Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Shop Of Whores

"A young man is seduced by an alien plant into taking over a strip joint/BDSM den."

27
10 Comments 10
607 Views 607
3.4k words 3.4k words
Competition Entry: Unleashed

Author's Notes

"In Hollywood, you write what’s called a treatment--a short narrative in story form--before you write a script. Here’s one that I’m working on. ( I mean, no one has ever made a film about a talking alien plant who seduces a young nerd into doing its nefarious deeds? And then made it into a musical? And then a movie musical? Right? I mean, right? )"

Eerie Music and Ominous Narration:  

“In an early year of a decade not too long before our own, humanity suddenly encountered a deadly threat to its very existence. And this terrifying enemy surfaced, as such enemies often do, in a most unlikely place ...” 

Nudnik’s Flower Shop on Scum Row shared a narrow alley with the business beside it, a low-rent strip joint called Aubrey’s Pleasure Place. The flower shop was not doing well; in this part of town, their main business was selling bouquets to pathetic men to give to the strippers, or their girlfriends, or both, in hopes of gaining romantic favor.  

(We don’t know if it worked on the girlfriends; we do know that the strippers would usually sell the blooms back to the flower shop for pennies on the dollar, which Nudnick would then re-use for other customers.)   

(The men need not have bothered. Most of those ... um, female entrepreneurs ... were perfectly willing to give the men very intimate lap dances for the US-backed green stuff in the small private rooms at the rear of the establishment.)  

The club wasn’t doing well economically, either; not on paper, at least. On those legal and financial papers, the club was owned and managed by Aubrey, a voluptuous peroxide blonde, but she was just a front for the true owner, Orvin Sadello, a de-licensed, perverted ex-dentist.  

His main source of income was criminal in nature; loansharking and money laundering. The strippers earned most of their money turning tricks on the side, and occasionally serving as Dommes or Subs for private BDSM parties in Orvin’s dungeon/apartment in the basement of the strip joint. 

The club and the dungeon were cleaned by Seymore, an eighteen-year-old bespeckled, nerdish assistant at the flower shop who supplemented his extremely meager income there with his janitorial duties at Aubrey’s. He had been an orphan taken in by Mr. Nudnick and he lived in a room above the shop.  

Seymore was obsessed by the beautiful, somewhat older Aubrey, who was as kind to him as the other women were contemptuous and dismissive.  

(Sometimes the dancers would cruelly cock-tease him with their uncovered tits and bare pussies while he cleaned the dressing rooms. Seymore was pathetic, pimply and poor; they had no time to waste on losers such as him.) 

Though Aubrey was cordial to the kid—hey, he scrubbed toilets and cleaned up the customers’ puke for next to nothing—she gave him no encouragement on the sexual front. The mature blonde did not strip or otherwise service the customers, but she was Orvin’s submissive plaything, often spending long, painful hours in extreme bondage in his sound-proof torture chamber, usually in the late morning hours when the club was closed.  

Enough with the exposition; on with the story: 

One day, after an unexpected solar eclipse, while looking for new plants to keep the flower shop running, Seymore came across an odd specimen in a vacant lot. It had a purple, fist-sized bud surrounded by green leaves; the bud had what looked like luscious human lips. He potted it and named it Aubrey Two.  

Seymore was tinkering with the plant in the back of the flower shop alone late one night; it seemed to be dying off, though he had tried every fertilizer and nutrient he could think of.  

Listening to the raunchy music and the vulgar catcalls from the club across the alley, he daydreamed of being with the real Aubrey. His virgin imagination was mostly limited to hugging her and holding her hand, but he was aroused, nonetheless. After jerking off, Seymore tossed his cum-filled tissues on the table next to the wilting Aubrey Two.  

At which point, the plant turned in its pot, bent down and used its “lips” to sniff the slimy tissues. Tiny tendrils emerged, scooped up the tissues and proceeded to lick them clean of the ejaculate. Seymore stared with fascination as the weird plant immediately straightened up and looked healthier. The plant then seemed to look at him and smile, its tendrils now waving as if to signal him for more jizz.  

After freaking out a bit, Seymore, being a young and healthy lad, was almost immediately able to rub out another one, this time gazing at the faux lips on the plant and fantasizing about Aubrey kissing him. The plant responded as before, seeming to grow a bit larger as it slurped up his man-juice. 

“Feed me, Seymore,” the plant said in a small, high-pitched voice. “Feed me.” 

Okay, at this point, the kid really did freak out, big time. He ran upstairs to his room, locked the door and consumed a half-bottle of whiskey he had taken from the trash of the club.  

The next day, he told no one what had happened, and placed the plant in the shop window to get it some light. All day, it did not speak or move; Seymore assumed he had hallucinated the whole thing. 

But, alone with him that night, Aubrey Two pleaded, “Feed me, Seymore,” in a tiny female voice. Grabbing some tissues, and his cock, he started masturbating. The plant, now the size of a grapefruit, shook its bud as if saying “no,” opened its “mouth” into a tempting wet circle and cried out in a more insistent voice, “Feed me, Seymore! FEED ME!”  

Checking the lock on the door, Seymore sheepishly put his semi-erect cock close to the plant’s lips, planning to jerk off directly into Aubrey Two. Several tendrils shot out, grabbed the base of the boy’s genitals behind his testicles and pulled his cock directly into its opening.  

An alarmed Seymore probably could have broken away, but the sensations rendered by the alien plant were immediately and literally out of this world. Seymore, who had never had a BJ in his life, didn’t know it, but he was receiving the best hummer ever in the history of humanity.  

Having consumed his seed the night before, Aubrey Two was now connected with the boy on a telepathic level, tapping directly into the pleasure centers of his brain. The plant also pumped hormones into his glands as it sucked the lad’s dick. 

Aubrey Two milked Seymore several times that night; the boy lost count in his hours-long daze. To keep him hard, the plant fed Seymore’s mind with visions of the target of his lust: the human Aubrey: 

- Aubrey on a dinner date with him, gazing lovingly into his eyes.  

- Aubrey in skin-tight clothes, kissing and rubbing up against him.  

- Aubrey stripping out of a slutty bra and panties, and then stroking his chest.  

Those were followed up by more outlandish fantasies, all provided by the plant. 

- Aubrey dancing at the club, with the stripper pole somehow working its way into her private parts as she writhed in pleasure.  

- Aubrey in some kind of sensuous, green body-hugging film that slithered around her naked body, wet and oily, only to wriggle its way into her pussy and ass, setting off waves of erotic convulsions in the woman. 

- Aubrey, naked and bound in the basement dungeon next door, sucking his now-substantial cock while being fucked and flogged by multiple versions of Seymore, all the while begging for more and more sex and torment in a frenzy of orgasmic energy.  

When he awoke from his dazed sleep the next morning, Seymore found that the plant had grown again; the bud was now the size of a grapefruit. He re-potted it in a larger container before going next door to clean the club.  

As incredibly pleasurable as it had been, Seymore wasn’t sure he could take another night like that without damage to his manhood. As he emptied the wastebaskets, he gathered up the discarded condoms that had been filled by the male clients the night before. Putting the various semen deposits into a jar, he saved them all for Aubrey Two. 

As the week went on, Seymore would get luscious blowjobs from the plant at night and supplemented his sperm with the juices of the club’s customers. After ingesting the additional DNA, Aubrey Two became fully sentient and started talking with Seymore, bringing him comfort, friendship and advice.  

“You need to assert yourself, Seymore,” the plant would tell him. “You’re a great guy, young and strong. Women love to be dominated by your big-dick energy.” 

The plant no longer needed to hold the boy in place or put him in a trance during their nightly sexual encounters. And sex it was; there was a spot on the base of the bud near the stalk that Seymore would rub with a little mineral oil; an erogenous zone like a clit that would give the plant an orgasm.

Or so Aubrey Two claimed.  

(The plant might have been faking. Women! Am I right?) 

During business hours, Seymore would continue to display the growing plant in the window of the shop, and although it moved only a tiny amount, and did not talk, the exotic flower attracted some attention and brought in a little extra business. Mr. Nudnick was pleased with the change in fortune.  

Seymore was also changing: his face cleared up, he discarded his thick eyeglasses, he stood straighter, and gained muscle mass. More importantly—at least to Seymore—his cock grew in length and girth. The dancers at the club could not help but notice the nearly constant. huge bulge in Seymore’s pants, along with his new self-confidence.  

(Being women of the world, they could tell it was not just a pair of socks stuffed in his pants, particularly after a couple of the ladies copped a feel and propositioned the now-attractive young man for a little freebee in the private rooms.)  

NatashaAnder1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaAnder1

Club-owner Orvin also noticed, and taking the lad aside late one night, forbade him relationships with the strippers. He was jealous, and besides, trysts like that would distract the whores from their work of earning him money. 

Uncharacteristically, Seymore stood up to the bully at which point Orvin pulled a pistol, threatened him with dismissal and violence, and demanded to know what caused the sudden change in the boy.  

Under duress, but finally relieved to tell someone his secret, Seymore took him over to the shop and showed him Aubrey Two, now the size of a basketball, explaining everything, including the amazing blowjobs.  

Orvin nearly jumped out of his skin when the plant called out, “Feed me! Feed me!”  He watched Seymore take out his dick and get it serviced for a few seconds before pushing the lad aside and sticking his own cock inside Aubrey Two.  

Like Seymore’s initial blowjob, the plant grabbed the man by the balls, holding him in place. Seymore watched Orvin’s face dissolve into a dazed, imbecilic grin of ecstasy.  

That must be what I looked like the first time that we did this, the boy thought. Seymore carefully removed the pistol from the hand of the entranced criminal.  

In a couple of minutes, Orvin ejaculated into Aubrey Two in a wild spasm of orgasmic release.  Once the convulsions ceased, the man remained mesmerized, just standing and staring into space.  

Aubrey Two pulled its lips from Orvin’s cock long enough to tell Seymore, “You need to shoot him, lad. Use the pistol.” 

Seymore looked at the gun in his hand. “I can’t do that.” 

“Sure you can, kiddo. I read this guy’s mind. He was planning to shoot you. He’s a real bad dude.” 

Seymore protested again. 

“I could make you do it, Seymore,” growled the plant. “You know I could.” 

Seymore gulped. He knew the power Aubrey Two had over him.  

“But then,” the lad whispered, “I wouldn’t like you anymore. I’m the only friend you’ve got in the whole wide world.” 

The plant paused and finally said, “Point taken, kid. Tell you what, you take his keys and let yourself into his dungeon. I’ll take care of everything on this side.” 

Seymore started to protest, but the plant assured him that he really needed to go, and then went back to suck on the villain’s re-expanding dick for another load. 

In the dungeon, Seymore found, cruelly suspended by ropes in bondage from the ceiling, a buxom blonde clad in a leather blindfold and nothing else.  

She was hanging horizontally, face down, her wrist and ankles in leather cuffs over her, connected to the ceiling by chains spread several feet apart. The only support for her torso was a dull metal pole that rose from the ground into her belly. 

Her large breasts, dangling towards the ground, had turned blue from the cords wrapped tightly around each of their bases. Aubrey was sweating and moaning in her suffering; she had to have been hanging there for at least a couple of hours. 

Hearing someone come in, she called out plaintively. “Oh, please Orvin, please release me so I can service you. Or fuck me where I hang. I can’t take much more of this.”  

Without speaking, Seymore walked around the woman of his dreams. When he got close to Aubrey’s splayed legs, he heard a faint buzzing coming from inside her bald and glistening vulva. Orvin must have had inserted vibrating eggs inside her before he left to confront the young man; a short string dangled from her pussy lips.  

Seymore realized that Aubrey must have been on the edge of orgasm the whole time.  

“Please,” she whimpered, “this is too cruel, even for you, Master. Take me now and end this.” 

Seymore’s thoughts were racing. Here was the woman he desired, bound and helpless. He could release her and cover her nakedness, explain that Orvin was no more, then comfort her and be her hero. Or he could take advantage of the situation; she was asking to be ravaged.  

The old Seymore would have done the former; the new Seymore, on the other hand ...

He gave Aubrey’s bare butt a hard slap and moved around to her face. He had dreamed of a blowjob from the woman, and this time, dammit, he was going to get it. He stripped off his pants, took out his raging erection and plunged it into the blindfolded woman’s mouth.  

Aubrey gasped and gagged. She did her best to accommodate his hard cock and deepthroat him, but after a minute, Seymore withdrew in frustration; he was used to the amazing blowjobs from an alien plant that monitored his every thought and sensation; an extraterrestrial BJ machine that didn’t need to breathe or rest.  

“Oh God,” Aubrey choked and gasped, “you’re not Orvin. That’s not his cock. Too big, too hard. Where’s Orvin? Is Orvin here? Oh, please don’t hurt me.” 

Seymore bent over, grabbed her hair and snarled into her ear, “Orvin’s not in the picture anymore, Aubrey. I’m not going to hurt you. But I am going to fuck you. Fuck you hard. Just like you want it.” 

“Yes, Sir,” she cried. “Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Seymore. Fuck me!"

He strode around her, ripped the eggs out of her vagina with a forceful tug, and proceeded to pound his cock deep into her wet pussy. Much better, he thought. 

TITLE CARD -- “One Week Later:” 

It was a busy Friday night. Seymore watched as the strippers tied up the newest group of male clients for processing.   They were now “Mistresses” at the revamped and renamed "Aubrey’s Dungeon of Delight."

Once the men were seduced into being bound to their chairs, Aubrey Two would be brought out to suck them off and turn them into compliant slaves. It gave the women—along with Seymore and his alien plant partner—control over the poor saps’ lives, minds, and money.  

For Seymore had found, after fucking Aubrey in the basement that morning, that his semen, delivered orally, anally or vaginally, turned females into mesmerized slaves.  

Once Aubrey’s mind had been remolded that day, she delivered the dancers one by one to the young man for servicing and conversion. It was not difficult, for it appeared that the newly handsome and seductive man oozed a pheromone that stimulated erotic responses in others. 

The same kind of sex scent seemed to emanate from every female whom he converted into being subservient seductresses. And the transformation for the women was not only mental; with each “injection,” the women grew shapelier, younger-looking, and more alluring.  

Thus, it was easy to entice men into the club and into bondage. The whores used kisses and caresses and the promise of even more delights, if only they would “trust” the Mistresses enough to be temporarily restrained. 

While Seymore was watching the women and Aubrey Two at work, he was plowing a young dancer named Billie from behind. She was bound, bent over a table in the back of the main room, her ankles strapped to two of its wooden legs. Her marvelous tits were sticking through a pair of holes in the tabletop, and another dancer was underneath, sucking those pert nipples and fingering her own pussy.  

Everyone in the building was enjoying themselves, except for:

Some of Orvin’s criminal associates had turned up the previous day, alarmed at the sudden disappearance of their partner. They were currently securely bound in the dungeon where Aubrey was personally seeing to their brainwashing. These were the men who had used her in the parties that Orvin had thrown; revenge was sweet.  

She was giving them the longest, most thorough cock-tease they had ever experienced.  By trial and error, she and Seymore had discovered that converting the hardest and strongest-minded men in town worked better after long periods of stress, both physical and erotic.  

Meanwhile, Mister Nudnik was across the alleyway in the flower shop. He didn't need to be converted by sex with Aubrey Two or the Mistresses; it turned out the greedy, perverted little bastard quickly joined the winning team on his own. As long as the money flowed, and he got plenty of chances to kiss and lick the feet of the dancers while he was being flogged, he contributed to the plant’s diabolical plan to conquer the world.

Aubrey Two had grown large enough to be split into cuttings that would grow on their own. Nudnik was preparing samples of the plant to be sent to other flower shops around the nation and the planet. The mini-plants would have all the knowledge and guile of the original, to spread their influence and make humanity slaves.

Together, Seymore, the original Aubrey and Aubrey Two planned to take over the world. And nothing would stop them! Nothing! 

FADE TO BLACK. AND A NARRATOR INTONES: 

Except that the alien plant had absolutely no resistance to the earthly bugs, funguses, blights, and diseases that over the millennia had set up a truce with terrestrial flora. In addition, the alien plant had evolved on a tropical planet, and the first hint of a frost killed Aubrey Two and the cuttings off.  

That’s why we don’t presently live in a world dominated by evil extra-terrestrial plants. 

MID CREDIT SCENE: 

We see that, once all the plants died off and its spell was broken, Seymore and Aubrey and the ladies of the club took the money from Orvin’s safe, skipped town, and started a luxury resort dedicated to swingers and hedonists, with plenty of promiscuous women and men to please every perverted palate.  

A real Slut-Resort. A large-scale Shop of Whores.

Published 
Written by KevinQuinn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments