Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mathew's Resurrection I

"Mathew's sex life is resurrected with slut Kerri's help."

6
1 Comment 1
5.8k Views 5.8k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Preface

 

While there have been many real life events in my previous submissions, I decided to try writing about actual events without straying into fantasy land. What shocked me when I looked at the finished product is that I experienced it all in only the last five years. Now I’m far from God’s gift to women and I don’t share this to feed my ever enlarging ego. I offer it only to give hope to those that have become numb to their current state of affairs and show that you are only a few tough decisions from coming back to life.

Once I got going, I quickly realized that some events had to be compressed and forgotten dialogue had to be written or the reader would fall asleep by the second paragraph. Other then that, I am grateful to have experienced it all.

This is dedicated to the women that brought me back to life and helped me rediscover the sexual and sensual side of living.

Mathew’s Resurrection

After 36 mostly miserable years in an awful marriage, I finally found the backbone and resolve to leave it. A few people were anxious to introduce me to women they thought would be of interest but I deflected them all. I was not in the frame of mind to entertain a relationship.

Even though I was not looking for a relationship, I met Kerri that spring and soon we were good friends. While we did not have a lot in common we found each other interesting enough to hang out some when we weren’t busy fucking.

I never had a relationship that went from zero to 60 before. Kerri is a very cute blond with short but enticing legs that reach up to a perfect bubble ass. Her breasts were breathtaking and she framed them perfectly in cleavage and tight tops.

We spent the entire first date at her place drinking beer, talking and watching TV. When I left, I kissed her on the forehead and said goodnight. That was a Sunday. Tuesday night she called me and we agreed to meet for a drink near the mall.

I had emailed her saying that I would like to see her again but received no response until that call. It was a pleasant surprise that we ended up at her house.

I tentatively made my move to kiss her and was met with an extremely exuberant set of lips. Within seconds, tongues danced and moans began.

Kerri was in the middle of a divorce. Her husband left her high and dry for Las Vegas. The only thing he left her was a pile of bills. She had had a tough time and I guess I was a welcome oasis in what had been a hot and lonely desert.

For me, it was the first time I had made out with anyone in 36 years with the exception of the wife (and it had been a while). Of course it didn’t take much for my cock to come to full attention and my hands to seek out her incredible breasts.

Before long, her top was off and I was enjoying the hell out of kissing and sucking every inch of those exceptional tits. The breathing was ragged for us both.

Suddenly, Kerri pulled away and told me that she had a firm rule about not having sex before the third date, if at all. Although disappointed, I was enjoying making out and playing with those boobs so much that I was willing to settle for that. After all, it wouldn’t be the first time that I had to finish up myself.

The session was very hot and made me feel like I was back in high school. Believe me, with what I had been through with the ex, this was like a tonic for anything that ails you.

I learned that she loved to have her nipples sucked and pinched hard. I also learned that light tickling on the underside of her breasts drove her up a wall. Two good lessons for the future.

At several times during the action, Kerri would apologize for her “three date” rule and I reassured her that it was all right. I kept answering, “Not one minute before you’re ready.” That turned her on big time. Every time I said it, she attacked my throat with her tongue and squeezed my hand as it squeezed her reddening tit.

I kissed her one more time before I left. An image of her using that mouth and tongue on my neglected dick was all I could think of when I got home and jerked off.

Friday night, I was to pick her up and get something to eat. Her 18 year old son let me in and yelled upstairs to his mother that I was there. She told me to have a seat in the family room and that she would be ready shortly.

Not two minutes after her son left to seek out his own adventures, Kerri came down to the living room wearing a loose sweatshirt and sweat pants. My first thought was that she didn’t look dressed properly to eat anywhere nice. I was still a bit naïve.

She marched over to me like a woman on a mission. She kissed me hard while she started dragging me to the couch. She fell to her back pulling me on top of her. I had the sweatshirt off in no time and was thrilled at the lack of a bra.

After a few minutes of wild and unorganized groping, she rubbed my crotch outside my pants and said, “I want to feel you in me.” I know that sounds like something from at least half of every erotic story ever written, but I swear that’s an exact quote. I can still hear it, and I’ll never forget it.

I peeled off her sweat pants and thong in one pull before I dropped my pants. Before I could get them completely, Kerri grabbed my dick and pulled it toward her cunt. For some reason, the thought that my dick was going to touch her pussy before my fingers or tongue kept running through my head.

I was balls deep in one thrust and I held it there, grinding against her clit as much as I could. Kerri had one hand on my ass and the other on my neck. She held me so tight I was afraid she wouldn’t be able to breath.

After a minute or two, I started fucking in earnest. This was the first new cunt my dick had seen in over 36 years and I was determined to make the best of it. One of my hands was on her clit and the other was holding on to her right tit for dear life.

Kerri was rather vocal, so it was very clear that she had indeed cum. It was so good to hear a woman tell me over and over again to fuck her. Her pussy walls went into spasms that felt incredible on my cock and I thought that would make me cum any second.

It turns out that the spasms turned into cramps and that my dick was hurting her. I hadn’t cum yet and she was done. Now I understood how most wives feel after their husbands cum.

Once she felt better, she announced we were going to sleep in the backyard in front of a fire. Kerri lived out in the country and the spot on her back lawn behind her garage was as private as a locked hotel room.

We laid out on a blanket. Talked a little. Made out a little. Drank a lot. Once we were feeling the full effects of the alcohol, I had to get one of those nipples in my mouth again. Before long I was licking her clit and working both tits at the same time.

This happened three times that night. Finally about 3:00 in the morning I couldn’t take it any more. “Kerri, I still haven’t cum and my dick is really sore. I need to do something with it.”

She told me, “I’m sorry, I’ve been very rude and selfish.”

As she shoved her tongue down my throat again, she opened the zipper on my jeans and I opened the belt and button. Her hand cupped my balls gently.

“Is this where it hurts?”, she said being a wise ass.

I had kind of expected a blow job but realized it wasn’t going to happen. Kerri expertly played with my balls and stroked my shaft until I shot a load into her hand.

As she wiped her hand off in the grass she said, “Feel better?”

I felt a lot better.

At 5:30 or so I woke up, kissed her goodbye and drove toward home. I found it hard to believe that I spent the night at a woman’s house…another first.

Chapter Two

In the four months we were together you could count on one hand the number of dates we had that did not involve fucking. She never told me no and often initiated it.

The following sexual adventures happened at different times and there is no way I could accurately recall every moment. Therefore, I’m just going to lay them out in no particular order. (In the interest of brevity, some of these scenes will be composites.)

_______________________________________________________________________

Scene One

Kerri loved it when I went down on her. I always loved oral sex of any kind so we made a good fit (that and I had been cut off from it for the previous ten years or so). She would pull my head into her crotch and moan my last name over and over. That always sent a shock through my groin.

On the other hand, she had not yet gone down on me and showed no real interest. There was this time when we were fucking (I was on my back and she was squatted over my dick) I was having a hard time cumming. I finally got there by fantasying that she was sucking my dick. I realized I had nothing to lose by being upfront about it.

Shortly thereafter, I had eaten her to an orgasm. I was glad we were out in the country (her house) because the neighbors would have heard her through cinder block walls.

Once she calmed down, I straddled her chest and started fucking those beautiful tits. After a few minutes of this I burst out with it, “Kerri, will you do me a favor.”

“Yes, what do you want?”

“Would you give me a blow job?”

“After what you’ve done for me, of course. But I have to warn you, I’ve been told I’m not very good at it.”

My first thought was the old adage, “There’s no such thing as a bad blow job”. But I did know that some were better than others.

I laid on my back and she knelled at my side stroking my shaft and caressing my balls.

“Do you want me to lick your balls too?”

I wonder if anyone has ever answered no to that question.

Kerri knelt at my side and lowered her mouth to my waiting cock. Her tongue was everything I thought it could be, but she didn’t have a feel for sucking and pumping.

I gently played with her hair, half to be tender and half to be able to watch my dick disappear between those lips.

“Whoever told you that you weren’t good at this is a fool. Who told you that?”

Kerri lifted her head just long enough to identify her deadbeat husband.

“You’re incredible, but would you like me to give you some pointers?”

Her eyes got wide and she nodded affirmatively.

This was the first time I got a sense of Kerri’s submissive streak; a little factoid that was going to prove very useful.

I sat on the edge of the bed and guided her to her feet.

Kerri stood between my legs and kissed me deeply while I worked her very large and very hard nipples between my fingers. Soon, I gently pushed down on her shoulders and she understood the desired position.

I cradled her head with my right hand as I used my left to aid my directions.

“Before you dive straight to my cock, I like it if you take your time working your fingers and tongue all around, focusing on my balls.”

I gently guided her toward my crotch. Kerri had a wonderful light touch that prolonged my pleasure. When she finally started licking my balls, I knew she was going to prove to be an enthusiastic and quick learner.

“Now take each ball in your mouth and massage them with your tongue. While you’re doing that, start to tease my cock with your hand.”

My moans told her that she was definitely on the right track.

“Now, lick every part of my dick and use your hand to play with my balls.

SensualClara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SensualClara

If you would like, you may use your other hand to play with your clit.”

Instead, she used both hands to encircle my package and work my balls with her thumbs as she used her fingers to guide my cock into her mouth. She started sucking in earnest and my hand behind her head kept her rhythm at just the right tempo.

“Look at me when you suck my cock!” I was beyond being polite.

She looked into my eyes and let out a very hot moan of her own. I held her head with both hands and sped up the rhythm. She had no problem taking me in completely (says more about me than it does about her).

I could feel my orgasm starting to work its way to my crotch.

“Damn that’s good Kerri. Keep it up while I fuck your face.”

I was now hammering her mouth and could feel myself thrusting deeper into her throat. Kerri handled it like a pro. I was about to tell her to work a finger into my ass, but decided to save that for another day.

“That’s how you suck a dick baby! Suck my cock!”

When the moment of truth arrived I told her I was going to cum. Kerri increased her suction and swallowed me as deeply as she could. She took every drop of my cum in her mouth and swallowed it like she was doing shots.

I guided her back on the bed and took her in my arms. “Fuck girl! You have nothing to be ashamed of.”

I reached down to her very wet and very hot cunt.

“You get off on sucking my dick, don’t you?”

“Yes. But the best part was you telling me what to do.”

“Oh, we’re going to get together just fine.”

With that I plunged three fingers into her pussy and started working her clit with my thumb. Kerri came hard while I sucked on her tits and finger fucked her as fast as I could.

Scene Two

After something to eat and more than one drink, we headed to my house for what we both knew would be an evening full of fucking.

I had been gradually working on her submissive tendencies and was now sure that she not only had them, but that she got off big time when I exploited that incredible gift.

As we entered the side door, Kerri asked me if she should take her shoes off in the house.

“No,” I answered, “As a matter of fact, shoes are the only thing that you are allowed to wear in this house.”

Kerri giggled, shoved her tongue down my throat, and headed off to “freshen up”. I poured the wine, put some music on and settled down into my favorite living room chair. Before long, Kerri came into the room and asked me if I liked her outfit.

She had on matching bra and panties that were lacy and maroon. The sides of the panties were cut high, allowing the cheeks of her ass to hang out in all their glory. The bra was pretty, but covering those tits was a sin.

I handed her the wine and told her to have a seat.

“You look very hot, baby. I love the lip gloss too.”

Kerri sipped her wine and thanked me for the compliments.

“While you are enjoying your wine, use your other hand to get those nipples hard.”

Without a moment’s hesitation, Kerri had her left hand into the top of her bra and started working those magnificent nipples.

“Keep your eyes on me. Make sure I am enjoying the show.”

It was obvious that every command was a huge turn on for her. No sooner then the words were out of my mouth when she pinched her nipple and drew in a deep breath.

“Are those nipples nice and hard, baby?”

“Yes.”

“Let’s make that ‘Yes Sir’. I think you will like calling me sir, won’t you baby?”

She pinched the other nipple without taking an eye off of me.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good girl. Now get two fingers into that cunt and fuck yourself until the wine is gone.”

Kerri couldn’t get her hand into those panties fast enough. She started fucking herself and took a good sized gulp of her wine.

I refilled her glass and said, “No hurry baby. We’ve got plenty of wine.”

Once the second glass was done, I took it from her hand and put it down.

“Stand up, baby.”

Kerri’s legs were a little wobbly, but she managed to stand.

As I released the clasp of her bra, I spoke into her ear. “Let’s get these tits out where they belong.”

I sat back down.

“Now, pull those panties down to your knees.”

I cupped her mound with my right hand and ran my fingers slowly from her ass to her clit. She was soaked. This bitch was mine.

Without saying anything, I bound her wrists together in front of her with the bondage tape I had left in the coffee table drawer.

“The bra and panties were very pretty, but I told you earlier that the only clothes you were to wear in this house was your shoes. Didn’t you hear me?”

“Yes sir. But I thought you were kidding.”

“When it comes to my instructions for your body, you don’t think. You just do.”

She smiled and responded in her most demure voice, “Yes Sir. I’m sorry sir.”

I ran a finger along her labia. She was dripping down her leg.

“When was the last time you were properly spanked little one?”

“Not since my second husband Sir.”

“Did he keep that ass pink?”

“Not often enough, Sir”

“Get over my knee, baby. It’s time we get that taken care of.”

There was no hesitation in her compliance. Kerri held her bound hands in front of her as she bent down across my knee and offered up her ass for punishment. With my left hand I could easily play with her hanging breasts but first I used it to push down on the small of her back encouraging her to hold that ass out as much as she could.

My right hand ran across the backs of her thighs and massaged each cheek. Just when she was getting into the massage, I brought my hand down on her ass with a load crack.

Kerri squealed in surprise.

As a rubbed my hand print into her ass, I said, “Quiet little one, or the punishment will be doubled.”

With that the second, harder blow landed on the other cheek.

I took my time spanking that beautiful ass. I didn’t count the blows. I just focused on getting a perfectly uniform pink tint to every inch of that sweet target.

After rubbing the last spank into memory, my left hand went to her hanging tits and two fingers of my right plunged into her now splashing cunt. When I moved a finger to her clit I thought she was going to shake off my lap.

Kerri came and she came hard. She could occasionally squirt and this was one of those occasions. My hand was drenched and now the legs of my pants were almost as wet.

After giving her time to return to her senses, I slid her off my lap and onto the floor. Kerri looked up at me with smile from ear to ear.

“I don’t know what you’re smiling about. Look what you’ve done to my pants! Get them off me.”

Kerri undid my belt and pulled down the zipper of my jeans. I took my shirt off as I stood up to make it easier for her to get me naked.

I pushed her to her back and climbed aboard her chest. Her tits and her mouth both needed a good fucking, so I figured I’d kill two birds with one stone. She sucked in as much of my cock as she could each time it came out from between her tits.

After a bit, I switched into a 69 and lodged my dick firmly in her throat while I played with her still engorged clit. I licked her gash with some sense of urgency and worked two fingers in with increasing tempo.

I was surprised that she came again; but she was shocked.

“I’ve never cum twice before. Hell, I was always if I came once!” she said as she renewed her work on my dick.

I lifted her head by her chin and kissed her hard.

“Let’s get upstairs and get started on number three.”

Kerri didn’t even stop to have me remove the bondage tape before she bounded up the stairs. When I got there, she was sitting on the side of the bed with her taped wrists in front of her.

I knelt behind her and started to maul her rock hard nipples while I kissed the side of her neck. I moved my right hand down to her crotch.

“Spread you legs. Whenever you sit or kneel when we are playing, you are to keep your legs spread so I have easy access to your pussy. Do you understand baby?”

“Yes, sir.”

She opened up so wide her knees almost touched the edge of the bed. I played with her clit and gradually worked my fingers into her cunt that already was wet yet again.

Once I grew bored with that, I got off the bed and stood in front of her.

“Give me your hands.”

I removed the bondage tape.

“Now put your hands behind your head and close your eyes.”

I took the nipples clamps out of the dresser drawer and slowly attached the first one. She squealed a bit, but took it like a champ. Once the second was attached, I tugged the chain just to make sure they were on tight. I loved the look on her face. Then I laid down on the bed.

“It’s time for you to please me baby. Get me hard with that sweet mouth of yours.”

Kerri got on her knees by my side and began by licking my balls before easing the shaft to the back of her throat. She was a fast learner.

As tempted as I was to let her finish me with her mouth, I had a craving for that dripping cunt.

“Now climb on baby. Get my dick up that fucking pussy.”

With her knees on either side she rubbed my cock up and down her pussy lips before working it hard on her clit. It felt fantastic but I wanted in.

As I pulled on the chain I barked, “I said, get my dick in that fucking pussy!”

The sight of her nipples stretching out and the sound of the gasp she made as the clamps bit down into her now swollen nipple made me feel like I was getting twice as hard as she slid my dick into her cunt and ground her clit into my pubic hair.

“You’ve cum twice. It’s your turn to do some work. Now fuck me with that dripping cunt!”

Kerri was a natural submissive. The more I ordered her around and talked dirty to her, the harder she fucked. She repositioned herself into a squatted position over my dick and started fucking again. It was strange to not feel the weight of a woman while she bounced up and down. The sight alone of that eager cunt swallowing by dick again and again was enough to get me close to the edge.

“Good girl! Rub your clit while you ride my dick!”

My balls were fully contracted and I was ready to let go of the load I had built up all night.

I removed the nipple clamps. The return of blood to those beautiful knobs caused her to let out a little scream; but the fucking stayed in perfect tempo.

“I’m going to fill that pussy now! Get that cum out baby! Tell me you want it!”

“I love your cock, sir! I love fucking it! Please cum in my cunt! Ohhh!”

With that, I was done. The orgasm forced me to arch my back and grunt like a weight lifter in the Olympic finals. I shot deep in her pussy while pulling her ass down as hard as I could. It had been quite awhile since I came that hard. Since I had not cum in almost a week, the load was impressive.

Kerri kept rubbing her clit using a gob of my cum as a lubricant. Shortly, she clenched her eyes and held her cunt as she brought herself off.

Kerri collapsed on my chest and we stayed like, both exhausted. I must have dozed off, for the next thing I remember was her gently cleaning my cock and balls with a warm wash cloth.

I curled her hair behind her ear.

“How was it, baby?”

Kerri looked at me briefly before kissing me tenderly and whispered, “Three times. Wow.”

To be continued.

Published 
Written by xzf5z6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments