Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Cums for a Visit

"My dreams of what I wish for. First story please comment"

4
2 Comments 2
11.2k Views 11.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I wake up and I realize that I have over slept and need to meet my new Mistress at her hotel in an hour! I met my Mistress on Lush and she came to visit and have some vacation time. She was staying for the weekend and I was to be at her beck and call all weekend. My Mistress I hot DD breasts and an ass to match. We had chatted online and even video chatted but this was our first meeting. I got up and got dressed in what she told me to come it…basketball shorts with no boxers and a t-shirt. I get in the car and drive to the hotel and go to the top floor to where her suite is.

A little about me I am 19 and have been awaiting this moment for a long time. I am 6’3” and have a nice distinguished member at 7 inches and cut.

I knock on the door and I hear her voice, “Come in my toy.” How did she know it was me? I open the door and my Mistress is on the couch in a business suit. I am puzzled by her appearance but I know better than to ask any questions.

I walk in and she just stares at me. I kneel down just as I know to present myself. She tells me to stand up and follow her to the car. I follow her out of the room and down to the parking garage. I stare at her perfect ass as she stops as we have come to her rental car.

She catches me staring at her and scolds me, “Are you staring at your Mistress’s perky ass? Now here is the car but you will not be riding in the front.”

She opens the back door to her SUV and I climb inside and she blindfolds me and buckles me in.

“We are going to get a few items as I did not bring anything to play with.”

It seems like we are in the car for hours but its only about 15 minutess. She opens the door and takes me out but leaves the blind fold on. We enter a building and I hear a bell ring as we enter we walk up to what I think is a counter and she begins to talk to someone. A strange voice says, “Hello how may I help you?”

“I called earlier I am Mistress S and I am here to pick up what I ordered and maybe find some new things for him.”

I assume she means me but I am not sure. She removes my blindfold and it takes me a moment to adjust and the first thing I see is a checkout counter but it’s what behind it that shocks me. Behind the counter are giant bottles of lube and other assorted items. She has brought me to a sex shop. It all makes sense she is picking up her toys to play with me. I am so excited I start to get hard, but I do not dare touch it.

“We are going to have some fun today my pet.”

“Yes Mistress.”

I can’t help but let my mind wonder to what my Mistress could be getting. It takes me a second but I realize that my Mistress is looking at me as if she is waiting for something

“Well?”

Oh no, I must have blanked when she asked me something.

“Ummmm yes Mistress.”

She grabs my hair and asks, “Did my pet not hear me? I asked if you wanted to play now.”

She stares at me and I can’t keep eye contact with her. I am saved by the bell as the person behind the counter comes back in. He is a guy a bit taller than me at 6’3” and in his mid-thirties. A scary smirk comes over my Mistress’s face. I feel a shiver go down my spine.

“Excuse me sir can I chat with you? Stay here my pet I will be right back.”

My Mistress and the man leave and I am left in store alone with my cock throbbing in my shorts.

My Mistress and the man come back in and they both are smiling at me, my Mistress walks past me down an isle marked lube and the man locks the entrance and comes back to the counter. My Mistress comes back with some lube and a strap-on. She tells me to sit on the counter, as I do she cuffs my hands behind my back.

“Now you be a good toy and sit there while your Mistress sucks another man’s cock.”

I have longed for her to suck me but it was to be some random guy instead, I am so jealous, but my cock is rock hard. Mistress gets on her knees and takes the whole cock of the man in front of me. The man, John was enjoying his experience.

“uhhh Fuck meee. You can suck dick.” He throws his head back, “I am going to cuuuum……ahhhhhh YEEEEEESSSSS!!!”

My Mistress swallows all his cum but there is a little left on her lips. She walks over to me and commands me to lick his cum of off her lips. This is not what I had in mind with my Mistress but I know better than to question what she tells me to do. I like her lips clean but she pulls away as soon as I am done and does not let me linger. I longer to taste her lips and to love my Mistress but she knows it and won’t let me.

“You are jealous of him my pet. He gets to be pleasured by your Mistress while you sit there helplessly watching.”

She is so right and it hurts me that I am still hard after watching them even though I loathe him for getting what I have wanted since I first met her.

“You have been a good pet so far and I think we can still have fun with this nice man. Do you want play for a little before we leave?”

All I can do is nod but my Mistress wants me to say it. She stares me down until I finally utter the words,

“Yes Mistress.”

“You remember that you must have my permission to cum! Or I will have to punish you and you will not enjoy it. Understand.”

“Yes Mistress.”

With that she gently pulled my shorts off to revile my throbbing member. She lightly slaps it and tells me to get on the floor lying on my back. I am lying on the floor and they are both standing over me, my Mistress still in her business suit and John with his now semi hard cock out, staring at me like I am a piece of meat.

“Relax.”

My Mistress could see my fear but her voice was soothing and I trusted her not to let anything bad happen to me.

“Now you are going to please your Mistress, but you won’t be the only one.”

With that she slipped out of her suit easier and faster than I could have pulled my pants off. With that I saw my Mistress in all her glory. She had C cups and they were very perky with the perfect shaped nipples that I just wanted to suck on. As I my gaze went down I found that she was completely bare above her pussy and it was a nice pink color and already glistening.

She bent down on all fours and crawled over me and stopped when her pussy was just over my face but I could not reach without sitting up. She motioned for John to come down to our level, but not before he took off his clothes and I could see his full 8 inch cock bobbing up and down as he got close.

KayGee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KayGee



“Now this man is going to fuck your Mistress while you lick my clit and his dick at the same time. You will taste us both. If you do well then I will return the favor.”

With that he entered my mistress and I sat up so that I could lick them both. They both tasted so good. I could feel his balls smacking into my nose and her pussy at the same time. My Mistress began to stroke my cock. I guess I was doing a good job. She kept pace with us, but I did not know how long I could hold on for. She was picking up the pace, going faster and faster. I had to hold back moans as I continued to lick both of them.

“May I please cum Mistress?”

I was begging, it felt so good and I just wanted to cum.

“No you must hold it.”

“Ughhhh…..Please Mistress may I come.”

I had to cum I could not hold it any longer, but she just stopped and my cock twitched, but I had to not cum. She laughed as she watched my dick twitch and me struggle to hold back. She then reached into a bag she had filled with things while the door was being locked and I felt my cock being squeezed like it was in a vice. I was not far off my Mistress had placed a cock ring on my while I was fully hard.

“Now you will not cum until I tell you.”

My cock ached my I kept licking and finally she told john to stop and as he pulled out she sat done on my face and told me to please her.

“Please your Mistress and maybe I will take that ring off.”

That was all I needed to here I worked my tongue furiously in and out of here pussy and sucking her clit. It was hard to breath but I knew I needed to please her as best I could.

“mmmmm…..such a good pet. You like eating your Mistress. Now make me cum pet!”

I was trying my best but I kept on working my tongue in and out tasting her sweet juices savoring them. I started to feel her muscles contract and her breathing became very rapid. My Mistress would not moan or voice her pleasure to her pet but I was making her cum and I was so happy and I knew she was proud of her pet.

“That was perfect my pet…..I am proud of you that you did so well; now for a little fun for you.”

A devious smile came across her face and I felt a chill run down my spine as she pulled something else out a bag. Out came a 7 inch black strap on and I could not take my eyes off of it. With that she also brought out a bottle of lube. I could only imagine what she had planned but I would soon find out. She helped me up off the ground since my hands were still cuffed behind my back.

“Now I want you to do exactly what I tell you when I tell you, no hesitation, okay pet.”

“Yes Mistress.”

I was light headed but as soon as I was standing she forced me the counter and pushed me down so that I was bent over it with my ass in the air. She was a bit rough but she knew what she wanted. With that she stepped into the strap on and buckled it on and I heard a slight um and turned my head to look at my Mistress with a puzzled look on my face. She gave another smile and in her hand was some remote.

“Yes I know it vibrates and you soon will be begging me to not leave that tight ass of yours.”

With that she began to lube my ass and play with it, sticking one and then two fingers into me. I could feel the pressure but I knew it was going to feel so good. As I began to relax I felt my asshole widen as she thrust the full length of her cock into my tight ass. It hurt so much but as she began to fuck me it seemed to go away and was replaced by an unknown pleasure. She fuck my ass and I could feel my cock growing against the ring and even more pain went through my body but it was no match for the pleasure that I was feeling.

“Mmmmmm Fuck me harder Mistress.”

I could help but say it but all she did was just that and laugh at my request.

“I told you pet that you would beg for more. Now I will let you cum on one condition.”

“Anything Mistress I will do it for…..yoooou. Fuck me.”

“In order to cum you must first taste it.”

With that I was puzzled but she just laughed at my ignorance. I looked straight ahead and I realized what she had meant. In my mix of plain and pleasure I had forgotten about something, or rather someone. There was John in front of me with his cock just inches from my lips. I had never sucked a guy before and this was my first time. I must make him cum and swallow it before my Mistress would let me cum. I knew that I had to do a good job because I needed to cum soon and that ring was still on cause my cock much discomfort.

So I took John’s cock in my mouth, I could barely fit all of it in but I had to try my best. I swirled my tongue around the head and shaft. I sucked on it trying to milk the cum from his balls so that I could get my relief. The longer that I took the harder my Mistress fucked me and then I heard the hum and my ass began to vibrate as she turned it on. My prostate was on fire and I had to cum or my legs were going to give out. I sucked harder and faster my moans muffled by the dick in my mouth. Finally I felt something warm in my mouth and just as I felt it the cock throbbed and more sticky cum flowed into my mouth and I swallowed every last drop. He pulled out and nodded to my Mistress and with that she released the ring and turned the vibrate up even more until I was screaming in pleasure.

“Does my pet wish to cum?”

“YEEEEEESSSSSSSS…….MISS…..TRESSSSSSSS…….PLEASE MAY I CUUUUUUM. OHHHHHH FUUUUUCK MEEEEE.”

“Yes you may cum.”

With that she stroked my cock, milking it as ropes upon ropes flew from my tip to land on a towel that had been set there. My cock throbbed and twitched uncontrollably. My Mistress pulled out of me and I just fell back and collapsed on the floor, my legs shaking.

When I came to again my hands were free and my shorts next to me. I put them on and stood up. My Mistress was talking with John about getting a few things that I could not hear, but soon she ordered to bring the car around back and to park it by the back door and to the sit in the back with a blindfold on and wait. I did as I was told and waited in the car until she came out and placed a few bags into the car next to me, and then I heard the back door open and even more was placed in the back. She came around and got in the car and turned it on.

“Now are you ready for the real fun to begin?”

I could not believe that there may be even more.

Published 
Written by balthazar400
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments