Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Locked and Mysterious ~ Part 2

"Locked and denied, our protagonist awaits a visit from his new unknown key-holder."

19
6 Comments 6
14.1k Views 14.1k
5.7k words 5.7k words

The day dragged on and I tried to keep my mind off of the horrible situation. I watched TV and tried not to move around much, since every time I did, I felt the prison on my cock and the fear returned.

The device itself wasn't as uncomfortable as one might think. I mean, it definitely felt tight and restrictive, but as of now, it wasn't unbearable at least. Nothing was having its circulation cut off or anything like that.

A hard knock echoed through my apartment. I rushed to the peephole and spied a delivery guy.

I opened up and signed for the package: a cardboard box about the size of a briefcase.

I sat down and looked at it. It wasn't very heavy, but there were definitely things inside it. I almost ripped open the box before remembering to text the mysterious person back.

---

I got the package.

---

I figured the shorter and more to the point I phrased my texts, the less room for error. I was hopefully almost out of this situation; I just had to act carefully.

---

Good. Open it up. Inside you will find a few numbered boxes. Only open box #1. You will find further instructions inside. Understood?

---

Understood.

---

I pulled off the tape that sealed the box shut and opened it up. There were, in fact, several smaller boxes inside with numbers written on them in thick, black marker.

I pulled out 'box#1' and slowly unwrapped it.

Inside, was a piece of silver paper and a handwritten message on it. Under the message, were two thick leather straps with metal buckles on them and a pair of handcuffs.

What the fuck? Before I freaked out, I read the piece of paper.

     Instructions:

     1. Fasten the two leather restraints to your ankles.

     2. Lock one of the cuffs to your wrist, leave the other one free, for now.

     3. Text me when you have done this.

Was someone trying to kill me? Rape me? What had I gotten myself into? I thought about calling the police, but again, I worried that might end up being stupid, depending what this stranger wanted. But what if they wanted to hurt me or something worse?

I thought about it longer. If they wanted to kill me, wouldn't they have done it last night? I mean, I was incapacitated enough for them to lock this on me, they could have already done whatever they wanted to me, right?

Obviously, I couldn't be sure, but I decided they probably didn't want to hurt me.

I followed the instructions, taking the note and the contents of box#1 onto my bed. I sat down and slid the leather over my ankles. They were somewhat comfortable, but secure as hell. It made me nervous to feel their firm grip around my skin.

I checked the box four times; there was no key for the handcuffs inside. If I locked it onto my wrist like the note said, I wouldn't be able to get it off.

Of course, having a handcuff attached to my wrist was not as bad as a restrictive metal cage preventing me access to my penis. I took a deep breath and locked the cuff to my left wrist. I got my phone.

---

I opened the box and followed the instructions.

---

They didn't respond. I started to get worried.

Minutes passed and my chest started to fill with anxiety.

Finally, a message popped up. I read it, slightly relieved.

---

Want to know who I am?

---

Yes, please.

---

Unlock your door. Remove your clothes, then sit on your bed and wait for me to arrive. Understood?

 

---

I had no idea how to respond to this. At least I still had my hands free. I would be able to defend myself if need be.

---

Understood. Doing it now.

---

After I sent the text, I unlocked my door and got naked. But before I sat on my bed, I went into the kitchen and grabbed my large steak knife. I got on my bed and slid the knife into the drawer of my bedside table. Just in case...

I waited for what was to come next, trying to stay relaxed.

Another text popped up on my phone.

---

In case you are thinking of trying something stupid, I'll inform you of the truth. If I don't text one of my friends a certain code word in ten minutes, she will contact the police, who will be informed of your name and address. Understood?

---

What the? If something happens to them? What about me? I texted back quickly.

---

Understood.

---

A few minutes later, I heard my apartment door creak open and close. Whoever they were, they walked quietly, even on my hard floor. However, I heard the sound of their footsteps... it sounded like high heels.

When I looked up at the door to my bedroom, I saw who had been texting me. I saw... her.

She was by far the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. She was tall, especially with the thin, black heels under her feet. She had dark, sheer nylons that went up her thin legs and disappeared under a tight, black dress. Her gorgeous, long, chestnut hair shined, even in the shadow of my hallway.

I sat up in the bed as she stood in the doorway.

"That's enough," she warned. "Don't move another inch."

Her voice was more than enough to convince my body to remain still.

"Good, you have a metal headboard," she mused. "Put the cuffs around the bar and lock your other wrist up."

I hesitated and looked behind me. Then, back at the mysterious figure in my bedroom doorway.

"Can you just tell me why?" I argued, trying to sound diplomatic. "If I cuff my hands, I won't be able to defend myself. I'm not that stupid. You could just rob me or something."

She shifted her stance and leaned on her other arm as she pulled a long, silver necklace out from her subtle cleavage. On the end of the chain, was a key.

"If you lock up that wrist, I'll unlock your crotch," she explained, far too casually.

I weighed my options again.

"Or," she sighed, impatiently, "I can just leave now and I'll take the key with me."

"No, please," I mumbled, worried. "Fine, I'll do it." I looped the cuff in behind the headboard bar and snapped it shut on my other wrist.

I sat up against the headboard, my hands locked behind me.

"Good," the woman whispered, inching towards the side of the bed. Her shiny, thick hair bounced as she approached. "Show me. Come on, lean forward. Show me they're locked."

I leaned forward, rolling my eyes at how paranoid she was being.

She carefully leaned to the side and made sure my hands were securely fastened behind me.

"Now, what?" I asked, losing my own patience a little. "You unlock this?" I hoisted my hips up towards her, my limp penis slunk to the side, trapped inside its heavy cage.

The woman walked back around to the foot of the bed, watching me intently.

I felt so weak and vulnerable in her presence, especially being unable to free myself. Her faint, pink lips pursed themselves as she inspected me.

"Yes," came her response, finally. "You trusted me enough to follow my instructions, so I'll live up to my end of the deal."

She removed her necklace and sat on the bed, in front of me. She kept the key on its elegant, silver chain and placed it inside the lock. The mysterious, gorgeous woman turned the key, very careful not to touch my body or penis in any way, almost as if she was unhappy with all of it.

The lock popped open and I felt part of the cage over my privates loosen slightly.

"Ugh, thank you," I offered, trying to sound genuinely appreciative. "Can you take it off now?"

"Take it off?" she asked, seeming offended. "That wasn't part of the deal. I said I'd unlock you, that's it."

"Okay," I thought. "Whatever, then unlock these handcuffs, or give me the key so I can take it off."

She placed a finger in front of her mouth, signaling me to be quiet.

"Come on, I've unlocked your little cage, just wiggle yourself out of it," she encouraged.

I frowned. Her eyes were piercingly beautiful. If I wasn't so scared of getting out of this situation, I would be incredibly aroused and nervous of even being in her presence.

She remained stern, so I focused down on my groin. I wiggled and struggled, trying to shake the cage off my penis. But everything I tried was unsuccessful.

"Ugh, I can't!" I moaned, frustrated. "The lock bar is curved through both of the pieces, it won't come out. Come on, please just take it off me!"

The woman smiled at my predicament. She seemed to get a lot of pleasure out of this. Is that what this was all about? Was she some sort of twisted pervert who liked to do this to guys?

"I already warned you to be quiet," she cautioned. "This is your last warning. You may only speak when I ask you to. Otherwise, I will put that lock back on and you may never see me again. Is that understood?"

She spoke so softly and yet it carried a weight of confident dominance that scared me to my core. I found myself quickly nodding, desperate to show her that I understood the situation.

"Excellent," she purred, crawling right next to me on the bed. "Now, if you want me to do something for you, like pulling this lock off your cage and removing it from your cock, then you're going to have to do something for me. That sounds fair, yes?"

"Yes," I said, meekly.

"Good," she cooed, caressing my face with the back of her hand. Her skin was softer than anything I'd ever felt. "I want you to address me as 'Mistress' from now on. Understood?"

I nodded, worried. "Understood, Mistress."

"Now, what could you do for me, that would merit removing this device from you?" Mistress mused, folding her legs elegantly to her side. The black heels still sat on her nylon feet. "Do you find me pretty?"

"Hmm?" I choked, surprised, before swallowing the lump in my throat. "Yes, Mistress."

"Come on now. Don't just tell me what you think I want to hear," Mistress scolded, gently. "I want one hundred percent honesty from you all of the time. So, let's try again. Do you find me pretty?"

"Yes, Mistress," I urged. She smelled so good; it made it hard to focus. Not that I didn't have enough distractions already. "I mean it. You are extremely attractive and I find you very pretty."

"Ohh, thank you," Mistress smiled. She then leaned forward and got her lips right next to my ear. The feeling of her warm breath was unreal. I started to tremble as she exhaled. "I've gotten quite worked up from this whole ordeal with you," she whispered.

My mouth dropped as my brain tried to understand what was happening.

Immediately, I became aware of my cock. It was suddenly much more uncomfortable inside the restrictive device. For the first time since waking up with this thing locked on me, I realized it was so restrictive, it wouldn't allow me an erection. This was somehow even worse than I'd realized.

I was overcome by the urge to beg her to unlock me, but I knew that would only hinder my chances. Luckily, I was able to control myself.

"What about you, hmm?" Mistress asked, softly into my ear. "I wonder how horny you are. When was the last time you came, hmm? Remember, we are being one hundred percent honest."

I thought back, focusing my memory. "Two days ago, Mistress," I said, feeling a little awkward about it.

"I see," she sighed, running her hand up and down my stomach. "And how did you orgasm?"

I felt my face become red. My chest was tight and her stroking my belly wasn't helping.

"Come on," she encouraged. "There's no reason you should be shy about that. Not when you're already all presented for me like this."

"I did it myself," I admitted, humbly. "Mistress," I added, as her fingernails pinched my skin sharply.

"Interesting," Mistress moaned. Her other hand slid up her nylons and disappeared under her dress, between her legs. "Porn? Or did you just use your imagination?"

"Umm," I hesitated, shutting my eyes. "Porn, Mistress."

How much longer was she going to keep me like this? I wanted to ask her, or demand it from her, but I was careless enough to get into this situation and now I had to be patient to hopefully get out if it.

"Bad, boy," she teased, sitting up slightly. She lifted her dress up a little as she pulled a pair of black, lace panties from her waist. Carefully, she brought them down her nylon legs and slid them around her high heels.

However, she didn't leave them on the bed, or the floor; she teasingly dragged them over my metal cage and up onto my chest. I could smell their aroma as she slid them over my head and hung them around my neck. The warm scent emanating off of them was too arousing to describe. This woman was the definition of erotic beauty and she knew it.

"Tell me about the porn you last came to," Mistress demanded. She straddled me, careful not to touch my cage, or hips. "Come on, be detailed."

She then gently lowered two of her fingers to her crotch and began to play with herself as she waited for my words. I was so turned on I had trouble breathing.

"Uhh, well," I mumbled, nervously. "There was a woman, umm, two women."

"Keep going," Mistress instructed, slowly fingering herself in front of me. "You want to get unlocked, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," I begged, humbly. "Umm, one was a teacher and she was kind of, like teaching her student, how to, you know, please a woman and stuff."

"Is that what you like, hmm?" the gorgeous woman asked. "Watching a sexy, innocent girl learn to please a woman?" Her hand moved faster between her legs now.

"Yes, Mistress. I mean, it's one of the things I like," I explained, helplessly. My cock strained against the rigid, metal device. It wasn't quite painful, but it was definitely uncomfortable and made me feel desperate to get out of it.

"Do you know how to please a woman, then?" Mistress asked, her sweet breath all over my neck.

"I, umm, I think so," I declared, weakly. I tried to wriggle my hands free from the cuffs, but they seemed far more secure than I'd assumed.

"Mmm," Mistress giggled, mischievously. "Don't worry. We're going to find out."

She removed her hand from under the skirt of her dress and presented it to me. Her fingers glistened with her aroused juices. Their scent filled my head and overwhelmed my body. I thought I was horny before, but now I needed out. I needed to cum.

"Relax," Mistress calmed. "Be a good boy and relax. Does this turn you on? Hmm? Smelling a woman's pussy-covered fingers?"

"Yes, Mistress," I grunted, closing my eyes tightly. I tried to mentally remove myself from the moment; it was just too tormenting to be teased like this.

"Mmm," she moaned, giddily, waving her fingers in front of my lips and nose. "Would you like to taste me?"

I groaned in response and repositioned myself underneath her. Unable to get my desperate cock comfortable, I tried to be honest with her.

"I'm not sure, Mistress. I want to, but at the same time, I feel like that it's just going to make me more aroused and I don't know what you want from me, for me to get out."

"Hmm, I see," she said, reclining. "You've been fairly well-behaved, considering everything going on today. Perhaps I should enlighten you on the situation, a little. Would that help?"

"Yes, Mistress," I gasped, relieved. "Thank you."

"I wouldn't thank me yet, hun," she teased, putting her moist fingers back inside her pink slit.

The way she spoke to me, made me feel like I needed her. I had never felt so lucky and loved, despite the ridiculous predicament I was in. The scent of her panties around my neck continued to make my mouth water and I yearned to touch her body; any part of it.

"Before you left the bar last night, I spotted you and got you even drunker than you already were," Mistress explained, masturbating to her words. "We got in a cab and came here, where you promptly passed out. I then sized your cock and balls and locked an appropriate chastity device around them."

Abbyysaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abbyysaenz

She smiled as she watched my disturbed reaction. Her mouth dropped open, as her fingers seemed to hit the right spot inside her.

"I bet you're wondering why I did this, hmm?" Mistress asked, clearly approaching an orgasm. Her voice started to tremble slightly as she spoke. "I'm tired of dating men; at least, the old fashioned way. I've found this method to be much more effective at not only having a great sex life but also cutting through all the bullshit. This way, I can get to know who the man I'm dating really is. I mean, we've just met and look how honest you've been with me already."

She started to moan on top of me.

I wanted to touch her and fuck her so badly I was becoming wild. It didn't seem to matter that I had no idea who this gorgeous, crazy woman was.

Her wet pussy started to drip its honey down onto my locked cock. It was possibly the most agonizingly frustrating thing I'd ever felt. Her sweet nectar seeped through some of the metal casing and dappled my trapped manhood.

"Oh, god," she whined, removing her fingers from her sweet femininity once again. "I want to cum. Do you want me to cum?"

"Yes, Mistress," I gasped, overwhelmed by her dominance and beauty.

"Does being all locked up like this while I drip and moan in front of you make you horny?"

"Yes, Mistress. Very," I conceded.

She placed her moist, elegant fingers into her mouth and sampled them with her tongue, before sliding them back between her nylon legs.

"Tell me what you're feeling," she instructed, high on lust. "Tell me how badly you want to be unlocked."

My mind was empty as the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, made love to herself on top of me. I wanted to scream and cry at the same time. My swirling emotions were dwarfed by the aching need surging through my groin.

"Oh, god, I need you to let me out of this thing," I begged. "I feel like I'm going to lose my mind, I feel so frustrated. You are so fucking sexy, I want to get hard for you, and I so desperately need to."

Mistress leaned forward, pressing her chest against my face as she groaned from the pleasure growing between her thighs. I could hear how wet she was and it was one of the most erotic things imaginable. It was the sound of wet gratification: the kind only possible during an extremely kinky act.

"I feel so swollen and trapped in this cage you've locked on me, please," I continued, trying to get her off with my words. "A man's cock isn't meant to be contained like this. It's so unnatural and stressful that it makes me want to beg and do anything for you."

"Oh, fuck," the woman moaned, loudly into my ear. "I'm going to come."

She bounced rhythmically as she rode her fingers. Again, I felt her hot sweetness drip out of her sex and onto my stomach. I wanted to lick and drink it up. I wanted to break free from the cuffs, rip the cage off my cock and push inside her. I wanted to make her scream in ecstasy.

Mistress convulsed and her knees tightened their grip on my body. Her mouth fell open and locked in a state of aroused bliss as I imagined she was being overcome by orgasmic delight.

She panted and sighed and then brought her fingers up between our faces. I watched her slick beauty drip down the sides of her digits. The scent of this woman's satisfied cunt was the most arousing thing I'd ever experienced. It was pure euphoria being shot into me. My hips writhed for attention.

"No, no," Mistress teased, strictly. "My pussy is not for you... you haven't earned that."

She smiled, cruelly, and then admired the taste of her fingers as she ran her tongue up and down them.

"You've been good for me today," she commended, sucking her fingers clean. She slowly returned them to her satisfied mound. "You've done what I've asked, and even though we've just met, I feel I can trust you."

She paused and gave me a stern look of elegant dominance, which almost stopped my heart.

"Can I trust you?" she demanded to know.

I wondered how a woman so beautiful, graceful and feminine could seem so fearsome.

"Yes, Mistress," I promised, knowing that I would not disobey her wishes, as long as she remained honest with me.

"Good boy," she said, warmly. She grabbed me by the chin and held my face straight ahead, then leaned in and pressed her lips to mine.

It wasn't a long kiss, but it made me feel a hundred different waves of excitement.

"I'm going to reward you for following my rules so nicely today," she explained, moving her way down my body. "That's how I like to do things in my relationships."

Mistress picked up my swollen, trapped privates and inspected them lovingly. She put her fingers on the lock and I felt a surge of hot excitement shoot up into my belly.

"I like to reward good behavior," she said, sliding the lock out from the device. "And punish bad behavior."

She removed the heavy, metal pieces off my desperate shaft.

"I'm going to keep the base plate on for now, because you're a little too excited for me to easily remove it," she explained. I could care less; I was in heaven.

I groaned with relief as I felt my cock stretch out. Immense, pleasurable excitement warmed its way quickly down my shaft as it swiftly stiffened.

"What do you say?" Mistress questioned, severely.

"Thank you, Mistress!" I whimpered, overcome with horny excitement.

"You're welcome," the woman smiled. "Now, close your eyes. If I see them open, I stop what I'm doing. Understood?"

"Yes, understood, Mistress," I said, almost gasping. I slammed my eyes shut.

I tried to get comfortable and adjusted my legs so there was less strain on my cuffed wrists. Also, this way, I got more leverage into my groin, so I could thrust.

I felt the gorgeous woman's hands tease the inside of my thighs. My hard member begged for attention: flinching and bouncing.

"Feel how wet I got from seeing you all caged up and denied like that," my mysterious mistress invited.

I then felt her hand touch my stiff, swollen cock. Her fingers all slathered in slick, luscious juice from her pussy. The sensation almost immediately put me over the edge. I'd never been teased and turned on like this before and I felt myself slipping away in the moment.

"You were so patient as I played with myself right in front of you," she teased, slowly dragging her wet fingertips up and down my shaft. "I like when a man can be patient."

I moaned gratefully as she continued to stroke me. She slowly increased the speed of her hand and intensified its grip, controlling me completely.

"You better not cum without asking for permission," Mistress instructed, coldly.

She removed her hand briefly, and then returned it with even more of her naughty, aromatic lubricant. "But, remember not to speak unless I ask you a question. I'm only reminding you of this, this one last time, because I'm nice and because we've just met. Plus, I know horny boys like you have a hard time remembering things when you're so worked-up like this."

Mistress tightened her grip some more and I squirmed as my groin tightened with the urge to come.

"Of course, we'll work on making you better at that, over time."

Knowing I wasn't allowed to speak, I began writhing with anxious excitement. Moaning loudly, almost in a panic, I tried to let Mistress know that my need to come was getting urgent.

"Would my little prisoner like to come?" she asked, coldly.

"Oh, yes, please, Mistress!" I whined, desperate.

She stared right into my eyes, silent as she worked my swollen shaft with robotic precision. I was afraid to maintain eye contact with her, as she just felt so above me in every way.

Waves of building pleasure made me tremble as they worked their way though my groin, belly and into the base of my manhood. I knew I wasn't going to be able to resist the impulse to come much longer. I truly didn't want to disappoint the devastatingly pretty woman treating me to pleasure unlike anything I'd experienced before.

"Well," Mistress contemplated, slowly bringing me to the edge with her wet grip. "Is there something you'd like to ask me, then?"

"Please, Mistress," I begged, trying to stop myself from exploding. "May I please come?"

I closed my eyes and prayed for her quick, positive answer. I was about to slip over the edge. I could feel my incredibly stiff tip begin to throb and leak.

The handcuffs dug into my straining wrists behind me. It was a painful sensation, which I tried to focus my mind on instead of the intense pleasure I was torturously being subjected to.

"I want to let you," she began, slowing the rate at which she stroked me. "But, I'm worried you won't properly appreciate this gesture."

I was about to promise her that I would, before realizing I wasn't asked a question. It was taking every ounce of willpower I had not to cum in her elegant hand. My cock throbbed with desperate arousal, pleading for orgasmic release.

"Open your eyes and look at me," Mistress instructed, harshly. "How will you repay this gesture if I give it to you?"

"Anything, Mistress. I'll give you whatever you want from me. I'll do anything. Please, I can't hold on any longer."

"We'll see," she whispered, almost to herself. She tightened her grip and erotically fucked me with her hand.

"Ohh!" I yelped, loudly. I felt an almost painful stripe of desperation rip through my belly as I tried to resist letting go. Every naughty thought I'd ever had flew through my mind, trying to incite an orgasm. I whined loudly and felt pathetic, as I knew I was about to helplessly ejaculate.

"You have permission to cum."

The words rang through my head in glorious wonder. At first, I was in disbelief, worried I might have imagined them. But, Mistress' hand intensified its motion and I felt the incredible surge of pleasure trigger.

"What do you say?" Mistress demanded, moving her other hand above my tip.

"Thank you, Mistress!" I wailed, immobilized by the overwhelming, heroin-like sensations shooting through my lower half.

She squeezed harder as I started to evacuate my pent-up excitement in powerful spurts. Mistress had pointed my cock back into my direction and I was soon covered in my own hot, sticky residue.

As soon as it was over, I had the most intense urge to cry and be held by this indescribably beautiful woman. But, this wasn't going to be the case, despite the fragile emotions bubbling up behind my eyes.

Mistress got off the bed and stood, elegant as ever, on her high heels. "I'm going to leave now. But first, I'm going to give you a choice," she explained, casually fixing her nylons.

My body was still reverberating bliss through every inch of my groin. I fought against the handcuffs, fantasizing about holding this gorgeous woman in my arms.

"Listen carefully," she informed. "I can leave now and take the handcuffs and that tight, little chastity cage with me, but I promise, you will never see me again."

The thought of never seeing this woman again scared me to my core. I needed more time with her. I wanted to be loved by her so badly. I yearned to be able to touch her perfect skin and smell her lovely, flowing hair.

"Or," she continued, calmly, like she was ordering a coffee. "I can lock you back inside the chastity device. If this is the case, I will come back and visit you again soon."

I felt my head get light as I thought over her offer.

"What will it be?"

I felt cold and scared sitting there, naked in front of her. I was covered in my own cum and cuffed in position. Would it be worth it to subject myself to more time inside this perverse device? I could still smell Mistress' delicious aroma from the panties around my neck. It was a scent I needed to experience again... I decided this couldn't be the last time I ever saw her.

"I want to see you again, Mistress," I said, humbly. "I can put that thing back on, if it means getting another visit from you."

"Very well," she sighed, collecting the unlocked pieces of my device from the bedding. "I'm sure you'll be able to clean this thoroughly, later. I'll send you something to help."

I watched silently as she bound my sensitive, limp penis inside the metal casing. She worked quickly, with an effortless precision. It felt unreal to be contained like this; to feel the control over my sex organ slowly taken away from me.

As she slid the lock through the thick, metal pieces, reality set in. Horror rushed up from my belly into my throat and I wanted to beg Mistress for help.

She clicked the lock shut and gave the whole thing a meticulous tug to make sure it was secure; it definitely was.

After giving my device a final, careful inspection, she reached around behind me and unlocked one of my hands.

"Don't move," she cautioned, backing away to the door. "I've left the key to your cuffs in there, so you can unlock yourself after I leave. I'll text you soon with regards to our next meeting. You better behave yourself, or I won't be coming back quickly."

Before I could say anything, Mistress disappeared from my apartment with a loud click of the door. I sat alone, frozen on my bed, covered in my mess. I stared down between my legs and wondered what I had gotten myself into.

~

I unlocked my other wrist and put all the bed sheets in the laundry. I made a mental note that I wanted my apartment to be impressively clean the next time Mistress visited me.

As I showered, I thought about the intensely emotional day I'd had. However, instead of thinking about how stressful and negative most of it was, all I could think about was her.

I felt like I loved her, in some twisted, weird way. Every time my eyes closed, I saw hers. The way she looked at me today, made me feel more human and vulnerable and alive than I'd ever experienced.

The heavy cage hanging around my genitals felt very unnatural, but I couldn't care less at the moment. I got a nice, soapy lather going and was able to clean it pretty easily.

If it allowed me to see Mistress again, I decided I could definitely get used to this.

~

I fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow, but woke up in the middle of the night. The familiar tingling of excitement between my legs drew my attention. Sometimes, if it was urgent enough, I would quickly rub one out and go back to sleep, satisfied.

As I became more conscious, I remembered, that wouldn't be possible. I noticed how intensely frustrating it quickly became.

My cock swelled inside the tight, metal shaft. It tried desperately to get hard. I used my hand to shake the cage, hoping to relieve some of the tension or make it more comfortable, but this wasn't the case. In fact, shaking and touching it only seemed to make it worse.

I quickly retracted my hand and rolled onto my side. God, I was horny.

For the first time, I really understood the weight of the situation I was now in. I had been in situations before where I was quite horny and couldn't relieve myself, because of where I was or something, but never for more than a day or two. The thought of being trapped in this and unable to scratch the itch that I knew would continue to grow with urgency scared me intensely.

It felt weird, trying to get my mind off of sex, but I was desperately trying to. It was odd to be worried about having sexual fantasies pop into my head. Also, it seemed to be an impossible task.

I didn't sleep well the rest of the night. My subconscious, I had no control over and it kept reminding me of the gorgeous woman who'd taken control of my sex organ and aroused me in ways I'd never imagined.

What would happen the next time she visited?

 

~Continued in Part 3~

Please check my profile for other books and stories, as well as sexy photo caption stories.

 

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments