Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust on the Beach -- Part 1

"What makes a woman crave another woman’s touch?"

47
34 Comments 34
24.8k Views 24.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Lorianna and Alexandria had been friends forever it seemed. They met on the beach back when lying out in the sun and flirting with guys had been their only concern. As teenagers, they would dream about boys and cars, discuss the latest fashions, and complain about how out of touch with reality their parents were. Separated by time and distance, their yearly reunions became cherished events. The weeks apart made no difference once they were together again. They were kindred spirits.

They could almost be twins actually. They both had red hair, although Alexandria’s had golden highlights that sparkled in the sunlight. They both had deep, blue eyes and soft pouty lips and were equally blessed with large, firm breasts; Lorianna’s with large pierced nipples.

Alexandria sighed as she recalled the many times she and Lorianna would sneak away on a walk down the beach to the pier. It was under that pier that they had practiced proper kissing techniques and, eventually, how to work each other into a frenzy. It was enough to make her wet just thinking about it!

The ring of the telephone brought Alexandria out of her reverie. She glanced down at the caller ID. It was Lorianna. She answered the phone anxiously; knowing that as soon as she did, the proper, reserved Alexandria would fade away and slutty little Lexie would emerge.

“Are you ready for me Lexie?” Lorianna asked in a sultry voice. Although she wasn’t really Lorianna anymore, she was Lori. Lori, who would make her forget that she was a mother, a wife, a teacher, and a respected community member. Lori, who would unleash the slut that was Lexie.

“Mmm hmm Lori, I am more than ready!” she answered with an equally seductive voice.

“Good! Be here at 10:00 A.M. And Lex,” Lori added, “don’t be late.”

Lexie found it somewhat amusing that she should be nervous as she knocked on Lori’s door. It wasn’t as if she didn’t know what to expect. Oh sure, there were times when Lori would surprise her with a new toy or suggest a new game. But, for the most part, Lexie knew that she would be submissive to Lori’s desires for the next few hours and they would both end up deliriously satisfied.

Lori was waiting for her on the rustic wood deck that overlooked the pristine sand where they had hung out together as teens. They hugged and laughed and spent the next few moments expressing their delight at being reunited. Then Lori’s expression turned almost instantly to one of lust.

“I have a lovely surprise for you Lex,” Lori purred. “Let’s go inside and start making up for lost time.”

Once inside Lexie noticed that there was a devious gleam in Lori’s eyes. It was the transformation that Lexie had experienced many times before. It made her wet just to think about Lori taking control over her body, drawing out her submissive side to enjoy and abuse.

“Take off your clothes, Lexie!” Lori suddenly demanded. “Strip for me so I can see your delicious tan lines.”

Lexie began to undress slowly, wanting to be seductive and tease Lori a little. Lori nodded in approval as she watched each garment peeled away unhurriedly. When the final piece of clothing hit the floor, Lori motioned for Lexie to come lay across her lap.

“Your skin is nice and golden brown from the sun,” Lori commented, “but your ass is in need of some serious color, slut!”

Lori’s hand smacked Lexie’s ass hard, causing her to cry out. Lori gave her several more swift smacks and then opened Lexie’s legs so she could gauge just how ready her little slut was. Lori probed Lexie’s wetness with her fingers and laughed.

“My god girl you get excited quickly! You really are a shameless little slut. Fuck Lexie, you are already dripping wet!”

Lori delivered at least a dozen more sharp, swift smacks on Lexie’s firm, round ass until the hot little slut cried out and begged to cum.

HattiCherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HattiCherry

Before Lori could even answer, Lexie’s body convulsed as she drenched Lori’s lap with her hot juices.

“Naughty little slut! You didn’t hear me say yes, did you?” Lori gave a wicked laugh. “You are the only woman I know who can cum without any direct contact with your pussy, besides me of course!”

Lexie slid off Lori’s lap and onto the floor, waiting for the next instruction. She knew Lori liked when she was naughty and didn’t listen. Lori enjoyed being the dominant one in this relationship. She always had. It was Lori, after all, that had convinced Lexie at 17 that they should do more than just kiss. It was Lori who helped her to discover and enjoy her submissive side. It was Lori who could make her do almost anything.

“Lexie,” Lori whispered, “I am going to have to punish you for not waiting to cum. I know you can’t help it, can’t control it, but that’s still very naughty of you.”

Lexie nodded, trembling not from fear but rather from excitement and anticipation. She knew that whatever Lori had in mind was going to be a glorious mix of pain and pleasure and would have her screaming and squirting like she always did. Just the thought of this almost made Lexie cum again.

Lori took out a satin sleep mask and slipped it over Lexie’s head, positioning it over her eyes as a blindfold. Then she led her to the bedroom where Lexie heard her shut and lock the door. Within minutes Lexie was tied to the bed, spread open for Lori’s use. She lay there, helpless, waiting to be teased and tortured. She knew Lori would not disappoint her. She always knew exactly how to make Lexie writhe and moan.

Lori took her time with Lexie, alternating between light gentle touching and rough aggressive squeezing. She teased her with soft strokes from a feather over every inch of her body and then put clamps on her nipples while she assaulted her pussy with a large vibrating dildo. She lightly teased her swollen pink wetness with her tongue, and then probed her tight ass with demanding fingers. The contrast was about to send Lexie over the edge, when Lori stopped abruptly.

“What? Why did you stop?” Lexie whimpered, her climax denied. “I promise I won’t cum without your permission. Please don’t stop.”

A wicked laugh escaped Lori’s mouth. “You have to earn it baby. You have to please me first. Then I promise to finish what I started.”

Lori repositioned herself so that she was straddling Lexie’s still blindfolded face. Lexie inhaled her scent as she waited for permission to taste her. The aroma of Lori’s aroused state was intoxicating and made her crave the feast she was about to enjoy.

“Use your magical tongue, you hot little slut! Make me cum good and hard!” Lori exclaimed.

Teasing Lexie had made her so damn hot she needed release! She lowered herself onto Lexie’s mouth and felt her exquisite tongue as it darted around her wet pink folds. It circled and danced and licked and drove Lori wild with lust and desire. She wanted Lexie to slow down and make it last, but she had gone beyond the point of being able to speak coherently. She needed to cum and she needed to cum now!

“God YES! Use that hot little tongue slut…make me cum!” Lori was grinding on Lexie’s face, unable to hold back any longer.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh GOD Lexie!” Lori cried out as she arched her back as spasm after delicious spasm shook her entire body. Her hot cum squirting out all over Lexie’s face as she tried desperately to catch as much of the sweet liquid in her mouth as she could.

As she caught her breath, Lori moved and bent down to taste herself on Lexie’s mouth. To her delight, she was treated to an erotic kiss in which they shared Lori’s delicious flavor.

Lori broke from the embrace and whispered into Lexie’s ear, “Now it’s your turn to squirm.”

(To be continued...)

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments