Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress C

"Her power has me in control."

9
1 Comment 1
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"My wife is a strong willed woman, its a big part of her sex appeal. I love her to be dominant in our sex life. This story is only partially true. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I have only been allowed to clean her pussy twice in our 35 years, always a special moment."

Thank you for your measured restraint in my punishment. With the level of my transgressions that morning, I deserved considerably more than what was administered. I am not making excuses, but when I was watching you in the shower, my brain went down the road it chose to go.

Yes, you were only washing your body in a perfectly normal way; but as I watched you soap your perky breasts, I imagined that you were spending extra time on each nipple. They began to get hard, as did I. You began to roll them between your fingers and thumbs.

You totally ignored me as if I wasn’t there; Your eyes closed and continued to pull and pinch each of those incredibly gorgeous nipples that I love to please for my mistress.

 I watched as your right hand slides lower across your belly, down to your waiting pussy. Your fingertips lightly grazed your outer lips, middle finger separates them slightly; just deep enough for you find your clitoris. Your finger started to strum the little button quickly.

I heard a cough that brought me out of my trance. You stared at me through the shower curtain with a distinct look of annoyance; I sheepishly looked down and realized that I was masturbating at the sight of your innocent shower play. I know that I am not allowed to masturbate unless you tell me it is permitted, yet here I was with my sweatpants pushed low on my hips and my hand wrapped tightly around my shaft stroking as fast as your fingertip on your clitoris. Tersely, you told me to go to the bedroom, remove all clothing, put on my restraints, and wait to be disciplined.

I followed my instructions. Patiently waited at the end of the bed; I was still painfully erect, but I dared not touch myself. I watched as my pre cum formed at the head, slowly making a trail down the length of the shaft. The last time you caught me masturbating, I was made to taste my sex off my fingers as you watched.

I prefer to clean my sex off your nipples, when allowed of course; but I also do as I am told when misbehaving. You seemed to be taking a longer than usual time in the shower, I started to think that you might be doing what I had earlier fantasized about. I am never allowed to watch your self-pleasure. I heard the shower turn off. I was so hard it almost hurt; my sex had completely soaked my shaft and balls.

Finally, the door to the bathroom opened; you came into the bedroom with your hair in a tight wet braid, totally nude. You didn't say anything, your eyes stared at my erection. I could tell you were checking to see if I had been playing with myself without permission, at least I was following the rules this time. You walked over, collected as much of my sex as you could get on your fingers; pushed them between my lips and rewarded me for not touching myself. I was told to get up to the head of the bed and assume the position.

I placed my hands on the top of the headboard kneeling before it, I held this position for almost a minute before I felt the sting of your slap on my left ass cheek. Then another, and another. I could feel some heat starting in the flesh of my ass, more pleasure than pain. You turned your attention to the right side, more aggressive this time, three, four, five times I am spanked. I felt your hand slide over and under my hip; your hand wrapping your fingers around my shaft, a slight squeeze as you slid towards the head. I was rewarded again when you slid your wet fingers into my mouth.

LorensCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorensCollins

Moments later, I felt the light sting of your little blue whip across both cheeks, you changed your aim and struck the underside of my balls. Another strike was harder, some of the strands hit my shaft, and I spread my legs apart to allow you easier access.

Several more hits of the whip, I was told to turn around and lie on my back. You began to strike my chest a few times; stopped to and lean down to wrap your mouth around the head of my cock, sucked hard, milking me of my sex.

You released me just before taking me too far. I don’t know how much trouble I would have been in if I came in your mouth without permission. You have told me it is not unpleasant, but you don’t like to be surprised. I have often wondered what it tastes like and have wanted to clean your pussy after I have finished but have never been given the gift.

You got up on the bed and pinned my arms under your legs. You took your hand and slowly rubbed your clit with the head of my cock, seconds later you had me positioned where you wanted me. Suddenly you lowered your body and slid me all in with one aggressive motion. I saw your hands go up to your breast, pinching your nipples as you were rocking your hips and grinding yourself on my cock. This was too much for me, I started to cum; I know it was way too soon for you, my Mistress had not finished yet.

I finished coming and opened my eyes, you were still pulling on your nipples and staring at me with disappointment. I watch as you slowly lifted and let my shrinking cock fall away. I realized that you were about to give me my first taste of my own ejaculation; you dropped your dripping pussy right on my mouth and started to grind your lips into mine. You commanded me to push my tongue in as deep as I could.

I followed your instructions, pressing in deep, and I started to taste my cum for the first time. The heat. The slight saltiness. The mix of your musky scent was intoxicating. I pressed deeper to get every drop.  Reluctantly, pulled my tongue out, I struggled to find your clitoris. I started to suck on the little swollen nub. I could feel how wet you were, it was both of our sex. The level of dominance from you was even better than I have ever dreamed of.

I started to get hard again, and continued to clean as much of you as I could; my tongue was pressing in as deep as possible. Moving back to suck hard on your swollen clit, you ground your lips into mine. Suddenly I was able to make you cum; your pussy was now even wetter than before, and my face was covered with both of our desires.

You started to lift; I struggled to get more of you. I was desperately trying to get another taste, but you shoved me away. All too soon you were done with me. Gone. My semi-erect cock in my own hand with my own cum on my tongue.

Published 
Written by Biguy56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments