Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master Jon and I

"This is a conversation between my guy-friend and me over the internet. We are both very into BSDM an"

4
1 Comment 1
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Me: “I’m not going to submit to you so easily this time, Jon.” I curl up in a ball in the corner refusing your touch or words. 

Master: I run my fingers through your hair and lovingly lift your chin. My lips meet yours and my tongue slides in your mouth to meet your tongue. My fingers scratch your head slightly and I slide in closer and closer.

Me: I let your tongue enter my mouth and meet it with my warm tongue. My arms still holding my knees close to my chest I start to let go, but catch myself...you won't get in that easy.

Master: I kiss your neck gently and scrape my teeth against your soft skin as I slowly pull your arms out and back around me to pull me in closer. My lips and tongue kiss and suck on your neck ever so gently.

Me: I'm lured out by how unusually gentle you are being. Soon I find myself kissing you back passionately and wrapping my arms around you in a tight embrace. I catch my breath as your teeth glide ever so delicately across my skin. I lean back and enjoy the suckling of my tender neck as you kiss it and my hands wander along your back, scraping my fingers along just enough to tingle.

Master: I lay you back on your back and climb over you as I continue to kiss your lips, my hands beginning to wander down your body and to your hips, squeezing them gently and bringing them closer to mine.

Me: I find myself reacting to your touch. My breathing begins to quicken and I want more of your sweet tasting mouth. I pull you closer to me by your neck and moan a little. “Mmm…sexy, you taste so good” I kiss you deeply and move my hips to the rhythm that you move them. I begin rubbing my fingertips along your back and pulling my chest closer to yours.

Master: I spread your legs open and begin to rub my crotch into yours, my hard dick bulging in my pants. My left hand moves up your body and up under your shirt, pulls down your cup and begins to twist your nipple as my wet tongue wraps around yours.

Me: My breath catches again in my throat as you twist my already swollen nipple. I let out a loud sigh as your hard cock rubs against my throbbing clit. I begin to move my mouth down your neck…I nip slightly testing how far I am allowed to go tonight.

Master: I slip my shirt off and reveal my chest and let you kiss me all you want to.

Me: I kiss your neck and claw at you back slightly. I lick your chest and then you nipples. First the left then the right getting them hard and sensitive. I wrap my warm tongue around each then lick all the way up your chest and back to you warm, sweet mouth.

Master: I greet your wet mouth with my own and my tongue slides deep down your throat as my hands massage your body moving up and down. I sit up over you and slide your shirt up and off of you and bring you forward and snap off your bra, letting your massive tits fall out. My tongue quickly greets them as I lick around your nipples, quickly getting them stiff as my fingers twist and tug at the other.

Me: I let out a scream as you tug too hard on my left nipple. “Ow! That hurts!”

Master: I let go of your nipple and move up to your head, my hand quickly grabbing your neck. "Shut up." I say as I squeeze. "You'll take it, and you'll like it." I pull back your head by your hair and bite into your neck, leaving marks behind. I slide down your body, undo your pants, and slide them off along with your panties. I spread your legs wide and move my head in closer to your wet pussy.

Me: I snap at your face when you tell me to shut up and I squirm as you tell me to take it. “Make me” I snarl. As you bite into my neck I squeal and then it falls to a slight whimper as my body goes from strained to completely limp in your arms. I am completely still for fear of you biting into my neck enough to draw blood. I allow you to move down my body and undo my jeans. As you slide them off the only movement I make is to lift my hips so that you can pull them off me more easily. When you spread my legs I can smell my own sweetness and feel your anxiety level go up as you are anxious to taste me… as you move your head closer I suddenly pull away and try desperately to retreat back to my corner, knowing good and well the punishment for such an action will be beyond painful and probably humiliating.

Master: I pull you out of the corner with force and smack your face on the side. "Don't you ever back away from me!" I flip you over and bend you over the bed, holding your hands behind your back as I whip you again and again with my belt. "Don't...pull.....away!" After I whip you, I kiss your red ass cheeks and rub them to make it better. I flip you back over and kiss your lips. "Now don't do that again, ya hear?" I kiss you over and over, as my hands gently massage your ass, making the pain go away.

Me: I cry out as you pull me back. As your belt hits my tender rump over and over I cry out with each new welp. “I’m sorry, Master! I’m sorry…”Tears are beginning to well up in my eyes and a few have escaped down my cheeks as I try to not let them out. My face hurts and my ass hurts even more… “I understand” I say as you kiss me and rub the pain away…”I’m sorry” I reach behind me to rub my smarting ass… “I’m sorry…”

Master: To make it up, I slide down your body with my tongue and spread your legs wide and begin to slowly lick your swollen clit with my wet tongue. I spread your pussy lips and push my tongue deep down inside of you, rubbing your inside wall and tasting your sweet juices

Me: It drives me wild, like always, to have your mouth surrounding my throbbing, swollen clit. I want so badly to pull away, but I do not, knowing what would happen if I did. I cry out as your warm mouth makes me warm from head to toe. I can feel myself becoming more and more aroused and becoming wetter and wetter…. “Master, does my taste please you?”

Master: "Yes it does. Now what about mine?" I pull out from your pussy and push you down to your knees, your head level with my stiff cock. I swirl it around your face, teasing you with it. "You want this, I take it?" I pull back your head and slowly shove my cock down your throat, my hand pushing on your head to go down further.

Me: “Yes master…I want your big cock in my mouth!” As you swirl it round my face I try to get even the slightest lick in. Finally as you pull my head back an slowly shove your hard cock down my tight throat I wrap my warm lips around it and suck hard on it as it throbs in my mouth. I can feel it growing larger in my mouth and I want more of you. I want to taste you and feel you cum down my throat. I shove myself even farther onto your cock and gag myself but I do not care, I like the feeling of not being able to breathe. The less senses I have the more heightened the experience. I continue to fuck your dick with my mouth and it can continues to grow longer and thicker within my mouth and throat.

Master: I push your head against a wall and hold your head in place as I begin to thrust in and out of your mouth, my hard cock sliding against your tongue and cheeks. I moan in pleasure to how warm and wet your mouth is.

KeilyFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeilyFerrer

I pull my cock out and slap your face a few times just to humiliate you before shoving it back deep down your throat.

Me: I hold my mouth open for you and keep my lips wrapped tightly around it as my head bangs a little against the wall behind me. As it glides across my tongue I can’t breathe and I become light-headed. As you pull out to slap me in the face with you large cock I speak, “Master, blindfold me…please?” I want to be treated as your personal slave tonight and you can tell I’m willing to go as far as you want to take it. I’m horny enough to do or try anything to please my master.

Master: "Then you'll love this next part." I handcuff your hands to the bedpost on the opposite side and bend you over the side of the bed. Next, I gag your mouth with a bandanna to shut you up. I bite your back and scratch it lightly. "You'll take this and you'll like it." I spread your ass cheeks and begin to slowly push my hard cock inside of your hot ass. I groan loudly as I push deeper and deeper into your ass. Once I get fully in, I pull back out and begin to pump harder and harder, your ass rippling with each pound I put into you. "Yeah! Take it, you fucking slut!" My cock throbs harder and harder inside your ass as I grow bigger and bigger.

Me: At first I’m calm. I’m not sure what is going on. I can’t see you. Then you gag me and I know something is up. As you bite and scratch my back I can feel myself become even more wet and it sends chills up my spine. As you tell me to take it and like it, I become a little frightened at what you might have planned. Once you start spreading my ass cheeks I know what is up and I begin to move frantically and yell. I am able to move my feet, but not much as I am on my tip-toes and my yelling is pointless against the fabric shoved into my mouth. You are able to hear a mumbled “Please Master” and that is it. As you start to pump your huge cock into my virgin ass I scream. It hurts so bad. I can feel myself stretching and it feels as if I might tear right in two. As you fling insults my way I become even hornier. I love and hate the pain.

Master: I pound your sweet ass harder and harder, it squeezing tightly around my cock, forcing me to gasp for air every now and then. I smack your ass over and over saying, "You fucking like that, don't you, you little slut!" I slam into your ass once more and then pull my cock out and move around to the front of you, rip the gag off, and shove my cock down your throat again. "Fucking suck on it, bitch. Suck on it and like it." I smack your mouth with my cock in it. My cock grows and grows more and eventually I can't take it anymore. I hold your head down on my dick and I blow my hot load down your throat.

Me: The sound of you gasping for air turns me on and I want nothing more at the moment than to please you. As you smack my ass and continue to throw insults my way I can feel my own juices running down my legs. As you pull out of my ass I suddenly feel empty. I want to know where you are and suddenly I feel the gag leave my mouth only to be replaced my something warm and wet. As you instruct me to suck it I realize it is your huge cock. As you smack my mouth I suck it harder. I can feel you growing in my mouth and I want you. ALL of you. When you hold my head down on you dick I know I am about to get a real treat and the warm stands of your cum hitting the back of my throat taste amazing.

Master: I pull my dick out of your mouth, dripping with spit and cum. I slap you across the face with it. "You loved that, didn't you, you fucking slut?" I undo the handcuffs and flip you over on your back. "But we're not done yet." I spread your legs open wide and slowly begin to push my hard dick inside of your slippery wet pussy.

Me: “Yes Master, that felt amazing. Thank you.” As you flip me over I am already warn out so I let you do with my body whatever you please. Then, as you finally enter my swollen pussy, it begins to burn with an ache that is almost unbearable. I hadn’t realized how badly I had wanted you in me until now and my hips immediately begin to react to your already hard-again dick pushing on the inside of my body.

Master: I thrust in and out feverishly as my dick slides with ease from your drenched pussy. I grab your hips with force and pound you again and again, your tits bouncing up and down, increasing my arousal to fucking the hell out of you. I grab one and take it inside of my mouth, my tongue sliding around your nipple and my teeth grazing the outside as my hard cock slams into you you over and over.

Me: As you fuck the hell out of me and suckle my nipple I can feel my orgasm begin to build from deep inside of me..I can barely get out the words “Master, please, may I cum?” well aware that it is too soon to ask.

Master: I pull my cock out of you and move my head quickly to your red clit and immediately begin to lick and suck on it. I turn myself around and push my cock inside your mouth as my tongue slips over and around your clit, my fingers fucking your pussy, sliding in and out faster and faster

Me: With your cock in my mouth I can’t ask permission to cum and you realize it. I am left with nothing to do but to try with every fiber of my body to not cum all over your bed. I concentrate on sucking your hard dick, but you licking my clit so ferociously sends shivers up and down my spine and makes my toes curl. I try to speak, but uselessly.

Master: I grab your legs and put them on top of my head to bury my face deeper inside of you, my mouth now fully inside your deep pussy, my tongue swirling your pussy wall and my lips kissing and licking your pussy lips all over. I begin to pump my dick up and down, in and out of your throat.

Me: You can feel my inner walls as they begin to move and restrict. They are the only warning you have that I am about to cum as I suck harder and more concentrated on your cock that is shoved down my throat.

Master: I pull out of your mouth and pussy and switch back around. "You're going to cum on my dick and you're going to love it." I suddenly then slam my dick back inside your pussy and slam it over and over again, your pussy tightening around it, making me groan in pleasure as I grab your neck and choke you.

Me: As you enter me I begin to lose control, but as soon as you choke me it is the final bit. Without air my head begins to spin and I can no longer control my body. I begin to shiver and shake with the strongest orgasm I have ever felt. I cum all over your cock and I can feel it dripping off us.

Master: Your pussy tightens around my dick so much and your cum’s so great, I can't stand it either and I give in to your pussy and push in as far as I can go and blow my second load deep inside of you, sighing with relief afterward. I pull out, my cock dripping with both of our juices and I present it to your face. "Taste it, slut. Taste it and tell me how it is."

Me: I am so worn out that it takes me a second to come back, but as I do I very gently and very softly take your sensitive cock in my hand and lick it clean sucking very gently just every once in a while. “We taste great together, Master. We taste great.”

Published 
Written by SexySeduction
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments