Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Malteasers

"Chained naked and looking for release!"

22
11 Comments 11
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Unleashed

“Do you trust me, Mal?”

I looked over at Tina, I couldn’t resist.

“Yes, of course.”

She had already pulled off my shirt and pushed me on her bed. She climbed on top of me, her red and black dress pushed up her bare thighs as her legs went either side of me. She pulled out a pair of handcuffs from the bedside drawer, taking my arms she clicked the first cuff in place on my wrist, pulled the chain through the metal bedframe, and restrained my other arm. I had the feeling she had done this before. She pulled my body down the bed, so my arms were firmly above my head with my feet dangling off the end, I kicked off my loafers, leaving my sockless feet hanging in the air.

Tina got off the bed, she looked mischievous and sexy in her red and black mini dress, her pale white legs were bare and her feet squeezed into red-heeled black stilettos. She turned her back to me and slowly unzipped her dress, the zip glided down her body, and her brunette curls flowed down the smooth skin of her back. She turned around and pulled the dress down to her ankles. Her breasts were firm with protruding bullet nipples. She had on a black thong, which covered the essentials and disappeared between her firm buttocks. She picked up a red silk scarf and put it around her neck, it fell down her chest and rubbed again her boobs.

“Mal, will you cum for me?”

“Definitely.”

“Will you cum for me when I say so and not before?”

“Whatever you say, Tina.” I wasn’t in a position to argue, and I wasn’t sure I wanted to.

Tina slowly climbed onto the bed and undid my jeans, hearing each button pop filled me with yearning and anticipation. I felt my cock harden as she yanked my jeans down my legs. She then wasted no time in pulling off my boxers too. My cock sprung up to attention as she pulled my clothes from my feet.

Tina looked up at me, she jumped up on the bed and started to rub her hand up and down my cock. She moved and started kissing my tip. Pushing my foreskin down with her lips, I felt my dick get consumed in her mouth. She sped up as her saliva ran down my shaft. She played with my balls as she sucked my dick raw.

It felt so good, she had a great technique, I was getting close, I was desperate to cum and I could feel pre-cum oozing out of me. She lapped it up and took me to the edge without finishing. Then she came up my body and slowly our lips met, she kissed me softly then hard pushing her tongue in my mouth, then leaned back and pushed her groin forward in my face.

I wanted to know what her pussy looked like and how she tasted.

She then moved down my body and got off the bed. She pulled out a Polaroid camera and moved back to my dick, she kissed my knob and clicked the camera at the same time. It fired out a black square which after a few minutes faded to a blurry picture of my erect penis with her lips on it. She put the photo on the bedside cabinet.

“Back in a bit,” she said walking out of the room.

“Hey, what do you mean back in a bit? Fuck, Tina, come back.”

But she was gone and all I was left with was a picture of my bollox. At this moment it occurred to me that maybe Tina was some kind of crazy. Bad thoughts started running through my head. No one knew where I was. I could die tonight, and no one would ever know. Or maybe they would. And that could be worse, to be remembered as the guy who died, naked, chained to a bed. Well, at least I would die happy. Maybe!

I didn’t know Tina that well. I met her through my friend Layla, she had gone to school with Tina. And it was usually some kind of event centred around Layla that I would come into contact with Tina.

Tonight, it was Layla’s birthday and a group of us went out for a Chinese. There were about twenty of us on a long table. I got stuck next to her cousin Rufus, who was a complete bore and there had been no escape. Tina was at the other end of the table with Layla, who I have to say looked beautiful tonight in a pink dress.

After the torturous meal, we all went for drinks. I decided to leave early and booked a taxi. My mobile buzzed I wished Layla a happy birthday and went outside.

“Taxi for Mal Sparrow,” a head hanging out a car window yelled.

“Yes, that’s me.”

“Mal, are you leaving, can we share, I am on the way,” Tina asked, running out after me.

That was a bit of a lie we went five minutes in the wrong direction to get to Tina’s place.

“Do you need to head off or would you like a drink,” she asked, as we drove up her road.

“Sounds good, I could come in for one.”

I paid for the taxi and followed her in. I must admit I had always had a bit of a thing for Tina. She was pretty but very sultry. She rarely smiled, but when she did the room lit up, probably because it happened so infrequently.

She lived on her own in a small one-bedroom house. In the dimly lit lounge, we sunk into her sofa with a bottle of red. We started kissing and I ran my hand along her legs. As we continued, I pushed my hand further up underneath her dress.

EmillyLoewe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyLoewe

“Shall we go upstairs,” she said.

“Ok, that sounds great,” I said, immediately moving my hand away.

And that is how we got to this point, naked, handcuffed, looking at a Polaroid. Five minutes passed and Tina walked back in.

“Where were we?” she quipped,

“Well, I haven’t gone anywhere,” I replied, rattling my cuffs.

“Don’t be an arse, Mal, it doesn’t suit. You want me to let you cum don’t you?” she said, timidly.

“Yes, sorry. I just wondered where you went.”

I wanted to be free from these cuffs, but I also wanted to fuck her so bad. That desire took over and my brain stopped being rational.

“I wanted to check in with Layla, and make sure she was OK,” Tina replied.

Tina swung her legs over my chest, she pulled her thong to one side. Her pussy looked inviting, a slightly pronounced labia with a patch of hair about her slit. She moved forward and started to massage herself. She spread her pussy open, I could smell her sex. Her pubic hair started to tickle my nose as she moved further up my body. She crouched forward and planted her cunt on my face. I had no choice but to kiss it.

I was swamped in pussy. I pushed my tongue deep into her hole and nipped at her clit. She was very wet and rubbed her kitty across my face smearing her fluid over my mouth, nose, and cheeks. She tasted so good I kept going, she yelped as her body quivered. She was cumming, I watched her close her eyes, and then pull away. She took a bunny vibrator from under a pillow and pushed it into her wet snatch. The little plastic bunny ears stroked her pea-shaped clit, she moaned and kept going. A gush of water shot out of her pussy, she pushed the vibrator in again and she squirted like a fountain. Her warm cum was running down my face and dripping off my nose. I licked my lips, her cum tasted like sweet honey.

“Let’s have some more fun,” Tina whispered.

“What did you have in mind?”

“You’ll see or maybe you won’t.”

Wet and exacerbated Tina pulled the scarf from her neck. She wrapped it around my eyes. I wasn’t sure if this was scary or sensual, but like a lot of things that had happened, I had no say in it, she was the boss.

“Are you ready for me?” she asked.

“Fuck, yes, let me cum for you,” I pleaded.

Her tits fell in my face, those solid nipples brushed against my lips. I reached out with my tongue and teeth clinging onto a breast like a suction. I was already hard; it didn’t take much to get me harder. She got off me and then I felt her get back on, straddling my waist.

She had obliviously taken her thong off as I felt skin on skin. I could still smell and taste her pussy as I felt my cock squeezed into her waiting wet hole. She rode me like a wild stallion. It wasn’t taking me long, I was finally close to my finale. My cock slid in and out of her pussy. Her hand pulled off the scarf.

I looked at the lightly tanned women riding me and the mess of dirty blonde hair. It wasn’t Tina I was fucking but Layla. What could I do, it was too late to do anything. I started to cum in her pussy, the wet release as my load shot inside her. Layla moaned, clearly reaching an orgasm at the same time. Tina stood against the wall in wet underwear and still in her heels watching avidly.

“I hope you didn’t mind our little deception, Mal,” Layla said, as she fell forward.

She undid the handcuffs and got off me.

“Fuck, ladies.”

I was spent, my arms ached from being chained to the bed. I ran my hands through my hair and caught my breath.

Layla slid on blue panties; Tina helped her back into her pink dress. She then slid her feet back into her cream mules. Tina passionately kissed her goodbye.

“Thank you for my birthday present, ” Layla said, kissing me goodbye.

I was lost for words. Layla rushed downstairs and I heard the front door slam then a car drive off. She was only here ten minutes she probably had the taxi wait while she fucked me. I went to retrieve my clothes.

“What are you doing?” Tina asked.

“I am going home.”

“But, you still haven’t cum for me,” Tina replied, pulling the clothes out of my hand.

 “You fucked Layla,” she said.

I was spent, this time I was going to think with my head and not my dick. It was home time. Tina pulled her soaked thong down her legs and kicked off her stilettos. Her pussy was inviting, and I was powerless. I fell back on the bed and within seconds she was on top of me. It wasn’t over until I could cum for her.

“I am going to cum for you, Tina,” I cried.

She twisted my face round and looked me straight in the eyes. Her red nails clamped my chin like a vice.

“Yeah, you fucking are!”

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments