Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mile High Slut

"Shelly provides a valuable service for airplane captains everywhere."

23
12 Comments 12
25.6k Views 25.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex
Shelly clicked her ruby red heels through the International Terminal, her tight pinstripe mini skirt accentuating a firm, rounded ass. The blue, curve-hugging cashmere sweater with plunging neckline displayed her ample assets. Meticulously manicured nails were lacquered in red, and her honey blonde hair curled over straight shoulders. Rounded, innocent looking eyes looked out of a beautiful face. The thin, black, leather choker with the gleaming silver wings was slightly out of character. She held a soft smile as she walked, arriving at the gate as the flight attendants called First Class for boarding.

Shelly shivered slightly as the plane accelerated to take off. Her breasts felt overstimulated, hard nipples grazing under the soft, textured sweater. She wanted to tweak the stiff little peaks, to pinch and roll them in her fingers. Her pussy nearly ached from want. Just a little bit longer, she thought.

The airplane climbed through the clouds, eventually leveling off at a cruising altitude of thirty-three thousand feet. Shelly was practicing breathing exercises; anticipation made her edgy. She was in the middle of a slow in-breath when a flight attendant requested that she follow her. Shelly nodded, unbuckled her seat belt and went.

Past the privacy curtain at the front of the plane, the attendant said, “Wait here.” Shelly was left alone.

She stood straight, hands clasped behind her back, head down. The cockpit door opened and the captain emerged. Shelly couldn't see his face, but he walked with slow, measured steps, stopping behind her. Shelly didn't move as his hand slid down her back to her ass, stroking, then slapping it lightly.

“So, slut. Are you ready to be fucked?” He'd spoken quietly into her ear, his breath tickling the tiny hairs there.

Shelly didn't speak.

The captain chuckled softly. “Good girl. Answer.”

“If it pleases you, sir,” she said quietly. Shelly felt his hand grip her hair and tug just a little, enough to let her feel it.

“Oh, it pleases me, slut. In the bathroom, now.”

Shelly hurried into the small lavatory, followed closely by the captain still holding her hair. It was a tight fit. She spread her legs as the captain pressed in behind her. His hand released her hair, then gripped her hips and pressed his erection into her voluptuous ass.

“Mmm, that is a fine ass. Tell me, slut, do you like being fucked in the ass?”

Shelly quivered slightly and said, “Yes, sir.”

The captain squeezed her cheeks and said, “Very nice. We'll get to that later. Turn around, sit on the toilet, and undo my pants.”

Shelly wiggled around and sat, her hands working quickly. She slid his clothing over his hips, down to his thighs, and admired the proud, thick cock bobbing in her face. The captain's hands gathered her hair and pulled her head back. Shelly did not look up. She hadn't been given permission to look at him.

“You are a well trained little slut, aren't you? Good. Now, show me how much you want to be my mile high slut.”

A thrill ran through Shelly as she opened her mouth and engulfed the captain's stiff meat. She licked and sucked the head, then took him deeper. His hands in her hair urged her on and Shelly took him to the back of her throat. With practiced ease, Shelly relaxed her throat muscles and took in the remaining length. The captain groaned.

“Oh yes, that's the way, little slut. What a good little cock sucker you are. Time to fuck your mouth now, slut.”

Shelly felt her pussy clench as the hands in her hair tightened and the captain began slowly pumping in and out of her mouth. She loved having her mouth fucked. Shelly held on as the captain continued, his thick cock filling Shelly perfectly.

“Look up at me while I fuck your mouth,” said the captain. Shelly looked up into dark eyes in a chiseled face. He stared down at her, concentration evident in his taught muscles and the set of his jaw. He said, “Pull your tits out, slut. Let me see them bounce.”

Shelly moaned around his thrusting cock and pulled the stretchy collar of her sweater down until her breasts popped out. Her nipples were dark, tight nubs that ached to be used.

GiliSkyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiliSkyy

She cupped her heavy mounds and bounced them for the captain. He groaned and reached down. Rough fingers twisted a nipple and Shelly moaned again, sucking on the hard pole in her mouth.

“Oh yes. I want to try that pussy now. Would you like that?” Shelly nodded up at him and the captain pulled himself out of her mouth.

“Stand up, slut. Pull your skirt up and take off your panties,” said the captain. His rough voice drew shivers over Shelly's heated skin as she obeyed. When she was ready, the captain gripped her waist and lifted her to sit on the small sink counter. Shelly used the ceiling for balance as the captain spread her legs out wide and looked his fill.

“Yes, very good,” he said softly. The captain drew a finger through her dripping sex, then had Shelly suck it clean. “Such a naughty little slut. Already so wet for this captain's cock. Should I fuck you, slut?”

Shelly shuddered, wanting nothing more. She gasped as the captain twisted a nipple sharply.

“Answer, bitch.”

“Please, sir. I would very much like for you to fuck me.”

The captain smiled and guided himself to her weeping entrance. Shelly whimpered softly as he pressed further, his thick meat stretching her tight channel. She bit her lip as he continued his slow thrust. She wanted to come badly, but he hadn't given her permission. The captain bottomed out inside her and groaned.

“Tight fucking slut. Your cunt's so tight. Wrap your legs around me. I'm going to fuck you hard, little slut,” he said as he held her hips, pulled out and plunged back in. Shelly moaned and complied. Her body was on fire as he thrust into her again. She fought her orgasm, fingers pressing into the ceiling. The captain was grunting with every hard thrust and his cock was hitting all the right spots inside her hungry well.

Shelly nearly lost it when the captain's thumb began a torturous circuit around her clit. She whimpered and moaned as he manipulated her higher.

“Does the little slut want to come?” asked the captain in a strained voice.

Shelly whimpered as he fucked her and gasped, “Yes, please, sir. I want to come on your cock, sir. Please, oh god, please, sir!”

His thumb pressed more firmly on her clit and Shelly squeezed her eyes shut, whimpering and moaning on alternating breaths. The captain fucked her harder as his thumb worked. Shelly wasn't sure she could hold back. She wanted to come so much, but she needed to wait for permission. Shelly heard the captain's breath catch, and his rhythm quickened.

“I'm going to come inside that cunt. I want to feel you milk my cock when I do.” He was panting now, nearly there. Shelly felt her orgasm rising and knew there was no stopping it now. He thrust and thrust, then said, “Oh fuck, you lovely little slut. I'm coming. Now. Come now, slut!”

Shelly exploded around the captain's cock. Her pussy quivered and clenched his meat as he grunted and spurted his creamy cum into her thirsty little cunt. The force of his climax extended her own, and Shelly rode orgasm after orgasm as the captain thrust the last of his cum into her.

Both breathed heavily afterward; Shelly was grateful for the respite. Too soon, the captain pulled his cock out. He cleaned up and fixed his clothing before acknowledging Shelly again.

“That was very well done, slut. You do your organization proud.” Shelly felt a gentle caress on her cheek before he continued. “Clean yourself up and return to your seat. Feel free to order anything you like. I will be calling on you later on. The co-pilot will be calling on you, as well.” Shelly felt him lean in, his breath once again tickling her ear as he whispered, “He's bigger than I am. I'm sure you'll enjoy him thoroughly.”

“Yes, sir. Thank you.”

After he left, Shelly slid gingerly down to the floor. She felt deliciously used and wobbly on her heels as she cleaned up and put her panties back on. Back at her seat, she hailed a flight attendant and requested an extra dirty vodka martini with three blue cheese olives. Shelly touched her choker and smiled as she sipped her drink, crossed her legs, and felt the friction on her tender pussy. The sixteen hour flight was going to prove interesting indeed.

She absolutely loved being a Mile High Slut.
Published 
Written by Evie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments