Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master and us part 2

11
8 Comments 8
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Master turns back to the door and opens it...................................

Not daring to turn my head again all I hear is Master’s voice - the same tone he used on me.

"Go and stand in the middle of the room, now My slut."

She must have opened her mouth to say something to Master, as I hear His sharp reply,

"I did not ask you to speak slut, I told you to go and stand in the middle of the room, don’t make me tell you twice."

I hear my sister walk behind me; I know she’ll be standing in the same spot that I had been just moments before. Master speaks again,

"Lift your skirt." I know that He is doing the same to her as he had to me, making sure she has followed all of his instructions.

"Go and kneel next to your sister; I want to see my sluts side by side together at last."

She moves to the side of me and kneels down, almost touching me. I turn my head towards her and as I smile at her my head is suddenly pulled backwards, Master's hand in my hair.

"You were told to keep your eyes forward slut. Ii did not tell you to turn and look at her," He indicates my new sister, jerking my head towards her as He grips my hair. "You have disobeyed yet again."

"I’m sorry Master," I whimper as he pulls me to my feet by my hair and orders me to strip. Once naked Master drags me past my kneeling sister towards the bed.

"On the bed slut and into the whipping position – NOW! Turn towards your sister; make sure your eyes do not leave hers, understood?"

"Yes Master."

He turns to my sister and warns her to pay attention as she will be like this soon. I climb onto the bed on to my knees, lean forward with my arms out in front of me, crossed at the wrists, my back is arched so that my arse is high in the air and then finally, I spread my legs so that everything is on show for my Master. I turn my head towards my sister and our eyes lock.

Master moves away to the table where all his things are. With his back turned I give my sister a small smile. She returns it just as Master walks back to the bed. In his hands He carries His crop, paddle and my anal beads. He walks up behind me and places all the things next to me on the bed. I feel his hand on my arse… the first slap isn’t so hard, just a gentle sting. As Master carries on though, the slaps get harder and faster and land all over in random places. My arse begins to burn and then Master stops.

He runs His hands between my legs, "So wet aren’t you My little slut," Master says as he thrusts two fingers hard inside my pussy.

I cry out and almost overbalance as he pushes his fingers in and out, deeper and harder. He slaps my arse with his free hand as He says, "Don't you fucking dare cum, you dirty little slut." I start thinking of other things, trying hard to hold back my orgasm as Master relentlessly finger fucks me faster. Then suddenly He pulls out His fingers, making me cry out in frustration; again Master hits my arse hard.

I feel him spreading my juices over my arsehole, pushing a finger into my arse as he does. He picks up the anal beads and pushes them inside my pussy making sure they’re coated with my juices. Still looking at my sister I can see a slight worry in her eyes but also excitement. Master removes the beads from my pussy and His finger from my arse and then begins to push the beads into my arse, each bead getting bigger, ten beads in all. As Master pushes in the last (and biggest) a small cry escapes from my lips.

Looking at his handiwork I can hear the smile in His voice as He says, "Very good My slut, you may kneel up for two minutes. Move over and make room for your sister, you will share the next punishment together."

As I move across the bed I feel the string of beads moving inside me. I sit back on my heels - my arse is already sore. Master moves towards my sister and tells her to stand. She doesn’t move fast enough for Master, so He grabs her by the hair and pulls her to her feet. I can tell by the look in her eyes there's a small amount of shock, fear but enjoyment there too. Master orders her to strip and kneel next to me on the bed. As she climbs up our knees touch; we look at each other and smile.

Master empties her bag as He did mine, picks up her toys and places them with mine on the table. He keeps hold of her butt plug and picks up some nipple clamps. He walks back over to us, standing there in front of us we keep are eyes lowered. Master attaches a clamp to each of our nipples so that we are joined together and then He pushes us apart to make sure the clamps are in place. He seems pleased when we both cry out as our nipples are stretched.

"Back down into the whipping positions My sluts,” He command and then to me, “Make sure your sister gets it right and then face each other."

I tell her how to do it and we both lower ourselves together so as not to pull on the clamps. Once we’re back in the right position, Master moves behind us once again. He runs his hands over our arses - I flinch as mine is still tender. He then runs his hands between our legs and pushes His fingers into my sister’s soaking wet pussy.

"Mmmmm another soaking wet cunt. Did you enjoy watching your sister being spanked?"

"Yes Master," she finally speaks, her voice soft.

"We'll see if she enjoys watching you now wont we, you little whore."

His fingers my on pussy find their way to my clit and He begins to rub, flick and pull it making my cries and moans louder as my orgasm builds once more. At the same time He removes his fingers from her pussy, and does as He did with me, rubbing her own juices around her arsehole then pushing a finger in. She cries out and tries to pull herself away forgetting that we’re joined by the nipple clamps. As I scream so does she, as Master pulls out his finger and slaps her arse hard.

"Stay down bitch. And you had better say sorry to your sister for causing her pain otherwise you will take her punishments as well!"

"I’m sorry, it was just the shock,” she whimpers in reply followed by, “And sorry for moving Master - it won’t happen again."

I nod my head and give her a small smile. Master takes her butt plug and uses some of her juices to lube up the plug. He places it against her arse and pushes deep into her. For a moment she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Master has stopped playing with my clit and He stands back up.

As we look at each other I mouth to ask if she's ok, and she gives me a small smile in return.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

We lock our little fingers together knowing that we’re there for each other during our punishments. We don't notice that Master has picked up the paddle until he makes his first strike. We both jump together.

"Count them out My sluts, if one is missed I will start again."

With that he strikes again and we reply in unison, "One Master!"

Master strikes again and again, and we keep counting them out trying to keep our voices even, over and over. I hear my sister’s voice falter.

"Nineteen, Master," I say louder.

Master strikes one more time and we cry out, "Twenty Master, thank You Master!" Master drops the paddle back down on the bed and goes to get a drink. Sitting down, He looks at us still in position, panting and sweating.

"Lay down on your backs, and legs open bitches. Make sure the clamps stay in place."

We both sit up together, and looking at each other we try to work out how to lay down as Master has asked without causing each other more pain. Master's sharp tone breaks our thoughts.

"Hurry up My little whores, do not make me wait for you."

We quickly work out which way to lay and move our bodies together in time. We lay down with our thighs touching, Master pulls up his chair in front of the bed. Looking down at his two sluts laid there naked and open for Him, He leans over and picks up the crop. Master sits flicking the crop back and forth as though working out which one of His sluts to strike first. He slaps the crop down on the bed between my sister’s legs, just missing her pussy. She flinches at my side and so I grab her hand to reassure her. Master brings the crop down again this time towards me, and as it catches my swollen clit I bite my lip and feel my sister squeeze my hand. Master starts using the crop on both our pussies and thighs, sometimes the strikes are gentle other times hard. I look at my sister and like me there are tears in her eyes, Master crops us fifteen times each, five on each thigh and five on each of our pussies.

Once He's satisfied Master stands up and walks over to us. He takes the clamp off my sister’s nipple and attaches it to my other. He tells my sister to get between my legs. As she does so He climbs on the bed next to me and strokes my hair. My sister positions herself between my open legs and Master tells her that she can start playing. The first touch off her tongue on my already sensitive clit almost sends me wild. I feel Master twist His fingers in my hair this time making me cry out.

"Don't cum yet My little slut, hold it unless you want to feel the cane."

I almost freeze completely - this is the one thing Master hasn’t used on me yet. Master know sthat just the threat of it can control me. Master smiles at the look in my eyes, lets go of my hair and climbs back off the bed. My sister continues to work on my pussy, licking and sucking at my clit and pussy lips. I’m enjoying what my sister is doing so much that I close my eyes, and I don’t notice that Master has undressed and got back on to bed until I feel him pull the chain between my nipples, making my eyes fly open. He straddles across my body, His hard cock pressing against my lips.

"Open your mouth." He orders.

I don’t think twice. As my lips part Master pushes forward, His cock entering my mouth. I greedily take Him as far as He will allow and slowly begin to suck. Taking Him deeper I feel something being forced into my pussy, it’s my large vibrator - Master must have given it to my sister to use on me. As she pushes harder I feel it pass over the beads that are still in my arse. As I cry out Master pushes his cock deep into my throat and I gag once so Master pulls back a tiny bit. As my sister begins to fuck my pussy harder Master uses my mouth in the same way, and then just as I think He's about to cum Master takes his cock out of my mouth. He moves to see what my sister is doing and orders her to fuck me harder, deeper and faster. My orgasm starts building again and I know there’ s no way I can stop this; I look to my Master with pleading eyes…

He gives a small nod and suddenly everything around me explodes, stars popping around everywhere. Somewhere in the distance I can hear cries… almost sobbing… gradually I realise that it’s me. A couple of minutes pass and my cries die down; my sister is still between my legs lapping up everything that I've spilled. Master tells her to stop and as she stands Master tells me to move down the bed.

I move down so that my legs are hanging off the end with my feet resting on the floor for support. He tells my sister to sit on my face; as she does I take a long, deep breath inhaling her scent… feeling the heat. I stick out my tongue and flick it over her wet slit, her muscles tighten as my tongue catches her clit. I keep lapping away at her sweet pussy, pushing a finger deep inside. She starts rocking back and forth trying to get more so I slip in another finger as I suckle on her clit. I feel her lean forward so I push another finger in deep as I can.

I can hear Master moaning, stop for a moment and look up to see Master’s cock in her mouth. I smile and go back to work on my sister’s clit. She starts rocking faster and harder on my fingers and her moans get louder and then Master tells her that she may cum. As she lets go my fingers and face are covered with her juices… she cries out so loud… I’m delighted, it’s a wonderful sound - knowing I brought so much pleasure to my sister. Master’s groans get louder too and I know that he is about to cum. He lets out an animalistic cry as He spurts into my sister’s mouth. I hear Him tell her not to swallow and then hear,

"You share My gift with your sister."

Obediently she climbs off my face and leans towards me pressing her lips against mine, our mouths open we kiss deeply, sharing Master’s cum. When we are finished Master tells us both to get up and cum to Him, points at His cock and tells us both to clean it. We set about our task with great joy, running our tongues up and down His shaft making sure every trace of cum is gone.

"Well done My sluts. You have both made me very proud. I knew that I made the right choice with you both. Now, go and take a shower both of you; make sure you’re both clean. Leave in the plug and beads - I will remove them later."

"Thank you Master," we both smile and then head for the shower.

To be continued...............

Published 
Written by painandpleasure
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments