Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master comes home

"this is my first story"

9
1 Comment 1
7.0k Views 7.0k
864 words 864 words
It is Friday evening and master is almost home. I have dinner on the table and am kneeling at the door waiting for him. Then I hear his key in the lock and he opens the door to see me kneeling in front of him.

I told him that dinner was ready. So we ate and he brought me to the living room. He asked if I had missed him, I told him I always miss him when he is gone and I crawled up his chest and made out with him passionately.

After a while he pushed me away. Then he says that he has something in mind for tonight.

I ask him what it is. He tells me to meet him in his bedroom in 5 minutes and that he will be ready for me. I am very excited when he says that.

So when 5 minutes is up I rush to his room and I knock then go in. When I open the door I see him standing there with no clothes and a very big hard on stroking it. Then he asks me if I would like to help. I always like to help please him. So I walk over and kneel with my legs spread. As I reach for his cock he tells me to wait a moment. And he turns around and finds what he wants in a drawer. Nipple clamps! I love nipple clamps.

Then I let out an, "OOOOHHHHH," as he clamped my nipples.

Then he asks me if I want his cock.

I say, "Yes."

He slaps me in my face with his cock and tells me, "Say it like you meant it!"

"Yes master. I want your cock, may I please have it."

So he allows me to stroke and suck it for a little bit. Then he takes it away from me. He asks me who's slut I am.

I tell him,"Your's."

"I must punish you since you have not said thing the way I like you to" he says.

"What would you like your punishment to be, my submissive slut?"

"Please slap me with your beautifuly gorgeous cock, master."

"If that is what you would like, beg!"

"Please slap me with your beautiful cock master, please, you know I love it when you slap me with your cock."

"Please master."

He slaps with his cock on my face 4 more times and tells me to say it like I mean it.

"I am your little slut".

He says, "That's so much better".

Then, since I didn't say it right, he will punish me again the way he likes. So he pushes me against the wall.

OliviaWilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaWilson1

He pushes me back down on my knees. Then he fucks my throat as he tells me I'm his whore and such a little slut. He asks me if I love his cock down my throat and then takes it out so I can answer.

I tell him, "Yes. I love your cock".

Then he picks me up by my waist and puts me on the bed face up. He ties my hand to the bed posts. He kisses me from my waist up to my face and kisses my lips. As he starts to rub my pussy. He kisses his way back down and starts finger my pussy.

He then asks me in a dominant voice, "Do you like that, Little Slut?"

"Yes master."

He yells at me, "Say it right," as he uses his cock to slap mypussy.

"Yes master, I love it when you finger my pussy" as he he unties my hands and pushes me to my knees.

"Whose pussy am I fingering?" *slap on face with cock "Whose?"

I knelt there not responding to him.

He gets very upset and demands, "Whose pussy am I fingering?!!!"

"Yours, master yours."

"Thats right slut" as he beats my already red face with his cock.

Then he stops and says "Now my slut, open up wide so that I can fuck your throat!"

I gaged a little at first then his cock was all the way down. As he keeps fucking my throat. I love the way that his cock feels down my throat, and he knows that. He's slammingdown intomy throat and I can feel his balls slapping agains my chin with every thrust. I feel his cock starting to tense up and knew he was about to cum. Then he reached down and started fingering my very wet pussy and I felt a huge orgasm building up. Apparently he felt it too. He took his cock out of my throat for a second. He asked me "Do you wanna cum, my slut?"

"Yes master please".

"Then beg for it."

"Please master, please let me cum, please let your little slut cum"

Then Master said, "Cum with me," as he shoved his cock back down my throat and squirted all his cum down my throat. Some of it leaked out. Then when he had finished cumming in my throat he told me to spread my legs and clean up so he could watch his little slut.

Please give my your opinion everyone and thanks for reading!



Published 
Written by NaughtyXXXGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments