Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mathew's Resurrection IV

"Mathew's sex life is resurrected with slut Kerri's help."

5
1 Comment 1
4.7k Views 4.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Scene Six

I don’t want anyone to be left with the impression that we are total freaks. Most of the sex we had was your normal everyday roll in the bed before we fell asleep. I received more blow jobs in the car then I ever did before; but at the end of the day we were usually very normal.

The unfortunate thing we both realized at about the same time was that the reason we liked being together was 95% sexual. After all was said and done, we were what each other needed at the time. As awful as it might be to admit, if we were out and it was unlikely that we would be fucking anytime that night, I got little to nothing out of her company. It turned out that we at least had that in common.

There was no great scene or period of mourning for either of us. We moved on, richer for the time we had with each other. Kerri was remarried within a year after we broke it off, and I continue to hope that that is the relationship she was always looking for.

That said, there were a few last sexual adventures that I will never forget.

Kerri worked for a home sales company. She recruited women to get other women to hold parties in their home so they could sell them the company’s products. (It wasn’t the make-up or food storage firms).

I don’t think she made much money at it. I think she did it mostly for the fun she had talking and hanging around with the other women.

Kerri always looked forward to the company’s yearly seminar/reward dinner held in Columbus, Ohio. She and two of her recruits were leaving Friday to drive the 500 miles or so it took to get there.

I got an email from her about 11:15 that morning asking me if I could be at my place at noon so she could leave something with me. I assumed she wanted me to hold on to some valuable to keep it from her deadbeat ex while she was out of town. Since my office was only 15 minutes from my house, I was happy to help her out.

At noon, Kerri knocked at the door. She had left her two friends in the car so I did not expect her to be long.

After kissing me, she said, “May I please leave you with a blowjob?”

I was instantly hard.

“Sure baby, help yourself.”

Kerri released my belt and had my pants down in seconds. She dropped to her knees and started to lick and kiss my balls as she pushed me back into my favorite chair. Once there, my shaft went down her throat.

I had never seen her head bob up and down on my cock that fast before. She was a slut on a mission.

“Please fill my mouth with your cum, Sir. I don’t want to hit the road on an empty stomach.”

The surprise, the talk and the blowjob itself was hot as hell. When she worked her finger into my ass I started to fuck her face in earnest. Within seconds, the cum shot from the tip of my rock hard dick into that warm and welcoming mouth.

“Damn baby, that was incredible!”

Kerri said, “Good! Now don’t go putting this dick in some other slut while I’m gone.” Then she put my softening cock back in her mouth and licked it clean.

I kissed her goodbye and watched her climb into her SUV and back out the driveway.

This girl knew how to keep my attention.

On the last night of her conference, Kerri called me at about 1:00 in the morning. It was clear that she had been having a great time. She and her buddies had obviously been through more then a bottle or two.

She was almost shouting, “These bitches don’t think you exist! They don’t think any man would do all the stuff I told them about!”

I answered, “What did you tell them?”

“I told them about the lake we made in the center of my bed that time….Oh, and I told them how you came in my mouth before we left!”

She was interrupted by the sound of yet another drunk woman. “She told us how you spank her ass before you fuck her!”

“Sounds like you girls have had a bit to drink.”

Kerri pitched in again, “Damn right! Tell these sluts what you have in store for me when I get home!”

“All right. Put the phone on speaker so everyone can hear.”

Within seconds, my perverse little mind came up with a plan. I was going to try phone sex with three women.

“You are to come directly to my house and park in the drive. There will be a dildo in a box by the front door that you will take back to your car and use on yourself until I call you.”

Between the giggling, I could hear the others ask Kerri questions. “Are you really going to do that? Does he always treat you like this? Is he serious?”

I spoke up. “Did you hear me, Kerri?”

“Yes, Sir.”

One of the other women managed to get a sentence out through her giggling. It was slurred, but it was a sentence. “Are you going to spank her again if she doesn’t do it?”

After their laughter settled down, I said, “Kerri, I’m going to let you answer that question.”

After a moment’s hesitation, Kerri answered, “I hope I get spanked one way or the other!”

Another wave of laughter came through the phone. The other girls were beginning to believe us.

I changed the subject. “Kerri, have you played with yourself today?”

“Not yet, but I think I’ll have to after this call.”

More giggles.

“I don’t think you should wait until the call is over. Go get into your nightgown while I talk to your girlfriends.”

“Yes, Sir.”

The women stopped giggling.

“Now girls, Kerri has been through a lot recently. I am happy that I have been able to bring some happiness into her life. I hope you understand what she needs in her life right now and be happy for her.”

One of the voices said, “She does seem to be a lot more fun. You must be giving her something she needs. We’re teasing her, but we’re happy for her too.”

“That’s good to hear. Now, I am going to direct her to masturbate when she gets under the covers. I expect you two to be respectful while she follows my instructions. If you want to play with yourselves, fine; but don’t disrupt her.”

“Are you serious?”

“I am very serious when it comes to Kerri. Now I think everyone has had enough fun for tonight. You two should be getting to bed. Let Kerri have the other bed all to her self.”

When Kerri came back to the phone, I told her to take it off speaker.

“Are your drunken girlfriends in bed?”

“Yes. I think they might already be asleep.”

I figured they were following my instruction and faking sleep was the easiest way. They were drunk enough that they wouldn’t be awake much longer any way. My dick was enjoying telling three women what to do.

“My cock is hard, Kerri. What would you do with it if you were here?”

“I’d love to put it in my mouth. Damn, I wish I was there.”

“Think about sucking my dick as you play with your clit.”

She moaned awhile and then the line went silent. After listening for a few minutes, I realized that she had fallen asleep. I was glad she was getting some sleep now. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day for her and she needed all the rest she could get.

I considered jerking off, but decided to save it for my little fuck puppet.

The next evening, Kerri called from the road to tell me she had dropped her friends off at their homes and that she would be arriving soon. I asked her if she remembered the instructions I gave her the night before. She did.

I watched through the bedroom window when she pulled in the driveway. Once out of her car and on her way to the box I left on the front porch, I got a clear view today’s outfit.

The denim skirt was back, topped by a sleeveless red top. The skirt gave me an instant hard on.

I watched her wiggle around in her front seat as she worked to get the dildo into her pussy. I almost left her some lube, but I figured (correctly) that it would not be needed. Her eyes closed, her head went back, and her shoulders rocked back and forth as she fucked herself for my enjoyment.

After a suitable amount of time, I called her cell phone.

“Yes, Sir?”

“You seem to enjoy fucking yourself in my driveway.”

“I am. But it would be much better if this was a real dick, Sir.”

“Come in now, but don’t take the dildo out.”

I watched her smile as she put her legs out the door, holding them tightly together. She made her way to the front door using small steps to keep the dildo from falling to the ground.

Once she was in the door, I told her to get to remove the dildo and clean it off with her mouth. The sight of her lips wrapped around the rubber penis was surprisingly hot. I took it from her, tossed it on the near by chair and kissed her hard. I stopped kissing her just long enough to get her top over her head and off. Then I grabbed her between her breasts by her bra and led her off to my playroom.

All my toys, ceiling/wall chains, a padded table and a mattress filled the room nicely.

“Strip for me. I want you naked.”

She was stripped in a flash. I enjoyed her tits and cunt for a bit before I told her to get on all fours on the padded table. The table was at just the right height to fuck any hole I chose. The blindfold went on before the ass plug went in. Her pussy was gushing as I worked the rabbit vibrator in as far as I could get it.

I used the palm of my hand to get her ass warmed up for the black leather strap I was looking forward to putting across those quivering cheeks.

Four of five blows from the strap and the rabbit fell from her cunt. She was dripping pussy juice and there was nothing to keep it in. I picked it up, shoved it back in, and pressed the clit vibe firmly on target. Bondage tape kept it in this time.

I walked around her occasionally striking her thighs, tits and ass with the leather strap.

Before long, Kerri yelled, “I’m going to cum, Sir!”

I released the bondage tape and pummeled her cunt with the rabbit.

“Cum for me, slut!”

A river shot from her pulsating pussy and drenched the blanket I had tied to the table for padding and she let out the loudest “FFFFUCKKKK!” I ever heard.

Once she calmed down, I had her remove my clothes and lick my balls for awhile. I then went to the living room before calling her to follow.

“Take the blindfold off and get in here!”

The sight of those tits bouncing up and down as she walked towards me had me hard as steal.

“Get on your knees.

MurielGolden
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MurielGolden

I want to fuck that pretty face for awhile.”

As always, Kerri was performing her task to the best of her ability. She had learned to take me to the back of her throat and to hold there for a moment before starting her next stroke.

Her mouth was incredible, but I wanted that cunt. I pushed her away by her shoulders.

“Get on your back and spread those legs wide!”

Kerri held her legs apart with her hands.

“Open that cunt and put my dick in there now!”

It had dawned on me that I fucked this woman in every position I’d ever heard of, but I hadn’t fucked her missionary since that first night.

Kerri moaned in my ear, “Please fuck me, Sir. Please.”

It had been three days since I last got my rocks off so I didn’t last long. I shot my load in her waiting cunt and rolled over on my back.

Without even asking, Kerri cleaned my cock with her mouth like a good little fuck puppet.

We fucked two more times before morning, but frankly, those fucks were boring compared to the first.

 

Scene Seven

Kerri’s two friends were Sharon and Ellie. Ellie was single, but I knew little more about her then that. I knew a lot more about Sharon.

Sharon had been married well over 20 years and still lived with her husband. However, she had had at least four boyfriends that Kerri knew of. She was very open with her “dating”. Sharon frequented local hang outs and often had her dates pick her up at her home.

All she ever said of her husband was that “He understands.”

She wasn’t beautiful, but I wouldn’t turn her down. She was however, extremely sensuous and had an impressive libido. I figured this out the night we watched each other fuck.

Kerri and I ran into Sharon and her then current boyfriend at one of the local sports bars. (I forget his name. Let’s call him “Tony”.) It wasn’t long before four couples were sharing one table and more then a few pitchers of beer.

Closing time seemed to come around too soon. Kerri invited everyone to her house for one more before they hit the road.

While all four couples showed up, two realized that they shouldn’t be having too much before driving home, so the left in pretty short order. Neither Sharon nor Tony seemed like they had any place they needed to be so they were in no hurry.

It never ceases to amaze me that there is some critical mass of alcohol that controls discussion topics. You start with the weather and then gradually move through kids, families, vacations, embarrassing moments and sports. Inevitably, all conversations eventually get to sex.

At some point, Tony was espousing on the glories of group sex. While I doubted he had any idea of what he was talking about, it was fascinating to watch the girls’ reactions.

Sharon said that while it all sounded good, she didn’t know if she could actually be in a group scene.

That gave me an idea (OK, that and the pitchers of beer).

I said, “If you’re not sure of a group scene, perhaps you should work your way up to it one step at a time.”

All three were staring at me as if they were waiting for the word to come down from on high. I have to admit that I liked it. I was definitely the oldest one in the room so I guess they thought I was some kind of sage.

I continued, “Have you ever heard of ‘same room’ sex?”

Tony spoke up. “Yeah, that’s when couples have sex in the same room but only with their partners, right?”

“You got it. If you find that you like watching others fuck, maybe you would eventually warm up to the idea of fucking others. Let’s face it. Everyone in this room is going to eventually have sex with others. Orgies might just be more efficient.”

Sharon looked at Kerri and asked her what she thought.

Kerri looked at me and said, “I don’t know. What do I think?”

I kissed her hard and long before squeezing her tits under her shirt. She leaned back on the couch with her legs straight out in front her facing our guests. My right had went between her knees and started enjoying the trail up to what I was sure was a fairly wet pussy.

Kerri was rubbing my dick through the outside of my shorts when I broke off our kiss and we both looked over to the guests. Sharon was seated between Tony’s spread legs holding his knees while he reached under her top and grabbed her substantial tits. They were both transfixed with us and obviously wanted us to continue.

I pulled Kerri to her feet and kissed her again while I lifted her top over her head. I had her face our audience while I unclasped her bra and eased it slowly off her arms. Her hands were holding the cups covering her nipples. I slowly removed her hands and let the bra hit the floor.

Sharon had one hand behind her back presumably rubbing Tony’s cock. Tony had one hand on a tit and the other down the front of her jeans. I don’t think either of them had blinked since I last looked at them.

I put Kerri’s hands behind her head to ensure a continued unobstructed view of her fabulous breasts. Then I sat on the couch behind her and reached both hands under skirt (yep, you guessed it…denim). The crotch of her panties was very wet. I moved my fingers under the leg band, gently separated the lips of her vagina before guiding them to her welcoming clit. I circled it just long enough to get a gasp from her.

The gasp was effective. Tony had Sharon’s top off and her bra was moved up allowing his hands free access to her obviously hard nipples. Her belt was loosened and she was undoing the waist button.

I lifted the back of Kerri’s skirt and kissed the cheeks of that gorgeous ass. I traced my tongue in circles as I took the waist of her panties in each hand and slowly worked them down her legs.

Once they were on the floor I stood and turned her sideways before I shoved my tongue down her throat once again.

Without being told, she pulled off my tee shirt and took off my shorts. I had gone commando, so my hard cock sprang out welcoming the end of confinement.

Tony had Sharon laying on the couch. He had his tongue between her legs while keeping his head tilted so he could still keep on eye on us. Sharon was also watching us but would occasionally squint her eyes as Tony was entertaining her clit. Her hands were playing with her own nipples.

Kerri went to her knees and licked my balls while stroking the length of my dick. I held her head in both hands while I watched Tony slip a finger or two into Sharon’s dripping cunt. After a particularly load moan, Sharon pushed his head away from her crotch and attacked his pants. She had him naked in no time.

Kerri had my cock in her mouth by this time and was doing her usual magic. Between her incredibly developed oral skills and the show going on before me, I knew I couldn’t let her suck me for much longer. If I had, the show would not have gotten to the third act.

I decided I needed to fuck her, but I wanted our fuck mates to see my dick in her as clearly as possible. I had her stand while I sat on the couch. I guided her ass to my lap and positioned my dick at the entrance to her cunt. She remained facing the company giving them the view of a lifetime.

Kerri guided me into her pussy and said for all to hear, “Show them how you fuck me! Fuck the hell out me and show them what fucking is!”

That was like a match on gasoline. Sharon had Tony on his back on the floor and was squatted over his hard, and rather impressive dick. Tony held her breasts as he begged her to put his cock in her swollen and oozing cunt. Sharon let out a “Oh…fuck.” As she worked her pussy over Tony’s begging dick.

With all the alcohol in us, the fucking went on a good fifteen minutes or so. I moved my hands back and forth between Kerri’s ass and tits. She would occasionally reach between her legs and tickle my balls.

When I started to work her clit with my hand, it was obvious the Kerri was going to be the first to cum. Her pussy walls tightened and her face contorted as her orgasm hit like a ton of bricks. Sharon was pumping Tony like she was riding a bronco bull. They were both getting pretty loud.

I fucked Kerri through her orgasm and then pushed her to her hands and knees. Her head was only inches from Sharon’s thigh. I roughly spread her legs and resumed fucking her now spasaming cunt.

Tony pulled Sharon to his chest and then held on to the cheeks of her ass for dear life. He was obviously filling her cunt. She put one hand between her legs and drove herself over the edge into her own orgasm.

I held Kerri’s ass still for a moment before driving in as hard as I could and filling her with what was an impressive load. I remember trying to keep my grunting “dignified”.

There was a moment of quiet until we all seemed to reach for our beers at the same time. The workout had left us thirsty.

Gradually, I put my shorts back on. Kerri ran upstairs to get herself a bathrobe for Sharon and herself. Tony stayed naked.

I broke the silence. “Well?”

Tony answered, “Dude, what a great idea. I owe you.”

As Sharon tied the robe around her, she chimed in, “That’s a first. Hope to god it’s not the last.”

Kerri just smiled and kissed me.

OK…as before….the truth is that we did fuck in front of each other, but I’m not sure of each and every step. Also, I have to admit that I was really the first to cum. I think Kerri might have faked hers for the benefit of the show. Thank you Kerri.

Epilogue

Trying to keep everything as factual as possible is a lot of work. My imagination would frequently go adrift and it took a lot of effort to bring it back. I had intended on chronicling some of the amazing times I have had with my girlfriend of the last four and one-half years, but I now realize that I need to go back to fiction for awhile to ease the strain. I might even try another genre.

Our last time together was on a weekend trip to a timeshare resort just outside Toledo. I wasn’t thrilled about the timeshare thing, but it did make things pretty cheap.

The first night we had a great time at one of the local bars and fucked each other well into the morning. The second night, we had the long talk.

After the talk, we made love. In the morning we brought each other to one final orgasm.

Neither of us said it, but we both knew that was it.

When I dropped her off at her house, I kissed her on the forehead, hugged her tightly and went back to my car without saying anything.

To this day I remain thankful that Kerri was there at the right time and wish her nothing but happiness for her entire life.

Thank you dear Fuck Puppet, wherever you are.

Published 
Written by xzf5z6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments