Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mid-Morning Rendezvous With Sir

"A pet submits and gets punished."

27
8 Comments 8
9.5k Views 9.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

She stood at the hotel room door, double-checked the room number, and took a deep breath. This was only the second time that she was going to meet her Sir in person and she was trying to manage her expectations. She was so happy when he suggested this mid-morning meeting and they were both able to get away from their other commitments and family. Still, she paused and wondered what will happen when she enters.

She clutched a small handbag, undid another button on her blouse to ensure Sir could get a good glimpse of her 38D breasts. She had a feeling, no, an expectation, a burning desire that soon she would be naked for him. Her handbag held a few items but most importantly, it held her beaded nipple chain and clamps that Sir ordered her to bring. Her nipples were already hard and tingling with anticipation. She brushed back her long blond hair one more time and reapplied her pale red lipstick. She was ready. She knocked.

“Come in and close the door,” he answered firmly.

She opened the door and saw Sir sitting on the king-sized bed. He was wearing a nice tan V-neck shirt, black pants, belt, and shoes. He had a small white box sitting next to him. She had an idea what it was but wasn’t sure.

~~~

Meanwhile, his lust just grew at the sight of her. He never tired of her beauty. Her blond hair, her full plump breasts that strained against her light blue silk blouse, and of course, the curves of her hips that looked perfect in her grey skirt.

~~~

She felt his hunger for her even though she was about eight feet away. She was drawn to him and began walking towards him.

“Stop! Did I tell you to come?”

“No, Sir,” his pet replied as she bit her lower lip already thinking that this could be cause for punishment.

“Did you bring your clamps?”

“Yes, Sir, they are in my bag,” she replied, head bowed down as she felt her body getting warmer with thoughts of pinched nipples.

“Good pet. Now take off your blouse, let me get a good look at you. I never got a chance to inspect you properly the last time.”

She remembered the last time. She thought about how his breathing became ragged as he pulled down her bikini top in the car. How his craving took away her resistance and doubts. Shortly afterwards, he pulled on her nipples, roughly pulled down her bikini bottoms, and slapped her pussy. It gave her chills and shivers remembering the moment.

Slowly she took off her blouse, unbuttoning the top, revealing the edges of her bra, before dropping it on the floor.  Brazenly, she did this all while staring at Sir, basking in his attention as he drank in the slow reveal of her bra and half-naked torso.

“Now the skirt.” She reached back and let the skirt fall to the floor.

Seeing his lustful looks, her body warmed. She felt so wanted as he looked at her. She was lovely, he had been thinking of her every day since they last met. How passionately she kissed, how her body quivered anytime he slapped her ass or pressed his body against her.

~~~

He continued looking at her, her blue eyes displaying a bit of worry and he knew why once he looked lower. It wasn’t her full plump breasts encased in a sexy black lace bra showing off her erect nipples that he wanted to pull and twist. Nor was it her freshly waxed pussy. No, she was missing something. He had expressly told her to wear a blouse and skirt, a bra, a garter belt, stockings, and heels. She complied with every command except she was missing the garter belt.

~~~

“Pet, what happened to your garter belt?” his voice growing stern.

“Sir, I couldn’t find it so I didn’t wear one.”

“No excuse, you need to be punished. Take your bra off and come crawl to me and bring your clamps with you. Now!”

“Yes, sir,” she replied as she quickly unhooked her bra and let her full breasts free.

She heard his low growling moan as she exposed her breasts to him. Then, she got on her hands and knees and started crawling towards Sir. She saw his bulge; his dark hazel eyes were flickering with lust.

~~~

Sir took in the scene. He watched his pet’s breasts hang free as they swung back and forth as she crawled towards him. He spread his legs to give her room.

“Kneel between my legs and give me those clamps.”

“Yes, Sir.”

He reached out and took the clamps from her and then he suddenly pinched and pulled on both nipples. They felt so arousing to his touch. 

~~~

She gasped. The pain was mixed with an erotic shock wave that spread through her whole body. She moaned as he held her nipples and then twisted them.

“Ohhh, Sir!” she grimaced. She noticed Sir’s bulge getting bigger. She glowed inside knowing she was making him hard. 

He suddenly let go and then slapped her breasts.

“Who is my pet?” he demanded. 

“I am,” she purred proudly.

“What happens when you are a brat or disobey me?”

“I get punished, Sir,”

“Yes, you do,” he replied as he traced the clamps around her nipples a few times before attaching the clamps to her swollen red nipples that were still stinging from being pulled and twisted. She knew her pussy was slick and juicy even though it hadn’t been touched. It didn’t help that Sir forbade her to touch herself for the last two days. He carefully adjusted the pressure on both clamps and then jerked the chain.

“Fuck!” she yelped. Sir did it again but harder, “Please Sir!” she gasped and quivered.

“Now, unzip my pants and lick my cock, I think there may be some pre-cum for you to clean up.

She unzipped his pants, excited at the prospect of having his hard cock in her mouth again. She lowered his pants and pulled out his hard cock, the head was already poking out of his underwear oozing pre-cum. She stroked his shaft and lovingly teased Sir with her long tongue before swirling her tongue around his tip, licking up his pre-cum. She felt his stiff cock pulsate in her hand as she admired his sensitive pink tip.

“Oh pet,” he moaned as her tongue flickered across his pee hole. He pulled again suddenly on the chain and she gasped, forcing his cock deep in her mouth. She gagged as it hit the back of her throat.

LoveOfUrLife_DanaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoveOfUrLife_DanaTS

“Please Sir, can I finger my pussy?” she panted as she took a breath for some air.

“No, you haven’t even been punished yet. You are so needy, my pet but I need to cum. Your mouth is a good place to start. I have been thinking so much about you.”

“That pleases me, Sir,” he could barely hear her garbled reply with her mouth full of his cock. He grabbed her hair and forced his cock deeper. He growled as she managed to lick the underside of his veiny shaft. He released her head and she went back to sucking on his cock and licking his balls while stroking his shaft. Her nipples were burning from the clamps and every now and then Sir would slap her breasts before pulling on her hair.

“Oh Sir,” she moaned as she rubbed her breasts against his thighs. She was so wet and so on edge. She felt his orgasm building and it only increased her desire to please him. Then Sir tensed and she readied herself for his load.

“Fuck!” he moaned as she looked up at him. She felt his legs tremble and he released another string of cum. She gagged as she struggled to swallow it all. A stray drop of cum leaked from the corner of her mouth, over her glossy lips, and slowly made its way down to her chin. Sir reached out and wiped it off and she licked his finger clean, just like she did for his cock.

“So good but you need to be punished,” he panted after gaining some control. He turned to the side and handed her the box. “Open it.” She did. Inside was a shiny metal butt plug with a red glass jewel on the end. Her butt cheeks involuntarily clenched.

“Turn around.”

His obedient pet turned around exposing her ass to him. Her ass was amazing, plump curvy firm cheeks. He couldn’t explain it but every time he looked at her ass it gave him chills that shot directly to his cock and brain. It was always a rush. He gave her a playful spank and then caressed her cheeks. Soon, she felt the cool lube around her rosebud and felt his thumb press against it.

“Ohhh,” she moaned and wiggled. Next, she felt the cool metal plug pushing against her rosebud as Sir applied growing pressure. She yelped as it penetrated her ass.

“What do you say?”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Now you need to be spanked and punished but first, take my pants and shoes off.”

His pet ached to have her ass spanked. Hopefully, it would be hard but first, she needed to get her Sir comfortable. She took off his shoes and socks first, then carefully put his limp cock back in his pants before she took them off as well. She carefully folded them before taking off his underwear releasing his cock again.

“Come here,” he said once his clothes were off. He pulled her up and they kissed passionately, tongues probing each other’s mouth, then he pushed her away even though he wanted to kiss her more. “Now, get over my lap.”

He guided her on his lap by pulling on the nipple chain. She glanced down at his lap and already his cock was beginning to stir again. She carefully positioned herself so her breasts hung down the outer side of one leg and her ass was over the other leg. He lovingly caressed her ass; it was so smooth. He ran his fingers up and down her thighs. They both felt his cock growing again against her belly. His fingers ran down her crack and then he moved the plug a little bit in and out of her ass.

“No, please Sir, don’t. I might cum if you keep that up.”

“You know the rules, no cumming without permission, my luscious pet.”

“Yes, Sir, I do,” she quivered as he continued moving the plug.

Sir continued to tease his pet, running his hand through her hair, then down her back, touching the plug and then he lightly touched her pussy lips.

“That feels so good,” she purred and squirmed. Then suddenly, smack!

“Ouch!” she was surprised by the sudden harshness and speed of his smack. Then, another one, this time on the other cheek. Four more, in rapid succession.

Sir paused and ran his warm spanking hand between her thighs and rubbed her clit and pussy. She clamped down tightly on his hand.

“Please Sir, let me cum!” she begged

“Not yet,” and then he spanked her ass and then also her upper thighs, seven more times on each side. Her ass was now glowing pink and her legs were shaking.

“Please Sir, I need you.” She whimpered as he spanked her red ass two more times. Her squirming and moaning just made Sir harder and hornier with each strike. She could hear him panting and it was getting louder and faster with each slap.

“Spread your legs wider, my cum slut.”

She did and then Sir slapped her pussy, just about sending her over the edge.

“What are you going to do the next time I tell you to do something?” he questioned as he spanked her ass once again.

“Obey you, Sir,” she gasped when he pressed against her plug. Her ass was on fire but more pressing was her need to cum, to feel his hard cock that was alive and pressing against her tummy inside her, someplace, anyplace.

“Over the side of the bed, show me your ass,” he demanded.

She quickly obeyed and turned around just in time to see Sir point his cock at her throbbing plump pussy lips.

“Please, Sir.”

“Please, Sir, what?”

“Please fuck your horny wet pet.”

With that, Sir grabbed her hips and thrust his cock deep inside her. Pumping with pent-up passion, he squeezed her breasts, he pulled her hair while his balls bounced against her thighs. “Oh yes, fuck your pet’s pussy,” she yelled as she felt his hard cock fill her hot cunt.  He continued thrusting and pounding away as he leaned over her, kissing her neck, squeezing her tender ass. Her legs began to quiver.

“Please Sir, I need to cum. May your pet cum?”

“Not yet!”

“But Sir, I don’t know if I can help it.” she pleaded and panted. 

He reached down and started playing with the plug, moving it in and out, in synch with his cock thrusts. She clenched her teeth, fighting the building orgasm.

“Pleeease!” she gasped as her body stiffened.

“Now, my pet!” With that, she let go and her orgasm washed over her body, her pussy squeezed his cock and then Sir came too. His cumming just intensified and sustained her orgasm. Her legs shook as he exploded inside her. Their bodies now covered with sweat as Sir kissed her and wrapped his arms around her. She glowed knowing she pleased her Sir and felt good in his embrace as she drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments