Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mind games turn to bed games

"He was cocky and thought he had me sussed ouI thought I had him figured. I think we were both wrong."

11
4 Comments 4
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
"You'reone of those girl who's shut down because some guy forget her birthday." He shot me a contemptuous look, like I was offensive in general. "I'm pretty good at reading people." I didn't bother to argue. I didn't care if he knew the truth. "Let me guess," he leaned into me, "all men are the same. Well let me ask you something, Little Thing. If all men are the same, why do women take so long to choose?"

He brushed his fingers under my chin and I turned reflexively. His dark eyes were shot through with amusement like arrows with flaming tails. "I don't think all men are the same," I replied, "I think all people are the same. And they're all part of the same great mush. Man, woman, or child."

"You think I'm an asshole, don't you?"

"Whatever gets you off."

He smiled as if this were hilarious, and re-thought his tactics for a while. He put one hand on my waist and squeezed as if something interesting might happen, but it was just flesh. "You're quite dead," he observed. "Sort of like a sex abuse victim. You go somewhere else when a man handles you."

That one hit a little closer to home. "And you've had every girl since high school. And they can't fill up the space. You're a shallow person, but you want to be interesting, so much. You, like the employee who pretends to be the manager, yearn to be more. But you haven't got the stuff, champ. Not now, not ever."

He digested this and questioned, "Isn't that how to be noble? I want to transcend my assholiness. I don't want to be a man-whore forever. I'm hoping to progress." He offered me a winning smile and I softened. He drew me into his arms and I went limp like prey. "You're soft," he said, nuzzling me. "I've always wanted to hold you. I thought you might bite off a finger just for the taste."

You've only stunned me for a second. I turned and kissed him. He searched my eyes for clues but I was blocking him. "You think you've got me sussed." I wrinkled my nose like Samantha the witch.

"Don't I?" I could feel he was hard. He took a handful of my hair and pulled it so he could kiss my neck, like a lion holding the female with teeth to keep her from lashing when he fucked her from behind.

"You're just a kid," I said. "Just a boy. I'm not."

"I know," he said.

"You don't get it. I'm older than time. I'm just a conduit. This body's a false prophet."

"They say you're mad," he teased, but there was truth in his voice.

"Mad as Cassandra."

He grazed my neck. "I wanna go to the dark side."

"That's the thing about men." I gripped his dick and squeezed. He moaned. "Always thinking with their little men."

He took my hand. "You like it kind of rough."

"I don't like it all," I insisted. "I'm way past sex. Sex is for people, and I don't often get accused of that anymore."

"You're really weird," he said. "But you don't dress like a goth."

"I don't really need to advertise it."

"I like weird." He yanked my hair sideways and bit into my neck. My breath caught. "I'll fuck you hard," he whispered. "If that's what you like, Little Thing."

"Is that a joke?" I questioned. I was tall for a girl.

"Course not." He lifted my top over my head. He bit my nipple through my tank top. My lip quivered. "Do you ever wear a bra?" He pulled the fabric in his teeth.

"Please," I gulped.

"I've got you begging. That's a good sign." He stripped me to my underpants before he even went for his shirt. He leaned in and cupped my face. My eyes strayed to his chest. A player's chest. "I see diamonds and hexagons." Then, "I'm missing my show."

"It's alright, later," he assured me. He leaned over me.

"I need to eat my yoghurt," I said. "I always eat my yoghurt at 10."

"I'll give you something to eat."

He bit me, so hard. I squealed. "I thought you were vanilla. All the girls..."

"I'm just trying to find the perfect play mate for my games."

"So you're..."

"You can say it."

"A sadist?"

He laughed. "Real or fake?" I asked. I only liked the real kind, even though that was a contradiction.

"How much proof do you want?" Think carefully about it.

He finger fucked me. He pressed his body into mine. He had a nice body. "Come here." He marched me to his room, his fingers forming a bruise on my arm. "I'd advise you not to beg," he said, just making conversation, "if you want less pain that is. Do it if you want more."

He opened his closet drawer. I didn't look at his hands. He dropped his boxers. He stood like a glorious vision. "This too is a lie." I could see his eyes then, really see the look that had come into them. It was ugliness, right from the tarpits. I gasped. I had found a specimen of value. I didn't want to disturb the nesting.

He slapped me so hard I lost my breath. Then he was on me. He clamped my arms behind my back and cuffed them. "Now your panties, little one." He pulled them down. "What I like... is to cause a lot of writhing and twitching," he explained. "When I've got a girl naked like this, it looks nice." I heard something swishing. "Ever been whipped?" he asked. "You've probably had a guy slap your ass, but this cuts. Hurts a lot. Do you want it?" My breathing quickened with beautiful anticipation. "You don't speak, and I'll decide. Alright..." he paused. "Yes." I screamed with relief as he brought the whip down. My pussy flooded with warmth. The pain stung in hot lines. I saw him in my mind's eye raising the whip and his brutal arm, so strong and handsome. I moaned. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. "I've got to tell you something." He brushed my hair back gently. "I can't cum unless I hurt you. I like to hear you squeal." My pussy pulsed.

"Stop talking," I warned. "I might cum."

"This will be an interesting submission," he fathomed. "You'll keep rising to meet me..." His finger traced a line down my spine and ass.

goddess48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
goddess48

"But I want to meet your tolerance before I stop. Shall we see how far you get?"

"Fuck yes." I turned my head against the pillow.

"Alright." He spread my cheeks and placed his finger in.

"That feels good." He started to fuck my ass. He pushed another finger in. I bucked back against his hand. My panties restrained my legs, pushed down to my knees. He freed them. "I want to spread you wide apart."

I crawled onto all fours. "Good girl," he cooed. "Now spread them wider." I got into an uncomfortable position, for best viewing.

"Everything... like a dinner platter. Nice." He traced a finger up my slit. I heard him sucking it clean. He plunged it into my welcoming cunt. Then another. He reached up and found my g-spot. I moaned, totally weak.

"Please fuck me," I begged.

He said, "That's not the way this works." He traced his sticky fingers on my asshole. He started to fuck my ass again. He used two fingers. Then three. "You're hurting me," I gave.

"Already? I guess I know your weak spot then."

He disappeared. He pressed a dildo to the outside of my cunt. He steadily plunged it in. I cried out. I felt filled. He turned it on and it started to vibrate.

"Unhhh....."

He pressed his dick to my asshole.

"Do you want this?" He bit my ear. "Do you want my cock in your ass?"

"Yeah." He pushed in. The sensation of his dick penetrating my asshole made me scream out. He buried the head and forced in the remainder. My eyes watered. My pussy was filled with the big, vibrating cock. Both of my holes were stretched. I couldn't touch my clit, and I needed to. "Oh, God...." He pumped into my asshole. I imagined he was athletic in the odd position he'd have to be in. I didn't usually do anal, but I definitely liked it now.

"So intense... You're violating me."

"And you like it," he confirmed.

"Yeah." He smashed into me and came. He took the vibrator and worked me with it.

"Oh..." I would have preferred the real thing.

He flipped me over and took out the vibrator. It made a noise as it was removed. "Thought I couldn't free this thing," he mused. "You are tight."

He removed the shreds of my panties. He spread my legs efficiently then dived onto my cunt. I wriggled and moaned as he licked and licked. He found my clit and bit it. I needed to cum so badly I might cry. Waves of tension lived in my stomach. He felt around with one hand as he kept on eating my cunt. I watched his hard arm grasping for something. I reached and passed it to him. He gave me a slow lick and I shuddered. "Thanks for the help," he said, coming up. He attached the nipple clamps.

"Please," I begged.

"Remember what I said." He kissed my lips. It was a wet kiss. I nodded. He returned to his work. I lay there in bliss as he licked, building me to a slow orgasm. When it hit I couldn't believe it, it was like a mirage. I held my breath as my pussy convulsed. My hips rose like ropes were pulling them. He nibbled my clit and buried his tongue in my pussy. I came again. "Careful," he told me, "you'll do me an injury." He pressed his face in and I shuddered again. It was amazing. I giggled. "I came. A lot. Thank you."

"No problem." He removed the clamps (a relief.) He lay next to me, but didn't hold me. He gave me a minute to recover.

"I need to punish you now."

"I'm sorry?"

"It's my ritual."

"What do you do?" I asked, eager for a second round.

"After I fuck a girl, I put her over my knee and give her a hard spanking."

"Yes, please," I told him. He reached for some rope on the bed.

"Put your hands behind your back." I turned and put my wrists together. He tied them securely. He kissed my neck roughly.

"Mmmm."

"Alright," he said. "I won't tie your legs because I like the feeling of restraining them with my own." He went into his closet again and got a ping pong paddle. "I find this is best for making the ass bounce."

He pulled me over his lap. He planted one leg securely over mine. He applied firm, stinging slaps with his palm over my bottom and thighs. My skin warmed rapidly. He started to smack harder. He whacked one cheek then the other in a steady rhythm. "Please," I begged, arching my back, "don't spank me so hard."

"You're a good girl," he praised me. "You always want more. You know, in the Summer, everyone knows which mutual friends I fuck. They don't even stop wearing their skimpy bikinis."

"You mark them," I swallowed, "that's hot."

"And I'll mark you as well."

"I don't want..." I trailed off.

"What?" he asked me.

"To be another one of your cast offs." I frowned as the weight of it hit me. Used, at the end of the day, by another guy who wouldn't call me, wouldn't love me, the desperate, fucked up monster that I was.

"They ran away from me, Love." I was in Heaven, having my cheeks pummeled by his hard, steady hand. He paused and switched to the paddle. He smacked my red hot bottom with it more lightly and the flesh jiggled as he said. "Such a nice red apple." He spanked me with the paddle and rubbed my bottom at regular intervals. "Such an ass deserves thorough attention," he added.

"Mmm, it does."

"I'll get the hair brush." He got up and went to his dresser. He returned and placed me gently over his knee. He raised his arm and smacked me brutally, fast and very, very hard. The hair brush embedded into my tender flesh. The SMACK was so loud. I screeched. I scrambled around as best I could. He'd actually managed to cause me horrific pain. I was exhilarated. My pussy was soaking wet. I needed to be touched again. I wished I could open my legs.

"Done," he said quietly, as if I were a soufflé. He untied me and helped me to my feet. I collapsed onto his chest. "Holy fuck," I said.

"That's about right." He pecked my hair.

Published 
Written by KittyHelendre
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments