, you know how I like to see men masturbate, I love the sight of it, the sound of their hands sliding up and down. But I'm still shy sometimes," you say, coyly.

“Speak to them, tell them how nice their cocks are, how big they are.”

"I can't sir. Please don't make me do this."

I pull my cock fully out and don't say a word. The loss makes you ache; you finally surrender.

“You boys have beautiful cocks, I love watching you jerk them off.”

They stroke harder. I reach under you and pull your bra down, exposing your tits. I cup your breasts and slam you harder. From your breathing and the wetness of your pussy, I can tell you are getting closer to cumming. I tell you I want you to cum like a slut, here on the street with strange men’s cocks in your face. You moan and say, oh my god yes, please.

I push you forward so that your head and tits are outside the window.

“Tell them to cum on your face and tits slut.”

“My master wants you to cum on me, on my face and tits.”

The one with the longer cock starts to grunt and he lets loose a huge load, hitting your face with a few spurts and then directs it to your tits.

“Talk to him,” I order you.

“Oh god yes, please cum all over me, cover my face and tits.”

You are ravenous, moaning and calling out for me to fuck you, fuck you harder, fuck you deeper. People walk by, either hurriedly, or lingering a bit to watch.

“I think the other guy is going to cum, sir.”

“Urge him on,” I say as I fuck you steadily, bringing you closer to orgasm.

“Jerk that cock off, cum on me, please cum on me."

The guy with the short, super-fat cock starts to moan and tells you that his load is cumming, that he has a lot and is going to cum on your face.

“Yes, please,” you say, “Cum on my face, give me all of it.”

He explodes with a loud grunt, I’m cumming, oh god, I’m cumming he says. I ram you harder and your orgasm explodes as his spunk hits your face in three, four, five spurts. It’s all over you from your forehead to your chin, dripping off onto the street and your tits.

As he started cumming, I rammed you super hard and your orgasm arrived like a tidal wave. Your body quivered and spasmed as you cursed the deity. I continued slamming your cunt deeply as he spewed on your face. Your orgasms rolled through you one after the other.

His friend has already zipped up, and he does the same after shaking the last drops of cum onto you. They walk away,

I pull out of your cunt and tell you to roll up the window. We both sit back. You have streams of cum on your face and running along your chest, on your exposed tits and on your belly. I tell you to rub it into your skin and let it dry. I look over at you and see you smiling. I know what my slut likes.

Published 
Written by njdom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors