Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mathew's Resurrection III

"Mathew's sex life is resurrected with slut Kerri's help."

2
0 Comments 0
4.3k Views 4.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Scene Five

I was out of town on business the entire next week and my return flight wasn’t scheduled to arrive until 8:30 Friday night. I hadn’t gone three nights in a row without fucking since Kerri and I met and I wasn’t looking forward to it. However, I decided to use it to my advantage.

Before I left, I told Kerri to check her email every day at noon and at midnight for any instructions I may have for her. I sent her stories from various websites that covered a wide variety of sexual wonders. (I only regret that I had not yet known of Lush). I also sent her to a few websites that have previews of full length movies that cover slave training, bondage, humiliation, role play and physical punishment.

Kerri was required to pick the three hottest lines from each story and to write a synopsis of each film clip. They provided me with a pretty clear picture of her desires and limits, but more importantly, they seemed to loosen her concept of rules and boundaries.

This wonderful slut had been through three failed marriages and who knows how many other relationship and trysts. From day one, she oozed a level of sexuality that could make a dead man cum, but she was obviously not fulfilled and more then a little insecure.

I was determined to take her as far as I was able.

The lines she selected from the stories were telling in their theme. First and foremost were those lines that were direct orders to a submissive. The firmer the demand the better. The commands were not limited to purely sexual acts. Demands of compliance, humiliation and punishment were all selected in equal number to the sexual orders.

Kerri’s summaries of the film clips emphasized the total helplessness of the submissives. She loved the idea of not having an option. She consistently emphasized that hers was to do the will of her Master without question no matter how embarrassing, humiliating or terrifying.

Before these exercises, I was worried that my plans for the upcoming punishment weekend might be pushing her too far. Now, I was worried that they did not go far enough.

My Friday noon message instructed Kerri to go to two BDSM equipment websites and to make me a list of ten items she would want to play with. After sending me the list, I instructed her to masturbate each hour from 2:00 until 5:00; but to stop just short of having an orgasm.

Then she was to rest until 8:00 when she when she was to shower, shave, fix her hair and put her make up on. At 9:30, she was to check her email again for the last instructions before I arrived.

My plans required a good deal of preparation, but I loved each minute. Hell, most of the time I was hard just from the prep.

I had set my last set of instructions to be emailed exactly 9:30. My flight had landed on time and between the baggage and drive from the airport, I expected to be at Kerri’s front door at about 10:00 or so.

At 9:30, Kerri sat at her computer wearing a bathrobe. Her hand shook a bit as it opened her account. The last time she felt the sensation that was rolling through her was when she was a little girl on Christmas morning. Kerri marveled at how alive she felt at that moment.

My instructions came up on her screen.

Tonight is punishment night. Failure to comply with any instruction will result in a punishment weekend.

 

In the bottom of the closet of your bedroom you will find a gray box mixed in with all the shoe boxes you have there. Open it and follow the instructions that are in the brown envelope.

The box wasn’t hard to smuggle it in. I thought the idea that it was in her house and right under her nose all along would be nice touch.

When I arrived I went straight to the garage to set the stage for later. The open rafters made it easy to hang the chains.

The anticipation was getting to me big time. My cock was hard and I knew I needed to calm down. So I let myself in the house from the side door and took my time with two glasses of wine while going over the plans in my head for the slut that was to be waiting for me.

I filled my glass again and took it and the bottle with me to the family room. There in the center was the sight I had been dreaming of. The sight that was so kinky that I thought I’d never see it. This disobedient bitch was in for a long night.

As instructed, Kerri was kneeling in the center of the family room facing the stairs. The ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs were where they should be. Her knees were apart, her back was straight and her shoulders were back. The outfit looked like it fit just the way I wanted it to.

I had provided a black camisole top that was made of a stretchy material of some kind; but of course, I made sure it was too small. It tightly hugged every curve. The shiny black material stretched beautifully over her bulging tits yet was thin enough to let her hardened nipples show. The midriff length allowed her stomach to be on display from just above her belly button ring to the bones of her hips. The briefest black panties completed the ensemble.

On the coffee table was an empty glass and a half bottle of wine. Obviously Kerri had followed my instruction on how to relax before my arrival.

Her blindfold was on as commanded. And, as instructed, she held the black slave collar in both hands offering it to me as a gift.

I spoke to her for the first time since I arrived.

“I see you are offering me the slave collar. If I agree to put it on you, do you know what it means?”

Kerri’s instructions were to not speak unless asked a question.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Tell me.”

“It means that this slut is owned by you. My tits, my ass, my mouth and my pussy are yours to use as you wish. It means that it is my purpose to serve you and do whatever you will me to do.”

The reading assignments paid off.

I took the collar from her and had her place her hands on her thighs. I snapped the collar into place and stepped back to look at her. She was breathtaking. I took a picture so she could see this later.

I took a clip from my “tool” bag and used it to lock her wrist cuffs together in front of her. I handed her the empty wine glass and filled it with the open bottle. I placed the foot rest about six feet in front of her and had a seat.

“Drink your wine while we talk. It will help get you through tonight’s punishments.”

Kerri raised her glass with her locked hands and drank as ordered.

“In my instructions, I told you that you would be given a name that I will use to address you on punishment nights. Would you like to know what it is?”

“If that is your wish, Sir, yes.”

“Your name for tonight is Fuck Puppet. Do you like that name?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Tell me your name slut.”

“Sir, this slut’s name is Fuck Puppet.”

“Very good, Fuck Puppet. Now why are you being punished tonight?”

“Because Fuck Puppet teased her Master’s cock with her denim skirt last week.”

Although her voice started off tentative, it became strong as this little game continued. She loved the entire scene and it showed.

“What did Fuck Puppet have under that denim skirt the teased me so much?”

“Fuck Puppet’s cunt, Sir.”

“Did Fuck Puppet masturbate this afternoon as she was instructed?”

“Yes, Sir. Once an hour as instructed, Sir.”

“Did she ever cum?”

“No, Sir. That was not allowed. Master made it clear that she was not to cum.”

“Did Fuck Puppet ever get close?”

“Yes, Sir. Every time.”

By now, Kerri was into the last of the wine. I made her tell me how she liked the outfit, how she felt when she opened the box and saw what was there, and how she liked the assigned stories and film clips.

Once the wine was complete, it was time to get started in earnest.

“Is Fuck Puppet getting wet?”

“I think so, Sir.”

“Put your fingers in your panties and see if you’re right.”

Kerry put both hands down the front of those so brief panties. I could see the outline of her moving fingers as she entered her pussy. Her hands stayed there an little longer then necessary.

“Let me see your fingers, Fuck Puppet.”

She held them out for my inspection. They were obviously wet. I took one finger in my mouth and slowly sucked it clean.

“Clean off the rest yourself.”

While Kerri was doing that, I got the scissors from my bag.

I told her to stand and helped her to her feet. Once Kerri was steady, I unlocked her wrist cuffs and reattached them behind her back.

“Now I’m going to do a little tailoring on this outfit. Don’t move.”

I lightly stroked her breasts making sure I teased the underside and pinched each nipple repeatedly. I slowly worked my left hand under the black top and mauled each breast skin to skin. Once she was sufficiently aroused, I put the back of my hand to her nipple, pushed to material out toward me and cut a hole in the stretched fabric with the scissors.

A little trimming to be sure the entire areola was on display and then I took care of the other one. I put each nipple clamp on making sure I captured as much of the areola was possible. Kerri moaned a little, but showed no sign of rejection.

I attached the silver chain leash to the ring in the front of her black leather slave collar to complete the outfit. Standing before me was a genuine object of pleasure. The chain hanging from each tit, the blindfold, the leash and her hands cuffed behind her back was an image I will never get out of my head.

I held the back of her head by her hair and kissed her long and deep. Our tongues fought for supremacy until I gently spanked her pussy and pulled away.

The panties were as wet as if I had spilled water on them. It was definitely time to kick things up.

I led her by her leash to the arm of the couch and had her bend over it.

“It’s time for your spanking to begin, Fuck Puppet. No need to count…I have decided to spank this ass for as long as I am enjoying it.”

I started off slowly, rubbing the sting out of each blow before bringing another one down on the other cheek. I knew she had a lot more in store for her yet this night, so I didn’t want her too sore….yet.

“Open your mouth.”

I slowly filled her mouth with tonight’s ass plug.

“Get your new ass plug nice and wet little one. You have earned the largest one I have.”

I ran the fingers of my right hand across the entire length of her dripping cunt and up to the little ass hole that was about to be violated by the invader in her mouth.

HelenEnigm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenEnigm

With my left, I worked the plug in and out of her mouth.

Eventually, I worked a good amount of lube in and around her rosebud. I even worked a finger in to make sure it was lubed as much as possible.

I took the plug from her mouth and started working it into her now quivering anus. It took some time for her to stretch enough to accept the widest part, but once she did, the anus clamped down on the narrow part securing it firmly in place.

“Good girl, Puppet. I love knowing you keep your ass full to please me. Now it’s time to go for a little walk.”

I stood her up and started guiding her around her house by her leash. Occasionally, I would pull down on the chain hanging between her nipples and tap on the end of her plug just to be sure we both knew it was still there.

Kerri walked along obediently until she heard the door to the outside driveway open.

“We can’t go outside!”

I pulled the nipple clamp chain. “We can go wherever I say we are going. If you really think I would do something to hurt you just say so and we can end this now!”

I put my hand on her soaking panties and worked it between her legs. Kerri took a sharp, deep breath.”

In almost a whisper, she plaintively moaned, “I’m sorry. Please don’t end this. Whatever you say.”

I pulled on her leash and led her out the door. After walking her in circles to disorient her, I put a gardening knee pad on the lawn.

“Fuck Puppet, it’s time you got on your knees.”

As I pulled my jeans down freeing my hardening dick, I told her that she would stay here on her front lawn sucking my dick until all her neighbors see exactly what kind of slut she was. Before she could say anything, I pushed the head of my cock past her lips.

“Now let’s show the neighbors what you are made of.”

Kerri struggled at first. I realized this was the first time she had sucked my dick without the use of her hands. I took her hair in one hand to control the rhythm of efforts. She tried to speed things up thinking it would shorten the duration of her display.

In reality, I had led her to the open area behind her garage. Even if her neighbors had been closer, there was no way they would see anything. I figured what she didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her.

I had her lick my balls for while before I tugged her up by the leash to her feet and led her to the large maple tree to the west of the garage. I pushed her back until her back was against the bark and then attached the chains to her cuffs.

The chains were easier to tighten around the bark of the tree then rope would be. I was able to restrain her arms with very little opportunity for movement. I took care to not spread her legs so far apart that I would not be able to peel her panties down her hips to give me free access to her pussy.

“Now Fuck Puppet, it is time for the punishment to begin.”

I forced a small ball gag between her teeth and fastened it behind her head. The panties slid down just enough to give me the room I needed to fill her slushy cunt with a 7” dildo.

“We got that ass full; it’s time to get something in that pussy too.” I told her as I worked the plastic dick in and slowly fucked her with it gently.

Her moans were getting louder and more frequent. I then placed a small remote control egg vibrator against her clit and propped it and the dildo in place with the tightly fitting panties.

“I’m going to sit back now and watch Fuck Puppet cum for me. Cum hard and often and you might be rewarded.”

I turned the egg on its lowest setting and turned my attention to her tits. As I removed each nipple clamp, I massaged them back to life with a small “pocket rocket” type vibrator. It wouldn’t be long before Fuck Puppet’s first orgasm.

Kerri was much more into this then I had hoped. Her entire body reacted as I reached into her panties and fucked her with the dildo some more while I pushed the egg firmly against her clit.

Her panting began when I turned the egg up to full power. The faster she was sucking in air, the faster and deeper I rammed the dildo into her dripping cunt.

Kerri forced the back of her head into the tree and let a massive orgasm roll through her body. I turned the vibrator off once she settled down and removed the dildo after a few more strokes.

When I removed the ball gag, I was surprised to see the depth of the teeth marks she left.

“Oh…Ah…Sir. I came Sir.”

“Yes you did. I have been very generous with you, but now it’s time for my fun!”

I grabbed her cheeks and forced my tongue into her mouth. Kerri responded enthusiastically, and said, “Tell me what to do for you. Please…tell Fuck Puppet what to do for you.”

I unfastened her cuffs from the chains and led her by her leash into her garage.

“You will now be punished for my pleasure.” I raised her arms one by one and attached her wrist to the bar I had hung earlier on the rafter. The height was a little low, but it was easy to adjust by reattaching the spring loaded clip a few chain lengths closet to the ceiling.

The spreader bar held her feet about four feet apart. I now had full unlimited access to every inch of her body, and I planned to enjoy every inch.

I started massaging her tits with both hands. “I’m going to start by punishing these spectacular tits. You will stay quiet or the gag will go back in. Do you understand what is about to happen, slut?”

“Yes, Sir. These tits will be punished as you wish, Sir, and I will remain quiet.”

With that, I took the collar of the hot (but cheap) black top and roughly ripped it down the front and off her shoulders. The "O" she made with her lips was precious.

“I want these tits naked when they feel the whip for the first time!”

My “whip” is really more of a flogger. I like it because I can swing it hard without causing any harm more then some occasional bruising. Also, I love the thud it makes as it strikes its target.

I started by slapping them with my open hand. With each slap, they jiggled as they settled back down for the next blow. The nipples were still rock hard and I pinched them hard as I attached three clothes pins to each one.

I was fully prepared to put the gag back in her mouth, but Kerri surprised me by hanging in there with only the slightest whimper. I started with her legs and worked my way up the front her body, increasing the frequency and intensity of the flogging as I went along. I took care to avoid her crotch as I was saving that for last.

I hit the side of each breast once before I used the flogger to knock off the clothes pins. Kerri let out her first small scream.

I tightly held her cheeks and asked her, “Do you want the gag?”

“No, Sir. Please.”

Her breathing was picking up again.

I was sweating from the effort and the excitement. The hot summer night didn’t help. I stripped completely and then took a few more pictures of her for posterity.

Again, I started with her legs as I worked by way up to her upper back. Then I concentrated on those quivering ass cheeks. I got just the right distance to be able to whip her ass at full strength and speed.

She got louder, but the sound of the flogger and her vocal moaning seemed to vibrate against my now dripping cock.

As her ass started getting pink, I started swinging the flogger up between her legs landing against her cunt between volleys against her butt and back. I walked to her front and put a few more across her tits before ripping the panties from her leaving her completely naked.

I plunged my fingers into her cunt and finger fucked her hard and fast as I mauled her red and tender tits. Her moans of discomfort morphed into the familiar groans of pleasure. Kerri caught me completely off guarding by cumming again. I had never seen her cum that quickly before.

I freed her arms and legs and held her until she calmed down. I pulled her leashed forcibly guiding her back into the house. I had intended on taking her to her bed, but my urgency drove me to her kitchen table.

I bent her at the waist forcing her tits into the table. I entered that steaming cunt and pounded her so hard, I moved the table until it was propped against the wall. With the help of the wine I had been drinking all along, I realized my hard on was going to last for awhile.

It was time to take her to the bed. I had her stick her red ass in the air and spanked her at least another twenty times before resuming my assault against her cunt. Twice, I leaned back on my legs and had her turn around and take me in her mouth.

After the second time, I pushed her mouth off my dick and got that ass in the air one more time. Her pussy juice was providing a great deal of lube; but not wanting to take any chances, I covered my dick with lube and then slowly removed the plug from her ass as I fucked her cunt with my other hand.

She knew what was coming.

“Just relax slut and take my dick into your ass. Work your clit while I take you!”

The plug had done a great time of loosening her virgin anus. The head of my cock slipped in easier then I expected. I held it there for a minute before gently working my way in.

Kerri’s noises were different, but they still made my dick harden with every syllable. This ass had been a dream of mine ever since she told me she had no interest in anal sex. I was enjoying each stroke.

Before long, I was pounding her ass as hard as I had been pounding her cunt and her moaning was just as loud.

Kerri was working her clit, but I was far from caring whether she came again or not. I howled like some wounded animal as the cum pumped through my dick and emptied into her virgin bowels.

A small sting of my cum trailed my dick as I pulled out and collapsed on the bed. We slept until noon wrapped up in each other’s arms.

OK…I said these stories were all real experiences of mine, but I did say there would be some composites. In the interest of full disclosure and honesty, the preceding “punishment night” sequence was actually five separate events compressed into one. The family room play, the outdoor blowjob, the tree play, the garage play and the bedroom finale all happened; just at different times. In fact one of the scenes was not with Kerri, but it just seemed to fit.

Oh, and it took more like an hour to set up the garage play. I’m not that handy. One last confession: I had a bit too much wine on the garage night and couldn’t cum for the life of me.

And before you ask, all pictures were deleted after we enjoyed them; just as I has promised her.

One last part to go about my last days with Kerri.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by xzf5z6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors