Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master, i'm sorry!

"jessy the slave learns her lesson."

9
12 Comments 12
39.4k Views 39.4k
707 words 707 words
Famous Story
"Master, i'm sorry!" By:jessy

It was a cold night, mentally and physically. I had disobeyed Master. And he was very upset. So upset that he tied me to our bed, and put my blindfold and gag on me... and left.

I was so sad, crying my eyes out. I craved the touch of my Master, and he was denying me. I knew I deserved it, but I didn't accept it.

Let's back up a little bit. To what I did.

"Master!!!!!!! TOUCH ME!" I yelled at him. And immediately covered my mouth, realizing what I just did. 

He looked over at me, with furious eyes, and grabbed me off the floor where I was kneeling, by his feet, and took me to his bedroom.

"YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU ARE A SLAVE. YOU TREAT ME WITH RESPECT DAMN IT!" He yelled at me, the fury clear in his venomous voice. 

I started balling, mumbling "sorry Master, sorry." under my breath.

"Stop crying slave, you are to be punished. Now. Lay down" he said more softly this time.

I layed down on the bed, arms and legs spread wide. Master tied me up to the bed, and put the blind fold on me, I couldn't see anything. He gagged me and the I head him speak "slave, you have been very, very bad. You are going to be punished, but not normally. You are going to be punished in the worst way a dedicated slave can be punished." he stopped talking, and I heard him leave.

I lay there, not moving... Wondering what could be so bad, but little did I know, what was to come.

It felt like hours, Master hadn't come back in, I heard the stereo on. Playing his favorite song. "Lips Of An Angel"

I felt tears slip down my face as time went on, it must be 1 am now, Master hadn't come back in, the stereo had been turned off, and I heard Master go into the extra bed room.

Morning sometime

I was sleeping, but I felt hands come around my waste, and my blind fold taken off, I woke up, I saw Master's beautiful face.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

He looked happy again, he spoke to me "slave, your punishment was no attention. I hope it gave you time to think about what you have done." Master started to untie me, and took the gag out of my mouth. "slave, before you speak to me today I want to give you a bath, and then you are to make me breakfast, then you may speak."

After he untied me and gave me a bath, I cooked him his favorite meal, scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast with my home made jam. 

I watched as Master ate, not touching my food that was on the ground where I sat. Master looked down at me, and smiled. "slave, I punished you how I did so you would learn your lesson, don't be mad at me for your own doing." He finished eating and put his dishes in the sink. 

"Eat your food jessy, clean the dishes and then please, come talk to me" he said.

I ate the meal I cooked, and washed the dishes, drying them and putting them away. I walked into the living room, and saw Master in his favorite lazy boy chair, I walked over to him, and then got in waiting position- sitting on my heels, knees spread, chest out, head up, eyes cast down.- 

I felt Master's stare. "Speak slave" Master said.

"i'm so so so so so so so sorry Master, I really am. I don't know what go into me! but i'll never do it again Sir, please please forgive me please!" I begged.

"slave, you are forgiven, but if you act out like that again, it will be worse. Now come sit in Master's lap." Master said.

I happily sat in Master's lap, laying my head on his chest, I softly spoke "i love you Master"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading my first story, I tried my best to write this story, I just wanna see how it is to write stories, and see if it gets any views, well, again thanks for reading!!!!

Published 
Written by Cutiegirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments